• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Ex Fiancée

My Ex Fiancée

12345

Morning All

This is a burn the bitch and bastards story. Maybe more a toast the bitch and burn the bastards. I know she isn't yet his wife so technically not a "loving wives" story but I think it's the category it fits in best.

There is very little sex in this tale of revenge.

A big thank you goes to sexnovella for he editing.

Hope you enjoy!

CharlieB4

*

I sat in my mate's spare bedroom looking at my smartphone which was linked to my apartment's internal security cameras. I could hear the moans of the occupants of my bedroom and the squeaks and groans of protest from my bed. It appeared my fiancée was sandwiched between my best man and groomsmen who had twelve hours earlier been partying with me on my buck's weekend.

They had taken me away to the Gold Coast in Queensland on Friday; Saturday had been a day at the races then a big night at the casino. Sunday morning had been a lazy affair recovering at the resort pool. Tom, my best man and Karl, a groomsmen had said their goodbyes; they hadn't been able to get Monday off work so had to leave early to get back to Sydney.

Later in the afternoon we were getting ready to go out again when we had a visit from hotel security. One of the cleaners had found a bag of pills, she had called security and they had come up and confiscated them. That on top of a couple of noise complaints from the previous night meant they were asking us to leave. No amount of argument even from one of my mates who is a lawyer could sway them.

We tried to get rooms at other places but accommodating 10 guys on cup weekend at short notice was impossible. So we headed with our tails between our legs to the airport and got on the red eye back to Sydney. Arriving just before 11pm we split up, however my two remaining groomsmen wouldn't let me go back to my apartment.

"Come on Adam, its still your bucks weekend. You don't go back to work until Wednesday so come over to my place and we will have a few more drinks."

I was a bit sick of all the drinking, drugs weren't my thing. The other guy's popped pills and snorted lines but I generally preferred to be in control. Still I realized the guys had put in a big effort for this weekend so I agreed and we jumped into a cab to head to Tony's house.

My fiancée, Georgia was having her hen's weekend in Sydney; I tried to ring her but wasn't surprised when it went to voice mail. I didn't leave a message as I was sure she wouldn't be able to comprehend it till the morning anyway. Georgia had moved in with me two months ago, her lease was up. I had recently bought a two bedroom penthouse in the city so it was silly for her to sign her lease for another six months. Her parents hadn't been ecstatic about it but we were supposed to be getting married in three months. They were strict Catholics but they liked me and I think being the youngest executive in my bank to get a million dollar bonus helped.

Back at Tony's house the guys must have got their uppers and downers mixed up because within half an hour they were both snoring in lounge chairs. I went to one of the bedrooms and prepared to get some much needed sleep. My phone buzzed signifying a text message had arrived. I was expecting something from Georgia but was surprised to see the number of the man who lived underneath my apartment.

"Give it a fucking rest will you! Some of us have to work tomorrow!"

I read the message then read it again, it didn't make any sense. There would be nobody home so he must have sent it to the wrong number. I replied letting him know the message had not found its intended target. My phone buzzed again, another text.

"Yeah right, just get the bitch off and go to sleep or gag her! You must be very talented to text back while you fiancée is squealing that loud."

Now I was perplexed, he obviously felt he had the right number. What was going on?

Luckily I had a way to find out without moving an inch. My penthouse had been refurbished by the previous occupant only three years ago. She had been the daughter of a Singaporean billionaire who was doing post graduate medical studies at Sydney University. He had been an overprotective dad and had insisted on installing cameras that could be accessed remotely in the living areas and bedrooms. When I had signed up for the property the agent had taken me through the system and set it up on my smartphone. I had only used it a couple of times. There's not much to hold your interest in empty rooms.

I logged on to the system with my passwords and the menu loaded asking which camera I wanted to view.

I chose the living room, the first thing I noticed was empty beer bottles, wine glasses, a bong and a bag of various pills on the coffee table. I panned the camera and couldn't find any persons but there were articles of clothing scattered about the lounge. Noise was coming from elsewhere in the apartment so with a heavy heart I changed cameras to the bedroom to investigate.

Moonlight streamed in through the open drapes illuminating a tangle of bodies on my bed. There was a man on his knees thrusting into a woman on her hands and knees and judging from the extra legs poking out there was someone underneath the other two.

"God I've missed fucking this arse!"

I think I know that voice.

"It's missed you too Tom." Georgia gasped.

Fuck! This just kept getting worse, my best man was fucking my fiancée's arse and from the sound of it this wasn't the first time.

"Doesn't Adam give it a work out?" Tom replied.

"He's too big, Ohm shit! Keep going Karl I'm almost there!"

What the fuck! My groomsmen were doing her as well. I slumped down on the bed, I couldn't believe it but it was right there in front of me. My soon to be ex fiancée was a slut and my supposed friends were cunts. I wanted to bash, burn, and then bury the bastards but I had learnt from my business dealings I needed leverage and a plan. If I was going to cause them as much pain as they were causing me I had to take my time and get it right.

I went back to the menu of the security system and checked it was recording; the hard drive stored twenty four hours of footage deleting it if not uploaded. The light wasn't great; clouds kept obscuring the full moon, so the video wasn't going to be clear. Just as well Tom and Karl were such big notes. They kept up lots of banter about having fucked her before, places, positions and Georgia responded so I was getting plenty of ammunition.

When they had climaxed they got up Georgia went to the bathroom. The guys went to the kitchen, loaded up with drinks then headed back to the bedroom. Back in the room they sprawled on the bed fondling and talking, that's when I got more good stuff.

"I want to fuck you in your wedding dress," Tom said.

"I'm not getting it till the day before so you will have to wait till after the honeymoon." Georgia replied she was always one for thinking ahead.

"No way! We are talking about on the day!" Karl chimed in, the turd.

"And how do you think you are going to do that you naughty boys." Georgia said laughing.

"I went with Adam when he paid for the reception at the hotel. The ballroom your reception will be in has a band room off to one side. The guys will take turns to keep Adam busy while the others entertain you." Tom, the smug prick explained

"All four of you?"

"Would you want it any other way?" Karl asked with a chuckle.

"I guess not. You know I won't be on birth control then, Adam wants to have kids straight away. You guys will be playing Russian roulette with my fertile eggs! Wow, just thinking about it gets me hot." Georgia gasped. How had I been so blind?

"Me too! So get down there and suck my cock so I can show how hot it's going to be." Karl ordered.

"Easy Karl we have got all night and most of tomorrow. I'm not picking Adam up till 5pm." Georgia said.

"Come on, don't get frigid on us, get busy girl. You know you want too." Tom had his hand behind Georgia's had pushing it into Karl's lap.

She didn't resist and soon the only sounds were her slurping and the guys groaning. In no time Karl was reaming her bum while Tom watched. Georgia was screaming and thrusting back, I had never seen her so animated. No wonder the guy down stairs was pissed.

I clicked out of the security system, I had seen enough. The hard drive located in the hidden cupboard behind my wardrobe would continue to record all the action. I laid back and tried to work on my revenge; inspiration wasn't coming so I got up and went out to the lounge room. Tony and Geoff were still snoring; Tony was laid back with his legs open. It took a lot of will power to not kick him in the balls. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and was leafing through an old newspaper on the kitchen bench when I spotted a headline and inspiration struck.

Police warn about drink spiking. It appeared there had been a number of cases of drunken girls being raped. Police were worried that there was a group of men who targeted inebriated young women followed them home then forced their way in and gang raped them. They wanted women to be more careful and watch out for their friends. Also they appealed for any information which may help them find the perpetrators.

As I was working out how to use this to my advantage my phone buzzed again. It was my downstairs neighbour saying he had made a noise complaint to the police. Perfect. I went back to the bedroom and got straight on the phone to the police.

"You have reached the NSW police service how may we be of assistance."

"Oh god! You have to get to my apartment. Oh god! I think my fiancée is being raped!" I was being as hysterical as possible.

"Calm down sir, can you give me some details?"

"How can I calm down? You have to get someone there now!"

"Why do you think this is happening sir?" The girl was remaining remarkably calm

"My neighbour he has been complaining about the noise, but I'm not there, I'm here! How can I be making noise with my fiancée when I'm here? Please! Please! Send someone! Please!"

"How do you know your neighbour has complained?" the girl said again deadpan. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"He sent me a text, complaining then sent another saying he had made a noise complaint. Please send someone I'm begging you!"

"What was the address of the noise complaint?"

This was worse than speaking to a call centre or one of those computer generated voices. Thank god I really didn't need them urgently. I gave her my home address.

"Please hold for a moment."

Thirty seconds later she was back. "I'm transferring you now."

Another thirty seconds then a male voice.

"This is Senior Sergeant Potts from the sex crimes division; can I ask who is calling?"

"Oh thank god finally. I'm Adam Spenser; please send someone for my fiancée! Something terrible is happening!" I pretended to start crying.

"We have a unit in the area; we just have to be sure about something. Don't take this the wrong way but the noise complaint did mention that the noise appeared to be of a sexual nature. Rah ... Is there any chance that it's someone else apart from your fiancée or err... Umm she might have someone else up there?"

Whining wasn't working time to see if getting pissed off worked.

"We are getting married in three weeks, what the fuck do you think? If all this stalling leads to her being hurt in any way I am going to sue you and the department. I'm going to go on every TV current affairs show and write to every newspaper and use your name."

"Calm down sir, we will check this out. What is your fiancée's name and what was she supposed to be doing tonight."

I had done a little preparation for this question. "Georgia, she was going out with friends on her hen's night in Kings Cross." The newspaper had said the rapists appeared to be targeting that area.

"Ok, as I said there is a unit in the area and they are going to swing by. Are you ringing from your mobile? We want the number so we can keep you posted."

"Yes, should I go over there too?"

"No, please stay put until we contact you." with that he disconnected.

That hadn't gone as well as I hoped, I wanted them bursting in and raising hell, I doubted the rape thing would fly but the drug pile on the coffee able would take some explaining.

Nothing happened for twenty minutes then my phone buzzed another text message. It was from my downstairs neighbour.

"Sorry man! Thought it was you up there. Police going up now, guns and helmets and shit. Hope Georgia ok. Praying for you both."

Holy shit! They had bought it! I logged on to my security feed again, this I had to see. When I fired up the bedroom camera I couldn't believe my luck. Tom and Karl had used a couple of my work ties to tie Georgia's legs and arms to the bed frame and were taking turns long dicking her. She loved it but their kinky little game was going to backfire badly.

I switched to the living area and panned the camera to the door, no action yet. Georgia was starting to scream up a storm again so hopefully that would harden the police resolve.

After three minutes I thought my neighbour must have been shitting me then the door slowly opened. Two officers in bulletproof jackets, guns drawn entered they did a sweep of the living area then signalled to the doorway and four others entered. The sex was reaching a crescendo next door so they started moving towards the bedroom.

I went back to the bedroom camera and Tom was going at it on Georgia while Karl beat himself off over Georgia's face. They were completely oblivious then all hell broke loose.

The police rushed through the door guns raised with the lights attached on.

Yelling, "Armed police! Down on the floor! Now! Get down!"

Tom and Karl didn't know what had hit them. Karl turned to face the onslaught his cock still sticking out in front as he stroked it. A policeman kicked him square in the chest sending him sprawling. Tom must have been close to the vinegar stroke as he continued to pump away despite the mayhem. That was until another policeman grabbed him by the hair and dragged him off Georgia on to the floor beside a withering Karl.

What a scene, Karl and Tom on the floor, naked. Two policemen sitting on their backs cuffing their hands behind their backs. Georgia naked tied to the bed surrounded by strangers with guns. One of the police put a blanket over her and began to untie her as they pulled Karl and Tom to their feet and started frog marching them out the door. The boys found their voice at last.

"What the fuck is this? Tom screamed

"It will be the last girl you see for a while you fucking perverts, you'll be the ones getting raped where you're going!" A policeman growled as he shoved Tom up against the door jamb.

"It wasn't rape she fucking loved it" Karl added but he probably wished he hadn't as another copper drove the butt of his gun into his stomach causing him to pitch forward onto his face.

They marched the guys out of the room, a lady police officer entered and took charge of the now released and blanket wrapped Georgia.

Sitting her down in a chair near the window she began talking softly, reassuring the bewildered Georgia.

"It's alright now Georgia, your safe now. The senior sergeant is going to call your fiancée and have him meet us at the hospital."

"Hospital?"

"Yes, we will get you checked out. Would you like your mother there as well? The hospital has a great team to help you through this tough time. They have a lot of experience with rape victims."

Georgia looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an eighteen wheeler.

"Rape? Rape?" she stuttered.

"It's alright dear they can't hurt you now, just take your time the paramedics will be here shortly."

This was going to be very interesting, would she cry rape? Try and lie her way out?

The pressure to do so would be enormous, or say it was consensual and show herself as a slut. Everybody in that room would know her as engaged to be married.

I changed cameras to see how Tom and Karl were getting on. They were sitting on the lounge in their underpants, a plain clothed policeman was asking questions about the drugs but they weren't saying anything.

"Come on lads, we have got a large quantity of drugs here. I think you would be over the personal use threshold, into the dealer category! That sets you up for at least three years in the big house and that's without the rape.

"All we are saying is it wasn't rape, after that we are using our right to silence and waiting for our legal representative." Tom said in his most official voice.

"Help us now and we can all have an early night!" the policeman tried again.

The boys sat stony faced and silent.

"Alright has it your way," the policeman turned to the other officers. "Take them down to the wagon, get them to the station and give them their phone call."

The armed officers lifted the boys off the lounge and took them out the door; the other officer moved over to the bedroom door and motioned for the female officer to come out.

They huddled together and spoke softly so I couldn't make out what they were saying. After they stopped talking she returned to Georgia and the other guy pulled out his phone and made a call. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I tried to make my voice sound as anxious as possible.

"Mr Spenser, its Senior Sergeant Potts."

"What's happened? Have you found Georgia? Is she Ok? What..." My verbal barrage was interrupted by the sergeant.

"Calm down Mr Spenser, we have your fiancée; she will be taken to the hospital shortly."

"My god! Is she alright."

"Yes, it's just a precautionary check over; I'll give you more details at the hospital. We should be at St Vincent's in about ten minutes, call me when you get there and I will find you and give you the details of our operation."

Before I could add another crazed reply he hung up. I rang for taxi and made my exit from Tony's place. It had all worked out better than I could have hoped but I was unsure on what take the police had on the situation. Would they believe Georgia or Tom and Karl? I would have to stay on my toes to keep this pot boiling.

At the hospital I was met by a constable and taken through emergency to a room off to one side. Inside a tall thin man with a large hook nose was on the telephone, the constable told me to wait and put his head in the doorway and told the man I was there. He finished his conversation and hung up then came to the doorway with his hand outstretched.

"Senior Sergeant Potts," he said shaking my hand.

"Adam Spenser, where is my fiancée?"

"She is with the doctor at the moment; you will be able to see her shortly. I just want a quick word before you see her." he pointed to a chair at the desk and moved to the other side and sat down.

Clearing his throat he continued, "Earlier tonight five armed officers entered your apartment and apprehended two males who had your fiancée tied to your bed. They were engaging in sexual activity. We have them at the police station and they are being questioned at the moment. Your fiancée..."

"Georgia." I interrupted

"Georgia is currently being accessed by medical staff and having samples and a statement taken. She should be finished shortly; in the meantime I have a few questions for you to help us get the full picture."

"Is this really necessary? Surely Georgia's welfare is the most important thing at the moment, I want to see her!" I blustered.

"And you will sir but first I need to now a few things." He ran his fingers through his thinning hair then leaned forward and asked, "Where we're you tonight?"

"Why is that relevant?" I replied innocently.

"If you were home Georgia probably wouldn't be here now!"

"Right, I see. Umm I was at a friend's house; it was my buck's weekend this weekend. We arrived back late this evening from Brisbane and one of my groomsmen insisted that I stay with him and another groomsmen and continue to party."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Ex Fiancée

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds