• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jasmine Ch. 01

Jasmine Ch. 01

12

Ch.01 - Fantasy/Reality

Jasmine and Dan had been together for eight years, married for three, and things were going very smoothly. They loved each other, deep down, and nothing would ever come between them. Most of the time they thought as one person, they had the same personality and preferences.

Dan was taking Jasmine to see Jack, one of her childhood friends, and she had foolishly told Dan that she had recently had a sexual dream about him. She had shared these thoughts with him before, they were always open and honest, but he knew something was different here. Jack had always been in her life. When she was little he used to play video games with her and he was her first crush. Being relentlessly bullied at school meant she had very few friends, and he was one the people her parents used to know that was nearer her age than theirs. Then again, when he was twenty she was only five, and a family friend, so it was only natural she felt comfortable around him.

He acted a lot younger than his age and they got on like a house on fire. When she hit puberty and started sprouting lumps and bumps in all the right places, Jack distanced himself from her a little. At the beginning she felt slightly upset, but when her mum explained that he probably did not know how to handle a pubescent teenage girl Jasmine understood and ended up getting distracted with new friends and her teenage lifestyle. It was probably a good thing, as when he did turn into her first crush she was not very subtle in showing it. It made the adults laugh.

Since meeting Dan she had never really spoken to Jack. When her mum visited Jack's mum Jasmine occasionally popped along, but they moved house and she had not seen him for around two years. Jasmine decided she wanted to see how he was getting on so they paid him a visit.

On the day they were visiting, Dan wanted to try a new toy they had recently bought off a kinky website. It was a remote controlled vibrating egg. Jasmine did not really see what the fuss was about and agreed to wear it out to please him. She was more worried about whether Jack had changed as he was now thirty-eight and she was twenty-four.

When they arrived Jasmine realised she had nothing to worry about. They still laughed and played video games like when she was little, and he was still the same person inside. Only now they were old enough to drink and actually be on equal footing again.

She felt a little flushed at the thought his greying hair made him even more attractive, so she focused harder on the screen. She was attempting to sink a level seventy-three warship with a level twenty-three frig. Things were not going to plan and she got totally thrashed. Maybe that was a little ambitious. Whaling might be a better idea...

"This one is so much better than the last one. ACIII was such a grind." Jack laughed and passed Dan, who was sitting next to him on the couch, a beer. "I almost didn't buy it, but the lure of the pirates got to me."

"I didn't play III. I played the ones before... I fell in love with brotherhood. This is completely different though. It's hooked me on a whole 'nother level." Jasmine joined in.

"She has a thing for pirates." Dan grinned.

"DAN!" Jasmine playfully punched him in the arm.

"Edward Kenway... Captain Jack Sparrow... She even fancied Keith Richards dressed up as a pirate when he played Sparrow's dad in that film." He clicked his fingers and waved his hand around, trying to pluck the name out of thin air.

"Pirates of the Caribbean?" Jasmine scowled and crossed her arms.

"Well they were dirty bastards weren't they? Can't blame a woman for dreaming of that. Mind you, every man is." Jack chuckled and took another sip.

"Care to put your money where your mouth is?" Dan suddenly produced the remote control that went with the egg.

"Dan what the actual fuck are you doing?!" Jasmine's eyes grew wide. This certainly was not like her conservative husband. She had almost forgotten about the egg inside her, as it was quite small and had warmed up by now. Dan had yet to turn it on. She was like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

"Am I missing something?" Jack raised an eyebrow and looked at the remote.

"No." Jasmine said instantly.

"Have a fiddle with this and see what happens." Dan grinned and passed it to him.

"NO!" She repeated, louder.

"I'll give it a go." He grinned back.

Jack pressed the first setting on the remote, and Jasmine nearly fell off her chair. He looked at her in surprise. Dan knew this was breaking point, he either would or wouldn't now he figured out what was happening. Turns out, he would. He pressed a higher setting.

Jasmine squeaked and stood up, not knowing what to do with herself. She had always been shy, and Dan was the only person who had ever seen her naked. She started to tremble, out of embarrassment and shyness. She could feel the egg pulsing inside her, and it made her pussy quake. She sat down again and squirmed against the chair, trying not to give anything away. She took the controller and started playing the game again, trying to keep a straight face and the controller steady. Dan looked at Jack, and Jack looked at Dan. Dan raised an eyebrow. Jack pursed his lips.

"Maybe I had better give this back, as enjoyable as it would be. I think we have a more... sibling like relationship. I wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable." Jack adjusted his jeans slightly. Jasmine saw him sigh out the corner of her eye and resolved to keep her eyes on the screen again. It made her pussy twinge to think that Jack could even contemplate thinking of doing things to her.

"Oh, OK then." Dan took the remote back. Jasmine felt relief wash over her. "Only, she said she's dreamt about you fucking her for years. She even dreams about it now. It would be nice to get that out of her system. We could have a lot of fun doing it." Dan held the remote ready for the taking in the palm of his hand. Jasmine's jaw had dropped at this point and she was no longer making any effort to play the game.

In that moment, Jack really took her in. She was very attractive, a nice tight young body with big blue eyes and shiny long black hair. She had pink luscious lips and her cleavage was clearly enviable to any woman. He decided he wanted to fuck her.

Jasmine saw him run his eyes over body and she felt naked under his gaze. Jack's eyes finally met Jasmine's. She gripped the sides of the chair, almost fearful of his decision. He slowly took the remote, his eyes not leaving hers. Jack's fingers ran across the six speeds and hit the switch for full power. Jasmine's hand darted between her legs and she closed her eyes. She clamped her legs shut. She couldn't think of anything other than the intense feeling between her legs. She let out a whimper.

"Please stop!! I am too embarrassed to do this! I can't!" She moaned.

"Well if it's just being shy that is holding you back, I have no reason to stop." Jack laughed.

"That's more like it." Dan laughed too. "Now there are a few things you should know. I am straight, so I'm going nowhere near your dick, and I would be thankful if you went nowhere near mine. Our entire focus will be making her feel good... Don't worry about coming, she's on birth control. Oh, and she's submissive. She is so shy she pretty much can't even have sex without you telling her what to do, or making her so horny she doesn't know what to do. Isn't that right, Jazzie?" She nodded meekly, not knowing what to do, feeling lost and exposed. She also knew this was nothing compared to how vulnerable she would feel if things continued on this path.

Jack turned the egg down to second speed. He did not want to waste the feeling the top speed could generate. Dan got up and walked towards Jasmine. He put his hands tenderly around her neck to show that he was in control now, and took her hand to bring her to the couch that they had been sitting on. She tried to struggle but Jack took her other wrist firmly and they lead her together. Jack bent her over the arm of the chair and Dan sat on the cushion nearest her. Jasmine was now lying with her face in Dan's lap. She could not see Jack's face behind her, but if she could have she would have seen a wicked delight in picking such forbidden fruit written all over it.

"I thought I would let you take it from here. If there is anything you want to talk to her about you will have to spank her to get a straight answer, so now would be a good a time as any." Jasmine made a muted squeak of panic but Dan kept his hand on her back. She could not believe that she had fantasized about these two things for so long and they were coming true. Dan had never truly dominated her before, it was always with her consent, and she had always wanted Jack inside her, even if sometimes she thought it might just be to put an end to the curiosity.

Dan produced a blindfold from his pocked and tied it round her eyes. He stroked her hair and back while she shivered in anticipation. Jack's mouth was dry and his lips parted a little. He could not believe that this was happening. He had never really thought of her like this, but obviously when she went from the kid he used to laugh with to the voluptuous shy teenager he could not help the obvious thoughts that had popped into his head. He found them hard to deal with so he had stopped spending time with her as much as he used to. Clearly there had been good reasoning behind that.

Jack could see her trembling, and when he placed his hand on her ass he felt her muscles twitch. She was very sensitive. He blew out through his nose, trying to keep calm. Stroking her ass, she eventually calmed a little, and he gently drew the skirt down her legs. She was wearing little lace French knickers in a sky blue colour, and it highlighted her little round buttocks perfectly. They were so pert and smooth. She had very light skin. Jack could see from the way the panties lay that she either shaved or was very trim.

Jasmine could feel the cold air against her newly uncovered buttocks. She felt glad that she had worn sexy panties today. Her stomach pressed against the soft arm of the sofa made her pussy squeeze around the egg, pressing it hard against her g spot. A quiet moan escaped her lips as she felt Jack's hand on her bare skin. He quickly drew it away and she flinched, waiting for him to slap her cheek, but the blow did not come. She relaxed, and that is when he decided to strike. She jumped and her head shot up. Her ass cheek stung. He immediately followed up with the other cheek and she cried out in shock. It was painful, but made her wet. The buzzing in her pussy was relentless and she shivered again when Jack rubbed the palms of his hands to relieve the sting he had left her with.

"Is it true?" Jack asked in a stern voice. Jasmine's pussy twitched at the tone he used. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Jasmine kept her mouth shut and closed her eyes even though the blindfold was on. She was too shy to answer.

"You know what he will do if you don't answer." Dan said sternly. Jack noticed her pussy clench beneath her panties and he wanted a better look. Jack took her ankles and pushed her legs out to the either side, so that they were straight and she was much more on display. Her ass looked even finer. He could see now that her panties were wet and there was a slight sheen on her thighs.

"You know what I think, Jazzie? I think you have dreamt about having me fuck you for as long as you can remember. I think you are wet because you are thinking about it and the vibrations won't let you stop. I think you like it when I slap your ass because you like being under someone's control. Now, see, it isn't just your husband, it's me too, and you have both of us to contend with. Do you think you will be able to keep quiet for much longer?" He traced a line down the edge of her panties and felt her juices. Her pussy was on fire, he could feel the warmth radiating off of it. He licked his lips. His mouth kept going dry. He could not believe his luck.

Jasmine could not handle it. She was going out of her mind. She almost cried she was so happy, horny and hungry for both of them but could not get the words out. The sting on her ass had died down. Dan had never hit her that hard before. She felt immediately like he was in control, whereas because Dan loved her she knew he would never really hurt her and she could push her luck with him. Jack's words were ringing in her head when she felt him almost touch her pussy. She found it hard to keep her legs straight and apart, she felt the need to close them to relieve the pressure.

Again without warning, Jack's hand came down on her ass, hard. She cried out again and whimpered a muffled yes into Dan's lap.

"YES!" She blurted.

"Yes?" Jack queried.

"Yes it's true." She gasped as she felt the vibrations go up a notch.

"Good girl." Jack could hear the vibrations now, and could see her pussy twitching regularly. She was being so good, he reflected. She clearly wasn't used to being dominated as she had caved in so easily when he had slapped her a little harder. He knew how shy she was and how hard it would be for her to overcome it. He started to think about the possibility of having her more than just this once. He could train her... His thoughts trailed off. He decided to enjoy the moment and think about that later.

Jasmine felt so vulnerable and on show even though her panties were still on. She gripped Dan's leg and clung onto it for dear life. She could feel the egg gnawing away at her sanity, and Jack's manipulation of her body was bringing her closer to losing her thought processes and just being a slave to her own physical feelings.

Dan unzipped his trousers and his cock sprang up immediately. He loved watching his new wife like this. He never had the heart to spank her properly, and he could never really use that tone of voice on her when she had not done anything wrong. She was being so compliant; he was starting to learn a few things. Dan started to think of the possibility of this happening more than just this once, but he shook the thought out of his mind. They were married after all; this was a one off just to get it out of her system. He could see her shaking and her ass cheeks twitching. He could hear the egg. He could smell her juices and wanted to take a look behind, but he had seen it all before and wanted to give Jack a good day too. Her grip on his leg was uncomfortable but he knew she needed to hang onto him. He pushed the tip of his cock near her lips and pushed faintly on her hair. She took the head into her mouth and sucked it lightly like a lollypop. He loved it when she did this because it gave her comfort. He could just enjoy the sensation and she need not feel pressure to make him come and just enjoy the feeling of him in her mouth.

Jasmine relaxed as soon as she started sucking Dan's cock. It was like sucking a thumb when you were a child and it gave her comfort and made her feel secure. The tension went out of her legs and she felt like it was a little easier to cope.

Jack saw her relax and took advantage. He slapped her lightly on her crotch then placed his hand firmly over her hole and clit. He pressed harder and slowly moved his hand in a circle. She moaned against Dan and his head fell back against the sofa. It was like watching dominos fall. He was not into men, but he found it a bit of a buzz that he could affect Dan and help the guy out by manipulating his wife's body. He removed his hand and slapped her ass. She cried out again, the sound muffled by cock, and Dan grinned and Jack. He was loving every second of this.

Jasmine's skin was so fair she was already starting to turn a shade of pink. Jack normally had to do twice as much twice as hard to get this result. Her pussy had been hiding for long enough. He pushed her legs together and slid them down. Jack could feel her tense as soon as he did it. And she stopped sucking, her grip on Dan's thigh increasing. Her cheeks flushed red. She was definitely a shy one, he was really going to enjoy making her scream his name when she came. That would be the ultimate test of how much he could control someone this timid. Taking control and removing her panties so she was fully on display was something anyone could do with enough physical force, but getting his name from those lips at the height of pleasure would take more than the odd slap to her ass. She had to want you to hear her scream your name in order to scream it right, and with someone this shy it would take all his skill. He had a head start with Jasmine just because she would automatically trust him because they had known each other so long. It could take months to get to the same point with a new girlfriend.

Jack opened and straightened her legs again. The vibrator was doing its work, and she was definitely ready and waiting. He let his thoughts slide back to the girl he had watched grow up and felt a little guilty for using how much he knew about her to manipulate her, but he wanted her to go wild, not just enjoy it, and to do that he had to get inside her mind.

"Are you nervous, Jazzie?" Jack asked. He saw her tighten when he said her name.

"Yes." Every word that came out her mouth was a whimper.

"Why are you nervous?" He faintly slid his finger in a straight line from her asshole to her clit.

"Because." She managed to say, but fell silent.

"Because?" He slammed his hand against her left cheek harder than he had done before. This time there was a definite imprint of his hand on her cheek. She screamed this time and tried to get up, but Dan held her down. Good. Jack could count on him to comply too.

"OnlyDanhasseenmenakedandIhaveonlyeverbeenwithhim!" She blurted out like it was all one word and sobbed lightly into Dan's crotch.

"Good girl." Jack said and turned the egg up to the fourth notch. Only two more to go.

Jasmine could not believe he had struck her so hard. She was starting to be a little scared of him so she said the truth without even thinking. She could have lied but she had the feeling he would have been able to see right through it. He had known her long enough. She was hoping she was on the last setting of the vibrations again; she could not cope with much more of this. She could feel her nervousness slowly fading as her arousal and need increased. Soon there would be nothing left but animal desire. Her legs started to close as if by their own accord, she needed to relieve the pressure. She pressed herself harder against the sofa, which seemed to slow the egg a little, and moved her hand underneath her to touch her pussy.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Dan had noticed what she was trying to do, and decided to join in with the stern voice. He decided he liked the way she reacted to it. She stopped her hand and hesitated before she managed to reach it. Jack gave him the thumbs up behind her back. "You know he won't let you get away with it, and neither will I." Dan added on, feeling more confident.

Jasmine noticed the change in Dan's voice and immediately stopped. She knew that he wasn't acting anymore. She opened her legs and carried on sucking his cock.

"Good girl." Dan said, and Jack increased the egg once again. She moaned a long and loud, desperate moan. Both Dan and Jack knew she had crossed the line and she would do what she was told because she needed the release. Her body had taken over.

The only way Jasmine could handle the pressure and arousal was by moaning. She had not meant to but as soon as she started it she let go, her desperation changed its pitch and it went on for longer. Her pussy needed touching and it was all she could think about. She could feel her own wetness constantly increasing. She had been so close to touching it. God she needed it so bad.

Jack decided it was time to let her feel some pleasure. He used his thumb and forefinger to pinch her pussy lips together and stroked up and down. He never touched her clit with his hand but pushed her lips together either side of it. He did not think it was possible but it made her wetter. Her pussy was constantly clenching, and every time it did, he knew the egg would have more of an effect, making her clench and twitch again. It was like a never ending circle for her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jasmine Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds