• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zi (and Her Sister)

Zi (and Her Sister)

The thought appeared in my mind just a moment before the hand did. Instinct expressed itself in a scream. Muffled, drowned by a familiar voice whispering instructions. "Don't stop on my account."

Fear and excitement, two sides of the same coin, surged through my already engorged veins, my body tensed like a bow, fingers frozen.

"Keep thinking those dirty thoughts, Zi, now that you have a face to project them onto."

A calm was descending inside as trance like, my fingers resumed their gentle strumming. His face, like a sunrise, appeared behind my lids and burnt away the fog of fear. The man I'd had in my apartment, showing him off to my sister, but whom I'd been too nervous to hit on. A second hand snaked across me, flitting by my ear, neck, shoulder, easing my unbuttoned blouse aside, before sliding across my engorged breast. He took it in his hand, lifted & squeezed, juice dribbling out of my cunt as if they were connected.

"I'm going to take my hand away now. I'm not going to hear anything other than your moans, am I?"

I shook your head.

"Keep your eyes shut."

I obeyed, mesmerised, like prey before a cobra. The material was soft and comforting as he lay it across my eyes, then deftly tied behind. With vision gone, my other senses heightened, touch tingled as his hand joined mine at my cunt's portal.

"I'm going to fuck you with your own finger now, Zi, like it's a dildo." It slid between my tight folds so easily, like they were made for each other. A whimper escaped my lips; my hand was helpless in his, him helping me to do what I had been about to, before this... interruption.

"More fingers, that's what you want, isn't it? Something thicker."

I did want that. When I'd woken up in the early hours, all the sounds told me I was the only one awake. I'd been hungry, with an itch, but my own fingers, I thought, were going to be my only company. This was far more enticing, and if he was going to finger me, how long before we were fucking?

He slid his finger in alongside mine, and I was transfixed by this shared intimacy. His hand around mine as we finger fucked my cunt together. The new sensations were to the power of two, feeling our digits invading my warmth, feeling my warmth enveloping my finger, nestled next to his. I could feel the folds of my cunt against my fingertip as his hand guided us in and out.

"I knew you were as sensual as this the moment I saw you, Zi. Now you know why I want to finger you so much, don't you Zi? To feel you enslaved by my touch."

He pulled our fingers out of my hungry cunt, a moan escaping my lips. Unconsciously my hips arched, greedily searching for a renewed touch. Too late, they'd departed, taking a journey over my belly and through the valley between my breasts.

"Two warm fingers, soaked with your juices, Zi. Whose mouth will they feed?"

I opened mine, yearning for that taste. It didn't come. I heard his mouth suck, felt my finger enveloped by his lips, then it was reluctantly dragged back to my well as his mouth descended on mine. A cocktail assaulted my mouth, a mix of a familiar taste and something new. His tongue found mine, flicking like a snake's, and I reciprocated as we tested each others chemicals. And now there were three fingers fucking me as my hand pulled his head in tight....

"Can you be quiet, Zi? Will you keep it inside as I finger fuck you? Your sister, in the next room. Just a door away, and you know how noise carries in this place. Will your moans wake her? Will she come padding out, half asleep, and see you like this? My fingers in your cunt, Zi, and your juice seeping out. What will she think if she sees you like this? What will she think when she sees you with my fingers in your arse?"

His words put me on edge, the element of danger exciting me further, but at the last revelation I stiffened, his fingers suddenly tighter in my cunt. It didn't stop him, and I took my cue & moved position to help him pot my brown. He continued his whispered dialogue...

"You want this, don't you, Zi? You want me to finger your arse until you squirt, don't you?"

I bit my lip as his finger circled & pressed against my starfish. With our fingers no longer plugging me, I was overflowing, my juice was trickling out and over my arse. I could feel him smearing it, gathering it on his finger, that finger circling my backdoor in slow circle, each time pressing against this taboo hole, each time sinking a little more of his finger in. In and out, he was finger fucking my ass, Even with two fingers in, discomfort was drowned out by pleasure.

"Do you know what, Zi? Even if she doesn't wake, after I've done you I'm going to do her. I know how she looked at me during dinner. You know too. You saw the way she didn't take her eyes off me. She didn't make a move, we're both guests in your flat, after all. But we both know she wanted to, don't we? You both wanted me, I could read it in your eyes. The two of you have shared so much, but you haven't shared a guy yet, have you?"

My breath was escaping in laboured gasps. I wanted to protect my younger sister, but I was too greedy for this. He was fucking me faster, and my fingers were drawn to my clit in a daze. An itch that needed to be scratched. He was making me helpless, my mind on one thing only.

"I'm going to creep into her room and slip into bed with her. She might stir, thinking it's her big sis come to keep her warm like in the old days. She might roll over, against me, feel my warmth, feel my... hard cock. I'll tell her the same as I told you, whisper that she has to be quiet so she doesn't wake you. She's not quiet though, is she Zi? She won't be quiet when we're fucking, will she? And you, will you answer her siren call then? Will you finally do what you've always wanted, sit on her face and present her with your still dripping cunt? Your little sis, licking your cunt as we kiss & I fuck her."

That did it. His finger, my fingers, those words, taunts and threats, they pushed me over the edge. I shouldn't, but I had to, I couldn't stop myself. I howled and gasped as it swept over me, felt a release from my cunt, heard my juice spraying. The bastard, he'd made me squirt like he said I would, and now he was going to fuck my sister. WE were going to fuck her...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zi (and Her Sister)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 217 milliseconds