• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Touch Class Ch. 14

Touch Class Ch. 14

I was at the health food store to buy rice milk. I snagged the first person who looked like an employee to ask about getting two cases. It was a young woman with very short hair like a boy's. She was kind of cute, with big blue eyes. She went off into the back to investigate, then came back and said they didn't have two cases in stock. I asked about special ordering them and she took my name and phone number. Just before she had gotten back to me, I had seen her in the back, and noticed she was built pretty decently.

I took some individual milk containers off the shelf and went to check out. While I was finishing up, the young woman came up. She said they couldn't hold the cases for me, but if I called in two days and asked for her, she'd make sure I was taken care of. Her name was Ashley. I asked what the number was, and she went off, to return with a business card. I thanked her and said goodbye.

Two days later I called the store and asked for Ashley. After a delay she got on the line. I introduced myself and explained why I was calling. She remembered me and said the cases were in. I told her I'd be right over.

I drove to the store, asked someone to find Ashley, and she came up to where I was standing. She smiled and asked me to follow her to the back of the store with my cart. I did and we loaded the cases.

"Thanks, Ashley, for all your help."

"No problem, sir. I'm happy to be of service."

"You know, I periodically order more cases. Would it be alright if I called you to re-order?"

"Sure, that would be fine."

"Great. Here's my card, which has my name and number. It should help you to remember who I am."

"Wow, what a cool card!"

"Thanks."

"Are you an artist? Did you create the image on there?"

"Yes to both," I said, smiling.

"I love art. Do you have more images on your website?"

"I sure do. Lots."

"I'll have to check it out."

"If you do, let me know what you think."

"OK, I will."

"Well, thanks again. I'll be in touch."

"You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing your art. Bye."

"Bye."

That night Ashley sent me an email. She was raving about my images. She wanted to see some prints if I had some. I wrote her back, saying she was welcome to visit my studio. We set up a visit for the following evening after she got off work.

The next night Ashley rang my doorbell and I invited her in. She looked different, with a bit of makeup, earrings, a blouse and slacks instead of a t-shirt and work jeans. And she was looking good.

"Come in."

"Thanks. I can't wait to see some of your prints."

"Let's go up to the dining room." We did, and Ashley exclaimed in delight when she saw the framed works on the walls there.

"Oh Jimmy --- may I call you Jimmy? They are gorgeous!"

"Thanks, Ashley. Yes, please call me Jimmy." She admired the framed art for a few minutes, then I pointed out the matted prints I had gotten out for her. Ashley was demonstrative, touching my arm now and again during her gesturing. I liked it. We started leafing through the prints, and it was déjà vu from when Gretchen was over. Ashley laid her hand on my arm affectionately and kept it there. I glanced at her as she avidly viewed the prints, and noticed that her blouse wasn't buttoned all the way to the top. I could see down her blouse a bit. She had on a baby blue bra, and some firm cleavage was visible. I wanted to explore that.

She turned and caught me staring down her blouse. "Why Jimmy, what are you looking at?" She asked with a giggle, knowing full well the answer to that question.

"Well, Ashley, I'm just appreciating your own works of art," I replied brashly.

She moved her hand on my arm then, and said, "Why thank you. I guess that makes us a mutual admiration society."

"I guess it does. I'm glad you don't mind."

"Far from it --- I'm flattered, and if you don't mind me saying it, glad you like what you see. You're not too hard on the eyes yourself."

I turned into her further so that we were now facing each other. We looked in each other's eyes, then I leaned in and kissed her gently. Ashley returned the kiss, then chuckled as she admitted "I think we were both attracted pretty quickly back in the store."

"I know I was."

"Me, too."

We kissed again, this time deeply, our tongues touching and squirming around each other. Ashley pressed into me and I put my hands on her hips. She pulled up my shirt and ran her hands over my stomach and chest. I let my hands roam over her nicely shaped butt, then up her front and onto her fine tits. After feeling them and twirling her hardening nipples through her clothes, I undid her blouse. I pulled her bra down from her shoulders, freeing her great tits, as she nuzzled my shoulder and sighed.

I started sucking her tits and she moved one hand down to my crotch. Ashley was not shy, and that was fine with me. "Oh Jimmy, I want you!" she breathed as she unzipped my pants and pulled them down.

"The feeling is mutual," I said, grabbing her crotch and rubbing her mound forcefully through her slacks. As Ashley pulled down my boxers and jock, I unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks, slid them down, and pushed my hand inside her panties to find her wet pussy. We tore off our clothes, strewing them around the room, and were soon stark naked and on fire for each other. She preceded me slightly as we walked upstairs to the bedroom, pulling me by the dick, and I had my hand under her butt and into her pussy.

We fell onto the bed and I wasted no time with foreplay, mounting her and savagely shoving my raging boner all the way up her hungry cunt with just a couple of thrusts. She thrashed, moaning, urging me on with "Oh yes, Jimmy, fuck my brains out, oh yes Baby, do me, do me good!" And so I did.

Ashley came loudly, leaking gooey pussy jism. I kept pounding her, her groin now being extra-lubed. My dick accidentally slipped out, and when I went to re-insert it, I pushed it into a tight, inviting hole down there, only it turned out to be her asshole. Ashley's eyes got big, but she didn't complain. In fact she started licking her lips and tweaking her nipples. I began fucking her anus in earnest, and she clearly loved it, her moans reaching a crescendo as she ground her hips into my motions. Her ass felt so good that I came.

We were both spent, and rested. I used the bathroom and returned with goo and toys. Ashley smiled appreciatively and started playing with my dick. She started going down on me and stuck her ass in my face. I stuck my nose in her twat and started lapping up the Ashley-juice coating it. Her blowjob was proceeding nicely, getting me erect again, and I fucked her mouth. She got worked up to an orgasm when I sucked her clit hard, and squirted a stream of cum into my mouth.

I slathered some goo on her ass and started finger fucking it. Two fingers up her ass and another working her clit seemed to do the trick, as she squirted again. She took some goo and lubed my poop-tube, working a finger inside. "Jimmy, I want to drink your sperm, but I also want you to fuck my ass again --- what's a girl to do?" she told me, giggling.

"Well, Ashley, why don't I use a nice big dildo to fuck your ass, and then you can swallow my sperm when you suck me to the brink and beyond?"

"That will work!"

I got a thick long dildo, lubed her even more, and started inserting it up her butt. I went slowly at first, as it was so thick. She gasped as the head finally penetrated her sphincter. She took another dildo and reciprocated, lubing it and starting it into my own ass as she continued siphoning my flagpole. We worked our battering rams further and further in, and once they were well-established, began moving them more quickly. I had 8 or 9 inches of the fat dildo up her now, and she was delirious with delight, going crazy on my cock. I wanted to satisfy her lust for my nut-fluid, and what she was doing with my dick and ass were bringing me to climax. So I let things flow, and erupted big-time up her gullet, filling it with molten semen.

Ashley drank it all down greedily, using her free hand to milk every last drop out of me. That was it for me. We snuggled and drifted off into a blissful slumber.

Early the next morning we awoke in each other's naked arms and our hands and lips got busy rediscovering each other's landscape. We enjoyed another fine 69, then I mounted Ashley and methodically dicked her to a quivering orgasm. As we lay there, Ashley said "Jimmy, have you ever done a threesome or been with a guy?"

"Actually, I've recently had some fantastic encounters with more than one woman at the same time. And, believe it or not, one of my recent playmates is mostly female but has a penis. How about you?"

"I've fantasized about being with another woman. I'm getting turned on thinking about you with multiple women, and one who even has a penis. Did you suck her cock? Did you fuck each other's asses?

"Yes, her cock is big and silky and I love sucking it. And we have fucked each other, even simultaneously."

"Wow! I wish I had been there."

"Would you like to meet her? And our other playmates?"

"Oh fuck yes! I wish they were here right now!"

"It would be awesome to have you join us for some sexy fun. Let me see what I can arrange."

"Great!" She paused and then said "Not to be a party-pooper, but I guess I better get ready for work."

"I understand. Go ahead."

She kissed me, got up, found her way downstairs, got dressed, and then came back up to say goodbye. "Oh Baby, this was such a great visit, thank you so much. I can't wait to see you again, and to meet your special friends, too." She bent down, sucked my shrunken cock for a minute, then reluctantly broke away to kiss my lips.

"Talk to you soon, Ashley. Thanks for a lovely visit."

"Bye, Jimmy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Touch Class Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1219 milliseconds