• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 01

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 01

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*

Humbert lay in bed starring at the ceiling. His alarm clock had long since stopped ringing. His parents had already gone to work in the early hours of the morning. It had been a week since ...the incident.

Today, he would have to go back to school because he had no choice. Somehow through sheer dumb luck, he had managed to keep his rape under wraps from his parents. He reluctantly rose from bed and noticed some slight blood stains on his sheets. At first he bled quite profusely from his rectum after managing to un-lodge the butt plug that had been shoved into his anus by Leslie. He had set his clock for three in the morning and would get up early to wash his sheets clean.

Humbert had lied to his parents telling them he'd been mugged and picked up by "friends" afterward to explain Red's car driving off into the night. He'd even told them and the Librarian where he worked that his work keys had been stolen to explain the trashed school library.

The Sheriff (Red's Father) had wrote the whole incident off as vandalism but seemed to regard the lanky teen's explanation with some perceived skepticism. Humbert had been extremely nervous when he'd been questioned wondering in the back of his mind if Red had sent her dad to his home as some sort of test.

He felt sick to his stomach every time he thought about the two cheerleaders who had savagely fucked him without mercy and made him cum several times. The girls had even tried to convince him that he was gay while he was dressing telling him that no "straight" man would cum from being taken anally with a strap-on.

"Fucking cunts!!" He suddenly yelled to no one in particular as he sprayed some spot cleaner on the blood stains on his sheets. Exactly twenty-four hours earlier his dad had walked into his room and given him some bullshit token speech about "getting back on the horse" and other shit that sounded like the book it was cribbed from.

He wanted so bad to tell someone what happened to him, but who would believe that the two most popular girls in Maplewood High had raped him?

No one-No one would believe him and he would be humiliated even further by the cheerleaders. Fuck, he could even go to jail or worse.

He opened his dresser drawer and pulled out the dildo that had been shoved up his ass. There was dried blood on its plastic surface. He abruptly shoved the sex toy back inside the drawer and left the house.

Everything was okay on the bus ride over to the high school, but once he saw it appearing through the window his pulse quickened and be began to perspire. He actually started to hyperventilate a bit before managing to calm down. A few of his friends had become concerned but he explained it away as some bug he'd caught during his absence.

Schools seemed to have gone on just fine in his absence as hand activity as he moved through the crowded halls and retrieved a stack of books from his locker. The entire school was brimming over with excitement and activity due to the fact that the football team had made it to the district playoffs. The last time that had happened had been 1974. There was a party atmosphere in the air and everybody other than Humbert was catching the jovial mood.

As he was preparing to go to class suddenly the strains of Baauar's "Harlem Shake" assaulted his ears and he turned just in time to see the entire cheerleading squad burst into the corridor jumping, tumbling and dancing to the tune. Humbert suddenly found himself surrounding by numerous bouncing girls and seemed to be in the eye of the proverbial tornado. His books were slapped from his hands littering the floor as papers flew everywhere.

"What the fuck?!!" He screamed as he attempted to retrieve his paperwork and books from the floor. He was able to grab a few books, but these too were slapped from his hands again. He turned suddenly finding the school mascot (full costume) in his face. Humbert was thrown to the floor as the larger than life mountain cat mascot crashed into him. Everyone in the hallway laughed as the lanky teen struggled for moments to extricate himself from the kicking school mascot, a large cartoon character.

As he was gathering himself and his belongings, Humbert felt a hard slap to his rear end which jolted him into a standing position. He looked over his shoulder to find Leslie standing behind him in full blue and white cheerleader regalia. She gave him a sly wink as she followed the rest of the squad down the hallway.

He felt sick to his stomach.

It had to have been only a few moments but he took in everything visual about Leslie. The snug, almost form fitting blue and white cheerleading uniform that almost completely failed at containing her bronzed thighs and the cartoonish manner in which the embroidered letter M was stretched to its limit across Leslie's huge chest filled him with a surprising amount of arousal.

What the fuck?

This was the heartless cunt that had only weeks ago raped him with a strap-on and laughed her ass while he was bleeding out of his corn hole. She hadn't let him so much as sniff her panties, but had this undeserved air of fucking entitlement. His mind just kept playing the rape over and over with Leslie's cackling being the only sound accompanying the image.

He'd love to return the favor and rail the snot out of Leslie's fat ass.

"Welcome back Hum-Bert." He turned to find Red also in her uniform staring him right in the eye. Her boyfriend Brad was there as well towering over the redhead. Brad was six foot four, two hundred and fifty pounds of solid muscle and seemed to be a mindless sycophant who did his girlfriend's bidding without question.

"Uh, hello Red." He found courage leaving his body quickly as the redhead shot him an annoyed look. Brad suddenly shoved the nearly featherweight nerd into the wall of lockers framing the corridor as he escorted his girl down the hall. Humbert had the wind knocked out of him and nearly collapsed.

"Know your place nerd shit." Brad barked as Red laughed. Humbert found himself looking at the natural sway of Red's bubble butt and wondered what the jock would do if he knew that his supposed "girlfriend" had given her oh so perfect little ass to a nerd. As he attempted to retrieve the rest of his books, some of the other football players kicked the damaged tomes around just out of his reach.

Oddly enough, Humbert felt relieved that things seemed to be returning to normal. He had been at school for half a day and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He was happy to return to his status as resident invisible man of Maplewood High school.

**********************************

Red locked the door to the gym's equipment room as Brad looked on anxiously.

"You never did tell me how you got that key." He never knew what to expect from his girlfriend. Red took the time to shove a chair under the door as she smiled sweetly back at him.

"I sucked the janitor's fat cock silly."

"What?!" Her answer shocked him as Red laughed and slapped him lightly on the cheek.

"Just fucking with you stupid." She wrapped an arm around his waist and dug her fingers into his hair drawing him in for a kiss. She had her tongue in his mouth in an instant as she closed her fingers around her boyfriend's huge cock. She was somewhat ruff in her attempts to get his belt off. She jerked at the belt trying to rip it from his waist and making frustrated grunts.

"Hey babe, just calm down." He tried to reach down and help her with the large black belt but she slapped his hands away.

"I fucking got it!" Red was always annoyed when something didn't go her way. She had to be in control of even the most minute of scenarios. She half ripped the belt off and yanked his fly open to gain her prize.

...a soft cock huge in size and almost as phat as a beer can in the palm of her hand.

"What the fuck is this Brad?" She examined the pillow soft tube of flesh which spilled over her barely enclosed fingers.

"Nothing." His cheeks immediately started to flush red as he watched his girlfriend stare down at his cock with a look of annoyance reading across her features.

"Are you cheating on me?" She looked directly into his eyes searching for the truth behind them.

"Nuh, No!!" He denied as he felt her fingers tighten around his shaft. She started to tug on his cock for a few moments but nothing seemed to be happening.

"What's up with this then Brad?" She gave his cock a violent tug to emphasize her question.

"Oh, well you just caught me by surprise is all Melissa." He reasoned with a nervous laugh.

"Ooooh, caught you by surprise huh? Is that right Brad-Ford?" She had begun lightly rotating her thumb over the fat mushroom head of his cock. He began to react to her touch with little twitches here and there.

"That feels real good baby." He moaned as she began to use the rest of her fingers to massage the underside of his glans in tandem with her thumb on his sensitive cock head.

"Are you sure you're not cheating on me Brad?" She asked plainly.

"NO!!..uh, no baby, I ain't cheating!!" He perked up a bit at the question as Red's flawless green eyes narrowed.

"This is your get out of jail free card if you're lying. Everything, all sins will be forgiven if you man up and tell me the truth." She reason continuing to softly work his cock closing her fingers around his thickening tumescence.

"Come on Melissa, will you just get the fuck off of it?!"

"Oh you don't want me to do that now do you?" His cock was nearly rock hard in her hand and she lightened her grip. He shook his head for her to continue.

"Just say it once and I will stop talking about it."

"Say what?"

"Say I Bradford Tucker am not cheating on my girlfriend Melissa Reed." She brought her other hand under his balls lovingly rolling and caressing the furred sack. Pre-cum began to leak from the head of his penis.

"Shit that feels so fucking good Red."

"Say it."

"I Bradford Tucker am not cheating on my girlfriend Melissa Reed...Okay?!!" He sounded annoyed and disappointment followed suit as he felt her let his turgid cock fall free from her grasp to hang unattended in the air. He was about to protest when he noticed Red casually pulling her cheer top over her red locks to reveal a small almost training bra sized brassiere that went a long way towards creating cleavage with her pert B-cups.

He attempted to cup one of her cute little breasts, but found his hand slapped away at the last instant. Red smiled and popped the small clasp between her young firm boobs and chuckled as the garment popped away to reveal her cute little cherry topped breasts. He went for her tits again but she waved a finger in front of his face.

She reached in his pocket and pulled out a rosary which she dangled in front of his face.

"Come on Red, my grandma gave that to me." It was true that his late grandmother had left the rosary to him and told him to be a good and devout person. He had taken to putting it in his pocket when he was at school so that no one would know that he was a sentimental sap at heart. In his social position he couldn't afford to have any definable weakness that could be exploited.

"Turn around." Red commanded.

"What are you gonna do Red?" He was nervous.

"Turn the fuck around." She commanded again. And he immediately complied not really knowing why. Red pulled both of his arms together and knotted the rosary into makeshift handcuffs around his wrists.

"Now if that cheap little piece of crap necklace means as much as you say it does, you won't move a muscle or you'll break poor deceased granny's heart in the ole' afterlife." Red hissed as she yanked the jock around to face her and dropped his pants to his ankles.

"Now Brad-Ford I'm going to give you the greatest blowjob of your life."

Before he could react, the redhead had dropped to her knees and engulfed his entire eight inch cock deep in her throat where she held it there for what seemed like an eternity. She placed both of her palms flat against his abdomen as she agonizingly pulled her mouth away from his cock dislodging it with a thick wad of spit and pre-cum.

"Fuuuck me." Brad moaned in ecstasy and his girlfriend tightened her tiny little fingers around the base of his shaft and licked his urethra in tandem. She tickled and teased his minute pee hole alternating this action by closing her plump lips around his cockhead and sucking with all her might.

"OH SHIIIT!!" Brad yelled as he felt her fingers run up and down the length of his shaft gently rubbing each pulsing vein on his cock.

"OH MY-OH MY LORD!!" She was running her tongue on the underside of his cock in length wise, wet sloppy licks and aggressively jerking his cock. She followed this up by once again burying his girth completely in her throat in second long intervals. He struggled mightily not to severe the beads and shove her face all the way down onto his cock.

"HOLY SHIT I WANNA FUCK YOU SO GOT-DAMN BAD!!!" He screamed as he felt her tongue tickle the area just under his balls while she twerked her hand on his tortured man meat. Red sucked on his balls with wild abandon and handled his cock with the tips of her fingers in a frenzied jerking motion.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU MELISSAAAAA!!!" Brad continued drenched in sweat from head to toe.

"What's that girl's name you've been fucking on the side?" Red asked during one of her intervals of deep throating him.

"April, that emo chick from the Special Ed class." He answered breathless and without thinking. He realized his mistake all too late as he looked down to find Red looking up at him, her feature darkening.

"Mother-fucker." Red growled as her grip completely tightened on his cock.

"Red, uh Melissa baby it's not..." She suddenly shoved the entire length of his cock down her throat clamping her teeth down on his tumescence. He felt two of her fingers work their way into his rectum and felt her nails press painfully against his prostrate triggering the mother of all orgasms.

"OOOOHHHHH SHHITTTT!!! OOOOH MY GOD!!!" He screamed in agony and pleasure as he blasted jet after jet of cum into his girlfriend's mouth.

Red quickly stood up silently taking two steps back from her boyfriend and quickly launching one of her patented thrust kicks to Brad's genitals. The rosary was shattered into a million pieces as he cupped his crushed balls.

The gym outside the equipment room became still as Brad's scream echoed across the small area. Students and teachers were startled by the nature of the shrill falsetto sounding yelp.

Inside the equipment room, Red had slipped back into her brassiere and cheerleader top while watching impassively as her boyfriend squirmed around on the cold floor in a fetal position. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him crying to his knees.

She followed this up by giving him a deep kiss.

She shoved the gagging teen away as he coughed up the copious amounts of cum she had been holding in her mouth the entire time.

"That's called a snowball Brad you fucking dick."

"Uh, shit fucking got-damn...!" He stuttered still coughing up his own seed.

"Watch your fucking mouth Brad cause we're not done yet motherfucker. I'll see you at exactly two thirty this afternoon by the quad. You're going to drive me home and then I'm going to fuck you up...Don't be late." She picked up her purse and kicked the chair away from the door.

"By the way, I "did" suck the janitor off douche." She casually informed him as she exited the equipment room to a crowd of astonished onlookers.

"Fucking bitch." Brad muttered under his breath as he coughed up more cum.

**********************************

Humbert happily sat in his US History class taking notes on the upcoming constitution test. Leslie sat behind him watching intently and secretly rubbing her crotch under her desk. She licked her lips quietly as she ripped a scrap of paper from her notebook and scribbled a message onto it. When she figured no one was looking she tossed the wadded up piece of paper on Humbert's desk.

He saw the small ball of paper land on his desk but ignored it.

A second later, a penny hit him in the temple. There was a slight jolt of pain, but he got the message and opened the message.

The note read-"We need to talk after class or you're in deep shit Humbert."

A bead of sweat ran down his temple....

**********************************

To be continued...

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1026 milliseconds