• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Somali MILF Gets Gang Banged!

Somali MILF Gets Gang Banged!

My name is Ayaan Hussein, and I'm a biracial Muslim woman living in the City of Detroit, Michigan. I was born and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a white mother, Alexandra "Allie" Valentine and a Somali immigrant father, Kader Hussein. Growing up the daughter of a mixed Muslim couple in Toronto, the most racially diverse town in all of Canada, I was keenly aware of my ethnicity, religion and identity. Whenever I leave the house, I always wear a long skirt and a hijab. Why? Simply because I am an observant Muslim woman and I follow the noble Koran to the letter.

A lot of people I meet tell me that I'm not what they expected when they think of a Somali-Canadian Muslim woman. All I can say is that you should not believe in stereotypes. I am proud of my African heritage and Islamic faith and I want to help my people. What do I mean when I say my people? I'm speaking of course about the African Diaspora across the world, from Africa to the United Kingdom, from the United States to Latin America, from the Caribbean to the Arab world. To that end, I firmly believe that the only way Black folks can uplift themselves in the United States of America, the United Kingdom or Canada is through education and community involvement. At least in those places we stand a chance at advancement, you know?

I attended the University of Toronto, where I earned my bachelor's degree in business administration. I later earned my MBA at the University of Michigan. What can I say? I fell in love with the state of Michigan during a routine trip south of the border. The place is so beautiful and the cities are so diverse, friendly and full of open-minded people. I could see myself staying there for good. Like many Black Canadians I'm fascinated by the United States of America, I guess that's why I moved out here. I got a job working at the local community college, where I endeavored to save at-risk minority young men in serious danger of not making anything of themselves. I wanted to do something to save these young Black and Hispanic men that racist American society had all but given up on.

That's why I'm teaching intro to business at the community college. Sixty percent of the students in class were female, and the males weren't doing too well. Especially a trio of troublemakers who occasionally got on my nerves with their pranks and boyish behavior. Their leader was Tyrone Vincent, a big and tall young Black man with a ruggedly handsome face and the build of an NFL lineman. His buddy Ernesto Gomes, a stocky, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Puerto Rican, was always up to no good. Rounding up this dastardly trio was Michael Gutierrez, a tall and lean young man with caramel skin, light brown eyes and curly Black hair. Gutierrez was biracial, born to an African-American father and Mexican mother. These three got on my last nerve, as I said before, but I've never been one to give up on people I believe just might be worth it.

It took me a while but slowly I reached out to Tyrone, Ernesto and Michael. American society gives up on minority males way too easily. Young Black and Hispanic men are thought of as potential criminals before they're even out of high school and law enforcement treats them accordingly. How often do you hear about cops shooting a white guy? Hardly ever. How often do they shoot Black guys and Hispanic guys? It's a daily occurrence. Are Black men and Hispanic men hardwired to be criminals? No more so than the average white male living in the continent of North America. How did I reach out to Michael, Ernesto and Tyrone? By not giving up on them. Slowly but surely my hard work paid off, and they opened up to me.

We became friends, them and I. These three young men didn't just talk to me about their studies and aspirations, they also told me about their issues. For example, Tyrone Vincent was working as a security guard to pay for rent and groceries while studying at the same time. The tough-looking young Black guy's life wasn't easy, especially since he was caring for his ailing father, Tyrell Vincent, who had a stroke last year. As for Michael Gutierrez, he was struggling with diabetes, a disease which already claimed his mother. It was common on her side of the family and the young man was terrified that he was going to end up like her, fall into a diabetic coma and die.

As for Ernesto, he told me something deeply private during one of our one-on-one talk sessions. Ernesto had gotten dumped by his girlfriend Arianna when she found out he watched gay, bisexual and she-male videos online. Something the macho Puerto Rican kept from his friends and family. Nothing wrong with sexual experimentation, I reassured Ernesto. Thanks for understanding, he said meekly. See? Those guys were like putty in my hands. Exactly where I wanted them. That's why, when they got good grades in the first midterm for our class, I took them out to celebrate. We ate at a nice Italian bistro in the south side of Detroit, then went back to my place...for more celebration.

It wasn't easy, but once I had the fellas liquored up, their natural horniness took over. That's how Michael, Tyrone and Ernesto ended up naked in my bed, their dicks hard and aching to fill me up. I got on my knees and grabbed Michael and Vincent's cocks, stroking them and then sucking them both at the same time. The guys I bring home are always surprised that I love to get down and dirty. I'm a hijab-wearing Muslim woman. I'm not supposed to be freaky. I'm supposed to be dull, pious and meek. As if! I sucked on Tyrone's dick with gusto while stroking Michael's balls. Ernesto stood nearby, watching. From the way he was looking at us, I could tell that the Puerto Rican stud was turned on. Maybe he's turned on by both girls and guys, you know? I hope so, because I think bisexual guys are hot!

Once I had Tyrone and Michael hard as hell, I had my way with them. The two sexy studs sandwiched me between them, and Michael began pounding his cock into my cunt while Tyrone slammed his dick into my mouth. The big Black stud grabbed my head and skull-fucked me, just the way I liked it. I paused long enough to ask Ernesto to join the action, and he was most eager. I sucked his dick while getting fucked by both Michael and Tyrone. Michael spread my ass cheeks wide open, lubricated me and then slid his cock into my asshole while Tyrone slammed his thick dick into my cunt. Not to be outdone I sucked Ernesto's cock with gusto. I wanted to show the bisexual Puerto Rican stud that us Black women could suck dick like the best of them.

Soon I had Ernesto hard as hell, and he winked at me, telling me he was ready to do some fucking. Well, he's going to have to wait because a woman has only so many holes and mine are kind of occupied. I've got Tyrone up my cunt and Michael in my ass, with Ernesto in my cunt. I'm kind of, well, full. Man, it was an absolutely awesome feeling. All of these dicks inside of me. The fellas rotated, with Ernesto having a shot at my ass ( just like I thought he would ) while Michael rolled on a condom and tried my pussy. Tyrone jerked off, watching the scene. I told him to get closer because I wanted to suck his delicious cock, and the big and tall young Black man didn't mind at all. We fucked and sucked the night away, and a good time was had by all.

Much later, the four of us went to the shower, and cleaned ourselves up, washing away all memory of our dirty fun. I'm happy that you passed the midterm, I told the fellas. This elicited a chuckle from Ernesto, Michael and Tyrone. Thank you ma'am, my favorite fellas said in unison, then they left. I watched them go, waving and smiling. I went to bed that night feeling giddy all over. My body was pleasurable sore after every inch of my womanly form got fucked by three well-endowed, energetic young men. I don't care if it's against the rules, I've got to have these three over for some, um, brainstorming sessions again. It's for their academic well-being, I swear!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Somali MILF Gets Gang Banged!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds