• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Entertaining the Girls

Entertaining the Girls

Here's an experience that I had several years ago, before I was married, with a female co-worker who happened to live across the street from me. Her name was Carol and she had a quiet and subdued, yet extremely direct way of letting a guy know what was on her mind, particularly if it involved sex. Although Carol and I eventually ending up sleeping together a couple of times, this incident occurred before we got to that stage in our relationship.

At the time (I was 29) I was the only male in an office of about 12 women and I was really enjoying the attention. Although I hadn't slept with anyone of my co-workers at that point, there was lots of sexual teasing going on between Carol and me, most of it having to do with masturbation. Neither Carol nor I were dating anyone at the time so we both had lots of sexual energy to burn off.

Anyway, over several days our conversation got down to imagining what it would feel like to masturbate in front of someone of the opposite sex. We both admitted to our "secret" desire of wanting to do this, although Carol felt she'd be too embarrassed to expose herself this way in front of a guy. I, on the other hand, was somewhat of an exhibitionist at this point in my life so I pursued this topic further in the hope I might be able to live out one of my long-held fantasies-stripping and beating-off in front of a woman. For her part, I think Carol sensed she had tapped into a fantasy of mine and, rather than try to re-direct the conversation, she kept asking leading questions, which only encouraged me more!

Taking a deep breath, she was after all a co-worker who I didn't know all that well, I eventually told her more about my fantasy: my desire to "perform" in front of several women, not wanting anyone else to participate and my willingness to do whatever I was directed to do by those watching.

Well, her reaction was both more and less than I expected. Rather than run screaming out of the room, Carol just looked at me for a long time and said that she found my fantasy to be quite a turn-on.

In telling her, of course, I found myself getting horny at the thought that this really might happen after all. I didn't quite know what to say next, having just opened myself up to a colleague I'd only known for a couple of months. Besides, we were having this conversation in her office, which was open to anyone who might choose to pop-in and say hello. Anyway, the mood was broken by the ringing of her phone and our need to get back to work.

Carol and I didn't get an opportunity to talk again that day or the next. As it often happens when you've just shared some very intimate piece of yourself with someone, it's very hard to re-connect with them on a more normal basis.

Naturally, I was afraid that she had re-considered what I had told her and decided I was creep and a pervert and that she was purposefully staying away from me. As a result, I was concerned (and intrigued) a few days later when Carol left a note asking me to come by her place about 8 in the evening so we could talk about what I had told her.

I stayed late at work that evening, beating myself UP for having been so open with her so quickly. I was certain that I had blown it with Carol-that I had somehow misread her interest in me, that I had come-on too strong and actually scared her away.

Walking over to her apartment I was imagining all the different ways she was going to tell me she never wanted to talk to me again when I heard giggling coming from her window. Inviting me in I was very surprised to see two women sitting on the couch. One was Paula, a very attractive co-worker, who was always putting me down at work and letting me know how little she thought of me. The other woman, equally good looking, was Susan, an old friend of Carol's who, according to Carol, was prudish about all things sexual.

Anyway, here I am standing in front of these three women wondering what Carol wanted to talk about when she tells me, no instructs me, to strip! Not believing my ears (or perhaps not wanting to believe), I begin to make small talk with Susan, but she too makes the same demand-strip!!! Even Paula, who by now has a smirk on her face, is barking out the same command. Slowly, but not too slowly, it dawns on me that Carol had invited Paula and Susan over to be my audience.

So here's my one, and perhaps, only chance, of living out my fantasy. Although my fantasy always involved women I didn't know or work with, the thought of humiliating myself in front of co-workers, particularly one who thought so little of me, heightened the thrill.

Not wanting to blow this opportunity, I begin to unbutton my shirt and then remove my shoes and socks. No one is talking-the three women are just watching as I stand in front of them bare-chested. As I begin to unzip my pants, Susan lets out a little gasp and I can barely hear her murmur an unbelieving "no" under her breath. In spite of this she doesn't take her eyes off of me, which is just fine with me, as I'm beginning to enjoy the attention. I let my jeans slide into a pile at my feet and step out of them.

Now I'm standing just a few feet in front of these three women in my shorts with my dick trying to poke its head out and say hello. Still no one says anything-they're just staring at my crotch and I'm just savoring the moment. Though we all know what's going to happen next, it feels like we don't know how to get there. My heart is pounding and my cock is jumping in anticipation and I notice the front on my shorts is becoming wet with pre-cum.

Finally, I know I need to seize the moment and I pull off my shorts in one movement.

Standing in front of them naked I'm strangely comfortable. It's as if I've done this a thousand times before-only this time it's real!!! I grab hold of my cock and begin stoking it, never taking my eyes off of Paula.

Instead of feeling humiliated, I suddenly feel liberated, as if I'm finally in control. I move toward the couch wanting to get as close as I can, to give them as good a view of my hard cock as possible.

Taking my eyes off Paula I notice that Carol is rocking ever so slightly on the couch and has her right hand buried between her legs.

This turns me on even more as I begin to feel that familiar tightening in the balls and know I'll be spurting my cum soon. I get my cock right up in Susan's face, beating off the entire time and she has this astonished look on her face. I turn sideways to get even closer and she raises her right hand, I assume to push me away, but pushes my hand off and starts stroking my cock with real intensity.

Paul and Carol are now watching the two of us-she's got a real grip on me while I'm moaning away trying to keep from exploding. Although her technique needs some work, she's got me to the point where I'm ready to cum and I tell her so. She puts her free hand on my ass and pulls me so I'm facing her and increases her pace.

I know I can't hold back much longer, but I figure, I warned her, so I begin to spurt all over her face. I had quite a lot, since I hadn't masturbated for a few days, so there was quite a lot of cum all over her. Slipping away from her grip, I pulled away extremely satisfied and pleased that I had managed to experience this fantasy.

It was then I heard the low groans coming from Carol. She was also cumming and her torso was shaking wildly as she lifted her hands from her crotch. I think it was Susan, with my cum dripping off her face, who finally broke the quiet and began to laugh out loud at what had just happened.

I got a towel and began to wipe the cum off her face. Eventually, all of us, even Paula, opened up, and talked about how exciting what had just happened was. This led us into a general, no holds-barred discussion of our deepest and darkest sexual fantasies. All the while, I remained naked with these three women!!!

Eventually, Carol and I started sleeping together and I discovered that she too, was quite an exhibitionist. But that will have to wait for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Entertaining the Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds