• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Simone Says

Simone Says

"Simone says 'Lick my shoes'!"

Instantly, the naked young college athlete kneels at my feet as I sit on my couch, my legs crossed, my black high-heeled shoe dangling off one foot as I jiggle it impatiently. Ryan, the handsome buck, nervously holds steady my foot and lavishes the shiny black leather with trembling tongue, running it up and down the shoe and down its pointy heel as I smile.

My name is Simone, I'm a 64-year-old, silver-haired grandmother, quite beautiful and well kept for my age, I must say, with a penchant for young studs like Ryan here. It's quite easy to find them, you just start using one or two for your regular slaves and word of mouth leads to other, eager applicants to fill my needs.

I sit back on my couch, still in my business suit of dark blazer, white blouse, black skirt, black nylons held up by old-fashioned garters beneath, and expensive black shoes. It's been a long day of running my company, and I'm hot, tired, sweaty -- and ready for slave Ryan's attention. The rules are simple in "Simone Says." They do what Simone says, they continue. They do it without the word "Simone" in the sentence, they are punished severely. Though they usually come to enjoy even that. Something about a young man's eagerness to totally please a sexy old woman triple their age!

That's the case with 20-year-old Ryan, slobbering now over my shoes, dipping his head to the floor to clean the other one as I sip a much-needed glass of wine I had him bring me, his thick, 8-inch cock bobbing wetly as he ran back and forth to my kitchen. Now I watch him moaning, smelling my dirty shoes, licking the insides, tasting the day's sweat and funk as I relax.

"Simone says 'Take off my shoes and smell my old nasty feet and that stinky, cheesy pantyhose!'"

He's wild with passion now as I plop both feet on my glass coffee table and he slips my shoes off, planting his groaning face into the sweaty nylon of the soles, inhaling deeply, relishing the funky scent, ramming his nostrils between my long, red-painted toenails to get even more aromatic rewards. I am enjoying myself immensely as I slowly peel off my blazer and shirt, then bra, exposing the milky white orbs of my sagging tits, brown nipples thick and ready, and unsnap my skirt. Ryan looks up through my feet, eyes bulging at the sight of my creamy tits, offset by the deep tan of my slightly wrinkled cleavage and neck.

"Lick those toes, slave Ryan!"

Mindlessly, his tongue flashes out, tracing a hungry path up each wrinkled sole and then sucking on my toes before he stops, realizing his mistake.

"Uh-oh!" I laugh darkly. "I didn't say 'Simone Says!' Assume the position!"

He gulps and stands up, spreading his legs, hands behind his back, fear in his eyes, that massive cock before him, dripping precum. I smile slyly, slip my butt out to the edge of the cushion, laying back and firing out both feet into his huge young cum-filled balls, slamming the nylon insteps into the wonderfully smooth sacs, making him scream in agony as I do it over and over and over, precum flying all over my lower legs, 10 times in all, sending him staggering back on both feet, hands still behind him, precum lacing the dark nylon of my shins.

"On your knees!" I bark.

He groans and hits his knees, again realizing I didn't say "Simone Says!" His eyes widen in fear, that enormous cock pointing straight up against his muscular torso. I smile, slipping off my skirt, standing only in garter and nylons and the tiniest of black g-string panties, my ample, fleshy ass and tops of my powerful thighs flashing before him as I walked over.

"You're such a slow learner," I sigh.

I straddle his head from behind, grinding my pussy into his neck and push down, forcing his head and neck to bend painfully, his moaning mouth inches from his own cock.

"Simone says suck it, bitch," I growl, pushing down harder, feeling my hairy cunt soak in my g-string. "Simone says grab that dick, pull it up and suck it!"

This is a "punishment" reserved for my bigger-dicked studs, and Ryan fits that bill to meaty perfection. He fists his huge dick up as I squat on his head harder and soon I hear the slurping sucking sounds of the dear slave blowing himself!

"That's a boy...Simone says EAT all that nasty precum!"

He does and then pops the first inches into his mouth as I bounce playfully on the back of his neck, leaning over, my saggy boobs bouncing before his eyes, to watch the sexy sight of a hot young stud sucking his own dick, his hand jerking it madly, those bloated balls flopping up and down. I let him get close to cumming before stepping off his head to let him fall to his back, that gorgeous young prick slick and wet. I giggle, slipping off my g-string and lay face down on the floor, wiggling the slightly wrinkled mounds of white ass meat at him, my back and legs dark brown from constant sunning and a milky contrast that's warm and inviting. Ryan groans, watching me grab the flesh and jiggle it back and forth, opening it to show him the sweaty, hairy ring of my asshole.

"Simone says sniff her ass!" I growl.

He dives in, face first, screwing his eager nose into the moist brown hole and takes a deep whiff, gagging at first at the day's worth of funky sweat but resuming his task, burrowing deeply, pulling my quivering ass cheeks apart to get in deeper. "Very nice, slave Ryan, you smell my asshole so well, you must love my scent," I purr, sneaking a hand under me to play with my soaking wet pussy. "Now, Simone says, clean that asshole...get in there with that tongue and dig in!"

He is beside himself now, straddling my legs, his long dong dripping and brushing against my muscular, nylon-clad calves as he groans and devours my nasty asshole, drilling that long tongue deep inside, wiggling it back and forth, scouring the tight walls of my rectum and then attaching his lips to it to suck on it.

The dear boy was doing his best to satisfy his GILF mistress! I train them so well, and now he flutter-fucked my old asshole, powering his tongue in and out with urgent, eager thrusts, his face completely buried in the sweaty soft white cheeks of my wrinkled butt. I shake his face away, rolling over, thighs spread, hairy pussy matted with sweat and my juices, framing his handsome face. I curl a finger at him.

"Simone says smell that pussy," I hiss.

Groaning, he dips forward, his nose brushing the copious matted fur of my cunt as I spread the meaty lips in my fingers, the moist vapors exploding from within, bathing his face. He sniffs deeply, hypnotized by my funky scent, the day's sweat taking control of his soul. He closes his eyes, inhaling my vapors, humping the rug he is lying on.

"Now eat that pussy and make me cum!" Again, he forgets the game, instantly snaking out his tongue to lap at my thick clitty, eyes peering up over my creamy belly and wrinkled tits into my eyes. And no smile on my face.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk," I say, slowly closing one thigh over his face, followed by the other, Ryan's terror-filled eyes following the path of each as I tilt his chin up to let my powerful, wrinkled thighs latch to the sides of his neck where the arteries bring blood to his addled brain, locking my calves and holding my legs straight up. "Simone says it's time for a little nap!"

"No...please...God..no..." he moans as slowly I tighten my locked thighs around his neck, the muscles under that soft, wrinkled, supple flesh tensing, pulsating the inner thighs on him, crimping the blood flow to his brain. "Not...aga...."

He can't finish! My scissors are legendary as punishment in my circle of studs, one of the many ways I torture the poor things, and within seconds of applying just enough pressure with my quivering thighs, Ryan's eyes roll over white and he is out like a light, another victim of my sexy old legs! I let him rest, his mouth snorting, eyes open and unseeing as his body fought to regain consciousness that my powerful scissor hold was denying him. Finally, I relax my scissoring grip and he slowly comes back around. I tilt his face to my bush and gently hold it there with my relaxed thighs.

"Now, Simone says..lick pussy!"

Eagerly, my young stud slave obeys, lavishing my hairy cunt with his tongue, parting the sweat-matted fur with his long tongue and dribbling at my engorged clit, making me arch my back in response and run my fingers through his hair.

"Mmmm, nice, nice, nice," I moan, feeling my cunt go electric beneath his hot, wet tongue. "Simone says make me cum, bitch, make me cum!"

I adore having my pussy worshipped and it doesn't take long when a slave is good at it, and Ryan's one of my best, and within a minute, I'm groaning, arching my back, my ass off the floor, clamping his groaning head in my powerful thighs, the garter clasps digging into his face, as I flood it with my womanly cream, nearly choking him with it as I grunt and squirt out streams of the sweet juices. I finally stop cumming, and relax my thighs, looking at his sweaty young face.

"Uh-oh," I giggle, flipping him to his back and squatting on my heels over his face, my hairy pussy gaping wide. "Gotta pee..Simone says DRINK UP!"

He cries out a pitiful protest and is rewarded by a hot stream of piss, directed into his open mouth, filling it, the poor boy swallowing for dear life to keep from drowning as I use my fingers to keep the stream of molten-hot urine directed into his sputtering mouth.

"Don't you DARE spill a drop and get my rug dirty, boy," I snarl as he gulps my golden shower madly. "If you do, I swear I will shit right down your fucking throat!!!"

The boy is gifted in his ability to contain my gushing piss and gobbles down every drop, and when I'm finished, is so kind as to lift his head to lap the residue clean that clings to my long, wet pubic hair before digging his face between the spread lips to complete his pissy task. I train them well.

I stand up, straddling his face, hands on my hips, looking down at that gorgeous, huge cock bobbing from his loins, and down at the frantic expression on his face. He is begging for release with his eyes. He's ready. I haven't let him cum for three weeks and his balls are hanging fat and full on his sleek young thighs. "Do you want to cum, boy?" I ask, sitting on the couch now.

"Oh yes, Mistress Simone, God, please, yes!" he babbles.

"Simone says sit before her," I snarl, pointing to my nylon-clad feet together on the floor.

He obeys, sitting and spreading his legs as I direct him, those massive, spunk-bloated balls flat on the floor, his big dick draped over them. I slowly move my toes and balls of my feet over them, and then capture them both in my insteps, curling my feet together, making him wince in pain. I snuggle my toes under his ass, probing his tight young rectum with them. Smiling at him, I lean forward, putting more pressure on his nuts being painfully, deliciously so, between my powerful, wrinkled old feet.

"You wanna cum, from my ball massage don't ya, boy?" I hiss into his panic-filled face as I knead and maul his hot young balls in my feet, leaning down to pull the head of his cock up and clamp it between my shins, the bulbous cap now captured in the meaty muscles of my calves behind them.

"Yes...oh God..yes...please please Mistress Simone...say it, please say it!"

I laugh and spit in his face, a thick foamy gob of my spittle coating his lips which he eagerly licks in and swallows with his talented tongue, sweeping it over his lips. I tense and relax my calves faster and faster now, at the same time crushing his balls in my insteps harder and harder, milking them, knowing it will be impossible for them to soon discharge their pent-up offering, my calves quivering in a meaty, sexy scissor around the most sensitive part of his cock.

"Simone says...Simone says...Simone says...." I tease him, each sentence punctuated by a punishing pinch of his balls and increased silky stroking with my gnarly old calves covered in pantyhose. "Simone says...Simone says...Simone says...."

"Please...please..PLEASE!!!!" he yells, head back, eyes closed, his body and soul captives of my feet and calves.

"Simone says...CUM!" I growl into his face, quickly adding, "In 10 seconds!"

His eyes blink open, looking directly into mine as I continue to work his nuts and prick, increasing the tempo of my quivering calves and draining, mounting pressure of my feet on his balls.

"Ten.....9....8," I start, very slowly, a good full second between each number, his face dripping sweat, his body trembling as he strains to contain what cannot be stopped. "...7....6...5..."

"Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!!!" he shouts as his scissored cock head streams sticky precum into my calves, lubricating them, making the quivering muscles beneath the nylon feel more heavenly still, his balls squeezed hard in my feet where I can feel them pulsate and start their inexorable unloading of the boy cream within.

"...4.......3...." I continue with agonizing, slow precision, reducing the tempo of my numerical utterance while ramping up the pressure on his imprisoned balls and prick, the words coming hot from my lips which are a mere half inch from his, our eyes locked, his frantic and begging, mine sure and hypnotizing.

"Mistress...can't...help it...please...please stop...PLEASE!!!!"

"....2....." I continue as I feel his giant knob pulsate in my madly quivering calves and his balls crushed flat in my insteps.

"NOOOOO!!!!"

His first shot of cum is scorching hot in the milking clamp of my pantyhose-clad calves, and I flex them harder, making the muscle bigger, to completely contain the spurting prick head, which continues to stream cum into them as my insteps crush harder on his balls, squeezing out every drop. His eyes are wide open, mouth agape in a silent scream of abject joy and anticipated humiliation of what will surely follow by his failing to meet my directive.

I pump and jiggle my old calves on him until he finally stops spurting, and release the foot scissors from his depleted balls, now pulling back to sit on the couch, holding my legs together, a thick bubble of white, goopy sperm forming up and down my clenched shins and calves, running down in a white stream to my feet and heels. I cross my arms, looking at him with disappointment.

"You know what to do, young man," I say, nodding my head down to my soaked lower legs and feet. "But to make it official, Simone says clean your filthy cum from my beautiful legs with your tongue!"

He gulps and gamely leans forward to start at the hot cream pooling on my arches, lapping and wincing at the taste, swallowing and continuing up my sexy shins, his tongue filling with his own seed, gulping it down and digging in between my legs to seek out more. The boy shoots a lot, one of the biggest shooters in my stable, and it takes him a full five minutes to completely clean my legs and feet of his spunk, all the while as I finger my pussy slowly, smiling at him, and oozing out a small, satisfying orgasm, coating my hand. As he finishes his task and my legs and feet are free of his cum, I hold my fingers before him to suck clean, one finger at a time.

I stand up, and walk to the kitchen, his eyes riveted to my saggy, flexing ass as I do, and I hear him moan behind me. I get something from the freezer, then bend over the counter, jiggling my butt and spreading my cheeks.

"Simone says fuck her," I growl over my shoulder.

He races to me, his young cock still hard and fists it into the hairy pussy waiting for it, going balls deep in one thrust, moaning as he holds my fleshy hips and pounds into me, sending my fleshy ass into a quivering wave in front of him. His big cock is just what I need right now, and I ride a wave of continuous orgasms until I feel his thrusts mounting with increasing intensity, his balls slapping off my thighs.

"Simone says DO NOT CUM!!" I shout just as I feel him about to, spinning around, off his about-to-spurt dick, and wrap the bag of ice around it that I'd taken from the freezer.

He screams in pain and frustration as he looks down to the bag of ice enveloping his rapidly wilting dick and shrinking balls as I hold it there tightly until his pecker retreats to a nub and his nuts all but disappear, aching from the sudden stoppage. I laugh, pulling the bag away and retrieving a cock cage from my nearby purse, fitting the soft, chilly meat inside and snapping the lock shut, holding up the key before his astonished, desperate eyes.

"Maybe this will teach you, boy," I hiss. "When Simone says something, she means it!"

And then I send him on his way, captured and deprived -- for the next six weeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Simone Says

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds