• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gail Names Karl

Gail Names Karl

1234

We had been working in Chile for two years now when my wife Gail suggested I ask for an extended three-week vacation. A trip to visit her parents in North Carolina and then some private time for holiday. It was too expensive a trip to for just two weeks away.

Gail had come to Chile willingly and even seemed to be enjoying my country. It was time for me to be as supportive and I pressed the company for my holiday and it was granted. I was even granted several extra days by agreeing to stop in Paris to make a presentation to a potential client.

So off we went for five days in North Carolina and sixteen days on the Cote Azure, with a week in Antibes and the rest in Monaco. We had our list of restaurants, boat schedules to Corsica, and of course an imaginary but healthy list of fantasies we hoped to realize.

If you haven’t read our first posting then I’ll tell you what we look like. Firstly, this is all real. I’m 5’10, just turned 31, brown hair and eyes and in reasonably trim shape. I met my wife while in university and we are married seven years now. Gail is an exceptionally beautiful girl. She is 5’7” with a young girls figure at 29, small hips, long very shapely legs, small breasted, a picture perfect behind, light brown hair that blondes in the sun and lovely green eyes. Gail is shy, sometimes my friends think her aloof. Even with me she keeps some things to herself but I attribute it to her very restricted upbringing, and it does not trouble me. Our sex life is full, imaginative, and though she never talked about desires, she is a willing participant in most of what I initiate. As well as my wife, she is my friend and I adore her.

After our five days with Gail’s family we bade them farewell and started our holiday. We planned to over-night in Paris and, after my meeting the next morning, head to Nice that same evening. Regrettably the next morning the company I planned to visit called and postponed the meeting until late in the afternoon. We asked the hotel concierge to help us book a later flight but everything was full. We were disappointed but I convinced Gail to go on to Nice and check into the Hotel in Antibes. I would join her the next day. She thought seeing Paris for a day would be just as interesting but she knew how hard I had worked to get our reservation at the Hotel du Cap and we didn’t want to endanger the rest of our holiday. So, we went to Orly and I saw Gail off to Nice.

After my meeting I called Antibes but Gail was not in the room. My host invited me for drinks and I didn’t get back to my hotel until after midnight. I called Gail the next morning and woke her. She told me that she had met and had drinks with an American couple then ate dinner with them last night. We were both invited again for tonight. She ranted on about how beautiful the hotel was and she planned to sit around the pool until I arrived.

I packed, checked out and made my way to a crowded airport with many delays. My rescheduled flight was in the evening and I landed in Nice two hours late. When I arrived at the hotel it was almost 8PM. Gail was sitting in the lobby having a drink with her new friends. She introduced me to Charlene and Andrew, from Chicago. A very attractive couple I judged to be a few years older then us. He said he was an attorney and he already knew all about me. We had a drink and chatted for ten minutes when Andrew suggested I get ready for dinner. Gail accompanied me to our room on the second floor. It was lovely, high ceilings, elegantly decorated, everything I had expected. A large framed bed separated by a small sitting arrangement, well chosen paintings, a louvered door leading to the bathroom, double all windowed doors to a balcony, a louvered closet near the entry, flowers near the sitting arrangement, every detail made it the perfect Mediterranean room. We were facing the city or roadside but I had been told that sea views were reserved years in advance.

Gail explained that she had met Charlene in the hallway when she first arrived. They were in the very next room. When she heard that Gail was alone that night she invited her to join them. We stepped out on our little circular fenced in balcony with one chair, our neighbors on both sides had the same just feet away. The hotel entrance was below with some cars parked at angles on both sides, vast kept grounds and the green mountain backdrop made the view spectacular. We held hands and simply enjoyed being there.

I started unpacking to get ready and made the mistake of sitting down. I almost fainted. I was exhausted. The drink, the night before, the jet lag, all heaped upon me.

Gail asked, “Are you all right?”

“Yes, I just feel lightheaded.”

“You’re overtired”, she said.

“Yes,” I replied, “I had a late night last night as well.”

“Would you like to pass for tonight? they’ll understand.”

I don’t want to but it would probably be wise to rest. Would you mind?”

She immediately responded, “Of course not, I’ll go down and tell them.”

Gail walked to me and kissed my forehead then started toward the door.

“Wait”, I said. “I’m exhausted so I’ll probably just pass out. Why should you sit around while I’m sleeping? Why don’t you go with them?”

Gail stood pondering for a few seconds then said, “I could do that I guess. I am hungry. That’s a good idea. I’m sure we won’t be late, Andy has a rented car and he seems to know his way around.”

Gail freshened her makeup, draped a shawl over her arm and with a brief kiss I watched her walk down the hallway to the elevator. I ripped my clothes off and let my exhausted frame sink into the thick soft cool bed.

I awoke for no apparent reason and felt disoriented. After a few moments I realized where I was and rose, went to the balcony doors, and walked onto the balcony. I thought the lights flickering across the mountainside and the soft grounds lighting made a very inviting view. Then I realized I was in my shorts. It was dark on the balcony and our room lights were out but I still felt uncomfortable. I went to the bathroom and put one of the dark blue cotton robes that was folded on the side table, and returned to the balcony.

I glanced at my watch on the bedside table. It was 12:15, Gail would be back soon.

I sat in the chair enjoying the cool air, daydreaming. A car pulled into the driveway and circled around to the right of the entrance and parked under the tall palm tree with underside lighting. I watched the lights of passing cars between trees and the smell of the sea was intoxicating. Minutes later I realized that no one had exited from the car that had driven in. It was a large Citroen and I was looking directly into the driver’s side. The tree lights shone through the front window and the driver was partially turned. From my angle I could clearly see to his right a woman’s skirt and her legs and her arm on his shoulder. I believed they were making out, and I smiled.

I watched lights go out a long distance away on the mountain. Then movement in the car caught my gaze and I could see the driver’s hands between her legs and the skirt being raised. This was getting interesting and I tried to concentrate my gaze. The couple were seriously making out. I could see his body bend as he was reaching his left hand between her legs. I noticed other movement but from where I was it was more a suggestion of movement. I was still to far away.

Ten or fifteen minutes after the car arrived the interior lights went on and the passenger door opened. A woman exited and seemed to be straightened her clothes. Then the driver stepped out. I was surprised a moment later when a third person, a woman, exited the passenger side. They gathered at the rear of the car and spoke. I was focused now because I realized it was Andrew. I could even hear his voice though not make out the words. I sat stock-still. Gail had been the third passenger out. Had she been sitting in the middle? My heart was pumping. I hoped they wouldn’t look up. It was dark enough to hide me but I felt like I was sitting in sunlight.

They were talking more loudly now as they walked toward the entrance. They were now below the canopy and could not see me. I quickly rose, closed the balcony doors, stripped the robe and got into bed. A minute or two later I heard them in the hall talking then Gail was putting her key into the door. I feigned sleep. She quietly closed the door. There were no good nights exchanged between them. I was peeking. She looked over to me then went to the bathroom and closed the door. About five minutes later she came out. She had closed the bathroom lights before opening the door. I had my hand resting in front of my face so she could not see my eyes. She stood in the bathroom doorway for what seemed like a minute or two though it may have been seconds. She was wearing the other blue robe. She then walked to the bed and stood beside it. I closed my eyes. A few seconds later I heard movement and I squinted to peek. She was walking toward the door, which she quietly opened, exited, and closed.

Shock or surprise would be an understatement. I lay in bed my heart pounding. I kept trying to calm myself, my heart was racing. It took some effort but I managed to stabilize my thoughts. She was probably visiting with her friends, I told myself. But, hadn’t she been the one in the middle, making out? I walked to the balcony doors and looked out. Obviously still a beautiful view but I didn’t see it now. What had changed so much in the last half hour? I donned the robe again and opened the door to breath fresh air. My mind still racing I walked onto the balcony. The balcony to my right had light coming through the doors. Gail had said that Charlene was in the next room so I assumed it was their lights shining through.

Now I tried to listen but I couldn’t hear any sounds. I went to the far right of our balcony and leaned over the rail. Still no sound. I could partially see into the room but just against the wall. I looked at the balcony distance and wondered how crazy it would be to crawl over to the next balcony. I felt driven now so it did not take long for me to quietly move the chair close to the railing. I then stepped on the chair, my hands leaning on the wall, and literally stepped onto the next balcony. I lowered my bare feet quietly.

I edged cautiously towards the doors so as not to get caught in the light. The curtains were only covering the sides of the windows, as in our room, I could clearly see inside. Their bed was on the left side of the room and Charlene was sitting on the far side and at the bottom of the bed. She was wearing what looked like a large tee shirt and had a Champagne glass in her hand. She was looking across the room and talking. I lowered myself almost crawling and moved toward the center of the doors. A wooden armless chair with a solid wood back and a green cushion was placed in front of the doors and I was looking under the chair and through the legs. There was Gail in the famous blue robe facing me from across the room. I could see up to her chest. She held a glass of Champagne and her body was angled toward Charlene and she was speaking, though I could not make out the words.

I felt really strange. Here I was almost on my belly spying on my wife. Her robe was properly covering her legs, and she was innocently chatting away. We are educated, trusting intelligent people. What was I doing? What about the car? I asked myself. They were making out. Could it have been Charlene? Again I answered my own thoughts, then why with Gail in the car? No, it had been Gail.

Lost in my reverie I was surprised to see Andrew enter the room, coming from the bathroom I assumed. He was wearing the same robe in white and had a Champagne bottle and glass. He topped up Charlene then walked to Gail and filled her glass. While standing in front of her they were speaking about something then all three laughed together. Andrew turned and walked straight toward the balcony doors and me. I was shocked, and froze in place. When he reached the chair he spun around and sat down.

I was now lying on my stomach resting on my arms looking through the chair legs into the room. They were chatting. The first movement was from Charlene. She stood and walked to the top of the bed and placed two pillows atop one another then lay upon the bed, propped on the pillows, legs outstretched. I had to move to the side of the chair to watch her. I could see most of her body. To see her face I had to almost put my face against the glass door.

Looking toward Gail through the chair legs was a good view, as Andrew must have had his legs crossed and only one leg was on the floor. He eventually moved and now both legs were on the floor and well spread apart. Then I looked over at Charlene. To my surprise she had her right hand between her legs and her left hand on her breast. She was touching herself in front of Gail. The conversation between Andrew and Gail continued. I wanted to look at Charlene but I also wanted to see Gail’s face so I inched ever so slightly forward. Now I could see the side of Gail’s face, especially when she turned to look at Charlene. While continuing to talk with Andrew she would look over toward Charlene. She seemed to find it exciting.

I noticed movement then realized that Gail was walking toward the doors, toward Andrew. When she reached him she knelt down in front of him. The first words I was actually able to hear were “Andy, this is magnificent”. There was movement, no more words. My heart was thumping in my chest, I believed that Gail was touching or sucking his cock but I couldn’t see around the side of the chair. Andrews head was now leaning back on the chair.

When Gail stopped whatever she was doing she said, “Watching you jerk off is about the hottest thing I have ever seen”.

He replied, “Watching you was much hotter.”

So he had been jerking off while sitting there. Now I wondered when had he seen her “…doing it.”

I also noticed that I was hard. Very hard. Charlene had been watching Gail play with Andrew while she continued to play with herself.

Gail rose from in front of Andrew and walked to the bed. She sat on the edge looking at Andrew and smiled. A moment passed when I thought she had seen me. She then stood up and slowly took off her robe and sat down again. She was completely naked. I lost my breath and I could feel my heart thumping in my ears. Her nipples were rock hard and jutting out. Her breasts are perfect, small and firm, and her nipples sensitive to the slightest touch. I knew she was very excited and that whatever she intended to do, she was not stopping now. I felt my cock twitch. If I had not seen movement to distract me, I could have come. Andrew rose and went to Gail and stood before her and they kissed.

Charlene rose from the bed and disappeared, to the bathroom. My wife continued kissing Andrew. Moments later Charlene came back, also completely naked, and carrying what must have been a foot long black rubber dildo and a towel. Her breasts were large with huge aureole and she was cleanly shaven except for a small patch just above her vagina. She had a beautiful very womanly body with an hourglass figure. She placed the towel on the bed and lay down again, placing her vagina over the towel. She was concentrated, not paying any attention to Andrew and Gail. She reached to the nightstand and returned with a tube and proceeded to spread jelly on the dildo. When she was ready she looked down at herself in what I thought was a most erotic sight, and slowly placed the head of the dildo into her vagina. Then she looked over at Andrew and Gail and started to push it steadily into herself..

My wife was still sitting naked on the bed passionately kissing Andrew. I could tell her hand was on his cock but I could not see it, he still wore his robe. Occasionally she would move lower and I knew she was reaching for his balls and all the while they continued to kiss deeply. He massaged her breasts and rubbed around her belly but he did not reach to touch her vagina. I now realized that I was on the verge of coming and I had not even touched myself. Here I was watching my wife make love to another man and I was excited enough to come. And, what I saw was lovemaking. They did not seem intent on fucking for hot sex. They were slowly, passionately, making love.

Charlene now had the dildo deep inside her and she would alternate between throwing her head back and pumping it in and out of her vagina, then looking over toward Gail and Andrew and rubbing her clit with the dildo still inside.

Gail and Andrew broke their kiss. Gail immediately started to lie down and Andrew took off his robe. Still standing he moved toward the front of the bed and Gail reached to hold his cock, bending her head forward. Now Andrew turned sideways and I could see the object of Gail’s attention. If Charlene’s dildo was a foot long, Andrews’s cock was solid competition. It was the longest cock I had ever seen. Average in thickness but very very long, crooked, and uncircumcised. Gail held it, lovingly rubbed it across her face, while continuously kissing it. Andrew in turn was playing with her nipples with his left hand and her vagina with his right hand. Gail put a part of his cock in her mouth then took it out and rubbed it across her face and cheek. She held it close to her face and pulled the skin back then put the exposed head in her mouth. She opened her legs further, obviously enjoying his touch. Charlene was concentrated on watching them and vigorously fucking herself with the dildo.

I wanted to take my cock out and make myself come but I was still resting on my arms. It had been a good twenty to thirty minutes that I was there on the balcony and I was becoming stiff.

Gail had started to seriously suck and pull on Andrews’s enormous cock and it seemed to be getting bigger and he looked ready to come. After some five minutes of her loving his cock Andrew placed his hand on her head and held her back. He then climbed on the bed and moved between Gail’s legs. She was staring mesmerized at his cock as he held it in his right hand and placed it on her vagina. He looked at her and I watched his lips as I clearly heard him say, “Baby, do you want me to fuck you or love you?”

Gail replied in a passion filled voice, “Love me Andy, then Fuck me.”

Charlene had moved her head to the lower end of the bed. She was positioned to watch Andrew and to see Gail’s Vagina as well. She never said a word. Just stared at them and thrust the dildo in and out. I could see her pussy lips open and wrap around the dildo as it moved in and out. She looked so beautiful and turned on to their lovemaking that it was hard to look away from her.

Andrew was rubbing his cock up and down Gail’s slit. She was still starring at their readiness to join. When Andrew slipped his cock into Gail she threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream. He kept inching in, then stopping, and sensing Gail’s readiness, inching in again. I could not believe that Gail would be able to take the full length of his cock into her body. He had already pushed deeper into her with cock then she had probably ever had, and still only half was in. At one point I noticed Gail’s toes curling. Another moment and she placed her hand on his chest to stop him. He held still. After a minute or so Gail reached behind him and placed both hands on his buttocks to pull him further in. This time he moved more quickly and buried himself even deeper.

Her legs were raised up and stretched apart in an effort to take him fully. Gail was looking at his face her eyes glazed with passion. She was close to coming. In a dreamlike motion she again reached for him to enter more deeply and he thrust fully into her. He closed his eyes in utter satisfaction at being full into her and Gail let out a low guttural moan of Ahggg..ohhh, ahgg..and started to violently orgasm. I had never seen her twitch and twist in orgasm and I immediately came in my shorts.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gail Names Karl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds