• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Untitled Ch. 02

Untitled Ch. 02

"She knows I can't be with her the way she wants...right?" Dane Moore thought to himself as he hefted his trash bags to the curb. He has spent all morning contemplating his relationship, non-relationship with Lily. "Last night felt different...it's never been so real. I've never told her that I love her. I have to tell her the truth about Taylor..."

"Daney baby, come back to bed!" Looking up to see his girlfriend, Taylor James calling to him sweetly to come inside the house from the porch, Dane began to walk toward his home. Dane has been dating Taylor for about three months because she fit the model that his family, mainly his father, approved of: tall, brunette, and leggy. Three things that mattered most to the Moore family: curb-appeal. They would never approve of Lily...ever.

Reaching his porch, Taylor wrapped her dainty arms around his strong neck, nuzzling close into the crook. Breathing in deeply and thanking her lucky stars for this wonderful man, Taylor kissed him slowly. Enticing him to bend down to her, kiss her in return, and show her that he wants her just as much as he claims. But he didn't. Dane released her with a peck on the forehead and brushed out her grasp. Taylor shrank. She knew he loved her. He's just acting this way for attention. "He loves me, he loves me, and he wants to be with me." She repeated over and over to herself as tears crept into the corners of her cerulean eyes.

"Taylor, I'm going to leave for work early. I'll be back later." Dane called from the garage. "When did he even get dressed?" Taylor thought. She shouted her good-byes and went back to bed. Dane was everything she had ever wanted: rich, successful, tall, broad, bronzed and chiseled to perfection. He literally was her dream come true. She can remember how they met perfectly...

...

She had been waiting for her train to arrive. The MARTA railway system was usually always on time, but today Atlanta proved to be more like the stories she was warned of before moving here. Her mother pleaded with her, telling her that Atlanta was too busy and dirty for a young woman from a small town in Indiana, but she insisted that this was the right place for her. Well, that and the new job she was offered at New Heights High School. She was a recent graduate and couldn't wait to handle her first real teaching job!

While she stood there deep in thought about her first day, the gold line approached to take her to her future...that's when she saw him. He was everything she could have dreamt of. There stood a Grecian God to carry her away in his large arms and he just looked her way. Unable to do anything else, Taylor smirked and he returned it in kind. She sat down next to him considering it was the only seat left amongst the crowded train. He even radiated the most glorious scent a woman could imagine...the smell of man and fresh soap. She breathed in deeply, savoring his essence. When her eyes opened, she realized he was staring directly at her and laughed, it shook him to the core. The little crinkles made an appearance in the corners of his eyes and she blushed, aware that she'd been caught. He extended his hand and offered his name, "Dane."

"Taylor."

"Well Taylor, do you sniff people often on the train or am I just that special?" He poked with a smile on his face.

"Define special, Dane." Winking, Taylor and Dane shared a gaze. Realizing that this was her stop, Taylor stood to exit and the most peculiar thing occurred. Dane stood too! They both walked away in the same direction, later to find out that they both were headed towards New Heights High School.

This is fate! He and I meeting like this. Don't fuck up, T!" She thought to herself. "So where ya headed?"

"Oh, I'm going to New Heights. What about you?" he inquired.

"Same here."

Holding a steady conversation as they walked toward the building, a toddler came barreling at the pair as they crossed the parking lot.

"Uncle Daneee! Catch me!" With the agility that defied all odds, Dane spun swiftly to catch the flying two year old as she jumped into his arms.

"Whoa Bells. What're you doing here?" The toddler looked down, avoiding the question. Her golden curls falling into her face as she tried to think of a good story for her Uncle Dane.

"Well, Ms. Bells here thought she could come to work with mommy today. So poor Daddy gets to come collect her before he goes into work and take her to daycare." Taylor looked on as an Amazonian enchantress sauntered over to them. Her long legs gave her an almost hovering appeal, her gait so elegant and feminine. She flipped her fair tresses over her shoulder as she approached.

"Taylor, this is my sister Abby. Abby is the principal here. Abbs, this is Ms. James, one of your new Biology teachers." Dane introduced.

"Welcome to the family, Ms. James!" Abby said before crushing Taylor into a hug. For a second, Taylor felt like she was home. Catching herself in a fantasy again, she looked over to see both Abby and Dane watching her quizzically. "I'm such a dork..." smiling bashfully, she asked if she could be led into the building. Telling them that she was too anxious to begin her first day. Abby quickly agreed and in they went. Taylor later found out that Dane visits his sister at work often because his best friend works there and it's fun to bother them both at work.

"Taylor, wanna meet my absolute best friend in the world? They're amazing and if you want to be a part of the 'in-crowd' around here, this is a good place to start." Dane joked lightly while putting his niece down. Smiling to himself as she toddled over to and climbed into her mom's office chair.

"Bye Uncle Dane! Sunny says bye too! Tell Sunny bye Uncle Dane." Isabella waved her doll's hand as her uncle moved to exit.

"Bye bye Sunny." He grinned and left the office. Giving his sister a peck on the cheek, her promised to be back and grabbed Taylor's hand to lead out.

As they approached a door a few flights up, Taylor grew a little nervous. "What if his friend didn't like me? Would that ruin our chances for getting together?" As Dane busted through the door into room 317, she heard a high-pitched screech.

"Dammit Dane! Put me down! I'll fight you!" A woman squealed. "A wo-woman...fuck..."

"I brought fresh meat for you to meet. She's cool. Play nice." Dane offered. As Taylor rounded the corner, her breath caught in her throat...she was gorgeous too. "Was this school a frickin' breeding ground for attractive women? Jesus!"

"Hi, I'm Taylor."

"Lily."

...

Snapping out of her memory, Taylor went to the fridge to grab a water bottle. "Wait, today is Saturday! Dane doesn't work weekends..." She said aloud to herself before sitting down on the couch. "Where did he go?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Untitled Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds