• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

123456...10

Ch 10: Reunion, Remorse, Revenge and Reconciliation

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

3. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Wednesday dawned clear and fine as Todd and Trudi awoke to first light through the curtains. They rolled together, kissing each other deeply, so much in love. Trudi felt Todd's erection against her thigh, so close to her pussy. She wriggled to edge it into place, feeling Todd moving it until it was at the entrance to her cunt, then sliding downwards to slowly impale her damp cunt on his oozing cock. With a single stroke he was fully inside her, maintaining a deep kiss while he slowly withdrew almost completely and then thrust to her upper limits. They broke their kiss so that he could cup her breasts and roll her nipples between his fingers, sending electric jolts directly to her clit.

"Oooohhh," she moaned, "That's wonderful. Harder please darling."

Regripping her nipples between thumb and forefinger he squeezed harder, causing more moans and a thrashing of her hips and she tried to speed up the rhythm of his fucking. He maintained the slow rhythm, feeling Trudi responding beneath him. What a pain slut she was becoming. He increased his nipple pressure and Trudi responded once more, rolling her head from side to side as she soaked up the pain and turned it into pleasure. He increased the speed of his fucking, repositioning himself to increase the pressure of his pubic bone on her clit.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaaaarrrrgggghhhh," she cried as she came, biting her hand to try to muffle her cries.

Todd felt the effects on his cock. Her cunt muscles rippled down the sides bringing him closer. He moved slightly inside her, twisting his hips to rub the root of his cock and his pubic bone against her clit to prolong her orgasm, These small movements were enough to take him over the top and he spurted his cum against her cervix, stimulating her to another mini-climax.

They came down from their highs slowly, kissing and cuddling each other and eventually Todd looked at his watch. 6.30!

"We gotta get up, honey," he said, removing his soft cock from her warm cunt, "It's almost breakfast time."

They showered and dressed quickly, headed to breakfast and organised their day along the same lines as yesterday, aiming to continue their research and sample collection, with another swim at lunch time.

Dana awoke when Marcie climbed out of bed. She cuddled up to Greg, who also stirred and reached over to her, fondling her cunt. She responded by cupping his balls until he suddenly realised that there was no landing strip. His eyes popped open and he gazed into Dana's eyes.

"When did you come to bed?" he asked.

"Just after you went to sleep. I couldn't sleep alone so came into your bed. Mom and I made love and then I was able to sleep really well."

"Oh," replied Greg, digesting that snippet of information. "So I guess that makes you officially bisexual now."

Dana smiled. "I guess so," she replied. "Do you still make love with bisexual women?"

"Oh yes, they're wonderful because they are so caring and understanding, non-judgemental, sexy and hot."

"Well then, Daddy, make love to me please, now."

Greg needed no more persuasion. He rolled over so he was on top of Dana, his cock searching for her juicy cunt, and slowly eased his member into her until it completely filled her cunt.

"Just go a bit easy at the end, Daddy, it's still a bit sore from the 12 inch battering ram yesterday."

Greg eased in and out, concentrating on stimulating her clit so she wouldn't be in pain, and after a few moments felt his balls tightening in preparation to cumming. Dana was in heaven again with her father's cock lodged inside her cunt. She was building to a huge climax when she felt Greg push right in and start spurting his seed against her cervix. That sent her over the top and she came hard.

"Oooohhhh, aaarrrrggghhh!" she cried, writhing under Greg as she went to heaven and back. "Oooohhh, Daddy, that was wonderful," she eventually said as she recovered.

"Yes, you certainly know how to cum," Greg replied. "That was wonderful for me too. I love the feel of your cunt muscles rippling along my cock as you cum hard."

A few moments later they got out of bed, went to their own showers and then dressed in their usually casual attire and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Mom," greeted Dana, giving Marcie a hug and kiss, "Thank you for last night. I slept really well."

"Good morning, Dana. Pleased you slept well, so did I. We'll certainly have to do that again soon. Is your Dad awake?"

"Yes, he'll be here soon. We just made love before we got up."

"I thought I heard some activity down there. Pleased you two fuck each other. It means that I can have a break occasionally. Your Dad has an insatiable appetite for sex. One day we'll have to see if we can exhaust him – tag team fucking, so to speak. You on for that?"

"Of course I am. Sounds fun."

"What sounds fun?" asked Greg as he entered.

"Good morning, darling," greeted Marcie, "Never you mind, you'll find out sometime."

Greg went over to Marcie and gave her a hug and kiss. "What's for breakfast?" he asked.

"You'll see in a couple of minutes if you let me carry on preparing it."

While they were eating breakfast Dana asked Greg; "Daddy, you know when you shaved my pussy you mentioned about it needing to be waxed when the hairs grew a little. Well, it's quite prickly now so could you please wax it tonight for me?"

"Sounds like a good idea. We could do it in your room or the Dungeon if you like after dinner."

"I'd prefer it in the Dungeon if that's OK with you. Thanks, Dad."

"I hope I'm invited to watch too," said Marcie.

"Of course you are," replied Dana.

They finished breakfast and went off to their various activities, Dana to university for a couple of lectures for her psychology degree, which she and Gabby were studying, Greg to work and Marcie sorted out the household chores. During the morning she phoned Pam to check that everything was good there after last night. Pam and David loved the previous evening and were wondering when they could have a second session in the Dungeon. Soon, Marcie told them.

Marcie also went onto the internet and looked at a series of BDSM suppliers, selecting some items which she ordered for the Dungeon. She foresaw the time when the Dungeon would be well-used, probably by 10 or more people at once, so she needed to stock it up with more equipment.

By the late afternoon she had finished all she had set herself to do so stripped off and went for a swim and was lazing by the pool when Greg, Dana and Gabby arrived home. They also stripped off, had a swim and then joined her on the recliners.

"Dana tells me she's having he pussy waxed tonight," began Gabby, "And she's invited me over to watch if I want. Is that OK with you?"

"Of course," said Marcie, "The more the merrier. Do you want to be shaved as well?"

"Um, not yet. I think I'll wait until Chris and I spend the weekend there. Then you can teach him to do it too, couldn't you Greg?"

"Yes, certainly," agreed Greg.

They chatted for a short time, with Gabby agreeing to stay for dinner, then Dana and Gabby excused themselves, saying they had work to do, leaving Greg and Marcie alone by the pool.

"A good day for you?" asked Marcie.

"Yes, excellent thanks. After a great start what else could I expect?"

"I had a good one too. How do you think Dana will take Trudi living here and having to share Todd?"

"Well, they'll just have to sort something out. To begin with Dana needs to punish Trudi, so we need to discuss that. Possibly we need to be arbitrators here, maybe acting as a court so that nobody goes overboard and really does hurt somebody. Of course you realise that Dana needs to be punished for her fucking us both too, but she probably doesn't see that as serious as Trudi having Todd to herself for a week. We certainly need to discuss this with her and put some rules in place for these occasions."

"Yes, I certainly agree. We really need to define what the polyamory arrangements are too. After all, if Todd and Trudi come to live here then they are part of the polyamory group so there should be no punishment involved if they choose to sleep with another member of the group. Maybe we need some sort of ceremony to become part of the group, similar to a marriage."

"Yes," agreed Greg, "That's a good idea. We could also extend the Dungeon activities, maybe have competitive games, either individual or teams, for example."

"I've ordered some new equipment," said Marcie, "You'll just have to wait till it arrives to see what it is, but I'm sure you'll like it, well, some of it anyway," she grinned. "I know I will."

"Oh, can't wait, I think. I had a look on the internet for sexy competitions. There was a site where a couple of naked girls were having a duel with staple guns. Ended up both had lots of staples in their tits as well as in their clits and pussy lips. A real turn on, I thought. I guess we could do that if we first sterilised the staples, treated the holes with antiseptic and limited the staples to the shortest length. What do you think? They had a rubber band duel as well with long rubber strips fastened to a waist belt and running between their legs," said Greg, thinking of Dana's sweet pussy and breasts with staples shot into them.

"Yes, and also include a few cocks and balls being stapled and struck with rubber as well," replied Marcie, noticing the effect these thoughts had on Greg's now fully erect cock and feeling her cunt starting to ooze as well.

"Hmmm, ouch! I didn't consider that."

"Right, dinner time. Want a last swim?" asked Marcie, noting Greg's hard cock.

"Sure do," replied Greg, standing up and taking Marcie's hand as they walked to the edge. They both dived in, swam to the far end, Greg took Marcie in his arms and lifted her onto his erection, which easily slipped into her cunt. They moved together for a few minutes, enjoying the sensations, before Marcie escaped to the side of the pool and climbed out.

"See you inside," she called over her shoulder as she grabbed her towel and walked inside, drying herself on the way. Greg followed a few minutes later.

They dressed in their usual casual attire for dinner, Marcie in pool wrap, Greg in boxer shorts and the girls had raided Dana's sexy lingerie drawer and were 'dressed' in almost transparent thongs and half-cup bras, such that they would give a eunuch an erection.

"Wow," commented Greg, with his cock making an obvious bulge in his boxers, "What's the occasion?"

"Well," replied Dana, "We thought that we could have a pre-waxing celebration so dressed accordingly. Like it?" she asked, rubbing her body against Greg, "Ooohhh, somebody certainly likes it," she said, rubbing his cock through his thin nylon shorts.

"OK, you two, cut it out or get a room," ordered Marcie. "Can you both please help to set the table."

They did. Over dinner Marcie broached the subject of changes needed to the polyamory and Dungeon protocols.

"Your Dad and I have briefly discussed some changes that we think should be made to the systems and philosophies for the polyamory arrangements and the use of the Dungeon," Marcie told Dana. "It seems that the casual arrangements we have at present won't necessarily be suitable once more people come on board. For example, I know that you want to punish Trudi in the Dungeon for 'taking your man', as you think of Todd, and then there was the possibility of punishment for Todd for going with Trudi and of you for sleeping with both of us." Gabby's mouth dropped open as she heard that snippet of information. "Oh, yes," said Marcie to Gabby, "We've had an extra body in our bed since Todd's been away. Really enjoyable too," she smiled at Dana.

"Anyway," continued Marcie, "Yes, I can see that punishing Trudi is probably a good idea; what better way to introduce her to the pleasures and pains of the Dungeon. But Todd is already involved in the polyamory group so he shouldn't be punished, and Dana also is in the group so she shouldn't be punished either. So in reality what we need is some way of identifying who is in the group. So the best way would be a Dungeon initiation ceremony. Obviously Greg and I have had that, Dana and Todd have had that. I'm assuming that Trudi will have hers this weekend. Pam and David have had theirs and Gabby has probably had hers, although whatever she missed out on will undoubtedly be taken care of the following weekend when she and Chris spend the weekend here."

Marcie paused for breath and looked around at those at the table.

"So you mean, Mom, that anyone who is in the group, so to speak, can make love with anyone else that is in the group without permission or penalties. Is that what you're saying?" asked Dana.

"In a nutshell, yes."

"So that means that after Trudi has been initiated this weekend, she and Todd can fuck up a storm and there won't be anything I can do about it."

"Yes, that's what I envisaged."

"Hmmm," said a despondent Dana, "I'm not sure I like that idea. Todd's mine, not Trudi's."

"Sweetheart," began Marcie, placing her hand on Dana's hand, "Nobody belongs to anyone. That just isn't possible, but it is a misconception that causes a great deal of pain in the world today. Todd is free to choose if, where and when he has sex with whomever he wishes and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about that. You also have that choice, as does Trudi. If you want Todd to love you in all ways possible, then you have to love him unconditionally and set him free. You can't hold onto him. The harder you hold him the more he will want to escape. Let him go, then he'll stay around with you because he will treasure the freedom you give him."

"I know you're right, it's just so hard. I'll try. But I still feel that I need to punish Trudi."

"Yes, your Dad and I both agree because she is not in the polyamory group yet. That punishment this weekend will also be her initiation to the group, assuming she wants to join. Which brings up the other point, the Dungeon protocols. At present breaking the skin is forbidden. We're thinking of changing that to allow minor piercing. Your Dad has found a website where a couple of women shoot staples into each other's breasts and pussy lips, which has really turned him on. He wants to see that done in the Dungeon so I'll be buying the equipment tomorrow. I'll also buy some other stuff like hypodermic needles for inserting into fleshy parts of the body. So if we're going to do that we need some procedures for sterilising and cleaning this gear and for treatment afterwards so that people do not become infected. I'll work on that as I know a bit about this from my nursing training."

"That sounds awesome," responded Dana. "What do you think, Gabby, do you want to shoot staples into me and I can shoot them into you?"

"Sounds really hot," replied Gabby, "I hope we can shoot them into guys as well as girls."

"Yes, we'll have to work something out," replied Marcie.

"OK, so after dinner let's meet downstairs for the waxing session. We may have time for some other fun stuff with some of the things I bought today too."

Todd and Trudi were late for breakfast again, to nobody's surprise. The work was continuing in a steady rhythm during the week. The lecturer reminded them that they needed to start completing their projects because there was only one more day after today. They sorted out lunches and gear and headed out to their areas.

The day went quickly for Todd and Trudi, as usual, with time for a swim at lunch and a visit from the lecturer in the afternoon to discuss the projects they were studying. He was impressed with both the scope and quality of the work and felt certain that at least two scientific papers would be forthcoming from the results.

The evening was much the same as the previous evenings with Todd and Trudi impatient to get to bed to be in each other's arms and for Todd to be inside Trudi's body. It seemed the more they saw of each other the better the love making became. They were not really looking forward to returning to the normality of everyday life.

Greg, Marcie, Dana and Gabby met downstairs after dinner. Greg had brought the wax equipment down and instructed Dana to remove her thong then lie on the bed on her back with legs wide apart. He fastened her wrists and ankles to the straps at the corners of the bed.

He then sprinkled powder over the short hairs on her pussy, explaining that this reduced the adhesion of the wax to the skin while still allowing it to stick to the hair. He spread a thin strip of wax over the hair, starting in the left hand groin. After it cooled he ripped it off.

"Oooowww!" yelled Dana.

Greg quickly placed his hand on the bare area, reducing the pain.

He then repeated the procedure alongside the bare strip, asking Gabby if she would like to pull it off when it had cooled, explaining that it was necessary to rip it off quickly and that it hurt more if removed slowly. Gabby ripped it off and surprised herself by getting quite a kick out of hearing Dana's pained cry. She had never known that she enjoyed inflicting pain, but then thought of how turned on she felt earlier when she had imagined shooting staples into Dana. Hmm, she thought, I wonder where my sadistic streak came from.

The waxing continued for around 15 minutes with the bare area increasing in size and Dana becoming more aroused by the minute. Large amounts of cunt juice were flowing onto the waterproof bed cover and she was writhing and wriggling after each strip of wax was removed.

"OK, nearly done," said Greg encouragingly, "Only the lips left to go. One strip on each."

When the first strip was removed Dana nearly went through the roof with the pain. Immediately she noticed that it was transformed into sexual pleasure, taking her almost to the brink of orgasm. When the second strip was removed she came hard, thrashing about on the bed as much as she could.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh, fuck me, please someone fuck me, oooohhh rub my clit and fuck me," she cried.

Greg did just that, removing his shorts and climbing onto Dana, pushing his immense hard cock into her cunt to its full depth.

"Oh, yes, yessss, give it to me, more, more," yelled Dana.

Greg gave it to her for a few minutes before he too came hard inside her cunt, squirting his sperm against her cervix, before slowing and then stopping, resting on Dana, still fully penetrating her cunt.

"Thank you Daddy," she said, giving him a hug and kiss. "That was wonderful."

Greg plopped out of Dana, untied her and she felt her smooth pussy.

"That feels great," she said, "Thank you."

"Here," said Marcie, offering some cream, "Rub this onto the area to make it less sore."

Gabby reached for the container. "Can I do it please?"

"Yes, of course. Thank you," replied Dana.

Gabby rubbed it in for a few minutes, and then asked Marcie "Were we going to have a play here too? Seems that only Dana and Greg have had fun so far."

"Yes, of course we can play," replied Marcie. "I'll show you some of the latest stuff and changes."

They went over to the equipment end of the room. Marcie pointed out some new fitments attached to the frame and adjacent to the ram. "The use of these will become clear when they're used. Dana, would you like to volunteer? We can't use you yet, Gabby, because it involves penetration. The weekend when you and Chris stay here will be soon enough."

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds