• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Sybian Introduction Ch. 02

The Sybian Introduction Ch. 02

12

Authors Note: A special thanks to SUSURRUS who took the time to review the raw form of this story and edit it for me. I really appreciate the effort and skill and as a result, this is almost as much his work as it is mine. I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear your feedback.

Beth woke up and rolled over expecting to find John lying next to her, only to find a cold pillow and mussed sheets. She rolled back and glanced at the clock: 10:15. In a panic, she leapt from the bed, shouting, "Shit! I can't believe I didn't make it to work!" She scurried over to her dresser to grab her essentials and rushed into the bathroom for her morning shower.

A note was attached to the mirror.

"You called in sick this morning. I'll try to get home early.

Love ya!

John"

Her breathing slowly returning to normal, she fell back onto the bed and started to think back on the events that led up to her exhausted awakening this morning. She couldn't believe the intensity of her orgasms the previous evening. It was a real kick with John watching and his control of the thing was just short of mastery. She wondered how he figured it out so fast.

As she lay there thinking about her experience and how exciting it was, her nipples began to grow taut and she could feel that faint buzz as her clit became energized. Her hands slipped down to gently caress her hardening nipples, rolling them between her first finger and thumb, just enough pressure to distend them slightly. The tingles traced a direct path from her breasts to her clit as she felt her lubrication begin to wet her inner lips. Her hand slid slowly down her stomach, over the slight rise of her pubic mound down to her clit. A finger slid down to separate her lips slightly; feeling her lubrication moisten her finger tip, she rolled it back up to coat her clit.

Almost as if they had a mind of their own, her fingers began to roll a small compact circle that took her finger tip slightly off her clit, then passed over it again as the circle was completed. Her stomach began to tense with each pass of her finger over her clit, which created a thrusting motion from her hips, as if her pussy was trying to capture at least one finger to plunge deep inside.

"Shit! I can't do this now... that damned thing has turned me into a harlot." She slid off the bed and walked on shaky legs to the bathroom, slipping a shirt over her naked body as she walked in, opened the door to the shower and turned the water on. Adjusting it absent-mindedly, her thoughts returned to her masturbation and love making session the previous night. 'I can't believe I let John watch me, but god, I got *sooo* excited! The look in his eyes... just thinking about it makes me wet...' Then she started to laugh at herself. 'Maybe you're wet because you just had your finger in your pussy,' and she stepped under the flowing water.

It seemed as if all of her nerve endings were enflamed. Even the flow of the water down her body, the beating of the water on her breasts, the way the water traced down the valleys of her pelvis to drip from the pinnacle of her pubis gave her tingles that weakened her knees.

'Oh my god! What's happening to me? Will this ever go away? I can't even *function*! I feel like I have to cum or I'll never be able to concentrate on anything! GOD!' ...and her hand once again traced down between her legs to focus on her clit, her finger tracing small circles, her other hand sliding down next to it to slowly penetrate her opening...

'Oh, shit!' she thought in frustration as she tried to caress her G-spot in just the right way. She remembered the depth of the orgasmic delight caused by that infernal machine vibrating her clit at the same time it passed over her spot. "I *can't* do it again. John will think I'm depraved. What's he going to think when I jump his bones like a bitch in heat when he gets home tonight?" but her legs walked her out of the shower, dripping water on floor as she went, to the spare bedroom and looked at the machine, still sitting in the middle of the room where they left it last night.

She walked over and picked up the control. "Okay, one orgasm, that's it, and then I'll take it back today. I have to get this thing out of here, I'm fucking *addicted*," she said to herself as she settled down over it. She felt the penis-shaped attachment slide between her wet lips, and she had to rise and settle a couple of times to get it fully wet and as deep as its small length would permit.

She reached down and hit the switch for the vibration mechanism.

"Oh god! Way too high!" she gasped and quickly decreased the level of vibration. She turned down the "volume" of the rotation before turning on the switch and felt the penis attachment begin its first slow swing. The spark of pleasure as it swept across her G-spot took her by surprise and she mashed her body down, feeling the vibration through her clit. Quickly, she turned the volume up on both. As her desire grew, so did her frustration: she wanted to caress her breasts but couldn't quite find the right balance between rotation and vibration, so her hands were occupied with adjusting the controls.

Her orgasm took her completely by surprise. She could almost feel her body click in as the vibration and rotation reached that perfect blend. Her body settled down on the machine and she began a gentle thrusting of her hips, dragging her clit over the bumps on the vibration mat. As she reached up and took her nipples between her forefinger and thumb, her body tensed all at once, her eyes rolled back and she felt the waves of pleasure radiate out from her clit, intensified, magnified each time the attachment wriggling inside her flicked across her G-spot. Her body began to vibrate and she heard a loud moan, almost a shriek as she lost touch with anything outside of her pleasure-filled world. As each orgasm began to fade, another one seemed to creep up on her, beginning with maddening slowness, building in speed and intensity as she neared the point of no return. Finally it burst like July 4th fireworks with sparks flashing in her tightly closed eyes, legs quivering to suspend herself at just the perfect penetration. Dropping the controls for the machine, they slid across the floor as her leg twitched in orgasmic convulsions.

She looked at the controls in near-terror as she realized they were out of reach. Her rising inability to withstand any additional pleasure was only slightly overridden by her desire for *one* more orgasm. She rode the machine, knowing she had lost control as the last, but definitely most intense, pulse of tingles flashed through her body. The only sounds she could make were a series of grunts that accompanied each frenzied contraction of her abs.

Her body as tense as the quivering, overstressed steel of a collapsing bridge, she lost her balance and slowly toppled over onto her side, the machine falling over before finally disengaging from her drenched slit. She lay on her back, unable to do anything but breathe, her eyes closed, her head back, stomach and chest rising and falling as she struggled to control her racing heart beat.

"Oh my God! I have to get rid of that thing. It's going to *kill* me," she panted, and she resolved that as soon as she could get the energy to get up and get dressed, it was going back to Sharon.

John pulled in the driveway and walked up the walk. "Beth?" he called as he walked into the house. "Beth? Are you here?" It was only 1:30 in the afternoon, but the house had such an empty feeling that he was actually frightened as he ran up the stairs. He looked in the bedroom and the bed was unmade. Beth was always so fastidious, he couldn't imagine her leaving the house in this condition before she left.

The bathroom had that slightly moist feel to it, like the water had recently run, but it was cold so he knew it had to be a while since the shower had been on. "Beth?" he called again, a little louder this time. He walked down the hall, looking into each room and finally found Beth lying on her back next to the still buzzing, still rotating Sybian machine.

The machine was on its side, and Beth was lying with her arms over her head and her legs parted slightly. The thing John noticed most was her pussy, the lips distended, engorged, dripping with moisture and almost raw-looking in their redness. She had a slight smile on her face but didn't react at all to his appearance. He slowly leaned down and gently shook his wife's shoulder.

"Ohh..."

"Beth, are you okay?" he whispered to her as he lay on the floor next to her and took her in his arms.

"Hmmm."

John kissed Beth's cheek and smoothed her hair from her face. "Beth, baby, are you okay?"

Beth's eyes opened slightly and she turned her head to look at John. Her eyes slowly came into focus. John felt a twitch, then Beth's whole body tensed and her eyes widened farther than John had ever seen them. Her face flushed a deep shade of red.

"Oh my god!" she cried, and John watched the tears build up at the corners then slowly overflow and roll almost simultaneously down both of her cheeks.

"Let me up!" Beth almost shouted as she twisted in John's arms, trying to get her arms out of his grasp. John knew it would take days to get Beth to relax from this one and knew his best chance was now, so he held her firmly but gently as she struggled.

"Beth... Beth, it's okay. It's okay, baby..." he said, in as soothing a voice as he could muster. "Calm down, sweets, it's okay, it's okay..."

"Oh god, John, I'm so sorry..." she was crying in sobs and John felt the fight leave her body. "I don't know... I don't know what happened..." her voice was confused as she fought through the embarrassment.

"Beth, it's okay, I just want to make sure you're okay, sweetheart. What happened?"

"When I woke up you were gone and... I took a shower... I started to think about... you know, about last night... and, umm, well, I started to think about trying it one more time." The words had started slowly through gulps of air and sobs, but picked up speed as she got into the explanation, which ended up almost a rush of words.

"And when I started it didn't feel as good but I kept sitting on it, and it felt good, god John, it felt *so* good and I started to cum and I couldn't stop and I just kept cumming and cumming, oh god, John, I'm so sorry."

"Beth! Why do you keep apologizing? There's nothing to be sorry about. Relax, sweetheart, I was just worried that you were hurt. Relax, sweets, it's okay, really." John's caring tone of voice, combined with his gently brushing her hair from her eyes and wiping the tears from her flushed cheeks finally broke through her panic and guilt at getting caught.

"You don't mind that I came without you?"

"No, babe! It's not like I've never masturbated before! I just never had such a great toy to do it with." John's grin was hard for Beth to interpret. It was a combination of guilt and amusement, with an undertone of sensuality that stopped Beth in her tracks. This guy was so much deeper than she ever gave him credit for. She pulled her arms out of John's and wrapped them tightly around his neck.

"I love you so much, John. Thanks for not being angry with me." Her head fell and buried itself into John's chest. "I'm returning that fucking thing today... right now!" and she slipped out of John's arms and rushed off to her bedroom. John lay there thinking about the previous night and what she must've experienced on her own today. He didn't want her to return it, but was afraid to tell her. The fact that she had lost control on the thing had him hard enough to cut glass, or drive railroad spikes.

John sat up and leaned back against the wall. Beth came in and grabbed the attachment but her hand slipped off. John could see the juices on it still glinting in the fading afternoon light. "Fuck! John, can you get this fucking thing off?"

John almost laughed out loud. Actually, he had to cough into his hand, both at the unintended, but brutally accurate, pun and at the fact that Beth, who so rarely cussed, was so upset she used the 'f' word twice in one statement!

"Sure, sweetheart. You sure you want to return this today? I mean, is Sharon even going to be home?"

"She'll be there by the time I get there. If not, I'll wait." John had heard this tone of voice before and knew that no argument would stop her from doing what she set her mind to.

John disconnected the attachment and as Beth took it into the bathroom to wash it off, John picked up the machine and carried it downstairs to the car. He sat down on the front porch, and as Beth drove away with a squeal of tires John saluted its departure with the crack of a beer.

As he brought the can to his lips, John mumbled to himself, "I'll never figure women out, ya know? If I could cum that hard you'd never get me off that machine."

As Beth pulled up to Sharon's place, some of her fire had gone out. She wondered how she could possibly explain to Sharon what had happened. She knocked on the door and said, "Wait," to Sharon when she opened the door.

She ran to the car, pulled the heavy machine out and carried it to the door. "Here," she said as she thrust the machine into Sharon's arms. Sharon took a step back as she adjusted to the weight. She turned and set it down in the hallway.

"Did you try it?" she asked Beth.

"Yes," Beth said as she turned and walked down the sidewalk back to her car. "I can't talk about it now, but yes, I tried the damn thing." She slammed her door and left as quickly as she had arrived. Sharon stood there in shock, wondering what the fuck had happened.

John was still sitting on the porch when Beth came back, his second beer just opened. "Are you okay, Beth?" John asked as Beth sat down next to him.

"I'm fine, John, I'm just so embarrassed... mortified at you finding me like that. I don't want you to..." her head fell and she looked at the sidewalk between her feet. "I don't want you to think of me... as being, well... like that."

"Like what, Beth?" John was playing to the hilt the painfully obtuse male that he was sure all women considered men. He had an idea but didn't want to take the chance he'd be wrong.

"...like a slut, I guess." And again John watched a tear slide from her eye to slowly trail down her cheek. The first thought that flashed through his head was, 'What smooth skin she has.' He felt another flush of intense love warm the very depths of his soul. He slid his arm around Beth's shoulders and pulled her gently against him.

"Beth, that couldn't be further from what I think. I think you're beautiful, warm intelligent, incredibly sensuous, and just plain sexy as hell. You never cease to amaze me and I love your sense of adventure. I'm glad you found some pleasure this afternoon, sweety. There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Oh god, John, it was scary. I completely lost control, just like last night, but I didn't have you to control things, to keep me from going too far."

"Beth, that is the most erotic thing you've ever said to me, babe. Was it awesome?"

"No, it was scary! I couldn't help it. I just... lost it."

"I love you, Beth." John looked deep into her eyes. As they stood up Beth pulled her husband close. Her head lifted slightly as she put her lips to his, her eyes closing slowly. As his midsection closed to hers, her eyes popped open when she felt his erection against her belly. She opened her mouth and her tongue sought his as their kiss deepened. Beth rubbed her pelvis against him. She could feel the rawness as her clit rubbed across the lump that was John's engorged cock.

"John," she whispered as she pulled slightly away. "John, will you cum for me? I mean, like you said you did when we're not together? Please?"

"You mean you want me to jerk off for you?"

"Yes."

"Are you really serious, Beth?" he said as his voice rose on the last syllable.

"Yes, John. It's something I've always dreamed about, fantasized about.

"Oh god, I feel like I've completely lost control. I can't believe I asked you that."

"You know you can tell me anything, right? If you're sure you really want to see it, umm... yeah, sure, sweetheart, I'll do it for you."

John's heart was in his throat as Beth took his hand and led him back into the house. She led him into the bedroom and pushed him back onto the bed. She smiled at him as she went to her dresser. John watched as she pulled something white and silky out of the drawer and slipped into the bathroom.

John did what any red-blooded male would do: he stripped faster than the bark from a tree during the Mount St. Helens explosion.

John slid his hand down over his cock, gently massaging it, squeezing it gently as he waited for Beth to come out. He stroked it slowly up and down once or twice and felt the precum roll down from the tip, to pool where his hand met penis.

Beth came out of the bathroom. "No, John, do it right, baby."

"Huh?"

She gently pushed his chest and he fell back on the bed. She slid his legs over on the bed so he was fully laid out on the bed, then she crawled between his legs and sat on her feet, looking intently at her husband. He felt self-conscious as her gaze ran the full length of his body, stopping at his throbbing cock. John had never been more excited in his life.

"Come on, John, do it for me." It was the most erotic sounding whisper John had ever heard come from his wife.

John's hand once again wrapped around his cock. The precum that had traveled down the length of his engorged staff lubricated his hand as it began to slide up and down his shaft. Beth's beautiful body was encased in white satin. Her hard nipples made peaks in the fabric, highlighted by just a hint of the areolae that surrounded them. Her focus was on his cock as his hand stroked in that familiar pattern. He could feel the tingles, could feel the cum rising from his balls with each stroke. He knew it wouldn't take long now.

His gaze traveled the full length of Beth's torso, the shape of her long neck, the curves of her collar bones showing through her skin, the soft lines of her shoulders, broken only by the spaghetti strap of her lingerie. He couldn't imagine anything sexier than the visage he was so thoroughly enjoying. His attention was attracted to her nipples: hard, poking against the fabric, hiding the subtle curve of her firm breast.

Beth reached her hand down and John watched as it slid beneath her teddy. He watched as the muscles of her arm began to move rhythmically. John's hand slowed its stroke, trying to stave off the inevitable.

"Don't stop, John."

"I'm trying to control, Beth..."

"Don't. I want to see it shoot. I want to see you cum, John. I want you to look at me when you cum, John. I want to see your pleasure like you saw mine."

John knew that two more strokes were all it would take. His hand rose up his shaft and as it passed over the crown, his head went back and he felt his muscles tense. He felt the tingles shoot down his legs: that warm sensation, almost the same as it feels when your legs fall asleep, but more intense. His stomach began to undulate, almost as if it were trying to push the cum out of his body faster. He thought he had a chance to stave off the impending crescendo for just a moment or two, until he looked at Beth's face. The look of passion, love, trust and borderline out-of-control lust on her face was the most erotic and sensual look he had ever seen. He wanted to lock the intensity of that image deeply into his brain for all time, never to be forgotten. His orgasm, so close, was making the concentration necessary to properly record the image difficult. He closed his eyes in concentration.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Sybian Introduction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds