• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Persuasion

Persuasion

Ann wriggled in her chair. She desperately needed to touch herself, but wouldn't allow it. It was too important to wait, and at any rate the denial itself was exquisite.

She checked the clock on the wall. Fourteen minutes and counting. In the other room, she could see the legs on the bed, barely moving. She counted down the time, rocking ever so slightly to allow herself some stimulation. 45 seconds. 30 second. 15 seconds.

She rose, admiring herself momentarily in the mirror. Not many women her age could look like that. Her breasts were still full, her belly still flat, its little trimmed strip of dark hair underneath showing no touches of gray. She smiled mischievously and licked her lips before heading into the bedroom.

"How are we doing?"

Ashley's eyes burned a hole of hate through her, and she pulled her legs tight together in defiance. The tall brunette's arms were tied to the bed, stretched perpendicular to her body so tightly that her upper body was completely immobilized. Her mouth was gagged with a handkerchief, smeared with her once carefully applied lipstick. In contrast, her legs were left completely free, still in the black tights she had worn to the club, her gray mini-skirt disheveled and riding up over her hips. Ann loved to watch a girl's legs kick.

Ashley's breaths were slow and even. She had no choice. A thin half-inch belt was wrapped around the fullest part of her bared breasts, then tightened hard enough to bite deeply into them. A second belt, much wider, was wrapped around her waist, cinched so tight that she couldn't take a full breath.

Ashley's jacket and blouse were opened, her bra laid open. It was a front-clasp type so Ann hadn't needed to cut it off. She was happy about that because it was a waste to have to cut one off, especially an expensive lacy one.

She approached Ashley, and the young woman raised her legs prepared to kick and fight. It didn't matter. Ann knew exactly what to do. She approached from the side, too high for Ashley to kick, and swung herself on top of the brunette, straddling her constricted waist.

"Are you comfortable?" She stroked Ashley's hair.

"Mmmmph! " The girl tried to fight, but her outstretched arms had her tightly trapped. Behind Ann, she could feel Ashley's legs flailing, trying to kick her. No such luck.

She checked the tight belt around Ashley's breasts. It was carefully marked with measurements. "You're at 33.5 inches now," she said. "What's your bust size? 38? That's what your bra label says. It's got to be getting really uncomfortable, right?"

Ashley squeezed her eyes shut in defiance.

"Does it hurt?" Ann loosened the belt and released it from Ashley's breasts. The young woman's mounds popped back up with the resilience that only a woman under 30 could achieve. They were marked along their equator with a bright red line.

Ann gently massaged them. "These are so beautiful," she complimented. "And firm, too. They really stand up. Here, let me see if I can stiffen your nipples. They're so nice and thick."

Ashley fought and struggled with renewed vigor. Ann paid it no mind, rubbing and kneading and stroking.

"I've asked you before, and you won't answer me," Ann said matter of factly. "Would you answer now? Have you ever been with a woman? Just nod or shake your head."

Ashley writhed and fought, but had no leverage and no position to buck Ann off. "Mmmmmph!" Her protests were less violent now than they were an hour ago, most likely because she was having trouble getting a full breath due to the tight belt around her waist.

"I think you'd like it," Ann said. "There's a reason you came home with me tonight. We both know that you're curious."

Ashley's brown eyes were large and expressive. With each second they alternated between rage, fear, and desperate ideating. Trying to conserve her limited oxygen, she gave up and yielded her breasts to Ann's ministrations, lying still and letting Ann play with them.

"Can I eat you out? All you have to do is say yes and we'll start."

Ashley shook her head emphatically.

"You like me playing with your nipples, don't you? They're getting hard."

Ashley shook her head emphatically.

Ann shifted, sliding he legs down and dropping forward into a missionary position. She left a trail of slickness down Ashley's body as she settled in. Ann sighed with desire. She loved the push of her own ample breasts against Ashley's pillows, the way her hips gently nested inside Ashley's spread legs. She gently kissed Ashley on the neck and cheeks, twining her legs around the younger woman's to trap her down.

Ashley feebly tried to fight, tried to escape, but had no choice but to submit.

Ann kissed her and caressed her, her hands running up and down the girl's ribs, breasts, and waist. She couldn't wait until she could get the skirt and tights off, but she wouldn't force it. Ashley had to consent. It was more exciting that way.

"All you have to do is spread your legs and raise your hips," Ann whispered in her ear. "I want you to offer it to me."

"Mmmmmph."

For several more minutes Ann made out with Ashley in a one-way exchange. Her pussy was boiling, and she pumped it against Ashley's hips just enough to keep herself going without moving irreversibly toward the edge. At last she raised up, once again sitting on Ashley's constricted waist. She was breathing almost as heavily as Ashley.

"Okay, break time is over," she said, looking down at the attractive, flustered party girl. "Will you let me eat you out?"

"Mmmmmph." That was a no.

"Okay, you know the rules. Another half-inch. Are you sure you want another half-inch?"

Ashley's eyes were begging her. Ann was so horny she could hardly stand it.

"Another half inch?"

Ashley shook her head emphatically.

"You know the choices." Ann waggled her tongue. "It's either this or take another half-inch." Ashley started fighting again. Ann rode her patiently until she exhausted herself, smiling with cruel pleasure.

"Here we go." Ann looked at the wide belt around Ashley's waist. "20.5 inches. It's getting tight. Let's go to 20." She unfastened the clasp and pulled. It was actually getting hard to tighten it at this point." Ashley made a strange gurgling sound as her breathing was further constricted.

"And the breasts go down to 33. You're a brave, brave girl. She brought the two ends of the belt up, positioned it over Ashley's nipples and began pulling it tight. 38, 37, 36, 35, 34 ... it took both hands to get it to 33. Ashley's eyes squeezed shut and she grimaced through the gag as the belt bit into her to a ludicrous depth.

Ann leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes," she said. "Enjoy!" She allowed herself the luxury of running a hand down Ashley's hip.

Ashley's breaths were somewhat labored now, her whimpers subdued. Ann knew she couldn't last much longer, and Ann herself couldn't last much longer, for that matter. It was going to be a long fifteen minutes for both of them.

Ann went back to the living room, sprawling on the couch so she could watch Ashley struggle. As usual, she was kicking, testing her bonds and trying in vain to escape, but after an hour and a half of this game, her straps being tightened every quarter-hour, her movements were slow and labored.

Ann checked the time on the clock and silently pleaded for Ashley to yield. Her hands crept up to her nipples, squeezing them and twisting them. She couldn't yield to temptation, but her need just so strong. She cupped and cradled her breasts, squeezing them up and together. She worked them for a few minutes, and then her hands crept down.

You can't go too far, she reminded herself. But maybe just a touch.

Just a touch.

Her fingers crept down through the small landing strip of hair. Down, down, and into the danger zone. She allowed herself a gentle stroke across her lips, then one across her clit.

No!

No! Don't give in. She pulled her hands up.

Only five minutes had passed. Ashley's movements were slow and spastic on the bed. Ann ran her hand through her dark hair, grabbing two handfuls and gently pulling in pleasurable frustration, just to keep her fingers occupied. You have to hold out, she ordered herself.

This was so hot. She loved denying herself, knowing that it would result in a huge reward oh so soon. She stood up and paced the room, her pussy on fire.

Five minutes.

Four minutes.

Three minutes.

Every minute was painful. Ann's pussy was unbearably needy, begging her fingers for relief.

Two minutes.

One minute. Oh god, would it never end?

Ann stood up, taking a deep breath. Please, she thought. Please, this time let it work.

She walked into the bedroom.

"Fifteen minutes," she announced cheerily. "What do you think?"

Generally at this point Ashley's legs would snap shut. But this time they didn't move. After a long moment of hesitation, her face steeled, Ashley's legs went the other way. They inched apart until she reluctantly opened herself up in a submissive sexual position.

Ann smiled broadly, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

"Oh, how sweet," she said. "You want me to make love to you? Raise your hips a little if that's a yes, so I can get your clothes off."

After another pause, Ashley planted her feet awkwardly and raised her hips slightly off the bed."

"Yaaaaaay!" Ann clapped her hands in both sarcasm and genuine pleasure. "Let's get started."

She climbed onto the foot of the bed and moved up between Ashley's legs. Ashley's stilettos had long been removed, but that pesky skirt and tights and been keeping her secrets for far too long. "First, we unzip the skirt, and then we pull it off. Now, isn't that more comfortable?" The gray skirt ended up on the floor.

"And now the tights. I've been wanting to get these off ever since I first saw you." Tights were harder to get off than skirts, but Ann had experience. Lots of girls wore tights to the clubs, and they usually gave up long before this brave girl did. Ann gripped the waistline and began rolling it and pulling it down. The younger girl's pubic mound came into view, then her lips as Ann worked the tights down. "Oh, you're shaved. Very nice. I kind of thought you'd be shaved. It looks great on you."

Pushing down gently on the front of Ashley's mound, she let the girl relax her hips as she pulled the tights down and off her legs. Ashley had great legs, long and slender but also shapely. The tights went onto the floor.

Kneeling between her legs, Ann held Ashley's legs apart by the ankles, enjoying the view. Ashley's pussy was completely hairless, and she had wide, dark pink labia majora. Her inner lips were small, peeking out from between them. "Your pussy looks delicious," Ann murmured. She ran her hands gently up and down the girl's calves, caressing her from toes to knees.

She crept forward, pushing Ashley's legs further apart. Ann needed to come so badly now. She ran her fingers lightly up and down Ashley's thighs.

"You were such a tease at the club," she said softly. "But there was something about you. I knew I could get you back here. I knew you were curious." Her fingers traced up and down, slowly transitioning from the outside of Ashley's hips to the inside. She moved to the very top of Ashley's thighs and let her knuckles slightly brush those beautiful dark lips. To her credit, Ashley kept her end of the deal and didn't resist. That little Asian girl last week had been annoying when she kept changing her mind and fighting at this stage.

Ann gently stroked Ashley's outer lips. They were soft and yielding. Gong a little furthers, she lightly grasped Ashley's inner lips and spread them apart, studying the bright pinkness that was revealed within.

"Oh, I'm going to love this. And you will, too. But first, let me make you more comfortable."

Ann worked her lips up Ashley's body, starting at the top of her pubic mound and kissing her way up to Ashley's throat. She reached between them to release the constricting belt around Ashley's breasts, and kissed and licked her nipples until they stiffened. Simultaneously, she loosened the belt around Ashley's waist, not completely but enough to make breathing a bit easier. Keeping her oxygen level down would eventually give her a stronger orgasm, and Ann liked to impress her young guests.

She moved up and pressed her forehead against Ashley's, losing herself in those big brown eyes.

"Are you ready?" she whispered.

Ashley's gagged mouth was turned down into a pout, but to her credit she nodded imperceptibly. Ann smiled broadly. Slowly she worked her lips back down the young brunette's body, and she kept going at the belly button. The brunette's gorgeous young pussy lay before her ready for the taking. She petted it, caressed it, and then began kissing, began licking.

Her guests always had the same strategy at this point. They would go with the starfish approach, just lying there with the intention of not reacting. But it was a flawed strategy, because Ann was a master at her craft, and she was patient. She licked, nibbled, and sucked, and probed softly with one finger, then two. Despite Ashley's best efforts, resistance was futile. Biology would not allow a woman to be serviced like this with no reaction. As the minutes passed, Ann could feel the lubrication starting, sense the slow undulation of the hips, hear the slightly deeper and faster breathing.

Over the next twenty minutes, she played Ashley like a violin. The girl rose toward orgasm, then was pulled back. Sensations were offered, then withdrawn, time and again. Back up toward the brink, then down. Ashley whimpered behind the gag, unable to take any control, allowed only to receive what she was given. Ann buried her tongue inside the woman , accelerated the pace of teasing.

Moving a moistened finger back, Ann began playing with Ashley's anus. The shocked brunette jumped at first, then allowed access. Her hips were rising and falling with every stroke of Ann's tongue. "Do you want to come now?" Ann asked.

Ashley nodded frantically, and Ann granted her wish. Instead of pulling back and keeping her on the brink, she attacked. Her tongue flicked Ashley's swollen clit, and two fingers rubbed her g-spot from inside. Another finger pressed and twirled inside her tight anus. Her limited air supply intensified the reaction in her brain. Ashley rose to the top and splled over, her back arching, her muffled voice keening. She froze in time, stiff as the orgasm flowed through her body like an electric shock. "Mmmmmmmmmmmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmph!"

For a moment Ann thought she would pass out. She flopped down limp, her eyes rolled high in her head. Ann stroked and kissed her, first in the thighs and stomach, then up her breasts and throat. She kissed Ashley's gagged mouth the best she could and quietly lay atop her as her guest recovered.

The she did it again. The whole process. She rode Ashley up to the brink and back time and again, then once more pushed her shivering and shaking over the edge. And then a third time. The beautiful thing about women was that you could repeat the process forever, and each time they became more beautiful as their inhibitions and bodies yielded ever more, as they trembled and glowed with sweat and exertion.

After the third orgasm, Ann moved into gentle afterplay, letting Ashley drop back down into the mortal world. Once Ashley's breathing was back to normal, Ann moved to the next step.

"You're feeling pretty good now, right, honey? I think it's my turn. Do you want to eat me out? Do you want to lick my pussy?"

Ashley's eyebrows creased into a worry line. Hesitantly, she shook her head. Ann expected that.

She rose up and moved back down between Ashley's spread legs. "Are you sure you don't want to eat me out? I did it for you. Three times." As she spoke, she moved the thin breast belt down to Ashley's curvy waist. Ashley whimpered as she tightened it to a snug level.

"You liked those orgasms, right? You wouldn't deny me something similar, I hope." Reaching around beneath Ashley's bound body, Ann looped a thick cord around the back of the waist belt, pulling it down between Ashley's legs "I'll tell you what. I'm going to position this into your crotch and tighten it every fifteen minutes, just like we did before. If you decide that you would rather eat me out, just let me know."

Leveraging the waist belt, Ann pulled hard on the crotch rope, wedging it up deep inside Ashley's divine crevice. Ashley yelped behind the gag. Ann looped it around the front of the waist belt and tied it tight, so that it put intense and continual pressure on Ashley's clit. Then she tightened the broader waist belt back to 20 inches, constricting Ashley's breathing. She went tight because of her own needs. She couldn't wait much longer.

She climbed off the taller girl and admired her handiwork. Ashley's thighs were trembling, her legs writhing and pressing together as she bucked and arched, trying to relieve the pressure in her most sensitive of areas. But such a thing was not possible.

"I'll be back in fifteen minutes," Ann said. "Tell me then if you'd like to lick me."

She went back to the couch, her fists clenched to prevent her fingers from playing with herself. It was going to be a long fifteen minutes. But then again, that was half the fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Persuasion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds