• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making the Best of It

Making the Best of It

12

It was the worst time of my life, or so I thought at the time. Granted I was only 23 years old, so I hadn't experienced much in the way of life's ups and downs. But getting dumped by my boyfriend and losing my job are two very harsh experiences, especially when they happen within the span of nine months. Worse yet, I had to tuck my tail, swallow my pride, and move back in with my parents because I could no longer afford to keep my apartment.

But it wasn't all bad. My 18-year-old brother, Jake, was about to head off to college and I got to spend a little time with him before he left. I woke up that morning, took a shower, pulled on a pair cut-offs and a tank top and headed down stairs. And there he was, slumped on the living room couch watching television.

"Good morning, sunshine," I said as I flopped down on the couch next to him. He was wearing a pair of baggy, blue athletic shorts and a beat up, grey pocket t-shirt. He pawed at the carpet with his bare toes.

"Morning, Kerri," he replied glumly.

"What's wrong? You should be thrilled to be getting out of the house tomorrow to start a new chapter in your life," I said, lightly shaking his shoulder.

"I dunno. I guess I'm worried that it's going to be more of the same for me. Plus, I kinda wasted the summer by not doing anything. I couldn't manage to get a job and I spent all of my time alone, as usual," Jake lamented as he looked down at his bare feet.

Jake's experiences as a teenager broke my heart. He was always, and still is, a very scrawny guy. He was always much shorter than all the other boys his age and barely weighed 130 pounds soaking wet. He was un-athletic and very shy which, combined with his size, made him an easy target for high school bullies. I remember Jake calling me a few times while I was away at college. He'd be crying because of all the shit he had to endure. He would tell me that he had no close friends to help give him support, and that I was his only confidant. There were times when I felt like I was his only friend.

But there was something cute about him. His thick, sandy blonde hair was cropped short on the sides and slightly shaggy on the top. His blue eyes sparkled when you could get him to show you his radiant smile. I always figured some sweet girl would see what a great guy he was while he was in high school, but it never happened for him.

"Jake, things will be different for you. It's a new start. College isn't like high school. There are groups of people who will accept you and befriend you. You'll do fine," I said as I put a reassuring arm around his shoulders.

"That's easy for you to say. You were always popular and pretty. I was a fucking outcast."

I could see tears starting to well up in his eyes, but he succeeded in fighting them back.

I did have a few boyfriends in high school and college. I always found it distasteful to compliment myself, but if I'm being totally honest, yea I am happy with my looks-shoulder length light-brown hair, green eyes, and a fit figure from yoga. My breasts aren't big, but I like them. Pert with pink little nipples that easily became erect when touched. Yea, I noticed that guys would check me out, but it is very hard for me to say that I am pretty.

"Jake, I'm not telling you this just to blow sunshine up your ass. Will there be people who don't like or accept you? Of course, that happens all through life. But high school is nothing like the real world. You will find fun and friends at college. I mean it."

"OK, thanks." He managed a weak smile to placate me. His anxiety seemed to lessen a little, though he wasn't totally convinced that what I said was true.

"As much as I hated moving back in with mom and dad, I wish I had done it a few months sooner. We could have hung out and had a fun time this summer. I missed you and I'm going to miss you again while you are away at college," I said.

"Yea, I know. I really missed you when you went away to college. I loved how we would play around when I was little. You were such a great big sister," he said as he managed a melancholy smile.

"I still am, aren't I?" I teased.

"Absolutely," he said, his smile growing a little warmer.

I remembered those times. Since he was five years younger than me, I could cut loose and act like a little kid with him when I was a teenager. We shared a lot of great times playing the typical pretend games you play as a kid.

"Remember all the times we'd play 'lava' when we were kids? You couldn't touch the floor or you'd 'burn up'?" I grinned.

"Yea, you always managed to push me off the bed or the sofa. I'd always get burned up," he said, flashing me that big smile I remembered from when he was younger.

"Or all the times I used to torture you by tickling you?" I giggled.

"Aw, I hated it when you would do that to me, Kerri. You were relentless. I practically pissed myself a few times when you did that to me. I hated that you could pin me down and I'd be totally helpless," he grinned.

For a moment we were silent as I just folded my arms and stared at him wickedly. He sat there for a moment as the grin slowly left his face. I could tell that he knew what I was thinking, that if he moved, I would just pounce on him and torture-tickle him. He hoped I was just trying to tease him and that any thoughts of tickling him would pass. Unfortunately for him, he was wrong.

"No, no, no. Don't you even dare!" he said, trying to be stern.

I just continued to stare at him, silent and unmoving. My eyes narrowed into little slits, accentuating the intensity of my glare and making him fear my intentions. He knew what was coming.

"Noooo!" he yelped as he hopped up from the couch and turned to run. Unfortunately for my un-athletic little brother, I was faster and was able to dive and grab his ankle before he could take a second step to get away. He fell to the floor with a thud and I leapt upon him, pinning him face down on the floor. I laid flat on top of his prone body.

"I have you now, Jake! You can't get away!" I cackled loudly.

"Stop, stop!" he begged as he squirmed wildly in a futile attempt to get away.

"No, no, no, Jakey. You have to take this. It's your punishment for trying to run away from me," I said as I reared up onto my knees. I was straddling the middle of his back while keeping him pinned to the floor. During the struggle, his shirt had ridden up and I was able to push my hands underneath to tickle his back.

"Aaaaarrh!" he yelled in frustration as he thrashed about, unable to escape me.

"Oh, you forgot about this, didn't you?" I teased as I ran my fingers up to his armpits.

"Nooooooooooooooo!" he screamed loudly.

"Oh yes, now I remember. Your armpits! That's the best place to tickle you. You just love that," I teased, my voice dripping with sarcasm as my fingers relentlessly tickled the ultra-sensitive flesh underneath Jake's arms. He was thrashing and wriggling with all his might. He must have gained a little bit of strength as he had gotten older, because Jake was able to put up a pretty good fight. He dragged his body forward several inches along the floor to try to escape my torment, but his attempt to escape was still futile.

"I don't remember this hair under your armpits the last time I tickled you like this. Even though you're getting older, you still can't get away from me!" I continued to tease as I tickled him even harder.

"Gaaaaahhh!" he managed to garble out as he twisted his body underneath me. The worn fabric of his t-shirt tore as he franticly tried to extricate himself from underneath me. He managed to slide forward so that I was straddling his waist. I stopped my tickling as I heard the sound of his shirt rip.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry Jake. I tore your shirt. Let's just calm down and call a truce." I panted as I sat back on my haunches. I was now straddling his upper thighs and I looked down to see that his shorts and underwear had slipped down a bit as a result of our struggle. I was surprised at what I saw.

His shorts had slid down enough to reveal a couple inches of his cock, and he had a full erection. Even more surprising was the size of it. For a guy that small and skinny, it was massive. Hell, it wasn't just big for his size. It was probably the biggest dick I had seen. My little brother was literally all cock.

"Shit, don't look at that," he said as his face turned beet red with embarrassment.

"Oh my Gawd, Jake! I am so sorry," I said as I brought my hand up to cover my gaping mouth.

I wasn't sure if it was because I had been on such a long sexual dry spell or if it was because I was surprised at the size of that thick purple head poking out from underneath his waistband, but I found myself wanting to see the rest of it.

"Can you please let me pull my shorts up?" Jake insisted. He was sheepish and embarrassed as he tried to wriggle free again, but I continued to keep him pinned down.

"Jake, I'm really sorry. Don't worry about this. It's ok. Stuff happens and you don't need to be embarrassed. It's just me, ok? I swear I won't tell anyone. Just let me get off of you so you can pull your shorts back up," I said empathetically.

"Thanks," he said. I could feel him relax as he stopped squirming to try to get away from me.

But I wasn't going to let his torment end that easily. As I slowly lifted my body up off of him, I could sense him letting his guard down as I lulled him into a false sense of security. As I started to turn to get off of him, I quickly turned back, grabbed the waist band of his shorts and yanked them down to his knees. His thick, hard cock flopped out onto his body, completely exposed to me.

"Nooooooooooooooo! God dammit Kerri!" he screamed as he tried to reach down to pull his shorts back up. I grabbed his wrists and slammed them to the floor. I laughed hysterically as I straddled his belly to prevent him from getting back up or reaching his shorts. It was like riding an angry bucking bronco, but my resolve to torment him was stronger than his will to get away. It also helped that I was in great shape and he was still just a scrawny kid.

"I love you, little brother," I teased as I brought my face right up to his. Our noses were practically touching as I just grinned salaciously at him. Even at 23, it was still fun to torment my little brother, especially with the way things had been going for me this summer.

"I hope you are having fun with all this," he muttered, red-faced as his body went totally limp. He had given up, his will completely broken. I could tell I had pushed him a little too far with my teasing.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. It's been a shitty time for me. You know that I really do love you, Jake," I said as I let my body relax against his. My face rested in the crook of his neck as I hugged him with my arms and my thighs.

"Thanks Kerri. I know you mean it," he said as he wrapped his arms around me to return the hug.

We laid there for a minute, just sharing our emotional warmth. But I have to admit, I was also enjoying his physical warmth and it felt like Jake was enjoying mine as well. I could feel that he was still hard. The tip of his cock was resting against the bare skin of my inner thigh, near my crotch, where my cutoffs failed to cover my skin.

The tip of his cock was perilously close to my pussy and I could feel it throbbing. "It" being the head of his dick, but it was turning me on and making my pussy throb as well. I could feel his heart beating against me as I was locked in his embrace.

I turned and gave him a sweet peck on his lips. Maybe I held my lips to his a little too long and it was a little too sensual of a peck because I could feel a little bit of moisture from his mouth on my lips as I pulled back. I licked his saliva from my lips, and found that I liked the way he tasted.

"Let's get up," My response came in out in a hoarse rasp, uncertain of the way my body was responding to the situation.

"Yea," he whispered and nodded, obviously a little turned on by it all. But he almost seemed a little disappointed, like he was hoping for something more.

I rolled off of Jake and sat up, sitting on the floor while leaning my back against the couch. Jake pulled himself up to sit next to me, but his shorts were still down around his ankles. I couldn't help staring at his gorgeous prick. He was circumcised and that thick, mushroom head stared back at me tantalizingly. It was purple and shiny. He honestly had the biggest penis I had ever seen.

"I'm sorry," he said, breaking the silence.

"For what?" I replied, turning my gaze away from his crotch to look him in the eye.

"For being so turned on. I've been so fucking horny lately and all that wrestling around just got to me. You may be my sister, but you are still one of the hottest girls I know," he admitted.

"Jake, I have to admit, you've got a great cock. I wanted to see the rest of it after I saw the tip pop out when your shorts slid down," I confessed.

A weird tension hung in the room as we sat there for a moment, silently sorting out our feelings.

"Would you......" Jake blurted out, but pulled back the rest of it as he turned away red faced and embarrassed, thinking better of what he was about to request.

"What?" I asked, feeling my heart skip a beat because I knew what he was about to ask.

"Just jerk me off. I need it, Kerri. Bad. Please," he pleaded as he looked away from me.

"You need it from me?" I asked softly, reassuring him it was ok.

"Yes, if you want to," he managed as he closed his eyes.

"I do. I love you and this will be our secret," I said as I delicately reached down to touch his penis. He was trembling and a small droplet wept from the little slit that stared back at me. Jake quivered and expelled a long breath as I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft. The flesh felt soft and hot in my grasp and I could feel the throb of his pulse coursing through it as I gently held him in my grasp. His breathing was ragged and shallow from excitement. I could tell that he wasn't going to be able to hold out for long.

Slowly, I began to stroke up and down his hard cock. Several inches stuck out from either side of my hand as I slowly rubbed up and down. He arched his head as he leaned back against the couch. His breath came in soft, vocal gasps.

"Yes, just like that Kerri. It feels so good," he moaned.

I loved the feel of his prick in my hand, but wanted to make it a little slicker. I lowered my mouth down to his swollen cockhead to spit a little saliva on it, but I lost myself in temptation as I began to lick at the weeping bulb that poked out from my fingers. His precum tasted slightly salty.

"Holy shit, Kerri," Jake managed to murmur as he arched his hips.

I released him from my grasp as I ran my tongue down this thick shaft, all the way down to his furry pubic patch.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he groaned as he clamped his eyes shut. His fingers gripped at the cushions of the couch as he was lost in ecstasy.

"Did you like that Jake?" I whispered.

He managed a weak "Yes" as he nodded his head.

"Was that more than you wanted?"

"N-n-no," he rasped.

I brought my face back to his. Our noses were only a few inches apart as I stared into his eyes.

"Do you want me to suck it?" I asked in a whisper.

Jake closed his eyes, bit his lip, and simply nodded his head.

"Say it Jake. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, please," he said with his eyes still closed.

"Say it all, Jake."

"Please, suck my cock for me Kerri," he responded. His lids flicked open as he stared into my eyes, pleadingly.

"It's our secret," I whispered softly as I gently kissed his lips.

I brought my face back down to his lap, gently kissing the oozing tip of his penis. A long stream of precum had dripped over the ridge of his cockhead and trickled down the shaft. It wetted my lips as I licked from the base of his pubic patch, up to the leaking head and down the other side of his shaft to his balls. His cock was a glistening mess of saliva and seminal fluid.

Jake was moaning and gasping as he placed his hand at the base of my neck. His belly heaved with each labored breath. I stretched my lips around the thick head as Jake gently pressed against my neck, pushing my mouth down his shaft, encouraging me to take his prick.

Greedily, I sucked and slurped as my mouth slipped up and down his slick rod. I wasn't looking to prolong it anymore. I wanted to feel him cum just as badly as he needed to cum. It was no longer a matter of want, but a matter of need for my brother.

My head bobbed up and down on his prick as I ran my tongue along his shaft, gently sucking and making wet slurping noises as my lips rose up his member. I could feel the swollen head against the back of my throat each time I sucked him back into my greedy mouth. I could feel my pussy burning underneath my panties and cutoffs as I sucked Jake faster and faster. He was writhing and moaning with ecstasy. It was so lustfully wrong, but I didn't care. I just wanted make Jake feel good. I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth.

"Oh...fuck....y-y-yess....Kerri. It feels sooo good. I'm going to cum," Jake gasped as he pushed his hips up one last time.

"Unnnnnngghhhhh" he groaned loudly. It was a guttural, dirty moan as his grip tightened on my shoulders. I could feel his cock pulsate as it filled my mouth with an explosion of warm, gooey spunk. Even when I knew he was about to cum, I still wasn't quite prepared for that initial burst of fluid. It made me jump with surprise and overwhelmed my ability to swallow it all. Torrents of warm cum splashed against the back of my throat and filled my mouth. It seeped from between my lips, pooling on his tightened sack. It just seemed like he kept cumming and cumming.

He was gasping and breathing hard as I could feel his cock begin to soften in my mouth. I let him go as I sat up next to him. His chest was heaving as he caught his breath and I wiped some of his cum from my lips and chin.

"Thank you so, so much Kerri. Our secret?" he managed, his voice still husky with lust.

"Of course. That was the first time you ever had your cock sucked, wasn't it?"

"Yea, it was," he said sheepishly.

"It's ok," I reassured him.

"It was incredible."

"Better than jerking off, isn't it?" I asked as I rubbed his arm to let him know it was ok.

"Yes. Very much," he said looking at me lovingly.

"Now, how would you like to make me cum, Jake?" I said softly. My pussy was on fire with desire. I knew what I wanted from him as I stood up. He watched, goggle-eyed as I stripped off my clothes. My panties were soaked from my lust as I tossed them onto the floor. He stared at my naked body as I moved back to him, straddling his face as he sat on the floor with his back leaning against the couch. The backs of my thighs were on his shoulders as I put my hands on the cushions of the couch to steady myself.

Jake knew just what to do as I ground my sopping pussy against his willing mouth. I could feel his tongue lapping at my drooling opening, exploring me with long, flat licks against my clit that made my thighs quiver.

"That's it Jake. Lick my clit, baby. Just like that." I gasped and groaned as Jake licked at my burning little nub. He had both of his hands on my inner thighs to both support me and spread me wide. His virgin tongue felt wet and wonderful sloshing against my throbbing clit as he licked me for all he was worth.

"Oh yea, finger fuck me Jake. Do it, please! I groaned as my hips bucked against his mouth. My juices were dripping down his lower lip and chin. I balanced myself on the balls of my feet as I spread my thighs as wide as I could. Jake easily slipped two fingers all the way into my drenched opening. I could feel the knuckles of his hand against the lips of my opening.

"Mmmmnnnnnn, mmmmmmnnnnnn, mmmmmmnnn," I whined, from the back of my throat. My thighs quivered and my calves shook to hold me up as Jake explored the walls of my pussy. His slime-covered fingers twisted and churned inside me as he continued to lick my clit. Thick rivulets of clear fluid ran down the back of his hand. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes in a tight grimace as he licked and fingered my pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making the Best of It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds