• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dear Random Soul Ch. 02

Dear Random Soul Ch. 02

12

Hello Everyone. Thank You, first off, for leaving so many comments on my last post. I read each and every one. There was some good advice, and some harsh opinions. But I take it all to heart. I know that deep inside everyone wants the best for me. The only comment I didn't appreciate was the person who said that what I wrote was silly. You might think my life is silly, but I sure don't. I also take exception to the person who said that a wife would never talk to her husband that way. All I have to say is that you don't know Maria. My wife is brutally honest. I might paraphrase her words from time to time but the essence is the same.

To recap, my wife Maria has taken a lover and has told me that I need to "deal with it." After a lot of deliberation, I told Maria that I was going to stick it out. As a result I am now sharing her affections with another man. And not just any man, but a male stripper named Thor. Why do I put up with it? I guess it's because I'm so deeply devoted to Maria. Although that may have changed after last night. Because last night was without a doubt the most humiliating experience of my life.

I must warn the unsuspecting reader. The humiliations I am about to describe surpass any previous definition of obscene and enter the realm of the truly abhorrent. If you have a weak heart, or a weak stomach, now would be a good time to stop reading.

I suppose I should begin by describing my wife, since she is the catalyst of my undoing. Maria has long black hair, dark brown eyes, and a fantastic body. Whenever she looks at me, I feel as if I am standing naked in the wind. It's as if she can see inside my heart and knows how hopelessly smitten I am by her beauty. For all the readers who advised me to just dump my wife, you probably don't realize that Maria is the only beautiful woman who has ever paid attention to me. It's hard to turn your back on that kind of good fortune. If you were in my shoes, with a face and body as unimpressive as mine, you would be just as conflicted as I am.

After I reluctantly agreed that Maria could keep seeing Thor, she made another date with him. The whole time she was out on her date I felt sick with jealousy. When I left for work the next morning she still hadn't come home. I didn't see her until I got back from work the next evening. I had to bring up how insecure I felt about this new arrangement. I figured I owed it to myself. In response Maria suggested that we have Thor over for dinner, so I could meet him myself. She kept telling me what a nice guy he was. She said that if I got the chance to meet him, I wouldn't feel so insecure. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but I finally relented and said Okay.

So last night it finally happened. My wife's lover came over for a drink.

The evening began like any other. I came home from work and put on a pair of jeans. Maria told me to tidy up the place while she changed her clothes. I was dusting our wedding picture when an insistent knock came at the door. Inside my chest, my heart started pounding just as hard.

I opened the door and there he was. A big muscular jerk with a smug look on his face. Thor walked in without waiting for me to invite him inside. That should have been a hint right there. He went into our kitchen like he owned the place and poured himself a Jack and Coke, which annoyed me because he used the last bit of whiskey. I poured myself a glass of water and then we both sat down in the living room. What follows is more or less a transcription of the conversation we had. I hope it doesn't sound silly. I didn't have a tape recorder. But I'll try to recapture it as best I can.

I remember that Thor held up his drink to look at it closer. "This drink is a lot like Maria," he said.

At that point I was still trying to be a good host.

"Yes," I said, agreeing with him. "She is intoxicating."

He frowned impatiently, as if I didn't understand his meaning. "You've got three ingredients: whiskey, ice, and Coke. These are common, easy to acquire. But put these things together in the right measure and you've got magic."

"I know what you mean."

"Do you really?" Thor leaned forward.

"I think so." I was starting to feel uneasy.

He stared at me for a moment and then eased back into the chair. He turned his attention once again to his drink.

"The whiskey represents Maria's ability to blur a man's senses," he said slowly. "And then there's the ice, which represents her demeanor. And then there's the Coke..."

"What does that represent?"

"Her dark side."

"That's pretty cool," I said.

"Yes, it is pretty cool. It's what makes her irresistible."

"To being irresistible," I said and raised my glass of water.

Thor raised his glass of Jack and Coke. We both took deep swallows.

"Well well. What have we here?" Thor said loudly.

Maria walked into the room and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. My wife was wearing a short black skirt, black stockings, and a pair of six-inch black high heels.

As she strutted across the room my heart burned with jealousy. My wife had never dressed that way for me. I wondered why she would do that for Thor, and then I remembered our conversation from last week. Maria had been very forthcoming about why she liked Thor. She had said that it came down to the size of his dick. As I watched my wife strut past, I burned with jealousy. Damn, I wish I had a big dick.

On a side note, I think I might get dick extension surgery. From what I hear it doesn't take too long to heal. Sure, it would look ugly at first, but it would be worth it. The truth is that I would go through any ordeal, and pay any amount of money, to add even a quarter inch to my penis. I made up my mind as I looked at Maria in her sexy outfit. More than anything I just want to please her.

At that point Maria dimmed the lights and went to sit on Thor's lap. My heart sank in my chest.

"Why don't you go sit by your husband?" Thor said. "He looks a little lonely."

Maria smiled as if she just got some private joke.

She sat down next to me on the couch and pressed her leg against mine. "So Dexter," she said in a sultry voice. "Do you like the way I'm dressed tonight?"

"Why yes!" I said with great eagerness. "You are as lovely as a flower." I always tell my wife that she's beautiful, but I was happy to tell her yet again.

What came out of her mouth next truly shocked me. "Let me ask you something, Dexter. If you could ask me to do anything, sexually I mean, what would it be?"

I couldn't believe she was asking a question like that in front of Thor. But that's how Maria is. She doesn't mince words. I decided to be just as blunt with my answer. After all, two can play at that game.

"Honey," I said. "If I could request anything from you, it would be oral sex."

"What a naughty boy you are!" Maria said smirking. "Well, I guess I can do that for you. Since you've been nice enough to let me keep seeing Thor."

She looked over her shoulder at her lover. "What do you think, Thor? Should I give my husband head?"

"Sure" Thor chuckled. "He looks like he could use a little fun."

I felt humiliated that my wife was asking her lover's opinion on the matter. But I was grateful that I was about to get head from my beautiful wife. Her lips were so succulent. I couldn't wait to feel them on my penis.

A dark spark burned in Maria's eyes. "Okay," she said, licking her lips. "Let's get your fly open and pull out that big dick of yours." As she said this she suppressed a giggle.

Maria unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis. When my dick was out she burst into laughter.

She looked over her shoulder at Thor. He was laughing as well. My heart shriveled in my chest.

Maria looked back up at me.

"I'd love to suck your dick, baby, but I can't see it."

I felt like she had ripped my heart out.

"But, but, but," I stammered.

"Oh, here it is," she pantomimed surprise. "It's so small that I missed it at first."

I struggled to form a response. "If you put it in your mouth, it'll get bigger. I promise."

"I'm sorry baby," Maria said. "I don't think I can suck your little dick anymore." Her voice was dripping with mock sympathy. "Not when I have Thor's big dick to suck."

I had to think fast. I knew that Maria wasn't impressed by my dick. But there is one thing that she really enjoys, which is when I lick her ass. I decided to play my trump card right then and there.

"Then can I lick your ass?"

Hmmm. My wife paused to think about it. I hated to lower myself by begging but I needed something drastic to win back her love.

"How about this..." Maria smiled... "If I can get aroused -- which is going to be hard after seeing your little dick -- then maybe, just maybe, you can have the honor of cleaning my butthole with your tongue."

A tiny ray of light shone from between the clouds. The thought of being able to lick my wife's ass was the only thing that could rescue me from my prison of self-loathing.

"Hey Thor," she said, turning around on her heels to look at her lover. "Why don't you come over here and show Dexter what a real man's dick looks like?"

Thor said Sure and walked over while unzipping his pants. Indignation welled inside my chest as he reached in and pulled out the biggest dick I've ever seen. It was the kind of dick that I would pay my life's savings for.

I felt ill as I glimpsed the raw hunger in Maria's eyes. She held the immense cock in her hands and gave the head a little lick. And then she smiled. A drop of pre-cum hung from her lips.

"This is what a real dick looks like."

I folded my arms and sat back on the couch. But try as I might I couldn't keep my eyes off her. As I watched, my wife proceeded to wrap her beautiful lips around the head of Thor's dick and then took the shaft down her throat inch by devastating inch. I couldn't believe that Maria was deep-throating that monstrosity.

She pulled Thor's fat cock back out of her mouth and looked at me.

"Don't you wish you had a dick this big?"

"Yes," I stammered, hating myself for being so honest.

"Well, too bad it won't happen. You're going to be stuck with that little dick for the rest of your life."

I'd had enough of this abuse. "It's not so little," I said. "Compared to most other dicks, it's probably average. And it's big enough to satisfy most women."

Maria laughed with an even shriller sound. "If you really think your dick is big enough to satisfy most women, then why don't sex shops carry dildos in your size?"

I didn't know how to respond. I hadn't thought of that before. I tried to remember the last time I was in a sex shop. As I wracked my brain for proof of my adequacy my wife delivered another painful verdict.

"Your dick isn't even as big as a butt plug."

The full impact of her words hit me and sorrow welled up inside my chest. As I sat there, sniffling, tears started running down my cheeks. My wife's face softened as she saw my sorrow. As I wept she reached out and touched my face. Finally, I sighed. She was showing at least a hint of compassion. I knew that she felt bad for destroying my confidence and was now stroking my face to show that she still cared. She gathered my tears on her fingertips. Then she turned and rubbed my tears on her lover's penis. I couldn't believe it. She was using my tears to lubricate Thor's cock.

Maria laughed and looked at me with an expression so evil that it chilled my soul. To think that a woman could enjoy hurting me so much was almost too much to bear. At the same time it gave me a sick kind of hope. I clung to the thought that I could still arouse her -- not with my dick because it was too small to arouse any woman -- but with my capacity for abuse. If Maria got turned on by humiliating me, so be it. At least I could make her happy in some way.

"My cock needs more lube," Thor grunted. Then the unthinkable happened. My wife's lover walked over and wiped his dick on my face. The sheer humiliation I felt in that awful moment caused fresh tears to burst from my eyes. To my horror Thor put the head of his cock in the corner of my eye. I tried to clamp my eyelid shut but he kept his dick pressed against my naked eyeball.

"Cry on my cock."

The head of his cock rubbing on my eyeball felt like salt being rubbed into a wound. My tear ducts went into overdrive. Tears shot out of my eyes in gushing squirts. They landed on Thor's cock and ran in rivulets down his shaft. He pumped his tool until the entire length was wet and shiny.

Thor eventually took his tear-dampened cock from my face. Maria gathered the tears that were left and then rubbed them on her pussy. This could only mean one thing. My wife and her lover were going to fuck in front of me.

I had to steady myself for what followed. As I watched in disgust, my wife hiked up her skirt. She didn't have any underwear on. She reclined on the couch and spread her legs. Thor rubbed the head of his massive dick on her pussy lips and then pushed it in. Maria squealed at the top of her lungs. Thor began fucking my wife, plowing her pussy while she squealed with joy. She was starting to cum. I sat there transfixed as Maria came again and again. I realized then that I had never truly witnessed my wife orgasm. Each orgasmic scream left a scar on my soul. Hearing Maria scream in pleasure as Thor fucked her was as hard to take as hearing her ridicule the size of my penis. In some ways it was worse. I watched in stunned silence as my worst nightmare came true before my eyes.

Despite being at my absolute lowest point, I felt redeemed by the fact that I had contributed to Maria's arousal. Who knows, I thought to myself, I might still get a chance to lick her asshole. She did say I could lick it, provided that she was aroused. And she certainly seemed aroused now.

Thor lifted my wife with his muscular arms and turned her over. Then he pounded her doggy-style from behind. He pulled her hair as he fucked her, causing her to wince with each thrust of his pelvis. It pains me to say it, but I was impressed, both by Thor's skill at fucking and by Maria's endurance. She was truly a creature made for sex. After she came for perhaps the hundredth time, they started to slow down a little.

"Excuse me," I said in a broken voice. They both looked over at me with annoyance. Thor kept his cock embedded in my wife's pussy.

"Maria, can I..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Can I still lick your ass?"

I prayed that she would take pity on me and let me have just one lick.

"What do you think, Thor?" she looked over her shoulder. "Should I let him?"

Thor looked at me. "What did you say you wanted to do?"

I realized that I needed his consent. I cleared my throat and said, in as clear a voice as I could muster: "Can I please lick my wife's ass?"

Thor pulled his cock out of Maria's pussy. It made a slurping sound as it left her gaping vagina.

"You want to lick her ass?" He pulled one of her butt cheeks open. "You mean this tight little hole right here?"

My heart leaped as I glimpsed the puckered orifice.

"Yes." I nodded eagerly.

"Sure, why not." Thor said.

Finally! One thing was going to go my way.

"Just let me get it ready for you first."

My dream shattered like a dropped vase.

"No!" I cried out. As I watched with wide-open eyes, Thor positioned the head of his massive tool at the opening of Maria's anus. Brand new tears fell from my eyes.

"Wait a second," Maria said, with an extra ounce of cruelty in her voice.

She reached out and stroked my face again.

"I want to lubricate my butthole with Dexter's tears."

Thor chuckled in a hearty rumble that sounded like the devil himself.

I watched, dumbstruck, as Maria wiped my tears on her puckered butthole. Her anus twinkled with their sheen. And then, to my shock, horror, and intense revulsion, Thor started fucking my wife up the ass. I felt sick, but I couldn't turn away. Maria's face contorted as Thor slid his fat cock in and out of her anal passage. I couldn't bear the thought of how good my wife's ass must feel to this big-dicked bastard. I wanted to shake my fist at the sky.

The ordeal was endless. Thor had incredible stamina, and so did Maria. She came at least a dozen times as his fat dick plowed her rectum. At one point she opened her eyes, touched my tear-covered face, and then put her fingers in her mouth, sucking the salty wetness off of each digit. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste of my pain. It both hurt and felt good to know how much she enjoyed my suffering.

After an especially hard stroke, Thor bellowed like a Viking. I knew in that soul-wrenching moment that he was ejaculating in my wife's ass. My heart burned with jealousy. This was too much. I couldn't stand the thought that this bastard was enjoying the absolute pinnacle of pleasure. Maria came at the same time and shuddered for perhaps a minute as convulsions ran through her. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked over her shoulder at Thor.

"Holy shit. You must have shot a gallon of cum inside me."

Thor smiled in satisfaction. "What can I say?" he grinned. "Humiliating your husband gave me some extra juice."

My stomach turned. While I could take solace in the fact that my suffering turned Maria on, I hated the idea that Thor was also enjoying my torment. I'd never felt so low. I didn't think I could go any lower. It turned out that I was wrong.

"What do you think, Dexter?" Maria smiled and fluttered her eyelashes. "Are you ready to lick my ass?"

A wave of nausea rolled up from the depths of my being. It took everything I had not to vomit right then and there.

"Well?" She asked again.

When I spoke my voice was shaking from humiliation.

"I've heard some pretty sick jokes before, but this is the sickest."

Maria's beautiful face hardened with anger.

"I'm not joking," she said in a sharp voice. "Now get over here and clean my ass with your tongue."

"I wouldn't make her angry." Thor warned.

Maria turned around and put her ass in my face. Despite the tortured feelings which threatened to blind me completely, I was still excited by the sight of her ass. Her butthole was gaping, so that I could see the darkness within. A thick drop of Thor's semen clung to the rim.

I crawled forward on my hands and knees. Maria reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Her butthole opened up even wider. It looked like a mouth waiting to be kissed.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." I said. Fresh tears of humiliation began to well in my eyes. Both Thor and Maria laughed.

"Go ahead, Dexter. This is your big chance." Maria taunted me. "Show me how much you love me."

I stretched out my tongue and licked her asshole. I had the sickening sensation of being pulled in two directions at once. On the one hand, I adored her asshole and loved that I was finally able to lick it. On the other hand, I could taste Thor's cum on my tongue, and the knowledge that I eating another man's load was the single most humiliating experience in my life.

"Wow, he's really good at cleaning my ass. I think he likes the fact that you came in it first."

Thor laughed. I couldn't see Maria's face, but I could tell she was smiling as she savored my humiliation. As I had this thought she giggled and with each little shake of her belly another trickle of cum spilled out of her ass. I lapped at the dripping load greedily. I hate to admit it, but Maria was right: Thor's cum is delicious. Mixed with the slime from Maria's ass, it made a concoction every bit as intoxicating as a Jack and Coke. I licked up what I thought was the last drop and then sucked on Maria's butthole to be sure. The whole time Maria was chuckling at my degradation. After she'd had a good laugh at my expense, she looked up at her big-dicked lover.

"Hey Thor."

"Yes my dear?"

"Pull my finger."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dear Random Soul Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds