• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's Property

A Father's Property

As I swung my hips back and forth on the bed, I looked over at my dear wife Amber, who looked back at me with a smile as she sat in the chair. Her legs were crossed, with a short, loose skirt that didn't reach her knees. Her hands were folded neatly in her lap, her back straight, and her eyes were gentle. Over the last few days, she observed every time my daughter Ashley and I were together and always tried to act like she wasn't affected. She can't fool me, though. Soon enough, I'd be on my back, panting and drained, and Amber would go back to our bedroom. I'd hear the buzzing of her favorite toy with her own suppressed moans as she failed to stay quiet.

The room was filled with love, the love I felt for my wife and her love for me. That love was multiplied by our love for our only child, our dear 18-year-old daughter, and her love for us. To be honest, however, I felt like my daughter loved me a little bit more, though differently. As I looked down at her, deep into her eyes, I felt her slick pussy tighten around my cock. There was so much love in this family. It has only grown since my daughter's birthday when she told us that she wanted the love in our household to grow and to give us what she knew we always wanted but could never have.

Today is the day her plans would come to fruition. She marked the day on her calendar. We had gotten closer and closer to this point, getting more and more familiar with each other, giving each other more and more pleasure. Today, however, is the day she finally gets to feel my seed inside her. Today is the most fertile day in her cycle.

My daughter hugged me closer, pressing my chest closely against her breasts. She sought out my mouth to give me a deep soul kiss, which I returned with fervor. My hips never stopped moving, swinging up and down, plunging deeply, then withdrawing, with each stroke timed with the constrictions of my daughter's delicious pussy, which I own. Yes, I also own my wife's pussy, of course. She gave it to me just as I gave her my cock; but in the case of Ashley, I made her, so she's mine.

I thought back to how it started...

*****

On our daughter's 18th birthday, she told us, "A father owns his daughter's body until he gives up rights to it."

We were shocked. I didn't know where Ashley got that idea. Alright, maybe I'm not being completely honest; she probably read the stories on my computer. The ones I read and the ones I write. I have always had a daughter fetish, even before she was born, which is why I felt like I hit the jackpot with a hot wife who indulged me and called me daddy. She even liked me talking dirty to her as I rammed her hard with my paternal prick, striving to fill her up with the family seed. But my daughter reading those stories? I shivered at the realization, but my cock liked where things were going, so I said nothing.

She knew we wanted more kids, more babies to raise and love. However, my wife couldn't have any more children due to complications during her first and only pregnancy. Our brilliant and loving daughter, however, had a solution. Any kids I fathered in her could be raised as her brothers and sisters since they technically would be anyway. Amber and I would raise them, and since our daughter is part of both of us, the children would also be a part of my wife.

*****

I drove harder and deeper, feeling my cock grow larger as I grew more aroused by the taboo tightness I shouldn't be feeling. Ashley was squirming on her bed as I tenderly moved in and out, filling her up with the cock that had made her over 18 years earlier. She wanted it to be her bed. The same seed that made her and made her body my property by default would make a new life inside of her. Her sister or brother would soon be growing inside of her. My daughter moaned, her eyes fluttering as our kiss was interrupted, her tight sleeve that by all rights is mine. Still, society strives to deny me, trying so hard to squeeze me and make me release what my daughter wants inside her at a carnal level.

*****

Ashley didn't jump right to the point at first, of course. Our daughter didn't want to give anybody a heart attack (although my wife had been joking about her giving me "hard attacks," which my wife didn't mind since she benefitted from them). She carefully discussed the possibility, not knowing how we would react. My daughter's body reminded me of my wife, and the stories I read and wrote were my deepest, most perverted fantasies. The idea of them coming to life was causing my cock to strain against my pants, making a wet spot before she had finished the first few sentences of her proposal. Her eyes flicked down to my crotch, and she cracked a smile in the corner of her mouth. I didn't want to seem too eager, so after she started to talk to her mother about permission to fuck her father, I left the room to let them discuss the situation. I was worried I'd pin her down and take her right there, regardless of what her mother said.

I went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face, read some news online, and just tried to keep my mind occupied with anything else. It didn't work, and my cock stayed hard. About 20 minutes later, I returned. When I entered the living room, Amber was sitting on the couch, but now Ashley was kneeling next to my favorite chair and had changed clothes. Specifically, she was now wearing a short skirt. My daughter rarely wore skirts, and in fact, the one she was wearing was her mother's. It was the one she wore the first time she sucked me off in a department store dressing room, swallowing my entire load. It was a short plaid skirt that barely went past her ass. She didn't wear panties that day, either. The memories flooded my mind while blood rushed into my cock.

As I walked over to my chair with my bright-eyed daughter sitting next to it, sitting with a sexy arch to her back and long hair flowing down, she shifted her knees slightly. As she did this, I saw her smooth, saliva-inducing ass peek out from underneath her scandalously short skirt. The thought popped into my head, "Mmm, just like I like my pussy. Easy access." I scolded myself for that, just a little bit. Even if it was (or especially because, as my wife would argue), it was my daughter, but I couldn't help it. Even a pervert like me couldn't believe this was happening.

When I sat down, my daughter started to reach for my crotch. I looked at Amber in disbelief as she uncrossed her legs, held up her skirt, and showed me her neatly shaved snatch (just like how my pussy should always be). It was dripping with glistening wetness. She put her skirt back down and crossed her legs once more as I felt the button and zipper on my pants come undone.

I realized then that my wife must have told my daughter about the house rules. The first house rule is that daddy needs easy access to the pussy he owns. That means only short dresses and skirts around the house, all the time, no excuses, and the shorter, the better. Even when we have company, they may never extend below the knees.

*****

As I lay on my darling daughter, whose body fills me with lust and longing, I felt her large breasts rub against my chest and her soft skin connect with mine. But it was not enough. I wanted to be connected more than society says is appropriate. I wanted her to be mine forever, with a bond nobody could ever break. We were already connected by virtue of being family, but a daughter owes her father proper love in return for what he does for her. Some fathers simply want blowjobs from their daughters. They would be happy with this, and if they are good dads, they probably deserve them too. However, things are different for Ashley and me. I love blowjobs, but now, nothing would suffice short of insemination. Then she would be mine forever. We would always be linked through the children I put inside of her.

My daughter locked her eyes with mine and said, "Please, Daddy, harder!"

I supported my body with my fists pressing against her bed as I withdrew almost all the way out, then slammed back in. My daughter moaned. I repeated, over and over again, as she cried out, "Daddy, oh Daddy, give me your baby! Mark me as yours!"

*****

I couldn't believe my own daughter was on her knees, taking off my pants. She lovingly kissed and licked, nibbled and sucked. She said, "A good daughter should properly worship her daddy's cock. Am I a good daughter, Daddy?" And with that, she took my cock as far as she could, slightly gagging.

I said, "Oh yes, you are my good girl. My perfect little girl. I'll always love you."

Ashley gave me the best head of my life because she enjoyed it. I could feel the love and respect shining through her actions. She played with my precum and made it just how I liked it: sloppy and slow. To be clear, I like many kinds of blowjobs, but I would teach her other ways to worship the place she came from later. That thought made my cock twitch.

With the wife I had, I already felt like I had the best life I could be living. I had sloppy, cum guzzling blowjobs daily, plus she followed all of my rules. She loved following Daddy's house rules. Not many women are willing to let their lover's cum drool down her legs, making shining, cock-hardening streaks that announce to anyone who looks, "This body is already owned."

I definitely had a keeper.

But now I was finding out that like mother, like daughter, and I was beginning to realize the full potential of the pleasures of heaven.

My musings were interrupted by my beautiful Ashley as she tried to talk around the cock she was worshipping.

"Daddy," she said with a mouthful of my cock, "Mommy told me the house rules." She said each word between licks and kisses. "Daddy always gets easy access to the pussy he owns, so skirts should be worn at all times. I always wondered why she hurried to change into a skirt as soon as she got home, and now I know why."

I interrupted, "Oh, Ashley, you don't have to do this..."

She continued, "Also, Daddy needs regular blowjobs. And they have to be nice and sloppy. Finally... mmm, yum, Daddy, this tastes better than I thought it would."

That made me groan.

"Finally, your cum always goes where you want it to go." Lick. "Down my throat." Kiss. "On my face or breasts." Lick and suck. "Deep inside my pussy." Her eyes watered as she pressed my cock down her throat and moved her tongue under my cock. She removed my cock after a few seconds and gasped in pleasure as strings of her saliva mixed with my juices were still connecting her mouth to my cock. "Wherever you want. You put it there because you own all of the pussy in this house."

My daughter Ashley continued her ministrations on my rigid member as I strained as hard as I could remember to not yet fill her mouth with the seed that created her. Maybe it was the love I felt for her or the exhilaration of committing this taboo act, but the sensations I felt were overwhelming. Despite her inexperience, it felt as good as when her mother sucked me off on the front porch of her parent's house, in full view of the street. That was the moment I knew her mom would be my wife, even though it wouldn't happen for another six years. I was holding on, wanting to feel the ecstasy forever. What she said next broke down my barriers and made me release.

"Also, this cum marks ownership. When it gets on me, it marks me as yours. Girls always look cuter with cocks inside them and cum on them. Your cum goes wherever you want it, and I don't clean it up until you say so. Daddycum that leaks out of my pussy and down my leg will remind me and anyone else who sees it that I've been claimed. I'm already yours, Daddy, but soon you will claim me properly. I want to be claimed by my daddy. Now, though, where should this load go? Do you want me to swallow, Daddy?"

I nodded and grunted, and she went back to work. I bellowed out a moan, then grabbed her head and moved it up and down on my lap. I felt her swallowing as she sucked my dick like a milkshake she wished never ended. She worshiped my cock like a good daughter, looking into my eyes as she swallowed each spurt. She looked so beautiful with my cock in her throat as we stared into each other's eyes. I felt like she truly loved me just as much as I loved her.

She removed her mouth, which brought a slight sigh of disappointment from my lips. I never wanted her to stop.

"Daddy is delicious. Now I'll clean up." Now I sighed in contentment as she licked up my cum that leaked from the sides of her mouth and onto her breasts. She dutifully swallowed it all with a proud, beaming smile.

*****

"Oh, Daddy, give it to me. Give me your baby! Give me my brother or sister!"

She was going crazy underneath me, then she locked her legs around me, making sure I had no choice but to put my sticky cum right where it belonged, inside the pussy I made and owned. I was wild with love and lust.

I looked over at my wife before reaching the point of no return to ensure she wanted this as much as Ashley and I, and groaned, "Can I come inside her?"

My wife smiled brightly, nodded, and said matter-of-factly, "You'll knock her up. Her belly will get big, and her tits will fill with milk."

Amber paused momentarily, then added, "Try to let the baby have some."

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to knock up my daughter and see her get big with her sibling growing inside her. I shoved my cock in and out harder than ever before, bringing wails of pleasure from my dear daughter as her tight slit worked hard to drain all of my sperm completely. Ashley knew what she wanted, and her creator had perfectly sculpted her body to get it.

Ashley hugged me tight and braced her legs around me in an animalistic way, desperate to make sure there was no way I could pull out even if I wanted to. She wanted to ensure that the seed that made her found purchase inside her fertile womb.

Our mouths were together once more, our tongues dancing with one another. We thrashed around on the bed's pink sheets, gripping each other tightly, desperate to become closer and closer.

Slowly, we came down from our intense coupling that was so taboo but felt so perfect. We kissed and linked our souls as lovers, as parents. I could sense it.

We felt and grabbed each other for a few minutes, remaining connected while kissing and grinding against each other in the afterglow when Amber got up from her chair and handed me a pillow.

"Be sure to place it under her ass when you pull out, so she can lie there and let the sperm soak into her womb without too much drooling out."

"Thank you, dear."

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome. And Ashley, dear, promise to keep on trying until you catch. You can even stay in practice when your belly gets big. From what I know about your father, he won't be able to keep his hands off you anyway. I remember when my skirts puffed up and barely fit. I looked so obscene walking around the house that your daddy repeatedly bent me over and claimed what he owned. I had to stop wearing panties completely; I just got sick of washing them so much. I always liked the sheen of his cum as it marked my body as his. Now that we're closer, I can do that again! That makes me so happy."

I blushed slightly as my daughter looked into my eyes and giggled. I couldn't deny any of it.

Then Amber said, "I'll let you two continue without me. I'm sure Daddy's little slut will want him to fill her at least one more time tonight." With that, she turned around and started walking out the door. Clearly, she wasn't wearing panties as her juices were running down her thighs, past her knees. She turned her head and told our daughter, Ashley, "Remember, Daddy still owns my pussy too. You have to be a good girl and share. However, you deserve a night of your daddy to yourself. We can figure out more permanent sleeping arrangements later. We might have to get a bigger bed in the master bedroom. Oh yes, and thank you for helping expand our family."

It was my daughter's turn to blush.

As I rolled off my daughter, I put the pillow my wife handed me under her ass. My wife entered the master bedroom, and soon, my daughter and I could hear suspicious buzzing noises and muffled moans.

Ashley whispered gently, "I meant what I said, Daddy. You made me. You own me. Now and forever."

I will never give up that right. My daughter's body is mine. I made it, and I will forever jealously guard it. However, when I look deep into her eyes and see the unconditional love she receives from me returned tenfold, I know our love for each other will only grow and never fade, just like the love between her mother and me.

Our small family is finally going to get bigger.

A lot bigger.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's Property

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds