• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Best Friend Blake

My Best Friend Blake

My best friend Blake and I have been friends for years. It never dawned on me that I would start to grow feelings for him till it started to happen. Blake is that all American boy. He's 6 feet tall, 165 pounds has blond hair and blue eyes. He plays football for our high school so that gives him a pretty great body. He's a real hit with the girls. They're always going crazy for him. I think I do pretty well for myself. I'm 5'4, 130 pounds with curves, long black hair and light brown eyes. I also cheer for the school's cheerleading team which keeps me in shape. Some people might not understand how Blake and I could be best friends considering he's white and I'm black but in this day and age it doesn't really matter about the color of our skin. We don't let the color of our skin define our friendship, our parents have been friends for ten years and so have we.

Blake may be eighteen but he acts like an eight year old sometimes. He knows he gets on my nerves so that only gives him reason to do it more. Pulling my hair or slapping my butt, knowing he will get me loud makes him roar with laughter. It's always a good thing to see him laugh or smile these days especially since things at home haven't been so good for him. His parents have been married for years but now they're starting to fight a lot. His mother says that Blake's father works too much and doesn't spend enough time with her or their son. His parents are like my aunt and uncle so it hurts me to see them going through this, and I know Blake is hurting even more.

Although Blake is hurting he can pull back pretty quickly which I'm hoping he will do tonight for the championship game against East Rockland, our rival school. He's team captain and he has to carry the team so he needs this. Since we learned that we're going to be in the championship game, the cheerleading team has been in overdrive. Late night practices have been kicking my ass, but I don't mind. Although I do mind our captain Stacy. She wants us to cheer at our best, which I can understand but she doesn't understand the pressure she puts on us. She makes us run laps all the time, making us learn new routines and keeping us on a strict diet. She acts like we're going to cheer for the President. It doesn't help that Stacy just happens to be Blake's ex-girlfriend. The girl practically hates me. She knows I'm Blake's best friend so she's harder on me than the rest of the girls. Always saying, "Skylar! Run! Cheer harder! Your flips are looking bad! Smile!" She's a real bitch.

Anyways the game is in full effect. Our team is down two points and we're cheering our loudest. "Come on Tigers! Fight the Lions! Beat those Lions butts!" The crowd is yelling the same thing. I see 34 running through the swarm of players on the field. "Come on 34! Run! Run! Go!" I can feel Stacy's eyes glaring at me as I yell her ex's number. I turn my head and smile at her, knowing its making her blood boil but it's bringing me happiness, so I don't really care. I turn my head back just in time to see Blake make the touchdown that wins the game. Everybody starts to go wild. Blake runs into his team and they hoist him up onto their shoulders. I can tell he's really happy. My squad and I run onto the field to congratulate the boys on their big win. I hug and high five the other boys on the team, when suddenly I feel myself being picked up and whirled around.

'Blake! Put me down!" I yell, playfully pounding on his back. He puts me down and grabs my shoulders yelling, "We won Skylar! We won! We're champions baby!" I just smile as he picks me up again, wrapping his arms around my waist as I can't but help wrap my legs around his waist. "Champions baby!" I yell at the top of my lungs as Blake spins me around again. "That's right!" Blake says as he puts me down. Once again Stacy glares at me as I give her my best smile.

Once everything started to die down the girls and I grab our things to get ready to leave. I was just about to pick up my bag when I heard my name being called. "Hey Skylar." I turn around to see Blake's parents walking toward me. "Hmmm." I say to myself as they approach me. Blake is like his father in every way. They look so much alike, they could be mistaken as twins. I remember when I was younger I used to crash my bike outside their house when Blake and I would play and he would run outside to see if I was alright. If I would I cry, he would kiss me on my nose and tell me everything was okay, then he would take me inside and Blake's mom would give me a cookie. "Wow" I thought to myself. They look just like they did ten years ago. Sort of like a power couple someone would see on a Hollywood red carpet. I snapped myself out of my daydream to address my 'aunt and uncle'.

"Hey Aunt Allison, Hey Uncle Rob. Did you guys enjoy the game?" I asked them. "We sure did." Aunt Allison said smiling. "And your cheering was awesome kiddo. You were the best on the squad." Uncle Rob told me. Knowing Uncle Rob was watching me made me all hot and bothered. "Well I'm glad you guys had a good time. I told them. "It was great." Allison said. "By the way, where are your parents? We haven't seen them all night." "Ah well they were called away this morning to deal with a case this morning in Chicago. They really wanted to be here but this was so sudden and urgent, they had to go." My parents are lawyers with their own private firm. They work a lot and sometimes they are called on cases out of town but when they are home it's always nice to have them around. How many teenagers say that? Uncle Rob have a slight chuckle. "Just like your old dad to Chicago without me. Probably gonna hit the strip club too. Allison gave him a death stare. "Come along dear, time to go. Night Skylar." I knew that look, I was just hoping it wasn't going to be one of those nights.

I turned around to see Blake walking up to me. "Hey Sky. Ready to go?' I smiled. I always loved it when he called me Sky. "I'm ready." "Come on, let's get outta here." As we walked to his car I thought about how good it felt to wrap my legs around his waist. All I wanted him to do was fuck me. It was on my mind so much lately, the thought of his of his hard white cock sliding into my tight wet black pussy has me going. I wanted so bad to slip my fingers up my skirt, but there was a time and place. I looked over at Blake. Wow, he's so good looking. What I would do to slide on his lap and ride him like there is no tomorrow...

"Skylar!"

"What?"

"You spaced out for second, did you heard what I said?"

"Um no. What did you say?"

"I said, Stacy was giving you icy stares all night, is she being hard on you?"

"Stacy's just a bitch. She's only mad because we're friends and she wants you back. I guess she sees me as a threat."

"She's a slut. I would never deal with that again. I can't believe she cheated on me with Kyle Vega, he and I used to friends."

I thought back to last year when I found out Stacy cheated. Blake was a mess when he heard, I even confront her about it. She told me that Kyle came onto her, others told me she was all over him that night. I started to think about Kyle. He was an Adonis in his own right. Tall, dark and handsome.

Girls would swoon over him and the ones that were lucky enough to be with him would never shut up about how he fucked them till they couldn't stand anymore. Now, even though I'm a virgin I know about sex. I mean, what girl doesn't?

I turn back to him just as we pull into my driveway.

"Thanks for the ride Blake, and good job tonight to deserve it."

"Thanks Sky, and if you really wanna thank me for the ride I know a way you could repay me."

He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly slid his hand up my leg, I didn't want him to feel my still wet pussy if his hand got too far, so I quickly slapped it away.

"Blake!" I yelled. He just laughed.

I got out of the car and he pulled out of the driveway. It was starting to rain, so I ran up to the door. As I walked up to my room I began to pull my uniform off, and ran the shower. As I jumped in and the hot spray hit my body, I thought about how nice it would be to have Blake in here with me. With that thought I couldn't ignore my throbbing pussy anymore. I gently slipped a finger in and felt the tightness. I ended up cumming so quickly it hit me like a ton of bricks. I moaned as it shook through me. I opened my eyes and out the shower and dried off. I dried my hair and put lotion on, I grabbed some clean panties and a bra and one of my old t shirts. As I got into bed, I looked out the window and fell asleep pretty quickly.

I was knocked out but was awaken by knocks on my window, I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes but heard the knock again so I got up and walked to the window to see Blake standing outside my window in the pouring rain. I opened the window and he climbed in.

"They're fighting again, aren't they?" I asked him. He didn't answer, just looked at me.

I could tell he was upset. I looked at him, he was soaked.

"Well take your clothes off Blake, I'll go get a towel for you to dry off so you won't get sick."

I took the clothes downstairs and put them in the dryer. I walked back upstairs and grabbed a warm towel from the closet and went back to my room. Blake stood in the middle of the room in his boxers. I couldn't help but sneak a quick peek. I walked over to him and began to towel off his wet body. His body was perfection, hard pecks, hard biceps, and washboard abs.

"Hmmm." I said out loud.

"What?" He said, finally speaking.

I couldn't look at him, thoughts were flooding my mind and I knew that if I looked up, he would read me like a book.

"Just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"About how hot you are."

I said it before I could even stop myself. I expected him to freak out. But he didn't. I looked up into his eyes and he stared down at mine.

"I mean..." I started to say.

"Shut up."

Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. At first I was startled but of course, I gave in within seconds. He pushed me back onto my bed, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned as he kiss and bit at my neck and then began to travel down the rest of my body. As he came back up to me and looked me in the eyes, I could see the passion in his eyes.

"Stand up." He told me, as I lifted my body off the bed, he unhooked my bra and took my left nipple in his mouth.

"Ohhh." I moaned and tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation. It felt like a direct line of excitement as he rolled my nipple in his mouth. He gently bit on it causing me more pleasure than pain. I ran my fingers threw his hair to show him how much I loved it.

Blake pushed me back on the bed and kissed down my stomach, stopping at the top of panties. I looked down at him and he looked right back up at me. He took the top of my panties with his mouth and slowly rolled them off my body, I threw my head back and moaned. He tossed them to the side and looked at my pussy as it glisten with wetness.

"So beautiful." He whispered. I felt him slide his tongue inside me.

"Blake!" I called out. My fingers became tangled in his hair as I pushed his tongue deeper and deeper inside me. I felt the familiar sensation and I knew I was about to cum.

"Blake! Blake! I'm cumming!" I yelled as it flushed over my body. Blake gave me one last lick as he came up to me.

"So sweet, just like a piece of chocolate." He said as he licked his lips.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him, I could taste myself on his lips. I groaned as I felt the heat of his hard cock still trapped inside his boxers against my bare pussy. I got up and pushed him on his back and repeated what he had done to me. I kissed my way down his beautiful body, stopping at his dick. I grabbed the top of his boxers and gasped as I pulled them down.

"Oh my." I said as I looked down. He was so big and so thick. I suddenly felt scared thinking about how this was going to fit inside my virgin pussy.

"Wow Blake. It's so big. I didn't know you were this big."

"Yeah well, I've grown a lot since I was eight. Did you think that only black guys were this big?"

"No. I'm just surprised.

"Well now you know. I've wanted you to know for a long time now, I've thought about fucking you for so long now."

"All I do is imagine is stuffing your tiny little pussy with my cock, seeing your big brown eyes widen as your feel me inside you, stretching you out, making you cum. I think about it all the time." He told me as he rubbed his cock up and down never taking his eyes off me.

I took a deep breath. He had me captivated, I wanted him more than ever and I was so happy to hear he had wanted me too.

"I wanted that too, I was just too scared to act on it. I never knew you felt this way too. I didn't think you want me." I said looking down.

He pulled my face up to his looking at me with those blue eyes.

"Why wouldn't want you? You're the most beautiful girl in the world. And, I'm not just saying that to get in your pants either." He said as he looked at me. He must have seen the look on my face when he said that.

"Then why are you saying it Blake?"

"Goodness Skylar, are you that blind?" I love you. I love you so much it hurts. Sometimes I see you with other guys and it hurts me. All I think about is how I want you to be mine, forever and always."

I usually don't get emotional but as Blake said that, tears started to form in my eyes.

"I love you too."

And that was all that need to be said between us. I took Blake's hard cock into my hand and slowly jerked it up and down as I watched the pleasure on his face. I lowered my head to his cock, it looked even bigger up close. I gently rolled my tongue around his pink head. He drew in a sharp breath as he felt my warm mouth on his throbbing member. I tried to take him all in but was only I couldn't.

"Relax your throat." He told me. I did as he said and was able to get more in.

"That's it Sky. That's it." He encourage me on. I had most of it down when Blake pulled me off and laid me on my back, he spread my legs. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked, I didn't answer. I thought of monster ripping me apart.

"It'll be quick, I promise."

I shook my head ok and felt him rub his cock up and down and then slowly push inside. At first I didn't feel anything, just a good pressure feeling. Then I felt it. He pushed in hard and pain ripped through my body.

I screamed. I couldn't move, I just laid there still feeling the pain.

"Mmm, you're really tight, Sky." Blake whispered in my ear. When he said that more juices flooded my pussy. He began to pump in and out of me.

"And wet." He said as I squeezed his cock inside of me. Those words were making me get over the pain of his huge cock and now all I was feeling was pleasure.

"Blake, tell me more."

"Baby, you have the tightest, wettest, hottest pussy ever. I wanna fuck you all night long, I never wanna stop."

"Mmm, fuck me! Make me cum, don't stop." I yelled, scraping his back with my nails. Blake went faster and faster, he was like a machine. I felt it begin to build up in my body.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!" I called out.

"Cum on my dick, Sky. I wanna feel you squeeze me when you cum."

"Ughh!" I groaned as it came over me. He kept going even though I was cumming, making it more intense.

"It felt so good." I moaned as it started fade.

"It does, doesn't it?" Blake chuckled. I just smiled.

"Get on your hands and knees." He told me.

I turned around and felt him press himself into me again.

"Mmm." I moaned.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in deeper and deeper. I was in heaven. His huge hard white cock was starting to make me cum again.

"Blake, I'm gonna cum again!"

"I am too!" he told me.

I felt him get close to me and he said into my ear,

"Get ready Sky, I'm gonna fill your sweet little black pussy with my hot white cum, maybe I'll make a baby with all about shoot inside you."

"Fuck!" I yelled out when he said that. He started the best orgasm of my life. Blake grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me back to him. He rubbed my clit causing my body to shake violently. He pulled my head back by my hair and kiss me hard, forcing his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned into his mouth. I felt all his hot cum mix with mine as it shot in me. I was in orgasmic bliss. Unfortunately it had to end. Blake and I collapsed on the bed with him still inside me. His cock blocking the cum trying to leak out. He had came so much, but not that that was a bad thing.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Forever and always."

From that moment on I knew I was going to enjoy life with my best friend Blake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Best Friend Blake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds