• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 06

Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 06

123

Peggy's afternoon get together with Lillie and Celeste was turning out to be a wild cock filled fuck fest. After Philippe, Andre and Jacques had teamed up to fuck Peggy in the pussy, ass and mouth at the same time, the "boys" seemed to need a little help staying hard. As luck would have it, they just happen to have three lovely ladies dying to help them. Peggy, Lillie and Celeste made the boys take a seat on the couch while the women lined up in front of them. Then the women dropped to their knees between the boys' legs and raced to see who get her boy's cock hard first. Celeste won, and was rewarded with being the next one to get triple penetrated. For the next three hours, Peggy, Lille, Celeste and the boys, fucked and sucked each other in every possible position and every possible combination they could think of. When Peggy left Lillie and Celeste's apartment to return to her hotel and her husband, she was a well fucked and completely satisfied woman.

When Peggy arrived back at her hotel, her husband had not returned from the golf club. A short time later he called to say the group was staying at the golf club for dinner and invited her to come join them. Peggy begged off, telling her husband that she was tired and dusty from her day of sightseeing. She told him that she was just going to order room service and take a nice warm bubble bath.

After a lite room service dinner, Peggy went into the bathroom and drew herself a bath. She stripped naked and eased her tired body into the warm relaxing waters. It didn't take long for the bath's restoratives powers to work their magic. By the time Peggy was ready to get out of the tub she was rest, rejuvenated and not surprising to Peggy, horny.

Peggy got out of the tub and dried off. She was naked as she walked out to the bedroom. She walked over to the window and opened the drapes all the way. Peggy's hotel suite was on one of the lower floors of her hotel and anyone in any of the nearby buildings could easily see everything that was happening in her room. Peggy made it extra easy for them. She stood in front of the window and began applying lotion to her body. Her hands glided all over her body and she made sure to spend extra time rubbing her breasts, ass and inner thighs. Peggy always loved being watched. There was something about knowing that a stranger was looking at her and that someone was enjoying and getting off on seeing her naked and naughty that really turned her on. Unfortunately no one caught Peggy's eye. She saw a few shades moving in the nearby buildings but no one made themselves known to her.

Disappointed Peggy decided to give Mathilda a call. Peggy felt bad that she had to tell Mathilda she was going to Germany and could not return to Paris. She left the drapes open and stayed naked as she laid back on the bed. Mathilda was happy to hear from Peggy. She told Peggy that she had been a big hit with all of their friends and they were all looking forward to seeing her again. Peggy told Mathilda that she had a wonderful time with her and Marcel and that she really enjoyed all their friends but she had bad news. When she told Mathilda of her plans, Mathilda was very gracious. She told Peggy that she understood but that she was sad that Peggy wasn't returning. She invited Peggy to return on her own, that way she could spend all of her time with her and Marcel and all their wild friends. They were discussing dates when Peggy heard someone moan and laugh in the background of Mathilda's phone.

"Mathilda, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt you and Marcel? Are you were making love?" Peggy asked.

"No, it is not Marcel and I. Linh came to visit. I would have her say hello, but her mouth is full of Marcel's cock and she cannot talk," Mathilda replied with a laugh.

"Lucky Linh, I wish I was there, your husband has such a nice cock. I really did enjoy fucking and sucking him. What are you doing while Linh sucks Marcel's cock?" Peggy asked.

"Watching them,' Mathilda replied before adding. "Marcel says he wishes you were here too. Then he could have three beautiful women to suck and fuck his cock."

"Ah, that was nice of him to say, but he is right, the four of us could fuck and suck each other all night," Peggy said somewhat forlornly.

"Oh that would be so nice," Mathilda replied with a soft moan.

Before she could reply Peggy heard Mathilda speak to her husband and Linh in French. Their voices were muffled as if Mathilda had set down the phone. She also heard the sounds of the bed squeaking and more moaning.

"Mathilda, are you there? What are you doing now?" Peggy asked a minute or two later when she heard more moans and it appeared that someone had picked up the phone.

"Now Marcel is fucking Linh from behind and... she is eating my pussy," Mathilda answered with another soft moan.

"Now, I really wish I was there, I'm missing all the fun," Peggy said.

"Are you alone?" Mathilda asked.

"Yes, my husband is still at the golf club," Peggy replied.

"And what are you doing Peggy?" Mathilda asked.

"I just took a nice long bath, I'm lying on the bed... naked and wishing I was with you," Peggy replied.

"Good, you are already naked. You can join us," Mathilda said.

"Join you, what? On the phone, oh my god, phone sex, I haven't had phone sex in years," Peggy said with a laugh.

"Why not, it will be fun. Come on, tell me what you are doing to yourself," Mathilda said, laughing herself.

"Ok, I'm lying naked, in a big soft bed. I just took a bath. It made my skin all soft and glossy. My fingers are just gliding all over my body." Peggy started.

"Where are you touching yourself?" Mathilda breathlessly asked.

"My tits, I'm touching my breasts ...rubbing my fingertips all over my tits. Oh, it feels so good," almost purring Peggy continued, "Now I'm touching my nipples...oh god I love having my nipples played with, I can cum just from the right touch. I'm circling my nipples with my fingers, oh god yes, my nipples are getting hard. Now I'm giving them a strong tug, I'm pulling them, oh god yes. They're getting so big and ...so fucking hard."

Peggy wasn't just speaking a part on the phone. She had put her phone on speaker mode and placed it on the pillow next to her, freeing both of her hands. As she spoke to Mathilda, she mimicked her words with actions. She caressed her body, rubbing her hands all around her breasts, pinching and pulling her sensitive nipples.

"Oh Peggy, I wish you were here so I could play with your breasts. I would kiss them, lick them, suck them, and maybe even bite them. Would you like that Peggy, you seemed to like it rough? Will that make you cum?" Mathilda asked.

"Oh yes, oh god yes, I'd love it, come on, treat me rough, I love it rough," Peggy breathlessly answered as she continued tugging hard on her nipples, so hard it was painful. But soon the pain turned to pleasure and Peggy responded with a loud moan.

"Yes come on Peggy, make yourself cum, you said you could. Pull your nipples hard, let me hear you cum," Mathilda pleaded.

Peggy leaned her head back on her pillow. She could feel the moisture building between her legs. She grabbed both of her nipples, pulling and twisting the sensitive nubs. The jolt of pain sent a flash of pleasure directly to her pussy. Peggy cried out as she was over whelmed with orgasmic delight. All her muscles tensed up as she flexed her hips up off the bed. A blinding heat radiated from her pussy throughout her body.

"You did it Peggy, you came?" Mathilda asked.

"Yes oh god yes," Peggy weakly replied as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Just from playing with your nipples?" Mathilda asked.

"Yes, just from pulling and twisting them hard. God, I love it when someone is rough," Peggy replied.

"Yes, we know you like it rough. You loved it when Bakko and the others brutally slammed their hard cocks into you... and you, you cried out in pleasure, we knew," Mathilda said.

"Yes, on god yes, I love it, I fucking love it," Peggy replied.

"And when we tied you down and made you cum over and over. If you were here, all three of us could use you. We would make you come over and over," Mathilda said.

"Yes, I love cumming for you, I want to cum for you," Peggy moaned.

"Then come on Peggy, make yourself cum again. Play with your pussy. Use your fingers, make yourself cum," Mathilda ordered.

Peggy slipped her hands down her body across her firm abs to her pussy. It was already damp with her warm juices. Slowly Peggy traced her fingers along the lips of her pussy. The more she touched it the wetter she became. She used one hand to hold open her lips while slipped the middle finger of her other hand up and down the length of her soaking wet slit. She moaned as the pleasure intensified her desires.

Peggy pulled her finger from her pussy. It was covered with her juices. She brought it to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmm, I just tasted myself, my fingers are covered with my pussy juices, it tastes so good," Peggy moaned.

"Yes, you do taste good. God, I wish I was there to suck your pussy," Mathilda moaned back.

Peggy put her hands back down in her crotch. Again she opened the lips of her pussy with one hand and slipped her middle and ring fingers inside this time. She pushed her fingers deep inside herself as she rubbed the flat part of her palm over her clit. Peggy watched her juices ran through her fingers onto the cover of the bed.

"Oh god I'm wet, so fucking wet" Peggy moaned out loud.

"Yes, you always became wet when we fucked you," Mathilda said.

Peggy laid her head back on her pillow and closed her eyes tightly. Now the only thing that mattered to her was cumming. Her hands were on her pussy, fondling and slipping in and out of the slippery slit. She thrust her fingers deep inside, rubbing and stroking her special spot while she grinded her palm on her sensitive clit. An intense orgasm struck Peggy like a bolt of lightning. Every muscle, from her head to her toes, tensed up and quivered as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure cascaded from between her legs. She cried out in pleasure, panting and gasping for air as the orgasm surged through her body.

"Yes Peggy cum, cum loud so we can hear you," Mathilda cried out as she listened to Peggy's intense orgasm.

Totally drained, Peggy fell back on the bed, limp. A few minutes later she picked up the phone and listened. She could faintly hear moans and cries of pleasure on her phone. It appeared that Mathilda, Linh and Marcel were cumming too. Once the moans and heavy breathing subsided, Peggy spoke into her phone.

"Mathilda, oh my god, did you cum too?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, we all did. When we heard you cum it inspired us. It sounded like you enjoyed yourself," Mathilda replied.

"Yes it was good, but not as good as it was with you. I wish I was there with all of you," Peggy said.

"Us too, we really miss having you in bed with us," Mathilda replied.

Peggy talked with Mathilda for a few more minutes. They talked about Peggy's possible return to Paris and the adventures they would have.

"I am sorry Peggy, I would love to continue talking with you but it looks like my husband's cock is hard again and he wants to fuck, so I must say bon jour. Before you go, Linh wants to talk to you," Mathilda said.

"Bonjour, Mathilda, I would never want make Marcel wait to fuck you. Have a good time and I hope to see you soon," Peggy said.

Mathilda handed the phone to Linh and moved down the bed to be with her husband.

"Bonjour Peggy, it is nice to speak to you. I am sorry you are not coming back to Paris," Linh said.

"Bonjour Linh, it's nice to talk to you too. I hear you are having a good time with Mathilda and Marcel," Peggy replied.

"Yes we are, in fact it looks like they are starting again without me. I have to be quick if I want to join them. Do you have plans for any adventures when you are in Berlin?" Linh asked.

"No, I was just going to see what happens. I always seem to find good people like Mathilda and Marcel," Peggy answered.

"Yes you do. Anyway do you remember when we sat around in the tub after your night at my club? And we talked about our past experiences and fantasies?" Linh asked.

"Of course," Peggy answered as her mind wandered back to that night.

Peggy had told Mathilda and Linh about some of her most memorable adventures, such as her first poly-orgasmic experience with Bill from the country club or when she worked as an escort during layovers when she was a flight attendant. She also discussed some of her fantasies such as doing a wild sex tape for others to enjoy or having another gang bang like she did after she won a wet t-shirt contest in college. Just her and seven hot and horny college studs. That was an afternoon and night to remember.

"How would like to relive one of your experiences?" Linh asked breaking Peggy thoughts.

"That could be fun, what do you have in mind?" Peggy answered.

"A lot of the members of my club have fantasies that they love to live out. I arrange for that to happen. I have one customer who would just love you," Linh said.

"What would I have to do?" Peggy asked.

"Nothing that you did not do in Paris, just with a lot fewer participants," Linh replied.

"Ok, that could be interesting," Peggy replied.

"Good, He is going to be in Berlin Wednesday, I will call you later with the details. Do not worry, you will love it, I promise. And you will make some money. Bonjour Peggy, I have to go, Marcel and Mathilda started without me." Linh said as she hung the phone before Peggy had a chance to reply.

Peggy was surprised that Linh was asking her to work as an escort. She had no problem with the idea. She had done so many times before during her flight attendant days. She also recalled about an unexpected experience she had a few months ago in the parking lot of her supermarket. It led to one of her longer, multiple partner sex filled days in a while.

Peggy had worn one of her sexiest outfits to the store. She liked to tease the men who were shopping with their wives. A handsome young businessman caught Peggy's eye as he followed her around the store. Later he approached her. He invited her to his hotel room and offered to make it "worth her while" if she was interested. It was raining plus Peggy had no plans for the afternoon and mostly because she was horny she accepted his offer. Peggy spent the whole afternoon sucking, fucking and being double and triple fucked by the handsome young businessman and his two associates. Before she left they paid her $1,500.00 for her time.

The money she earned led to a second adventure later that night. Peggy's husband was away, golfing so Peggy decided to treat herself to an expensive meal at a local French restaurant. The owner of the restaurant, Andre invited her to dine with him at his private table. A couple of bottles of wine later Peggy accompanied Andre back to his house. Soon they were naked in his bed, with Andre's cock filling her ass with cum. Just then Andre's two twenty year old young sons walked into the room. They were naked and asked to join the party. The sons were happy to see Peggy liked it in the ass. They quickly positioned her so one could fuck her pussy and the other her ass. Andre was good for one more cum so he filled her mouth. After they all came, the sons spent another couple of hours double fucking Peggy while Andre watched and drank cognac. The young studs double fucked Peggy four more times, cumming in her pussy and ass each time. Peggy has returned to that restaurant several times since that night, she loves the extra service.

Peggy slipped out of the bed and walked over to the window to close the drapes. Her husband would be home soon and she didn't want him to see that she tried exposing herself to the neighbors. When she got to the window she noticed that she had an admirer in a building across the street. A man was sitting on one of the balconies directly across from her room. He lifted a glass in salute to her. Peggy was unsure how long he was watching but she hoped he got an eyeful. She waved and threw him a kiss before she pulled the drapes closed.

Peggy went to the bathroom to clean up before getting into bed. She was asleep before her husband returned from the golf club.

The next morning Peggy got up and had breakfast with her husband. Her husband told her that the group was going get together for a last dinner at the hotel at 7:00 PM that evening. Peggy was happy about that; it gave her the whole afternoon to enjoy at the spa. Peggy told her husband that she was going for a massage at the spa and would join them for dinner. She didn't tell him that she hoped that Henri, her masseur would fill her ass with several loads of cum again.

Peggy took her time showering and dressing. She was down in the lobby by 10:30 to catch the van to the spa. While she waited, she was pleased to notice that the young French hotel staff was still checking her out. She wondered if it was because of the light, see-through, summer dress she wore or had Lillie told them of their afternoons together. Either way she smiled to herself, Peggy loved to shock people with her bold behavior. She was sure they would really be shocked if they knew she was planning to have Henri ravish her ass at the spa.

At the spa Peggy was greeted by the same young pretty receptionist, Amelie and the same attractive young attendant Daniele, from her first visit. They both greeted her warmly. As Peggy headed toward the lockers she overheard Daniele say "Elle est la femme qui était nue sous sa robe dernière fois. Elle a un très beau corps." Peggy is not fluent in French but she understood enough words to realize that Daniele had just told Amelie that Peggy was the woman who had been naked under her dress the last time she was at the spa and that she thought Peggy had a nice body. It excited Peggy to hear that the young women had noticed and were discussing her.

Peggy and Daniele headed to the lockers where Peggy took off her light summer dress. The last time Daniele appeared surprised and taken back at Peggy's nakedness. This time Daniele shyly smiled when she saw Peggy was naked under the dress again. She handed Peggy a soft robe and led her to the baths. Peggy slipped into the warm relaxing waters. She was so relaxed that she would have fallen asleep if she hadn't been so excited to see Henri for her special massage.

Daniele came back a half an hour later with a big soft fluffy towel. She held the towel open as Peggy stepped from the bath. Peggy stopped and stood in front of her. She took notice as Daniele's eyes roamed all over her naked body. It excited Peggy to think that a woman as young and pretty as Daniele was attracted to her. Her nipples began to darken and grow hard just from that thought. After a minute, Daniele realized that Peggy was aware that she had been staring at her. She blushed, mumbled an apology and handed Peggy the towel. Peggy made a seductive production of drying her body, teasing Daniele the whole time. When she was dry Peggy handed Daniele the wet towel and stood there naked again. Daniele was flustered for a second before she remembered to hand Peggy her robe. Once Peggy had covered up Daniele led her to Henri's private massage room.

Henri was in the room and he greeted Peggy in the typical French manner with kisses to both cheeks. Henri watched as Peggy slipped off her robe and turned away to climb up on the table. It took just one look at Peggy's ass for Henri's cock to start getting hard. The first time that Henri was with Peggy, he shot three loads of cum into her ass without pulling out or going soft. He was determined to improve on that performance. He had refrained from sex once he found out that Peggy was returning. Daniele had lingered in the room and was surprised when Peggy got up on the table, naked without a towel. She was shocked when Peggy turned face up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds