• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Flashback: Cousins Ch. 03

Flashback: Cousins Ch. 03

July 1987: Los Angeles, California

I was a career girl now. I had a job at an advertising agency in New York. I wore power skirts and had an apartment in SoHo. It was great.

I worked really hard and the months melted by more quickly than I cared to admit. But in this business you had to work hard and win accounts or you would be left behind. I rose to the challenge and worked my tail off.

When we won a major account in LA, I was chosen to go out there and get the ball rolling. I would have be on the west coast a lot in the next year or so. The first thing I thought of was Robert. I never really stopped thinking about him. The night of my graduation burned in my mind. That was the absolute hottest sex I had ever had and I certainly haven't had any since. Working all the time did that. No time for anything else.

Robert did call me after he settled into Caltech. He loved it there and I was happy for him. We didn't talk about too much, no doubt not ready to get into our hopeless situation. He gave me his number and address and I promised to keep in touch.

I realized a year had gone by when I finally called him. He had just finished the semester and was going to stay in California and teach over the summer. When I told him I would be in LA within the month, he said he couldn't wait to see me. In fact, he told me a few other things that made me blush while I sat in my little cubicle at work.

So there I was, in smoggy LA in my power suit and hair pulled up. My lips were a glossy red and my heels high. I sat in the lounge of my hotel and sipped a drink, waiting for Robert.

When he walked in, my stomach flip-flopped. He looked so tanned and good, I couldn't take my eyes off him. His hair was shorter than I ever saw, but it looked great - still blond as ever. His face broke into a huge smile as he came over to me. I stood up.

"You look great," I said.

"God, so do you! Miss Advertising Exec!"

We laughed and he pulled me close and hugged me. I was about to resist, but I we were far from any family here and no one would know. We could even be a couple.

"I missed you so much," he whispered.

"Me too," and I felt my eyes sting a little.

He let me go and sat down next to me on the couch. A waiter came over and he ordered a beer.

"So how's the Big Apple?"

"Oh, it's great! My job is fabulous!"

He laughed.

"I knew you'd always do good." He admired my legs. "You must have every guy in New York after you."

I blushed. "Actually, no."

"Why not?"

"No time."

"Ahhh - yes, I know about that."

His beer arrived and he took a long swig. He grinned at me.

"But I do have time for you, my sexy little cousin."

"Shhhh! Don't say that in public!"

He laughed again and I smiled back.

"Let's go to your room so I can help you change before dinner."

I smiled evilly at him and we went up to my room. Once inside our clothes were quickly shed. We were both greedy for each other. His mouth was all over me, licking and sucking. His hands squeezed my ass and then he pushed me down on the bed. He straddled my face and shoved his cock in my mouth.

"Suck me, bitch."

I grabbed his cock and that sense of dirtiness flooded me and I got all excited. It had been too long since I had sex and I needed it so bad.

"Yeah, take me all in...let me feel the back of your throat."

I sucked him in deep and gagged slightly as his cock pushed into my throat. I tried to relax and take him in. When I did, he groaned and leaned back. His flat, hard stomach clenched and I ran my hands over it, marveling at the hardness. I could never get tired of this body.

He began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth like he was fucking it. I dropped my hands to the side and let him use me. I kept my mouth as tight as I could on him, occasionally using my teeth to excite him. He thrust in and out until at last he came long and hard. He kept his cock in my mouth and I had to swallow all his cum.

He pulled out and sat there gasping.

"Fuck - I think you get better and better each time!"

I laughed and he moved down to my pussy. How easily we slipped back into it.


A little later, we emerged from the hotel looking like we belonged with each other. I had on a black leather mini-skirt and a red top that was a little clingy, but Robert loved it because he thought it made me look slutty. I had heels on and stockings with garters. Robert really liked that touch. My hair was fluffed way out.

We were going clubbing in LA. I couldn't wait having heard about their scene. New York had a scene too, but it was a little more restrained. I wanted wild and trashy. I wiped the stray bit of coke from nose and followed him out into the heavy air.

We had dinner in Beverly Hills somewhere. It was trendy restaurant, but I was beginning to think all restaurants where in Beverly Hills. I swore I saw Kevin Costner, though. I was still swooning over him from his appearance in 'Bull Durham'.

After that, we made our way to a dance club. Robert was in the mood to cut loose. I guess school had got to him in the first year. I was eager to help him with that mission. We walked into the club and I was surrounded by big hair and loud metal music. I looked at Robert and he smiled and led me onto the floor.

We danced and strutted half the night. The alcohol went down easily and so did the coke. Motley Crue, Ratt The Scorpions and others played all night as we got down to it. I was having the time of my life and I felt so alive in this city of angels. I could really let my hair down because no one knew me and no one really cared.

When we finally took a break, we slid into a booth in a dark corner. At once, his tongue was in my ear and his hands were sliding up my thigh underneath my skirt. I was about to protest, but I think that the booths were intended for the purpose of making out and god knows what else. I placed my hand on his and pushed it higher. When he felt the bare skin over the stockings, he groaned.

"I want you right here," he breathed into my ear. "I want you to ride my cock until you scream."

My body shivered at those words. He never failed to excite me with the way he talked. I kissed him hard and began to rub his cock with my hand. His own hand was just discovering that I had no panties on.

"Oh my god, you slut!" he laughed.

"I thought you'd like that," I said kissing him.

"Fuck yeah..."

He pushed his hand up to my pussy and slipped a finger inside.

"Wet already, aren't you slut?"

"Yes - I want you so bad..."

"Unzip me."

I undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. I pulled his cock out and it was pretty stiff.

"Now climb on me and let me fill that sweet cunt of yours."

I pushed my skirt up exposing my ass to anyone who really wanted to see and straddled him. I opened my pussy lips with my fingers and guided him in. He slid in with a groan and I shut my eyes - it felt so good.

"Lean over me so I can get at those luscious breasts of yours."

I stuck my chest out and pushed up my top. I had a very sheer bra on and my nipples were flat.

"Oh please...suck them through the material first," I begged.

He brought his mouth to one nipple and sucked it hard into his mouth. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers through his hair. His hand found the other one and he slid his fingernails back and forth over them.

"Oh Robert....ohhhhhhh..."

He moved to lick my cleavage up and down before sucking my other nipple. My pussy spasmed and gripped his cock and I began to ride him. Up and down I went as his mouth licked and sucked my nipples through my bra. His hands slid up my belly and cupped my full breasts from below and squeezed over and over again. It was driving me wild. I reached down and began to rub my clit.

"Oh yeah, rub it," he moaned.

I grunted as we fucked. I was so turned on, I didn't care that we were in public. In fact, I didn't know we were being watched. I rode him harder and harder as he molested my tits. At last I was close and I whispered in his ear that I was going to cum.

"Good - because I'm going to explode into you," he said with a clenched grin.

"Oh yes, fill me with that cum," I urged.

And with that we both came. As his cock pumped his seed into me, I spasmed around him and threw my head back. My hair whipped from side to side as I came long and loud. It was incredible.

When I was done I slumped over him and held him tightly.

"That was quite a show," said a masculine voice to the right of me.

My head popped up and I saw a big guy with long hair and huge arms standing there. He was dressed like a biker and was typical of what went into this place.

"Do you do encores?" he asked.

I looked at Robert and his eyes burned into me. He wanted to me to do this guy.

"Um, yeah, I can..." I said, not believing my what I just said.

He was rubbing his cock through his leather pants. I slid off of Robert and went over to this guy. I didn't bother straightening my clothes out. I immediately got on my knees and he pulled his cock out.

His dick was very fat and I had trouble getting it all in my mouth, but I gave it my best. I ran my long nails over his ball sac as I moved my head up and down on his cock. He was moaning and clutching my hair in no time. I got strangely turned on by giving a blow job to a total stranger.

The biker thrust his big cock in and out of my mouth. Robert sat nearby watching - his cock hard again and bobbing against his stomach. I kept up the pace and soon his cock twitched in my mouth.

"Oh fuck - I'm gonna cum. Swallow me, honey..."

I did. His cum shot out of him and I greedily sucked it down. He moaned and pulled my hair as he came. I felt my pussy throbbing again and knew it was going to be a long night.

I pulled away and cum ran down my chin. I quickly wiped it off and sucked it from my fingers. The biker stuffed his cock into his pants and thanked us profusely. I finally fixed my clothes and looked at Robert.

"Let's go somewhere else," he said, zipping up. "I need some air."

"Good idea," I said and I followed him outside.

He held me tightly as we moved down the sidewalk.

"Fuck, that was so hot, Beth!"

"I can't believe I did that."

"But you enjoyed it, though, right?"

"Oh yeah. It was great knowing you were watching me the whole time. I was really turned on by it."

"As was I."

We were silent for a bit. Music could be heard up and down the Strip. Motorcycles roared down the street. It was a typical LA night. He steered me into a park and we collapsed on a bench.

"Watching that made me so hot," he said as he caressed my breasts.

"Mmmmmmm," I answered and shut my eyes. His hands were stimulating me again.

He began to kiss my neck as he felt me up. I willingly spread my legs for him and his hand slid up my skirt again. His fingers wiggled into my pussy for a bit before he pulled them out and shoved them into my mouth.

"Taste yourself, bitch," he whispered.

I licked my sweet cum from his fingers while he watched.

"Stand up," he said.

I got to my feet and stood there looking at him.

"Turn around and grip the back of this bench."

I did as he asked. I was now bent over and I knew what he was going to do. A rush went to my head and my pussy throbbed again. His hands pushed my skirt up exposing my ass and I spread my legs wide for him.

I heard him unzip his pants and then his cockhead was rubbing against my wet slit. I couldn't believe how hard he was again. He slid inside me for a few strokes before pulling out. I gasped and whined a little.

"Don't worry, my little slut. I'm not done with you yet."

Then I felt his cock pressing against my asshole. I jumped and tried to turn around.

"Don't fucking move. You're getting it in the ass whether you like it or not."

My eyes went wide.

"But...I never..."

"First time for everything," he said and pushed his head into me.

I cried out in pain.

"Make more noise and we'll have company, I guarantee it," he warned.

"But it hurrrrts," I whined.

"Relax and take it in. You'll enjoy it after a while."

I took a deep breath, held it and let it out. He pushed a little deep and then suddenly he was past the tight ring of my muscle. His shaft completely filled my ass and I let out a groan.

"That's better," he grunted.

He pulled out a bit and slid back in. I shut my eyes and let him take me. Even though it hurt, it still turned me on to be used like this. I still couldn't believe how I was acting. It was if I was a different person.

He started to fuck my ass in earnest. Both hands were squeezing my ass cheeks hard. It would leave marks for days. I gripped the bench and moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he fucked me. Because we were in the shadows of the park, no one noticed. Not that I cared...

In and out went his cock. Filling my ass with each deep stroke. His moans got louder and his strokes got quicker. I held on for dear life and with a roar he came and filled my ass with his cum.


And so it started yet again. I made trips back and forth from NY to LA at least every other month. When I did, I always met Robert. It seemed like he could never get away more than one night, but we made the most of it. We fucked like crazy and went to clubs and did coke. In fact, a fair amount of powder was going up my nose, but I ignored that. I was in heaven every minute I spent with him.

Sometimes he was the romantic and we'd have intimate dinners at trendy restaurants followed by long, leisurely sex. But more often than not, I played the slut for him. We had sex everywhere - in bathrooms, limos, and even an elevator. Sometimes we picked up strangers and I got two cocks at once. I really liked that and Robert knew it. Usually by night's end I would be covered with cum and exhausted.

We never tired of each other. Looking back, it was probably one of the happiest times of my life.

But then the project was done. The customer was satisfied and I was back in New York full time. It was almost two years since we started this wild ride and the crazy Eighties were beginning to wind down. The economy slumped and things got a little tight.

I thought about Robert all the time and knew he was getting out of grad school soon. I wondered what was going to be next and if we'd be close enough to continue our trysts. I kept telling myself it wasn't healthy - I needed to find someone I could be in a relationship with, but I knew the sex would never be the same without Robert. I was hooked.

But finally after the first six months without him, I started to get over it and actually began to date. Robert's calls tapered off and I figured that maybe it was time to let it go and get on with our lives. I met a wonderful guy named Dennis and I told myself to be happy and forget Robert.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Flashback: Cousins Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds