• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Loving Master's Pearls Ch. 02

Loving Master's Pearls Ch. 02

*Note: In Italian, both Maestro and Padrone denote the term master. The former is used in the setting of a teacher, whilst the latter is used to denote someone who owns something. I prefer to use 'Maestro', as I am being taught something during these sessions.

*

At long last, Master has phoned! He kept me waiting five hours, during which time I wept from the frustration of not being able to bring myself to a climax. Being a good slave, I inquire of his day, and he tells me it was the same as always, paperwork and more paperwork. He asked of my day, running my errands, and I tell him of the torture I endured while speaking to the pharmacist, and shopping for new clothes, which causes him to chuckle. Asking where I am in the house, I tell him I'm lying down in the bed, as I can no bear to sit or stand up. This pleases my Master, knowing he has driven me to the edge of sheer madness without being able to climax, and he laughs, a rich, deep laugh, which sends a frisson of pleasure right up my spine.

Master tells me to lube my fingers up, and to insert two of them into myself, around the baroque pearls I've had inside me all day. 'Oh, Master! It feels so good, so tight, Master.' I sigh into the phone. Master warns me not to come yet, as he wants me very wet. I reluctantly draw my fingers out of my opening, and at his command, begin stroking my clitoris, very faintly, and very slowly. Master then tells me to spread the hood of my clit with one hand, and use the other to grasp one end of the pearl strand, bringing it directly over my clitoris. He allows me to pull out just enough to get some slack, then directs me to masturbate, while spanking my clitoris with the pearls, yet abstaining from climaxing. During this time, Master tells me "I'm going to make long, slow love to you the first time, getting to know your body head to toe. I want to nibble on your beautiful lips, make them redder than they always are, and I want to lick your neck, from the shoulder up."

I moan low in my throat at this, and Master replies in his deep voice "Oh, baby", in his sexy voice, making me moan even more.

Hearing my breath quicken, Master asks if I'm close to an orgasm. I barely utter yes, and he orders me to stop, causing me to moan in frustration.

Master merely chuckles, then releases me to begin stroking myself again, while he tells me "After I learn all the erogenous zones on your body, I'm going to fuck you, hard. I want to fuck you in every position possible." Again, my breath quickens, and again he bids me stop. Letting me start up again, he asks if I've had anal sex before. I tell him yes, a long time ago, but it was too painful.

"Oh, baby. You have to take your time when it is someone's first time, set the mood, and position her body just right. Will you let Master teach you?" he asks of me.

I'm so caught in the building climax, I scarcely hear myself say yes, meeting Master's approval: "I'll be so gentle with you, baby. I'll bring everything needed, and we'll sip some wine, get you to relax a little." I'm getting close again, and Master takes pity on me, telling me he will let me come very soon.

Master knows I am very vocal, and he directs me to speak to him in Italian, which is such a turn-on for him.

"Sì, Maestro, sì. Oh, Maestro, la tua piccola schiava ama utilizzare le perle come un aiuto di sesso, è così dolce tortura. Maestro è così generoso, così dando, così amorevole del suo piccolo schiavo. Possa il vostro piccolo culmine schiava per te ora, Maestro? Per favore, Maestro? Si sente un enorme orgasmo arrivare, e vuole urlare il suo titolo in un orecchio, per fargli capire il potere che ha su di lei. Ti supplico, Maestro, ti prego lasciami culmine, ora!"

(Yes, Master, yes. Oh, Master, your little slave loves using the pearls as a sex aid, it is such sweet torture. Master is so generous, so giving, so loving of his little slave. May your little slave climax for you now, Master? Please, Master? She feels a huge orgasm coming, and wants to scream his title in his ear, to let him know the power he has over her. I beg you, Master, please let me climax, now!)

My fingers dance across my clitoris, up and down my slit, back to my clit. I am so hot, so wet, and I feel a small pool of liquid forming under my rear, and realize on some level, I'll have to change the sheets before my husband gets home. Speaking of my husband, I gather myself long enough to ask the time. When he replies it is half past the hour, I tell him my husband will be home shortly, and I must cum, now!

At long last, Master gives his consent. I'm so on edge, just the sound of his voice giving me permission sends me to the top of the mountain, where I dangle for a scant moment, before plummeting downward, screaming his title the entire way. Master chuckles in my ear, telling me he loves it when I scream, and loves the way I let loose with him, laying my soul bare to his instructions. I struggle to catch my breath, and slow my heartbeat, while Master croons sweet words in my ear.

At last, I am so relaxed, I can barely tell him 'Te amo, Maestro. Mille grazie per amare la tua piccola schiava, e lasciando il suo culmine.' (I love you, Master. A thousand thanks for loving your little slave, and letting her climax.)

Master replies he loves me as well, and bids me to make love to my husband, to fully get my pent up tensions released. He whispers bye in his sexy voice, and I reply "Ciao, bello". I cannot wait till our next session, and dream of the day he will come visit!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Loving Master's Pearls Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds