• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: Muslim Booty!

The Hijab Hunter: Muslim Booty!

Just because I'm a Muslim gal who wears the hijab and a long skirt in public doesn't mean I can't be the biggest slut you know. Of course, people assume I'm pious and repressed when they meet me, and that suits me just fine. Why? It lets me get away with all kinds of shit. My name is Fowziyah Jabir and I'm a young black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. The story that I'm about to share with you involves one of the juiciest hookups I've had in recent times.

I recently graduated from the University of Calgary with a bachelor's degree in computer science. I'm not sure whether to go for my Masters right away or try to find work with my B.A. These days, I work as a cataloger for the public library, working the nine to five for seventeen dollars per hour. It's not a bad job but I feel like I should be doing much more, you know? I mean, I didn't put myself through four years of school at a university full of rednecks just to end up working at the library for the rest of my days. I can do more. I will do more. I believe in myself.

While on break at work, I ran into one of the handsomest men I'd seen in a long time. Guillaume Pierre, a tall and muscular, ruggedly handsome black guy. Clad in a red silk shirt, dark blue silk pants and Timberland shoes, he had Haitian written all over him. I grew up among a lot of people from the Caribbean in Alberta, Haitians included, and I always found Haitian men very appealing. It's too bad that most of them are staunch Catholics and would never mess with a Muslim gal like me. I approached Guillaume Pierre, and introduced myself. The dude works at the print and copy center next to the library and came to use the computers during his lunch break. He's a student at Mount Royal University, studying chemistry. How cool is that?

See? That's why I like guys from the Caribbean. When they come to Canada, they go to school because they want a better future for themselves and their families. A lot of the young Somali men in Alberta would rather go for easy cash working in the oil sands than go to college or university. That's why a lot of educated Somali sisters are single. We want to marry educated Somali brothers, the type of men who will step up to the plate and be worthy husbands and fathers, good heads of household. Unfortunately, they don't want the job, and that leaves us Somali sisters frustrated. Lately, I've seen Somali girls walking around malls, restaurants and other public venues in metropolitan Calgary and Edmonton with guys from other communities. Somali guys need to watch out. If they're not careful, all the pretty Somali girls with college or university degrees are going to end up marrying outside.

Anyhow, back to that fine piece of chocolate I spotted alone in the library, Guillaume Pierre. The guy looked good enough to eat. I don't make it a habit to flirt with guys I meet at work because I don't shit where I eat. However, I make exceptions when the dude in question is as flawless as the handsome and sexy Mr. Guillaume Pierre, university student and hard-working professional. He's oh so yummy, that's why I gave him my cell number and also added him on Facebook. Hey, like I said, I don't usually do this but fuck it, cute is cute.

You can't ignore the ones with great potential, ladies. You simply can't. Guillaume Pierre is a tall, good-looking and educated black man in western Canada. The way I figure it, I've got to be forward with him and move fast otherwise some floozy on his campus or at a bar would probably steal him. I've seen a lot of cute black guys at my old school with white chicks and the sight of them together makes my blood boil. Some sisters say they don't care but I can admit it pisses me off. I don't like to see that shit, pardon my Somali. Anyhow, where was I? Oh yeah. I was telling you about my juicy hookup with Guillaume Pierre, the handsome Haitian stud.

We kind of clicked at that first meeting, and that night when I got home, we ended up talking for like ninety minutes. I really liked the way Guillaume Pierre's voice sounded on the phone. He's got a deep voice, kind of like that actor Kevin Grievoux from the Underworld movies. I went to bed that night feeling quite pleased with myself. Guillaume seemed really promising so far. A smart, sexy man who's easygoing, funny, and doesn't take himself too seriously. Oh, and he knows how to talk to a woman. Dude had me rolling with laughter. I like that in a man. That's why, when he asked me to go see a movie with him I was all for it.

Guillaume and I began seeing each other shortly after, and our movie and restaurant meetings turned into, well, dating. Now, a lot of Somali girls consider dating haram and they want to wait for the perfect guy to come along, ask for their hand in marriage and ride off with them on a pale horse or some shit like that. Me? I'm a proactive sister. I believe in going out there and getting things done instead of waiting for stuff to fall into my lap. You have to go after what you want, you know? And man am I glad I did! Guillaume Pierre turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. Six weeks after we met, I took him home for a test drive, and let me tell you, the Haitian stud did not disappoint. He rocked my Somali ass!

I lay on my bed, stark naked, and Guillaume stood before me, feasting his eyes on me. I gently pinched my nipples and slid a finger into my cunt. Come to me, I said. Guillaume smiled. Yes ma'am, he said, and came to me. He took my feet and massaged them with those surprisingly gentle, big hands of his. Taking my toes into his mouth, he sucked them one at a time, each and every last one of them. Hmmm. I like that. Dude's kind of kinky. After licking my toes, Guillaume kissed me full and deep, then sucked on my tits, flicking his tongue over the areolas. At the same time his hand slipped between my legs, and he began fingering my pussy.

I moaned softly as Guillaume began fingering my cunt, and soon he kissed a path from my lips to my neck, my belly and finally my pelvic area. His agile tongue darted inside of me, and I shuddered as I felt him lick and probe my pussy. Teasing my clitoris with his tongue, Guillaume thrust his fingers into my cunt. Hot damn, the Haitian dude really knew his way around the female body. Moaning softly, I urged him to continue. Guillaume licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow, and in the end, the dude had me begging for mercy. You haven't felt anything yet, he said confidently. I was ready for more!

Later, I rolled a condom on Guillaume's dick after getting him nice and hard thanks to some good sucking. I love sucking dick and my oral skills are among the best. Guillaume is uncut, which is surprising but I don't mind. Cut or uncut, it's all good as long as the man knows how to use it. I sucked him real good. Afterwards, I climbed on top of Guillaume and began riding him. Right before we started fucking, he had a rather unusual request. The dude actually asked me to put on my hijab before he stuck his dick inside my pussy. From what I'm told, lots of non-Muslim guys have such a fetish. A lot of Muslim women would be turned off by it but not me. I'm open to experimenting. That's why I acquiesced, putting on my hijab before straddling Guillaume. The sexy Haitian stud put his hands on my hips and thrust that hard dick of his into my cunt.

Guillaume and I sucked and fucked the night away, ladies and gentlemen. A good time was had by the both of us. The charming Haitian gentleman I met in the library downtown turned into a raging lion in the bedroom, in the best way possible. He smacked my ass, ripped off my hijab and pulled my hair while slamming his hard dick into my cunt from behind. He grabbed my throat and locked eyes with me while fucking me sideways. Hot damn, talk about intense. I had an awesome time with him, and he was definitely worth the wait. We're still seeing each other, and we're happy together. I'm a Muslim woman from Somalia and my boo is a Christian man from Haiti. Who cares about religious and cultural differences? Life is too short to bother with bullshit. I just want to live my life my way, and only Allah can judge me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: Muslim Booty!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds