• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 'SO' Pt. 02

'SO' Pt. 02

I watched, fascinated, as Jules slowly came down to earth from her huge cum, although her pussy still twitched and spasmed along with her hips. She bucked hard for about another minute, as her brain slowly re-established full control over her pussy. Her shouts and random cries subsided to a whisper as the champagne bottle gradually lost its own momentum and eased out of her soaking slit, to lie on the leather sofa, just resting in the outer folds of Jules' pussy lips.

I say lost momentum, but that was purely because the woman, formerly controlling Jules, had decided to fully cut loose on her own body. She remained on her knees; legs splayed, now using both hands on her own pussy and ass in order to finish off what she had started. Her left hand was buried deep in her slit , almost to the knuckles, whereas her right hand was alternately squeezing her heavy breasts and then straying over her buttocks and lightly fingering and stroking her pulsating ass, with her index finger penetrating and easing itself inwards, more each time... I could see her head was also bobbing rhythmically and I realised she was still furiously lapping the cum juices off the leather of the sofa where Jules lay slumped, eyes closed and still intermittently twitching as the effects of her orgasms slowly subsided.

The woman never faltered in her mission. Her fingers worked her own pussy, almost brutally, in pursuit of her own pleasure, while her mouth and tongue hungrily sucked and pulled at the soaking leather, occasionally finding a pool of juices she could slurp on, noisily.

Her right hand continued to holiday between her breasts and her tight ass and one finger penetration became two. I shifted, to see better and watched as she easily slipped two fingers into her ass. I could see her ass was glistening and realised she was using Jules fuck juices to lubricate herself.

My cock was obscenely hard and aching by this point but I knew there was no chance of me being able to cum and relieve the pressure. I was fascinated and completely turned on by my Jules and also this stranger, fucking, in my house. All my chairs and all the soft furniture is oversize and very comfy. Connolly leather hides, the same as in my XK8 Jaguar, clad the frames of the chairs and the comfort is to die for.

I could see Jules stirring and regaining clarity and vision as her body became more neglected, in order for her mystery guest to up the ante on her own body. The champagne bottle suddenly came into my vision and I realised that Jules was now sitting up and had removed its last millimetres of neck from her pussy and was grasping it firmly by the base, her thumb in that dimple they always put in the bottom of Champagne bottles.

"Hmm, this should be interesting," I mouthed to myself... stroking my rampant cock slightly harder, in anticipation of Jules' next act. Disappointed I was not.

Jules sat forward and leaned over the throbbing form of her friend, carefully arranging for the champagne bottle to effortlessly slip into the cunt lips of the woman, with a slight jangle from the labial rings as the bottle scraped past them.

"My turn now" I heard Jules say, as she firmly inserted the bottle into the cunt of her faceless friend. The bottle disappeared inside up to the shoulder, the bit where the neck becomes actual bottle and then held there for what seemed an eternity.

The shriek and the aftermath would have woken a sleeping water buffalo. The faceless friend went completely rigid for a few seconds and then just exploded in a frenzy of noise and action. Her body twisted up and backwards, her head came into sight and the neck arched impossibly as her mouth opened in a very obscene eulogy.

"My god you fucking cunt, fuck me, fuck me , fuck me." Then, almost a manic death scream as she spasmed and threw herself back on to her heels.

Jules lost her grip on the bottle as this rictus took effect but I could see the bottle still firmly and deeply buried in the bejewelled cunt of my mystery guest.

"Push it in me, push it, I want it all," the mystery voice screamed.

"I can fucking well take it all, fuck me Jules, fill my cunt, pleeeeeese."

She repositioned herself on all fours and Jules slid from the sofa and wriggled round so she was between me and the mystery woman. I was playing furiously, my eyes glued to the spectacle unfolding. Jules reached for the bottle and started turning it round, clockwise, yes definitely clockwise. Jules was obviously exerting a little linear pressure too, as the bottle started a very slow journey deeper into the wetness.

I remember thinking that it would not fit but a little voice in my head was saying,

"She'll breeze it if she's had kids."

My very own Jiminy cricket was having his theorem proved, by Jules, as the champagne bottle disappeared inexorably into the expanding pussy of my guest.

After about a minute the woman was howling and streaming pussy juices as she babbled,

"Cumming, I'm cumming, fuck me, cumming."

Jules stopped pushing with about an inch of bottle to go, before it disappeared completely. Always the health and safety guru, that's my Jules.

Her friend was completely incoherent and her whole body seemed to be vibrating or trembling as she was gripped in the throes of a huge rolling orgasm...

Well fuck me backwards... I missed that. The woman was still fucking her ass with her own fingers and didn't seem as if she wanted to stop. This is some friend, I remember thinking, and she gets honoured guest status next time she drops by.

Jules slowly turned her head towards me and gave the shallowest of nods and a pantomime wink, in my direction, before re focussing on the matter in hand and turning away from me but carefully repositioning herself so I could see the locus of the action...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 'SO' Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 652 milliseconds