• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poor Melinda Ch. 02

Poor Melinda Ch. 02

As she takes her last few steps towards the empty barstool next to me she says "Well?"

"I'm sorry, excuse me?"

"You ever gon'say somthin' or you jes'look at me all night?"

"uhhh..."

"UHHHH..." she mocks, eyes open wide and lips sneering. I look down at my drink.

She laughs "I'm jes'fucking witchew" and she starts to sit on the stool next to me. "Buy me a drink" she says as she pops her big purse up on the bar.

I wave the bartender over. When she gets there I turn back, looking first at the boobs I now have the opportunity to see up close and then quickly scan up to her face "what would you like?"

She just turns to the bartender and says "Sex on the Beach".

As the bartender walks a way I turn back to her tits. I'm getting a great side view now because she's looking into her purse and digging through it with both hands. Although I can also see the roll of belly fat which has returned now that she's sitting down again.

Without looking at me she asks "So what's your name?"

"Uh, Mike", my name is Dave.

"So UHHH-Mike, tell me somethin'." she turns back to me with a pack of cigarettes in her hand "You wanna get yo'hands on these titties?"

"umm, NO. uh it's not... I'm not... " I stutter finding it hard to plausibly deny the truth.

She starts to smile, or smirk is more accurate. She interrupts "Naw naw naw you were lookin and you weren't always lookin at my eyes!" and laughs.

I smile as I pause to compose myself, then continue "they're really nice though".

"Why thanks Mikey."

'that was smooth' I think as she gets a cigarette out of the crumpled pack and starts to light it. The bartender delivers her drink and I'm beginning to suspect I'm not going to have anything to say. Nothing's occurring to me. What the hell should I talk about?

Dropping her lighter back into her purse she looks back and be and takes a long drag. I see those nice brown lips pursed around the cigarette. "So, what do you do?" she asks.

Aw, perfect! Chicks always want to know this of course but I don't think I've ever been with a chick who's as likely to be impressed as this one. I know I just lied about my name but I was truthful about everything from that point on. I told her what I did, I told where I went to college, what neighborhood my condo is in. Anything I could think of to paint myself as a catch with enough filler info to prevent it from all sounding too braggy.

I think she was impressed. She laughed at my occasional jokes and threw in the occasional "Ohhh!" or "Dat's nice" between long drags on her cigarette.

The best thing about her asking what I do is, I knew just how to send the conversation back in her direction: "So what do you do?"

"Hair and nails. I know this woman own a shop and I do hair and nails there".

Ugh, I knew nothing about hair and nails and cared even less but she liked talking about it which took the conversational pressure off of me. She doesn't like the woman she works for, thinks she's being screwed out of tips or something and doesn't get enough of the ... I don't know. Something. I didn't think it could get more tedious but...

"But I'd like to do people's charts"

"What?"

"Astrology?"

"Oh oh oh, I see"

"Yeah, I actually make some money doing that. Actually, fo $20 I could do yo chart."

"Oh no... that's ok"

"No?" she asked stubbing out the butt.

"Maybe sometime.... Just not tonight." I smile.

"Oh OK!" she smiled like maybe she's got a future client here as she fished another cigarette out of the pack.

"What I been thinking though is getting into Tarot cards" but she pronounced Tarot as if it rhymed with carrot. In fact, it was so jarring to hear it pronounced that way that I'm going to spell it that way for the rest of the story.

"Really?"

"Yeah. There's more people doing astrology so, not as much business as I would like". She paused to light the second cigarette and, picking up her drink, continued "also, when you think about it, astrology is all based on when you were born, like nothing ever changes after that but Tarrot cards, that's all about the here and now". Long drag.

"Yeah, I see."

If the conversation were more interesting I wouldn't feel such a tremendous pull to look down at her breasts which were never gone from my mind for long. They looked great. Those were definitely nipples pointing slightly upward and not at the floor like you'd expect. I tried to sneak in subtle glances while keeping my gaze primarily on her less interesting face.

"Not that I don't believe in astrology. I do. I seen it work WAY too many times not to believe in it but... you know?"

"Yeah yeah yeah. It's based on what you're going though now."

"You ever had a Tarrot reading?"

"No"

"It's pretty cool" she paused to take another drag as she looked over the liquor bottles behind the bar. She took a quick glance over her shoulders where her friends were and turning back to the bar blew a huge plume of smoke into the air like an old steam locomotive.

"I spent so much money on astrology books though".

"Uh huh, are those friends of yours?"

"Yeah, sort of. we met down here to say goodbye to Kiara. She moving back home to Georgia. But she gone now and I don't know the others too good"

Just then another black woman approached us from the direction of the bathroom. I recognized her from the group of people we were just talking about. She came up behind my new big titted friend and got her attention by putting her hands on her shoulders and saying "Hey girl! You doin' alright?"

Spinning around in her chair, she answered "Yeah, I'm alright. Jes'talking". The new girl looked at me momentarily, she was thin and cute, and then bent over a bit and said something unintelligible to miss "tarrot cards" who then turned her back to me so they could have a somewhat private conversation.

I turned back to face the bar and dealt with my beer while they chatted. There was some laughter and more chatting. Sounded like they were talking about someone over at the table. Finally the volume picked up and it sounded like they were ending the conversation. I looked over to see if it was true and miss thin-and-pretty had stood back up. They were saying their goodbyes. She looked at me briefly and then back at her then said "have fun you two" before heading back to the table. I took that as encouraging.

We turned towards each other. She reached over to get her drink saying "Wanda think you cute!" and then took a sip.

"Really?!" I said smiling. Now Wanda is someone I could get more enthusiastic about.

"Un-huh"

I almost said 'I think Wanda's cute' but stopped myself. Wanda didn't have tits like these which I still wanted to see.

"I think you cute too" She added.

'Oh yes!' I thought smiling wider, this is going somewhere nice. She looked at me while she took a final drag on her cigarette and turned to stub it out. She's leaving it to me to make the next obvious move. I need to suggest we get out of here.

I opened my mouth to do just that and then realized, this is going to be more difficult than I thought. I don't want to take her back to my place. I don't think I want her to know exactly where I live. That hotel down the street would be an obvious choice, I could spring for a room, but there might still be people from work there and I don't want to have to explain her to anyone. Her place is probably the least objectionable to me although, I don't know where she lives. Will my car be safe there? I can't just invite myself over. I had to say something.

"Are you interested in getting out of here?" I finally ask.

"Sure. Where to?" She picked up her cigarette pack and started looking for another cigarette.

"I don't know. I'm not familiar with the area. You want to go to another bar?"

Discovering no cigarettes left in the pack she crinkled it up and dropped it on the bar. She looked at me and started to chew her lower lip as she thought. She quickly scanned me up and down again and said "You wanna come back to my place?"

'Yes!' I thought. It's all falling into place. I'm going to see those titties, fuck her or get a BJ, and hopefully NOT sleep there. "Sure! ... OK"

"Jes' one thing – I didn't drive, so we gonna have to take yo car. OK?"

"That's good with me!" I can't stop grinning. I can feel it now, she's going to make a move on me in the car. I'll get my hands on her boobs and kiss that sweet full mouth.

"Jes' let me tell my friends we goin"

"OK"

She slid down off the barstool, grabbed her purse and headed back to her friends. I left enough money on the bar to cover the bill and started to put my jacket on.

I saw her explaining to her friends. She gestured with her thumb over her shoulder in my direction but she didn't invite me over to meet them - which was a relief. After a few jokes back and forth she turned around to head back and her boobs did an awesome side-to-side wobble that again had me starting to erect.

I was smiling when she returned to me and I raised a hand to her back to gently guide her to the back entrance where my car was parked. Her friends were still looking over, I guess to check me out. I smiled back and waved, like 'see you all later!' which immediately made me feel like an idiot. They don't know me and don't care about me and hopefully we'll never see each other again ... unless I somehow fall in love with a "tarrot" card slinging, chubby hair stylist, that smokes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poor Melinda Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds