• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Sexy Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

My Sexy Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

Gail can be an exhibitionist when the mood takes her -- which can be pretty often thank goodness. Over the years she has displayed herself to many appreciative men, and has allowed the odd one to touch as well as look! This is a short description of a night we went to a friend's party. He had split up from his wife about 6 months previously, and had just moved into a new house. He held a house-warming party, which Gail and I attended. The outfit she wore consisted of a semi-sheer button through blouse, short skirt, hold-up fishnets and no underwear. She had also shaved her pussy lips!

When we got to the party Gail quickly realised that there were a lot more men at the party than women. And she also realised that she was having an impact on the men! In fact she found herself in the middle of a group of 4 or 5 men, who seemed very keen to talk to her, and to refill her glass whenever it neared empty. And she also received a lot of attention from the host, who had always fancied Gail, especially after I had shown him 1 or 2 of our Polaroid photos one evening.

Anyway, I circulated and chatted to some guys I hadn't seen for a while. Then Gail came over to me, and took my hand. She dragged me through to a quiet area, and pushed up against me. She told me she was getting a lot of attention, and that she was very wet. She took my hand and pushed it up her skirt, where I found a very wet pussy. I told her she should enjoy herself, but just let me know what happened afterwards. She kissed me and made her way back into the main room. I allowed a little time for my hard-on to go down and followed her back into the room. However, she was nowhere to be seen. I wandered into the hallway and there I found Gail. She was sitting on the stairs innocently chatting to a group of men. I say innocently, but she had her legs drawn up, and her stocking tops were on show. She had also unbuttoned quite a few buttons on her blouse. Anyone standing alongside her had a very clear view of her small tits, and there were quite a few who took the opportunity for a look!

Then one of the men complimented Gail on her legs, saying they were the best he'd ever seen, and telling me I was a lucky man to have such a sexy wife. A few of the other guys voiced their agreement and Gail smiled and thanked him. It's lovely to be appreciated, she said, but you haven't really seen all of them yet. With that she stood up and started to climb the stairs. She looked back over her shoulder, and started to pull he skirt up, revealing her gorgeous arse. There were a few gasps, and I could see 1 or 2 of the guys adjusting themselves. When she reached the top of the stairs she sat on the top step, and allowed her legs to slip open. Her wet pussy was clearly on display, and she rubbed her hand along her thigh, allowing it to slip onto her pussy. She sat like that for a few minutes, before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

It wasn't long after that we left the party. Before we went Gail sought out our host, and asked him to show her the rest of the house. He agreed, and they disappeared for about 15 minutes. Gail told me later that she had let Alex strip her of her skirt and blouse and rub her wet pussy. She had, in turn, wanked him until he came while they kissed. She was absolutely on fire as we got into the car, and we didn't make it home without stopping for a fuck. The next morning she was incredibly randy, and there was no doubt she had enjoyed her adventures.

This all happened about 18 years ago. Recently I was working away from home, and I was walking down the corridor of the organisation I was doing some work for, when I bumped into an old work colleague. He had been at the party, and he asked me how Gail was. I told him she was doing fine, and he said that I should tell her that she was the sexiest woman he had ever met, and that he'd never forgotten the night of the party. When I think back now, it was incredibly erotic to see Gail sitting at the top of stairs, her legs open, and her very wet pussy clearly on display. What a woman!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Sexy Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds