• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Under The Stars Ch. 03

Under The Stars Ch. 03

123

"This has to be the last time. This is crazy. It's wrong. It's against the rules. We shouldn't be doing this. We can't keep doing this Darcy." Jane mumbled in between kisses.

Darcy had been hearing a variation of the above speech for the past few weeks. If it had been any other girl she would have probably lost it, either yelling at the girl or telling her she should learn a new tune, however this was Jane Foster, the one person Darcy wanted above all others. Besides with Jane it was somehow still cute, especially when the older girl made the first move. True, Darcy normally manipulated Jane into doing it by shamelessly flirting with her, but that didn't make it any less funny.

At least Jane had given up on claiming to be straight after the third or fourth time they had sex, a claim Darcy had found ridiculous given the eagerness Jane had shown the first time she got to play with her big tits, not to mention how ravenous she had been at eating Darcy out. Sure Jane could be bi like Darcy but straight as an arrow Jane Foster was dead and gone. Or at least that perception was as the case maybe, Darcy proving this point as she moved her hands down to Jane's perky little tits and found that her nipples were already as hard as rocks.

Grinning widely against Jane's lips Darcy spent a few moments playing with those hard little buds, making her boss moan repeatedly into her mouth in the process. Then she broke away to lay a few kisses on Jane's neck before descending further to those perky little treats, Darcy flicking one with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. After sucking on that for a few moments Darcy switch to the other one, going back and forth as Jane writhed in pleasure beneath her.

It took a little manoeuvring but Darcy had managed to talk her way into the tiny hole in the wall Jane called her apartment, and then into the scientist's disorganised bed. Talking Jane into coming back to her place was even tougher but Darcy had just about managed it. Both were preferable to fucking in the desert because even in Jane's cheap, uncomfortable bed they were somewhat shielded from the sun which was always a drag to wake up too. However most nights they were out really late and Darcy would prefer to fuck in the Winnebago than to not fuck Jane at all. She'd even take outside of it, the upside being that Jane's precious stars had a way of calming her, making it easier for Darcy to fuck her. And given how Darcy planned to fuck Jane tonight she concluded she would need the stars, so she had laid out a nice soft blanket near the Winnebago, the metal monstrosity hopefully providing them with at least some shade from the sun come morning.

While it was true the sight of the stars had a calming effect on Jane they were little comfort now that she was naked in the middle of the desert and moments away from being fucked by her dildo wearing assistant.

Upon first seeing the strap-on dildo Jane had told Darcy there was no way she was using that on her. Unfortunately her tone had been about as convincing as Jane's declarations that this had to be the last time they had sex etc and Jane couldn't even convince herself she believe that anymore. Sex with Darcy was just so addictive Jane just couldn't say no. Or more accurately she couldn't say no and mean it, after the first few times Jane giving up on no altogether in favour of the equally unbelievable this had to be the last time.

Of course part of Jane wanted to mean it just like there was part of her which was genuinely appalled at the idea of using a strap-on. Or should that be intimidated. Yes, intimidated seemed like a better fit given how Jane felt. But she also felt a little intrigued, and by the time that Darcy was slipping a finger into her pussy Jane was dripping wet. To be fair all the foreplay had a lot to do with that, but the idea of getting fucked by a dildo wearing Darcy had become increasingly intriguing, especially because Jane had no doubt that unlike most of her previous lovers Darcy would know what she was doing.

Again proving her competence in the art of lesbian sex, if not as an assistant, Darcy slowly pumped Jane's pussy for several long minutes, proving herself more skilled with one little finger than some men were with their cock. Although to be fair Darcy was cheating, her mouth still running back and forth between Jane's nipples at first, then kissing down the older brunette's stomach to her thighs, making the astrophysicist quiver with anticipation. This was unfortunately the one thing Darcy had proven to have plenty of patience for, the younger girl once again torturing her boss for what felt like an eternity until finally Jane let out a long, loud cry of joy as she felt what could only be Darcy's tongue touching her twat and then sliding up the full length of her downstairs lips.

With most girls Darcy wouldn't bother with this much foreplay. Hell, there had been plenty of nights when she was drunk and horny and she had told whoever she was with not to bother with any foreplay, instead just fuck her until they both passed out, which sadly didn't usually last very long but sometimes it was sort of satisfying. However Darcy never rush things with Jane. Well, not at first. The brilliant astrophysicist always needed a little coaxing to let out the pussy loving slut within, but more than any other time before Darcy wanted to skip right to the hard fucking.

Since that wasn't an option Darcy had forced herself to take the same gentle tactics as every other time before and now it was finally paying off. Not that Darcy hadn't loved kissing Jane, sucking her little nipples and sliding her tongue all over her body because she had. She really, really had. But now Darcy's tongue was sliding gently along Jane's pussy lips in a slow but steady licking motion, the assistant's eyelids fluttering as she lapped up her boss's sweet cream in a way which had them both moaning in pleasure.

Granted Darcy's moans weren't as loud as Jane's, but they did cause vibrations in her tongue which made Jane moan even louder and the older brunette's juices flow even more rapidly out of her cunt. That in turn made it even more tempting for Darcy to pick up the pace of the pussy licking. And again, if it had been anyone else she probably would have. After all Jane was very much relaxed by now, and Darcy could definitely keep her relaxed by fucking her to multiple orgasms. However, with Jane Foster it was better to be safe than sorry. Besides, while with anyone else she would be desperate by now to get to the hard fucking Darcy liked gently making love to Jane.

Before she had bedded her cutest boss ever Darcy had never really made love before. She'd had soft and gentle sex, but this was different because she never cared about anyone or anything the way she cared about Jane Foster. That somehow made everything mean more from the swipes of her tongue to the way Jane's pussy tasted. Then again with the latter it could be just that Jane had an exceptional tasting cunt, Darcy pondering this debate not for the first time as she became lost in licking Jane's pussy.

Of course Jane had always been terrible at guessing what other people wanted. For her equations and stars were far easier than people. But as clueless as she was when it came to these things she now suspected Darcy loved her. Partly because Darcy had more or less said as much, but mostly because she treated Jane like she was precious. Special. Not just some annoying girl to be ignored during sex, but the centre of her world. And the way she looked at her, touched her, it was enough to make Jane's body quiver.

Then again Darcy's tongue had a lot to do with why Jane was quivering right now, the brainy brunette once again trying to work up the courage to tell the younger girl to fuck her hard. Jane knew if she could only ask Darcy would give it to her. Partly because it was rare for the younger brunette to ever deny her something, especially during sex, but mostly because by the time she worked up the courage to actually say it Darcy had been going to give it to her anyway. Or was waiting for Jane to ask.

In case this was one of the latter moments Jane continued to push herself until finally she managed to stammer, "Darcy, please..."

Sometimes that was enough. Sadly this was not one of those times, Darcy not even looking up at her despite Jane managing to mumble those two words over and over again. Clearly she would need to say more, and as difficult as it was for her Jane did eventually manage it.

"Fuck me... fuck me Darcy, ooooooohhhhhhhh Goddddddd, Darcy! Darcy, Darcy, Darcy!" Jane cried out as her assistant pushed her tongue into her aching core and started fucking her with it.

Even though Darcy's tongue in her cunt was exactly what Jane had been waiting for finally getting it after all that build up rendered her a quivering wreck. With what little was left of her mind Jane thought it was surprising she hadn't cum. Then again Darcy seemed to have such power over her body Jane wouldn't be surprised if she could no longer cum and less Darcy wanted it. Which was a foolish notion, because of course no such power existed, but Darcy's skilled touch was enough to make even a woman of science like Jane consider the possibility of magic.

Making Jane cum was Darcy's favourite thing to do in the world, and of course she wanted to do it now, but this wasn't about just getting someone's rocks off so that they would return the favour. No, this was about making love to the girl she loved, and perhaps just as importantly get Jane relaxed as possible for what she had planned next. Because as long as Jane was properly relaxed it was something they were both going to enjoy very, very much. In the meantime while Darcy wanted to make Jane cum fucking her was almost as good.

From the way Jane was joyfully moaning her name over and over again, in a way which might have been annoying if it was anyone else, Darcy suspected her boss felt the same way. Plus Jane's pussy juices were steadily flowing into Darcy's mouth, the busty brunette wrapping her upstairs lips around her employer's downstairs lips to create a seal so that none of the yummy liquid would escape. Of course that meant Darcy had to pause the tongue fucking every so often when her mouth was threatening to overflow with girl cream however with all her rug munching experience she was pretty much a professional pussy pleaser. That meant she could pause just before her mouth overflowed and gulped down enough of the heavenly liquid so she would be able to give as many tongue thrusts as possible before she had to pause again.

Of course she couldn't take all the credit. A great deal of Jane's girl juice was flowing directly from the source into her mouth and down her throat with no swallowing necessary. Also while her awesome skills at foreplay and pussy eating had a lot to do with it Jane had a naturally receptive cunt. Or at least it was receptive to her.

Briefly Darcy pondered if this meant that Jane was gay or not. It was a thought that constantly occur to her as while she normally wasn't the jealous type things were different with Jane. With Jane Darcy worried that the uptight little prude would get freaked out one day just from having another girl go down on her for the millionth time and then run out and screw someone else. Someone smarter than Darcy, as in like super book smart, but also with a grip on reality, making them a better fit for Jane. Or maybe she would just find a musclebound stud and fall for him. Or maybe just someone who wasn't her assistant. Whatever, it didn't matter right now. What did matter was relaxing Jane, something Darcy quickly refocused on.

Jane felt Darcy briefly slowing the pace of the tongue fucking, however before she could muster up the courage to complain it started up again even harder than before. Although perhaps complain would have been the wrong word given the amazing pleasure that she had been receiving from even the gentle tongue fucking. That said this was so, so much better.

For what felt like an eternity Darcy had been pushing Jane close to the edge of an orgasm, sometimes pushing her right to the brink but never allowing her to go over it. Now Darcy seem to be struggling with keeping her from going over that edge, Jane swearing that she would a couple of times only for Darcy to pause the tongue fucking ever so slightly or take a few seconds to gulped down some juices, either way just stopping long enough to stop Jane from cumming.

Of course the whole time Jane was whimpering, "Please Darcy, mmmmmmm please, oh please Darcy please, make me cum. Fuck me and make me cum! Fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, ooooooohhhhhh God Darcy, Darcy! Fuck me with your tongue and make me cum! Please? Please! Pleaseeeeeeee ohhhhhhhh Goooooddddd!"

Finally Darcy started sucking on Jane's pussy lips, the additional stimulation just hard enough to make the brilliant astrophysicist lose her ability to speak. Her ability to think wasn't far behind, but not before she could ponder whether or not her orgasm was an accident or not. Given the way Darcy swallowed pretty much all of her cum without missing a drop Jane guessed it was intentional, as was the climaxes that followed, the brainy brunette cumming over and over again in the other girl's mouth.

After a while Jane was only barely aware of what was happening to her. She felt like her mind, and/or perhaps her spirit if such a thing truly existed, floating above her body and watching as Darcy swapped her tongue for her fingers, first one and then two being inserted into the older brunette's cunt so that the intern could suck on her boss's clit. Then send Jane into an extra hard climax, her mind floating ever higher into the clouds. Unfortunately it couldn't last forever.

Jane whimpered softly as Darcy brought her down from her high. She then let out a much louder whimper when she felt Darcy removing her fingers and replacing them with that big toy.

That caused her nervousness to quickly return and Jane opened her mouth to yet again ask Darcy if she was sure it would fit. However, Darcy didn't give her a chance to get the words out, the wicked assistant pushing forward and forcing almost a third of the strap-on into Jane's pussy with that first hard thrust. Naturally this had Jane crying out, although the astrophysicist was surprised that it was mostly a cry of joy, followed by a cry of pure pleasure.

A slight blush filled Jane's cheeks, although it was probably unnoticeable given how flushed the brainy brunette was after her orgasms. Of course it was those orgasms and the attention which preceded them which had made Darcy's dildo not only easily enter Jane's cunt but allowed the astrophysicist to easily relax, whatever pain there was quickly being overwhelmed by the pleasure and thus making it easier for Jane to take the strap-on inside her. This proved Darcy right, that fact causing Jane to blush slightly. Not that Darcy noticed. No, the busty brunette was far too preoccupied with staring at her boss's pussy lips wrapped around her cock, this thought making Jane blush even more.

Looking down in between their bodies wasn't much better for Jane when it came to the whole blushing thing. In fact given her insecurities looking at her body in general was far from her idea of fun, and this time round it was extra difficult for her to convince herself to look. And when she did, when she looked down and saw Darcy's strap-on inside her, oh Jane definitely blushed hard enough for it to be seen. She also let out a moan which finally got Darcy's attention, the intern giving her a scandalous grin which made Jane feel like she was about to cum again.

Then with that grin barely leaving her face Darcy said, "Relaxed boss lady, that's the hard part over with. Now just give me a couple more seconds and the real fun can start. Then I'll have you begging for more."

Darcy knew that may sound cocky to someone who didn't know her but she like to think she and Jane had really bonded lately. Certainly Jane should know Darcy had mad skills when it came to girl fucking, given she had hands-on experience and all. So there was no way Jane should have given her a look which silently scolded her for being cocky. But she did, which Darcy couldn't help feeling was insulting. Luckily she had an easy way to punish her friend/employer. If fucking her very willing pussy could be called punishment, the moan Jane let out proof that punishment definitely wasn't the right word for this.

Of course it would be easy for Darcy to hurt Jane if she had wanted too, but then why on earth would she want too? She had the perfect woman spreading her legs for her and the last thing Darcy wanted to do right now was hurt her. That didn't mean she wouldn't punish her. Hell, Darcy couldn't really avoid it, the pleasure she was giving Jane obviously making the prudish brunette feeling a little overwhelmed and embarrassed by the feeling of that big dick pumping in and out of her pussy. Naturally Jane got over that embarrassment pretty quickly, more or less. She closed her eyes so as not to see the grin on Darcy's face, but the pleasure probably had something to do with it.

Whatever the reason for it Darcy found it so cute. Which was always her favourite word to describe Jane because while other words like beautiful and gorgeous could technically be accurate for her looks they didn't quite as accurately describe her actions. Or her facial expressions. Or the way she acted so excited over nerdy things which Darcy couldn't begin to pretend to care about. So yes, this reaction was really cute, and Darcy loved watching Jane's face as the other brunette kept her eyes closed, a blush filled her cheeks and her mouth open in a little 'o' as Darcy slowly pumped her pussy.

It was hard for Darcy to tear her eyes away from that cute little face, but there were just so many other wonderful things to see. Like Jane's 'little' titties bouncing in time with each thrust, and her boss's entire naked body stretched out before her, the older woman spreading her legs so Darcy could have access to her core. A beautiful little gift Jane was giving Darcy, the intern becoming lost once again in staring at it as she continued her gentle thrusts until Jane was literally begging for more.

Naturally it took a long time for Jane to work up the courage to ask for what she wanted, and this time round it took longer because the scientist felt a little insulted by Darcy's claim that 'she'd have her begging for more'. That history taught Jane this was 100% correct was irrelevant, as was the fact that Jane knew better than most those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course in her current state Jane couldn't really recall that lesson reinforced into her by a thousand failed experiments. Her precious intelligence was also failing her as Jane became lost in the pleasure she was feeling.

The only thing she could focus on right now other than that pleasure was the infuriating notion that Darcy had been right. That the dildo Jane had been so worried would be too big was now stretching her pussy so wonderfully wide and deep, the man-made cock reaching places inside her which had never been touched before. Which she could have never imagined being touched, let alone imagined it would feel this good. And Darcy had also been right Jane wanted more. She wanted it harder, faster and deeper and she wanted it from her assistant Darcy Lewis.

Jane wanted Darcy to fuck her harder, faster and deeper, and eventually she was willing to say anything to get that, "Harder! Ohhhhhh God harder! Please Darcy, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh fuck, ooooooh yes, please, oh Darcy, fuck me as hard as you can! Mmmmm, harder! Yesssss, that's it, ohhhhhh Darcy!"

Luckily that was all it took, Darcy taking mercy on her by almost immediately giving her what she wanted. Sure, Jane had to endure a wicked grin from the girl about ten years her junior as that same girl began to fuck her harder, faster and deeper but it was so worth it because Jane's pleasure seem to double almost instantly. Then it seemed to double again, and again, and then despite how good she was at equations Jane could no longer do the maths, especially when she came.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Under The Stars Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds