• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Defending My Mom

Defending My Mom

I was sitting in the principal's office waiting for my punishment. I got into a fight with another student named Tommy. He called my Mom a bitch and I couldn't let him get away with that. I ended up punching him a few times. I also received a black eye for my troubles. Mr. Williams called me into his office to get my side of the story.

"So you punched Tommy because he called your mom a bitch?" He asked.

I told Mr. Williams I could let Tommy get away with saying that in front of some other students. Mr. Williams was a former soldier and he understood where I was coming from. He signed a pass to get me back into my classes.

I don't want to see you in my office again," he told me.

I went back to class and my teacher took along hard look at my pass. Ms. Carter told me to go to my seat. Ms. Carter didn't like fighting and I could see this disgusted look on her face. Where Tommy was, I had no idea. The end of the school day came none too soon for me. When I got home that afternoon my mother greeted me with disbelief.

You got into a fight because Tommy called me a bitch?"

I told her that was the case. She said that she appreciated what I had done but eighteen year old boys shouldn't be fighting at school. At least she wasn't mad at me. Mom got me an ice pack for the black eye I received. I took the pack and went back to my bedroom. I got out of my clothes and crawled under the bed sheet. I just wanted the pain from my black eye to go away. It must have been just a few minutes later when my Mom came barging into my room. God I hate when she does that.

"I just wanted to check up on you," she said.

"I'm okay Mom, believe me," I told her.

Mom came over to the bed and sat down on the edge. She reached over and put her hand on the sheet right where my chest was. She began to rub that area as she told me she appreciated what I had done for her. My dad was on a business trip and she had no one but me to vent to. As she kept rubbing me I felt my dick starting to get hard. This was bad timing but I couldn't bring my mother to stop touching my chest.

Mom must have realized something was going on. She looked back and saw the outline of my dick pushing on the sheet. The room got suddenly quiet. Mom took hold of the sheet and pulled it back. There I was fully erect and my Mom staring at my seven inch dick. She did something totally unexpected. She took her hand from my chest and took hold of my cock. Mom began to stroke my hard cock up and down.

I could hardly believe what was happening. My Mom stroked my cock for a few minutes and then she leaned over and surrounded my shaft with her mouth. My eyes must have gone wide. Mom was bobbing up and down my rod and taking me down her throat. I just took it all in and I didn't say a word. A few minutes of that and Mom finally stood up. I watched as she stripped out of her clothes.

My Mom had these firm tits that didn't sag and her nipples were rock hard. I had my eyes glued to her pubic area. My Mom had a thatch of dark pubic hair surrounding her pussy. Once she was naked my Mom got onto the bed. She climbed over top of my dick. She reached down and guided my erection to her pussy and then she sunk down on me.

What could I say? I slid all the way in between her hot folds.

"Take my tits in your hands Paul," she said to me.

I reached up and palmed each of her tits. I could hardly believe what was happening. Mom started to slide up and down my hard cock. All I knew was I had to have my Mom. I met her thrusts with my own. I was pumping my thick rod deep in my Mom's belly. She was getting into the fucking I gave her. Mom was moaning and telling me to slide my dick into her the whole way. I eventually removed my hands and brought them to her ass cheeks. I was pulling on her cheeks as my Mom was slamming down hard onto my pole.

I wish I could have held out longer but all that excitement from fucking my Mom finally got to me. I wasn't sure if I should pull out or not. My mother had her eyes closed and her head was thrown back when I exploded inside her tight pussy. All I know was that I shot a big load of my juice deep into my Mom's belly. Mom screamed when she felt my sticky load his her insides.

Mom's body shook as I brought my ass up from the bed and squirted one load after another. I seemed to have a full tank that day but my Mom squeezed ever drop from my spent dick. After I finally finished my mother fell on top of me and we had a hot kiss together. Mom finally pulled away from me and she got to her feet. I watched as she weakly walked out of my bedroom and to the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and Mom came back to my bed.

"You can never tell your father or anyone else what we did today."

I certainly wasn't going to tell a soul that I fucked my Mom. Mom took hold of my spent cock and she licked my cum stained rod. You can guess what happened. She made me hard again and this time Mom got onto her back. I lifted her legs up and I pushed my cock into her wet pussy one more time. I could feel some of my cum still resting in her pussy. It seemed to make it easier sliding into my Mom.

This time around I was able to go much longer. I pumped my dick into my Mom and she soon squirted her juices all over my midsection. Later on Mom said she had so many orgasms that she lost count. My balls were hitting her ass as I drove my prick all the way into my Mom. All I know is she was hungry for my cock. At least that is what she told me later.

This second time around was for my mother. I really didn't have any cum to give her. However my Mom gripped my cock with her muscles and she had multiple orgasms. We finally ended our lovemaking session. My Dad wasn't due for another few days. When I got home from school each afternoon Mom and I shared each other. It seemed like we tried every position known and Mom just couldn't get enough of my cock.

I was almost thankful when my Dad showed up, my dick was all red and chafed. I did find out that my Mom was on the pill and that she loves feeling my bare cock sliding into her pussy. Once Dad leaves again I plan to make my Mom my permanent lover. I only hope she doesn't wear me out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Defending My Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds