• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Too Much Drinking on Thanksgiving

Too Much Drinking on Thanksgiving

A work of FICTION!!!

*

Our turn to host. Oh well, it beats a God awful long drive, in traffic, with crappy food to boot.

We had about twenty five ranging from 11 to 86 years old. People arrived at noon, we had thanksgiving dinner at 2, and the grandparents left around 5. All in all, a good time. Good food, great wine and a few laughs. The wine was still flowing when Christopher, now a freshman at The University of Wisconsin, started talking about the parties and drinking and fraternities at school and how unbelievable it was. My wife's two brothers, 42 and 46, and seasoned (understatement) partiers themselves, dismissed it as been there done that. But Christopher persisted, saying that the type of drinking that went on was beyond their comprehension, and went so far as to say they wouldn't last a week. Tim and Jeff laughed and made jokes about "your cute little beer parties".

Next thing you know, as Regina and I are cleaning up the kitchen, the three of them are doing shots of tequila at the kitchen table. We looked at each other and exchanged the old this won't end well look.

They tried to get us involved, and we each had a few shots, but were able to avoid the full on assault. By 9 o'clock the kids were down, and the three boys were still going at it, having a merry old time. It was at this point we realized Christopher was in way over his head. He was plastered! I think he was doing two or three shots, to every one for Tim and Jeff. Definitely not gonna end well.

They were very funny however and even got Regina and I to do another shot until finally, thank God, we ran out of tequila. Tim and Jeff told Christopher they were just getting started and they were taking him out. Christopher stood up, staggered, said your on, and rumbled down the hall to the bathroom. Regina gave her two brothers a lecture, telling them they shouldn't drive, and that they had better be careful with Christopher. This is when we found out that between the two of them they had only had four or five shots each, and that Christopher had drunk about three quarters of the bottle himself. A sort of mini argument followed, and the boys felt they were just teaching him a lesson.

After about 10 minutes, we realized, "Where the hell is Christopher?"

Down the hall we go, to find Christopher out cold on the floor in the bathroom. Great!

Well, we tell Tim and Jeff to take off, and leave the take care of Christopher duties to us.

Regina and I were laughing and remembering times we found ourselves in similar situations many moons ago. After the wine and tequila we weren't feeling much pain ourselves. We headed back to the bathroom to see if we could get Christopher off the floor and in to the guest room. Every time Regina bent over to try and rouse him, I would slide my hand under her skirt and rub her panty covered pussy. She would laugh and stop, and say "Please don't get me horny."

Of course that was all I needed to keep it up until she was nice and wet. She turned around and we were making out as she rubbed my cock and pronounced, "The sooner we get Christopher into the guest room, the sooner you can fuck my brains out!"

Nothing better than a drunk but not too drunk, really horny Regina. Maybe this Thanksgiving was gonna end well after all. Or so it seemed until we stood Christopher up, and he threw up all over himself!

"Oh this sucks!", I thought to my self.

We got Christopher into the shower, and he was totally out of it. Regina was stripping him out of his vomit covered clothes and rinsing them out and washing him off at the same time. Christopher was down to his boxers and barely supporting his own weight in the shower when out it came again, right down his chest and all over his boxers too. Without thinking too much about it, Regina stripped his boxers off while I supported him.

At this point Regina started giggling uncontrollably. I wondered what was so funny, thinking if she is laughing at his shriveled up drunken penis, that's really not cool.

While laughing even harder, she said, "There is a lot more to clean up here than I thought."

I looked down and saw one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen in my life.

"Jesus...that is quite a ahhh."

"Cock?" Regina asked.

"Well, I was gonna say penis but..."

"Honey, take another look," she said while still giggling and washing out his boxers, "that...could only be called a cock."

We were both laughing our asses off when she reached up and grabbed it. It looked even bigger in her hand. She grabbed a can of air freshener from the back of the toilet and held it next to it. Not quite as long but definitely thicker!!

"That's impressive," Regina mouthed to me.

"Ahhh, is there a reason you're still holding it Reg?"

"I'm just making sure he is all clean," she said as she inspected it closely while grinning ear to ear.

Yes, ok, this was now turning me on, I admit it. I was tenting my pants quite a bit and of course Regina noticed. She reached over and rubbed my crotch, she was obviously hotter than hell at this particular moment. She unzipped my pants and fished out my hard as a rock cock and stroked it, still holding Christopher's dick as well. The comparison was shall we say, unflattering. He was in fact bigger limp than I was fully erect.

"Should we take him to the guest room, or should we take him into our room," Regina asked, seductively, eyebrows going up and down. Kidding, ...I think!

"Alright, you know what, dry him off, and we will get him to the guest room and I'll do my best to put out your fire, okay?" Christopher at this point began snoring which had us laughing again. After putting myself back in my pants, I held him up while Regina dried him off. Of course she took extra care to dry off his big dick and was flopping it up and down off his stomach and legs. It started getting hard!

I asked Regina to grab his legs, and we'd carry him to the guest room. I had him around the chest and had the bulk of his dead weight. She tried grabbing him by the ankles but he was too heavy. She then got him under the knees and we were able to lift him. She was now uncomfortably close to his almost fully hard cock, that was in fact, enormous! With his balls up against her wet blouse, and at every step, his dick being moved from his stomach to straight up and back to his stomach, it was quite a sight. Regina couldn't stop giggling but also couldn't take her eyes off it. We got him into the guest room and onto his back on the bed, snoring away yet hard as steel.

Regina quipped, "There's gonna be some happy young ladies in Madison the next few years."

I laughed and agreed and I said I was going to get some clothes to put on him. I went and got a pair of boxers and a tee shirt and I headed back to the guest room. As I walked back into the guest room there was Regina, one hand stroking up and down Christopher's incredible erection, the other between her legs furiously rubbing her pussy. Fucking hot!!!

I slowly walked in and she opened her eyes, way far past the point of being embarrassed. I pulled her skirt up and pulled her underwear down. I took my rock hard cock out and pressed it against her ass. I started talking to her.

"You like that big cock don't you," I whispered in her ear, Christopher still snoring loudly.

"Oh my God yes," she gasped rubbing her pussy harder.

"I bet you'd love nothing more than to stuff that big dick right in your pussy right now wouldn't you Reg?"

"Oh FUCK," she cried out. Thank God the kids were upstairs! She was on fire. The next thing she said shocked me!

"Honey, how would you feel about going and getting a condom?"

Holy shit!

"Really?"

"We'll only if you are okay with it, but I think I'm too drunk to cum just from my hand, and if you don't mind... I think I might make it if you know..."

"You want to?"

"Do you mind?"

"Ummm, I guess not. As long as there are, you know, no long term ramifications."

"Did you just say ramifications?"

More hysterical yet nervous laughter.

"Honey, this will never happen again. I know that and you know that. It's more like a sex toy than anything else. But if you are okay with it, I would love to do it. I have never, ever, had anything like this. And I'd kinda, just this once, sorta, ...would like to see what it would be like? Ya know? But if you are not 100% cool with it, we can stop right now. But if you say it's ok, I swear I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

Well how could I say no to that.

"I'll be right back."

Off I went to see if I could even find a condom. I actually wasn't sure I had one. I remember thinking, I'll let fate decide. If I don't have one, then it wasn't meant to be. If I do...so be it. Sure enough I had one left, from a long time ago.

When I got back to the guest room, Regina was up on the bed, skirt and panties on the floor, Christopher's dick in her hand, only inches away from her mouth.

"Can I ...?"

"Regina, I love you more than anything in the world, if you really want this, knock yourself out!"

I handed her the condom and said, "No regrets okay?"

"Oh my God, you are NOT gonna regret this!"

With that she leaned down, opened her mouth as wide as she could, and put the giant head of his cock in her mouth. I walked around behind her and put my mouth on her sweet cunt. God this was hot! She couldn't get any more than the head of his cock in her mouth but she enjoyed licking it all over. Finally she opened the condom and started trying to roll it down his shaft. She looked at me nervously giggling and said "Now I know why they make those large size ones."

More nervous laughter.

She really couldn't get it on him.

"Help me."

Oh come on, this is too much.

"Babe, I'm working with you all I can here. But if you think I'm putting the condom on for you...you are sadly mistaken!"

Just as I finished my sentence, it popped over the head and she rolled it down till it was fully rolled out and at least an inch of cock was still uncovered. She got down and drooled all over it. She asked me to stand at the foot of the bed. She spun around facing me, her ass facing Christopher, and threw her leg over him. She started rubbing his saliva covered cock all over her wet pussy. She raised up, put the head of cock against her pussy and started slowly applying pressure down. Holding on to his legs she lowered herself down more and more. I was standing there in awe watching this huge cock stretch her to the max. She just looked so fucking beautiful. She asked my to please take my cock out and stroke it while I watched her. She quickly ripped her blouse and bra off so she was totally naked. She then, finally, got his entire cock all the way in! Holy shit!

She started moving back and forth, squeezing her nipples, eyes closed with a face that I couldn't tell wether it was due pain or pleasure. I would later find out, both! She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh my God baby I am gonna cum so fucking hard!" "Oh my fucking God!" "Come closer, cum with me, oh my God shoot your cum on me while I ride this awesome fucking cock!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkk Gooooddddddddddd Fuckkkkkkkkkkk Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

It was the most erotic, and most beautiful sight I have ever seen before or since. She'd only been riding his cock for a minute, but it was unlike any other minute in her life. It was a crippling, long, extended orgasm, the likes of which she had never had before. Cum shot out of me splattering all over hands covering her breasts, her stomach and his legs. She immediately started licking my cum off her fingers with an enthusiasm I had never seen before. As she came down from her high, she whispered, "I think he came."

Me out of breath, "Really, what makes you think that?"

"I think I could feel it'" she said with a curious look on her face.

"Through the condom?"

"I guess so," panting and still squeezing her nipples.

As she raised up off his dick, I could see the condom, bunched up around the base of his shaft, obviously broken.

Well she's on the pill I thought so its not that bad. But I sure hope he's clean. Although, knowing he was quite inexperienced sexually at this point, I really wasn't too worried about it. As his dick finally came out with a loud plop, I was unprepared for the amount of cum that poured out of Regina's cunt. She immediately dropped down and started licking it up and sucking his cock which now soft, she was actually able to get a lot more of into her mouth. This was making me hard again, which at my age, is very unusual.

I joked, "Regina, get off the babysitter, before he fucking wakes up."

That seemed to shake her out of her trance and she hopped off with a big grin on her face. She cleaned him up with a towel and we got the boxers on him. Fuck the tee shirt! We got the covers over him, closed the door, and crept back to our room like we were leaving the seen of a crime, which I guess you could say we were. Regina's hand was covering her pussy, cum still leaking out and running down her legs, as she was muttering, "Oh my God, I can't believe we just did that."

"You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself."

Regina looked down at my erection and said, "Remember what I said about spending the rest of my life thanking you?"

"I do remember that."

"Well that starts now," she said grabbing my cock and leading me to our bed.

"You know how you have always wanted to have anal sex?"

"Yeah..."

"We'll, my pussy is pretty sore from that huge cock, so I think right now might be the perfect time for you to fuck my ass!" "What do you think?"

"I think, get on all fours and offer me your ass like you just offered your pussy to that well hung stud in the other room!"

Thanksgiving ended REALLY REALLY well!!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Too Much Drinking on Thanksgiving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds