• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jade
12

This is my first attempt at publicly posting my writing, so please bear with me, I welcome your feedback, but, please be gentle.

*

I've always looked out for my little sister, ever since we were little. We pretty much have only each other. We grew up in a happy home, in a very small northern town. A little too small for my taste.

Everyone knew one another, and knew the dirty little secrets, that were whispered behind each other's backs. I think that's what made it so difficult, growing up in that kind of environment. You couldn't do anything without the entire town knowing about it the following day.

My parents were happy, and still very much in love, even after being married for 23 years. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

That's the kind of relationship, I've always wanted. Life was great, up until the accident which changed our lives forever. Six years ago, when I just turned 16, my parents were killed in a car accident. They were on their date night, I was at home, stuck babysitting my horrible little sister, Sarah.

She was only 12 years old at the time. Mom and dad were on their way home from a romantic dinner, like they do every week. A drunk driver ran a red light and tore through the side of my parent's car. They were killed instantly. The driver was charged with vehicular manslaughter, and is spending the rest of his natural life behind bars. As for my sister and I, we were sent to live with our grandparents.

They were not too happy about that idea, sure they loved us to a certain extent, but in their eyes, they already raised their daughter. They were retired, and didn't want to be tied down, raising any more kids.

My father was never close to his family, we didn't even know if he had any. If he did, he never talked about them. So, that's why my sister and I were so lucky to be stuck with grandma and grandpa. They made it very clear on more than one occasion, we weren't wanted. That's one of the reasons why I left that shitty place, as soon as I graduated from high school.

The hardest part about leaving, was having to leave my little sister behind. Over the years, our relationship grew stronger and we grew closer. I admit, when we were together, we never acted like siblings usually do. We were more like best friends. We did everything together. We never wanted to be apart. I was a little over protective towards her. Especially when there were guys involved.

When I turned 18, I received a substantial inheritance, more money than I could have wished for. I used most of it to put myself through university, and make something of myself. I earned a degree in civil engineering, and was offered a great job, working for a major city on the other side of the country. I've always kept close ties to my little sister, I didn't want to leave her alone, with those people.

As soon as she turned 18, and graduated from college, she came to live with me in the big city. I love it because, I can keep an eye on her. I've always been a little jealous when it came to her and guys. She had a tendency to walk around the condo in just her bra and panties.

She's always been very confident, when it came to her body. Sometimes, I'd come home from work to find her lounging around in her panties, and a tight t-shirt. That was always my favorite, she had incredible nipples.

She's never made an effort to hide her body from me. I've always thought, she enjoys showing it to me. She's dated some real losers in the past. It didn't help that she had money from her inheritance, but Jade has always been great with money. I nick named her Jade when she was young, because of her incredible piercing emerald green eyes. Most people think they're contacts, but no. They are her natural color. They make her look mysterious, almost exotic.

She is 5'7", about 125lbs, and has the most beautiful long brunette hair, I have ever seen. She also has the most beautiful set of B- cup breasts, small and very firm. It was weird for me to say that at the time, after all, she is my little sister. I personally have always loved small breasts, hers were perfect. Jade has a killer body to go along with that face. She's never had a problem getting a date, I'll be the first to admit, she's incredibly beautiful. Maybe, I'm a little biased though.

She's always been very athletic and active. It doesn't surprise me that she got a job working for a fitness center, teaching yoga classes, and being a personal trainer. She's always kept me in shape by bugging me, when I put on a few pounds. We've been living together now, for almost a year. We never talk to our grandparents, they're on the other side of the country.

For holidays, it's usually just Jade and I, we like it that way. We are closer right now, then we ever have been before. Sometimes, I have to remind myself, that she is my little sister. Our relationship really sparked about two months ago.

Jade just split with her boyfriend, after she found out he was cheating. He was an asshole anyways. I have not had a girlfriend in a while, because of my hectic work schedule, and the fact that I don't have the patience for the whole dating thing. I have a tendency to compare every woman I meet, to Jade, they never stack up to her. I also think that's why I've remained single for so long.

It was a couple of weeks before Christmas last year, when I was invited to the city's Christmas party. I needed a date, because there was no way in hell I was going to show up alone, and Jade was available. I don't know too many people outside of work, so I thought, what the hell. No one I work with, knows she is my sister. I keep my private life private. She liked that idea, and thought it would be fun. We showed up a little after 8 pm.

Things were just getting started, and there were already more people in attendance, then I would have expected. I wore a nice tailored sports jacket, with a pair of denim jeans, and a pair of dress shoes. I looked good. Jade, on the other hand looked mind blowing. She wore a very tight full length black dress, which looked like it was custom made for her. I'm surprised she could even breathe in something like that.

I had a hard time trying to adjust my now growing cock. When we walked in to the room, the party literally stopped, and all eyes were on Jade. I know she loved the attention, and I loved the fact that she was on my arm. We socialized for a few hours, meeting co-workers, and people, I still have no idea who they were. I think they just wanted to come over and talk to Jade. I know I would have, if I was in their shoes.

Many of my co-workers including my boss, came up and told me how gorgeous my girlfriend was. I just smiled, and said "Thank you." The alcohol was flowing quite freely, and Jade and I were feeling the effects after a few hours. It was closer to 1 am, when we decided to call it a night and head home.

Jade was quite inebriated, when we climbed into the cab. She had been so damn sexy all night, and put on one hell of a show for everyone there. I was looking at her in a whole new light, a light I should not be seeing her in. Maybe it's because I was feeling a little intoxicated and a little devilish myself.

We got home and poured ourselves into the elevator, giggling the whole time. Standing there, admiring her, I told her how beautiful she was tonight. She came over and put her arms around my neck, told me how hot I looked, and proceeded to plant a huge kiss, right on the lips. Well, this soon turned into a very passionate kiss, with our tongues dancing around each other. My cock really started to rise then.

The elevator dinged when it reached our floor, and we stumbled out to our condo. After fumbling around with the keys, trying to get the damn door open, we made it inside. At this point, Jade started to drift in and out of consciousness. I decided to take her straight to her bedroom. I laid her on her stomach, and placed a bucket by her bed, just in case. I sat in the door way of her room, staring back at her wishing it wouldn't end like this. I felt a little guilty, for having these kinds of feelings for my little sister.

I thought back to the kiss in the elevator, and decided, it must have been the alcohol. I headed to my own bedroom, straight into the bathroom, stripped down and quickly relieved the pressure building in my balls. I was getting quite good at it now, considering, I haven't been with a real woman since I was still in university. I stumbled to my bed, buck ass naked, and the last thing I remember, was my head hitting the pillow.

I painfully pried my eyes open to see the rising sun slowly creeping its way through my window, into my room. I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my head. I really over did it last night. I forced myself up and out of bed, stumbling over the clothes I threw down the night before. I wondered if Jade is feeling as awful as I do.

"Oh Crap", I thought to myself. Does she remember anything about last night? That kiss in the elevator, how could I forget that? What will I say to her if it comes up? It hurts too much to think right now. What I need first, is a huge piss, before I explode, then coffee.

After relieving myself in the bathroom, I made my way towards the kitchen. The condo seemed unusually quiet this morning.

As I passed Jade's room, I had a quick peek in, wondering if she's still asleep. To my surprise, her bed was empty. Her dress from the night before, was thrown over the back of a chair, sitting in the corner of her room. She must be up, considering she fell asleep in that dress. I made my way to the kitchen, to start making the coffee. It has got be strong this morning.

As I started brewing the coffee, I noticed the condo was empty. Jade is gone. Then it hit me, she has gone jogging like she does every morning. How the fuck can she jog if she feels even remotely like me. Finally, the coffee is ready, just as Jade walks in through the door.

"Smells great." She says with a smile.

I'm just in absolute awe, as I stare at her in her tight jogging outfit. There is definitely nothing to hide in those clothes. You can see every curve of her gorgeous body. I can feel my cock coming to life once again.

I raise my coffee cup and just about to have my first sip, when she walks over, takes it out of my hands and gives me a kiss on the cheek. As she walks away, I can't help, but stare at her beautiful ass. She sits down on the couch. I pour myself another cup, and sit down beside her.

"How are you feeling, this morning?" I ask her.

"Fine, how about you?" she asks.

"A little too hung over, but I'll survive." I said.

She just smiles.

"I had a great time last night. We should do that more often." She says.

"Yeah, sure, but this time, less drinking." I reply.

"Do you know what my favorite part was?" she asks me.

"All the guys in the room, fighting for your attention?"

She just smiles again, and says "No." "It was that kiss in the elevator."

I sat there stunned."You remember that?" I asked?

She lets out a little giggle, "How could I forget, it was amazing." "I never realized you were such a great kisser."

I just sat there dumbfounded. Not having a clue what to say.

"Thanks for putting me to bed." She says. "Although, you should have taken off my dress before you left." "Do you know how uncomfortable it is to sleep in that thing?"

"Um, weren't you naked under it?" I asked.

She just smiles again, and says "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

She is right, I've seen Jade naked by accident on more than one occasion. Those images are burned into my brain permanently. Those are the images I use when I whack myself off.

I finish my coffee, and get up to go have a shower. It's a little difficult trying to hide a full blown erection, in track pants.

"WOW!" "Someone is sure excited this morning." She says.

All I can do is blush a little and say, "Yeah well, that's your fault."

She throws a pillow from the couch, at me in retaliation.

"Oh, It's going be like that, is it?" I question.

I grab the pillow and start to hit her with it. We've always wrestled as kids. She grabs me and tries to tickle me. Over the years, I've built up a resistance to tickling. She, on the other hand, has not. I grab her by the hips, and start to tickle. She goes nuts. Squirming, and screaming like a little girl. She wraps her legs around my waist and hangs on. This causes me to fall right on top of her.

As I lay there, while she's squirming under me, I realize my hard cock is grinding against her pussy through those thin yoga pants. She lets out a groan, and I can feel her hips thrusting up against mine. I look into those beautiful piercing eyes of hers. I thought to myself at that moment, God, I need kiss her again so bad.

She must have read my mine, because right then and there, she lifts her head, and our lips met. We start to passionately make out right there on the couch. My hips automatically start grinding against hers. More moans and groans escape her lips. I can't control myself any longer. I start kissing her neck, and hear her moan the words,

"I really want you."

My hand slide up her sheer fabric of her top, and find those beautiful breasts, waiting for my touch. Her nipples are so erect, like pencil erasers. I grab a hold of her top, and start to pull it up and over her head. She slides her arms and her head out, and I toss the shirt on the floor. Now those perfect tits are on full display right in front of me. I lower my head, and suck one of those hard nipples into my mouth. She lets out a loud groan and tells me,

"I love having my nipples sucked."

I am more than happy to oblige. I feed on those nipples, like a starving baby. I feel her slide her hands up to my hard cock, between us. She slips her hands down inside my track pants, and starts to jerk my cock.

"God, It's bigger than I remember." She whispers.

I slip my hands down between her legs and feel the radiating heat from her pussy.

"Hold on." she says, and slips out from underneath me.

She stands up, slides her yoga pants to the floor, and kick them off. I'm staring at her naked pussy, right in front of me. Devoid of all hair, except for a thin landing strip. She bends down, grabs the pant legs of my track pants, and pulls them right off, in one fluid motion.

Jade kneels down in front of me, grabs my cock, and slips the head into her mouth. The sensation is nothing that I have ever felt before. I've had blowjobs before, but this was different. To see her bobbing up and down on my cock, is indescribable.

I run my fingers through her beautiful long hair, and hold on. It feels so good, I don't ever want her to stop. I soon realize, I'm going to cum faster that I want to, I need to stop her. I push her head up, off my cock, and proceed to stand up.

I pick her up in my arms and carry her towards my bedroom. "Let's get a little more comfortable." We get into my room, and I lay her down on her back, on my bed. I push those sexy legs open.

There, unfolding in front of me is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. The smell of that delicious clam shell is just too much to bear, a combination of her sweat and juices. I bury my face between her thighs, and start to devour her clit. She is so wet, and so tasty, I suck in as much of her juices as I can.

I hear her screaming and groaning as she grabs my head and forces it harder against her hole. My fingers have found their way into her pussy, and penetrate her depths.

Within minutes, she screams. "Your going to make me cum!" Her hips start bucking furiously, I hold on like a bull rider at a stampede. "Holy shit!" "I'm cumming!"She yells "Oh God damn it!"

I feel her legs clamp shut around my head, as her body goes into convulsions. A wave of wetness floods over my face, as she screams and buckles. As her body starts to calm and relax, I decide to come up for air.

"Christ, I have never cum like that before." She says with a lack of breath. "You definitely know what you're doing."

"I read up on how to do that." I said, as I climb up toward her. I am met with a seductive kiss, as she tastes her own juices on my lips.

She then pushes me up from her lips, looks me right square in the eye, and says, "You need to fuck me right now." She opens her legs nice and wide, I kneel between them to give myself a perfect vantage point. She takes my hard cock in her hand, and runs the tip up and down between her glistening lips.

"God, I want this cock so deep in my pussy." she says.

I rise up on my knees, and slide my cock into her depths.

"Man, you're so tight." I exclaim.

We both groan as I sink deeper into her pussy. I have to pull out a bit to thrust my cock deeper into her. Every time I do, she lets out a louder moan, and digs her nails deeper into my thighs. I swear to god, she's going to draw blood. I finally bottom out inside her. I can feel the tip of my dick touching her cervix.

We slowly get into a rhythm of sheer pleasure. I don't want to start off to hard or fast, I might hurt her. The feel of her body, squirming beneath me, and the sound of her wetness, as I slowly slide in and out of her is incredible. I've had sex with a few other women, but they have never felt this good, this feels so natural, so right. She starts bucking her hips up and down, moaning excessively.

"Fuck me harder!" she squeals. I do what I'm told, and pick up the pace of my rhythm. "Oh god, you're gonna make me cum again."

She now has one hand on my ass, and one hand on the back of my head, full of hair. I can't believe just how wet she is.

"Fuck me baby, Shit, I'm cumming!"she squeals.

I can feel the tension building up in her body, when she starts having orgasmic convulsions again.

"Damn, you feel so good." I moan, as I drive my cock in harder and deeper.

She's now making some half squealing, half moaning noises. Her eyes are literally rolled back into her head. I swear, she was possessed. I can start feeling the pressure building up in my balls. Oh my god, she feels so amazing, I thought.

She must have felt the pressure building as well, because she snapped out of her trance. Looked at me, and said "Oh no you don't. Not yet." "I've waited too bloody long to have it end so soon."

That's when I realized, she's wanted to fuck me this whole time, and yet I remained so clueless up until now. She pushes me off her, I roll over on to my back, and she proceeds to kiss and fondle my raging cock. I can feel the pressure starting to dissipate. Thank god, because I don't want this to end.

Once she's satisfied, that I can continue without losing my load, she straddles me and lowers her pussy down onto my cock. My body responds automatically by thrusting up into her. We both let out a series of grunts and moans. She positions her legs and feet directly beneath her, places her hands behind her, on my legs and begins to impale herself on my rod.

I grab on to her hips and guide her up and down. She changes her movements, and starts grinding back and forth with my cock buried deep within her. She lets out a loud scream, digs her nails deep into my flesh and starts to flinch.

"I'm cumming again!" she screams.

I feel a rush of fluid run over my hips, soaking my ass and the bed. "Oh my god, I think I just pissed myself!" as her body twists and contorts. She looks down at me with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I'm so sorry!" she says.

I start laughing, as I look at the pooling liquid on my stomach.

"It's not funny, this has never happened before." as her eyes start to get a little teary.

"Jade, you didn't piss yourself." I said reassuringly. "You just squirted." "That's a good thing."

A smile begins to spread across her face. She leans forward and plants a huge kiss on me. "I love you so much, you do realize that?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds