• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lessons Ch. 06

Lessons Ch. 06

123

"Oh yeah. Suck it. Suck my cock!" I shouted as three women shared my cock, one wet mouth after another sliding up and down my shaft. "Oh damn that's good." I groaned as one of them pushed her face all the way down, driving my fat hard cock deep into her mouth. "Ohhhh damn." I groaned, the images of the three women slowly dissolving to be replaced by more vivid sensations.

"That's it. Lick all the way around his head." I heard Nina whisper, followed by the sensations of a warm wet pressure sliding slowly around my engorged head, drawing another soft groan from my lips.

"I think he's awake." Nina said as I tried to sit up and look to see what was happening, my vision, fuzzy at first sharpening to see Nina on one side of me, her head near my hard cock, and my wife on the other, equally naked, my cock in her hand and her tongue sliding around my head. Nina turned her head to look at me, reached out the arm that wasn't supporting her and pushed on my chest. "Just lean back and enjoy, Mike." She said with a smile.

"Uh, sure. Not that I'm complaining, but what's up?" I asked as my wife closed her lips around my head and slid her lips up and down my shaft a few inches.

"Just a little lesson." Suzanne said from where she was sitting on her knees behind Nina, watching what my wife was doing.

"A lesson?"

"Uh huh. Nina is going to teach me how to take a cock deeper. But right now she's giving your wife a little coaching."

"You really like this?" My wife asked, pulling her mouth from my cock.

"Hell, yes. It feels great."

"Tastes like shit." My wife said with a wry face. "You really enjoy doing this?" She asked, looking at Nina.

"Let's face it, not all sex is for what we get out of it, sometimes it's for what your partner gets out of it. Does your husband lick your pussy?"

"Well yeah!" My wife answered.

"Do you think he likes the way it tastes?"

"I dunno. I guess."

"Mike, how does she taste?"

"When, at the beginning, middle or end?" I asked with a chuckle.

"All three." Nina said with a grin.

"Kind of tangy at the beginning. Kind of unpleasant actually. But once I start getting her really turned on it gets much wetter and milder, eventually about when she is going to climax it starts getting sweet, more like a watered down honey taste. Kind of pleasant actually. When she comes, well, it's just a lot of wet. Not much taste at all. Real watery."

"But you like to lick her, right? Even though you don't love the way it tastes at first?"

"Hell yeah. I mean I love the way it makes her wiggle and move. I love making her come and if that's on my tongue, that's fine with me too."

"See what I mean. It's not always about how it feels, or in this case tastes, to us. Sucking a guy gets me really turned on, not because the taste makes me turned on, but because knowing what it's doing to him gets me turned on."

"So it really tastes that way?" My wife asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah." I said with a shrug.

"Here, taste me." Nina said, suddenly sitting up, swinging her leg over my wife as she swiveled around to put her pussy facing my wife, and then scooting herself closer.

"I'm not doing that!" My wife said with her nose crinkled up.

"Why not? Your husband does it to you. In my opinion, women do a better job than men do."

"Yea, but that's...weird, isn't it? I mean I wouldn't expect my husband suck another guy."

"I'm not asking you to suddenly become a lesbian or even a bisexual. I just want you to understand what he tastes so you can understand why a woman might like to suck a cock."

"I don't think I can do that." My wife said again, still lying next to my legs with my cock in her hand.

"Oh come on. It's not like anyone else is ever going to find out, right?" Suzanne said. "If she won't, I will. I've kind of wondered what it tastes like actually. I mean I've tasted it on my finger, but I don't know that it's the same."

"It's not. It's a lot different getting it directly." Nina said as Suzanne crawled around to my wife's side of my body, leaning over my legs as she leaned her face down to Nina's pussy.

I watched as Nina spread her lips with her fingers and held them apart for Suzanne. "Wow, that is kind of strong." Suzanne said after she licked between Nina's lips a few times. "You should try this Nancy."

My wife sighed heavily, the kind of sigh that comes with her deciding to do something she expected to be unpleasant. It was actually a surprise to see her roll across my legs and push her upper body over so she could reach Nina's pussy. I saw her tongue slide out and lick tentatively along Nina's lips before she pressed her tongue a little deeper and tasting again. "Wow. You really like to lick me when I taste like that?" My wife asked, turning her head to me.

"Well, I don't know how she tastes, but the few pussies I have tasted have always been pretty much the same."

"Here, taste me then." Nina said as my wife pushed back away from her. Nina climbed to her knees, crawled up the bed to my head and then swung her leg across me, lowering her pussy to my face.

I reached my tongue out and teased softly across her lips before pressing deeper into her, tasting her sharp tangy juices. I continued my lick up her slit, finding her hooded clit with the tip of my tongue and flicking across it a few times.

"Mmmmmm." Nina moaned softly. "He goes right for the meat, doesn't he?"

"What do you mean?" My wife asked as she idly stroked my hard cock.

"Oh, nothing. So Mike, do we taste alike?"

"Slightly different. But not remarkably so. You both taste similar. I like it a lot better after I get her turned on though." I said before dipping my tongue into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm that's nice. Are you trying to get me all worked up?"

"Of course." I answered as I returned to stroking her pussy with my tongue, teasing her lips lightly and then digging my tongue between them again. I wrapped an arm around her thigh so I could reach her pussy with my fingers and then spread her lips, exposing her hard clit. I stroked my tongue up her lips and circled around and around her clit for several seconds before sliding back down between them again.

"He must be enjoying it. Look at his head!" Suzanne said, reaching out and touching my engorged head, which had grown considerably fatter as I became more and more turned on.

"Go ahead and keep sucking it." Nina said from where she was straddling my face. "See how close you can get him to climaxing without letting him come."

I felt a mouth close around my cock and the lips slide up and down along with my wife's hand. Up and down she went, her tongue moving back and forth across the bottom of my shaft and head as he bobbed her head slowly up and down.

"Okay, okay. You got me turned on now." Nina breathed heavily. "You better stop before you make me climax!"

"You taste a lot different now." I said to her as she climbed off of me.

"I bet."

"Let me see." Suzanne said, crawling over to Nina and pushing her legs apart. She put her face right into Nina's pussy and licked up her slit several times before pulling her face away. "That isn't half bad now. Come on Nancy, try it."

"Oh, okay." My wife said, pulling off my cock and crawling across me. She tentatively licked Nina's pussy, sliding her tongue up between her lips. "You're right. It's a lot different now." She said before licking it slowly several more times. "I guess I can see why he doesn't mind doing it."

"Doesn't mind? I like doing it. Not because of the taste, but because of what it does to you." I answered.

"Come on, enough pussy for the moment. This was supposed to be a cock sucking lesson. Suzanne, why don't you take over and try deep throating him. What you need to do is hold him vertical and then push your face down on him. The hard part is to control the gag reflex. Think about yawning. Open your throat as wide as you can, as if you're yawning, and flatten your tongue down in the back of your throat. That makes it as big an entry as possible and helps reduce the gag reflex.

"Okay." Suzanne said as my wife made room for her. I watched as the three of them crowded around my cock, Suzanne closing her hand around and then pushing her hot wet mouth down over it. She tried to follow Nina's directions, but gagged and pulled quickly off of me. "Way too big." She gasped as she shook her head.

"No, not at all." Nina said, leaning over and pushing her head down over my cock, not stopping until her nose touched my body. She bounced her head a few times, drawing a groan from my lips and then pulled her head up again. "See, it can be done. He's big, well, not as big as some of the porn stars I've done, but he's definitely bigger than average."

"Okay, let me try again." Suzanne said. This time she got a little more of me into her mouth before she jerked back, trying to suppress a gag.

"Think about yawning." Nina said as Suzanne tried again, this time getting even more of me into her throat before she had to pull back.

"You going to try it Nancy?" Suzanne asked as she caught her breath.

"I don't know. I'm still not sold on sucking it let alone trying to stuff it down my throat."

"Nancy, do you like to get fucked? For your husband to make you climax?" Nina asked.

"Well, of course I do."

"And you like when he licks your pussy and makes you cum that way?"

"Yeah, sure."

"So what do you do back?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you do to return the efforts he makes to give you a climax?"

"Well, we have sex after."

"Uh huh. What exactly do you do?"

"Well, I let him screw me until he comes."

"You let him?" Nina asked with a snort. "He works to give you a climax and you LET him? Doesn't that sound a little one sided? He's a great lover, and a great fuck. Even with all the porn stuff I've done, which most of it's faked by the way, what he did last night was some of the best real live sex I've had in a long time. That's because he WANTED it to feel good. He wanted to do what made me feel good. He wanted to make me climax. When he was fucking you on the table, it was obvious that he WANTED to make you come. If he's going to do all that, why wouldn't you try and reward that effort?"

"I don't know. I guess I never really thought about it that way."

"Can I ask a question? Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you here, at the gathering? I mean you're obviously not a swinger, although it seemed last night like you were starting to enjoy what was happening."

"Actually, well, this is going to sound mean, but it started out to punish Mike. I got tired of his always demanding more sex, and me doing more sexual things. I was going to be as slutty as I could so that he'd get a taste of what it would be like if I really did all the things he seemed to think I should do."

"You're right, it does sound mean. How many times a day did you have sex?"

"Oh, once or twice a month." My wife admitted.

"And you were upset because he wanted more? Nancy, you're lucky he stuck by you and didn't go find it someplace else. He's an incredible lover, he has a fantastic cock, and he clearly loves you. Why wouldn't you want to do it more?"

"I just wasn't getting turned on." My wife said quietly. "Not that he didn't try, but the hormones aren't there anymore."

"You were definitely turned on last night. What had you turned on so much?"

"I don't know exactly. I've been turned on like crazy all weekend. I guess it's all the flashing and showing off. It was really getting me turned on to get guys all horny and hard."

"But getting your husband hard doesn't turn you on?"

"Hell, he's always hard!" My wife shot back with a frown. "He gets hard when the wind blows!"

"And who does he want to do it with when he gets hard? You, or the little neighbor girl down the street?"

"Well, me I guess."

"And you're punishing him for that? God I wish I had a man that wanted me that much."

"You have sex with lots of guys all the time."

"Yeah, I do, and you know what, it means nothing. What I really want is a man who will have sex with me with passion, someone who WANTS me to feel good, someone who WANTS to make me climax good and hard. Someone who WANTS to see me naked, not because I'm a sex symbol, but because it emotionally turns him on to see me naked. I want someone who ENJOYS having sex with me because it's ME, not because I'm a sex object. I haven't found a man like that yet. They're few and far between, and trust me I've looked! But you, you have one. You have a man that's turned on by what he sees with you, sees when you get naked, feels when he touches and hugs and kisses you. God girl you are sooo missing out on what a special thing you have." Nina said, with a sad shake of her head.

My wife sat in silence on the bed as Nina slid off the bed and walked to the hot tub. Suzanne followed a few moments later. I could hear them talking in whispers as my wife sat on the edge of the bed looking down at me. "Am I really that bad?"

"Don't ask me, ask yourself." I answered as I lay there watching her.

She sat in silence for several minutes, apparently asking herself just exactly that question. She finally looked over at me again and crawled over my body, straddling my hips and leaning herself down so her nose was touching mine and her big tits were resting on my chest. "Maybe I was that bad. I'm sorry." She whispered.

"You don't have to be sorry. I've loved you all these years, not because of sex, but because of what I feel inside for you."

"Maybe I can make it up to you? Give you more of what you want?"

"I don't want you to do it if you're doing it because you feel guilty. I want it from you because it's what you want to do, because it makes you feel good to do it, to share it with me." I whispered back.

"I understand." She said, moving her face and giving me a kiss on the end of my nose. "Don't go away." She said as she climbed off of me.

She walked over to the tub and leaned over the side, talking quietly to Nina and to Suzanne. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but the conversation was getting a little animated. Finally nods were shared all the way around and my wife stood back up, Nina and Suzanne climbing out of the tub and drying with towels still lying on the edge of the tub from the previous night.

My wife crawled back on the bed and grabbed my again soft cock and began to stroke it gently, lowering her mouth over it and sucking my head into her mouth.

"That's it. Start there." Nina said as she climbed on the bed and sat down on her bent legs to watch. "Just keep sucking and playing. It'll get hard fast."

"It is." My wife answered, her face still hovering over my cock.

"Good. When it gets nice and straight, remember what I said about yawning."

"Okay." My wife said, letting my cock slip from her mouth for a moment with a loud slurp. My wife stoked her hand up and down my growing shaft as her lips followed, her tongue teasing my head with each stroke. "Here goes nothing." She whispered as she pushed her face down my shaft. I felt my head hit the back of her mouth, the pressure around my head changing as she tilted her head slightly and pushed farther. Her whole body arched as she tried to suppress a sudden urge to gag, but continued to push farther down, not stopping until her hand had no place to hold and her nose was touching my curly pubic hair. I groaned softly as she quickly pulled her face off, gasping for breath as her hand stroked up and down my shaft.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Nina coaxed.

"Not really."

"So what does it make you feel, knowing it felt so good he groaned. It's kind of like applause for a job well done." Nina said softly.

"Kind of turns me on a little." My wife answered before she started her mouth sliding down my shaft again. She pushed down, more smoothly this time, driving my cock all the way down her throat until she couldn't take any more again.

"Getting turned on?" Nina asked as my wife pulled her face from my cock.

"Yeah, I am actually."

"So give him your pussy, let him play too."

My wife wiggled herself around, swinging her leg over my head and setting her knees over my shoulders so her pussy was hovering over my face. I felt her mouth close around my cock again as I pulled her hips down, bringing her pussy within reach of my tongue.

I licked slowly between her lips, teasing along them until I was nearly at the bottom of her slit, and then pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could teasing it into the entrance to her tunnel. I groaned again, this time into her wet pussy, as my cock slipped yet again into her throat.

I found her clit and sucked it, closing my lips around it and squeezing slightly. "Oh shit!" My wife squealed.

"He changed things on you, didn't he?" Nina asked.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that."

Nina looked up at me and winked. "That's because he knows that variety is what keeps a good sexual encounter growing. Adding sensations, changing sensations. Those are what make an orgasm grow."

"Two can play at that game." My wife said, pulling her pussy from my face and turning around. She put her big tits on either side of my cock and then tried to squeeze them together.

"It's hard to do that way unless he helps." Nina said. "Mike, help her hold 'em."

I reached down and cupped the sides of my wife's bit soft tits, squeezing them together around my cock. I used my legs on the bed, sticking down between my wife's legs, to help lift my hips in time with the rocking action my wife was making, sliding her soft tits along my rock hard cock as it nestled in the tight confines between her tits.

I let my pinky fingers stroke her nipples as the two of us stroked my cock between her tits. "Oh yeah. That's nice." I said softly to her.

"That really feel good?" My wife asked back.

"Uh huh. It does."

"Not all women get much from it. Personally, it's more for the guys, and I love the look on their face as they stroke between my tits. It always turns me on to know how much a guy gets turned on. But some women really get off on it." Nina said with a grin.

"It's okay, but to be honest, right now my pussy wants something in it." My wife said gruffly. "Watching his cock sliding in and out makes me think of how big he feels inside me."

"Then just slide up and slide him in. You don't have to wait for an invitation. I haven't known a guy yet to complain about a hot pussy on his cock." Nina answered with a laugh. "But if you want to, tease him some more. I can tell he likes tits, drag your tits on his chest or rub your nipples in his face. I bet he'll love it."

"I guarantee he'll love it." I answered back as my wife pulled her chest up from my cock and started slowly crawling up my body. She let her tits drag across my stomach and then my chest, wiggling a little so they would swing, just her nipples grazing my skin.

"That's kind of a turn on." My wife whispered as she worked her way up my body, finally lifting her chest high enough to tease one nipple across my lips.

I opened my mouth and quickly sucked the front of her nipple into my mouth, giving her nipple a flick with my tongue, drawing a sharp intake of breath from her in surprise. "Mmmmmm that felt nice." She said after several seconds of my sucking and licking her breast and hard nipple.

"Then tell him. Men like to hear what feels good as much as we like to hear what feels good."

"That feels good sweetie." My wife said quietly.

"No no." Nina said softly. "Ohhhh that's it baby, that feels sooo good. Mmmmm I love the feel of your tongue on my hard nipple, teasing me and stroking me. Ohhhhh yeah. So nice."

"You make it sound easy." My wife said with a chuckle, "And it's not even your tit that's being sucked."

"I wish it was. Looks like he's enjoying it as much as you are."

"Maybe later." I said as I pulled my wife's tit from my mouth to switch sides.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lessons Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds