• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10

Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10

123456

Chapter 10

Doing A MILF in the Office and Doing My Mom for Her Sister

This continues the story with a series of plot developments. This teases and eventually creates a full milieu to conclude the business started in Chapter 9. I hope you enjoy this part of the adventure and the direction it takes the story. Vote, leave some comments, let me know what you think. Thanks for all the great comments to this point. I hope this meets the challenge of the previous chapters and lives up to expectations. Best, -C

*

Something buzzing against my nose woke me. Groggy, I roused and slapped myself with a limp hand. I heard a giggle and then the buzzing resumed, the vibration against my nose made me sneeze. I was still asleep and I sneezed! I had never sneezed before while asleep. That seemed crazy. My eyes opened and my willowy, blond sister appeared, leaning over me. Tawny pressed my vibrating phone against my cheek again, just below one eye and the world went crazy for a second.

"Better answer it, baby bro." Tawny tittered. She was dressed for her day, her blond hair coiffed and her rich bosom hovering over me.

I made a stab for the phone but she pulled it out of my reach. She answered it. "Sonny's phone." She breathed.

My eyes opened and I could see her in the ugly dimness of the morning. If I had been awake I would have cackled as her eyes widened and her face shifted. She dropped the phone and covered it then put it back to her face.

"Just a moment, sir." She said in her best professional voice. She covered it again and whispered, "It is the CEO of somewhere, calling for Mr. Duncan." She said softly. "A woman's voice."

I grasped the phone and put it to my ear.

"Sonny?"

Annie Kingston's voice tickled the cockles of my heart. "Yes, ma'am?" I responded, my eyes watching my older sister.

Tawny made no move to leave.

I reached out a hand and ran it up her bare leg, under the knee length edge of her dress. Before, usually when I made some tempt to touch her in even the most remotely lascivious way, she would punch me and not lightly. Now she did not move but stared down at me.

"You sister?"

"Yes." I responded.

"She sound sexy as hell." Annie said, matching my sister's initial breathy, 'Marilyn Monroe' voice with her higher version.

"Yes." I repeated, moving my hand onto my sisters panty-clad ass, her skirt draped over my wrist. Tawny did not move. My hand cupped the cheek of her ass. I noted her still acquiescence.

"Sid send limo for you mother. He want her at meeting. Me too. He no have staff here, so he want us fill in. Look like he have, have, what that word?"

"Entourage." I suggested

"Right, yes. Entourage. We do nothing but look pretty he say."

"What about me?"

"You not so pretty." Annie cackled. "You come later, maybe afternoon, one or two. Someone call you, tell you to come up and fuck Honeywell woman." Annie sniggered. "We watch you fuck her like she watch you fuck me. About time I watch you fuck someone else besides mommy and blond Laura."

"What time?" I asked, pressing the tips of my fingers into Tawny's crack, deep, deeper, deeper. She did not move except to bend slightly, pressing her ass back against my hand. Her legs flexed wider, making room for my hand. She grunted softly, she sighed once. My hand moved lower till I must have been brushing her pussy. Her eyes closed, her lips pursed and she blew air out in a soft whoosh.

"I said, one or two, but close by at two for sure. We call you."

"I meant the limo. When is it going to be here?"

"Oh, maybe eleven. Dress mommy up for business, not like slut. Sid wants us look professional."

"Uh-huh," I said, massaging my sister's ass with my hand, stroking deep to touch her pussy.

"Be ready." Annie whispered again and hung up.

I lay the phone on the bed beside me and withdrew my hand from under Tawny's dress. She opened her eyes.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked.

"It was buzzing in your pants. The ones you left on the floor of the bathroom where you stripped them off last night before taking your shower." She smiled. "I thought it might be important."

I nodded. Right, I thought. I moved my hand to her thigh but she gripped my wrist and pushed me away from her. Then she bent over me and kissed me on the lips, definitely not like being kissed by your sister. Her lips where plush and soft. Without another word, she walked out of room; walked, hell, she sashayed, her shapely hips boinking back and forth like they were mounted on a pivot. Her long skirt swished back and forth. I lay back on the bed, thankful I had not tried to mix my sisters with the MILFs. Gawd, I would never survive that much pussy!

The next thing I knew I was waking again. The bed was moving and someone was pulling at my shoulder.

"Sonny? Sonny?" Georgia's voice roused me. Her hands rolled me from my side, I had been facing way from her. She rolled me onto my back, my bare shoulders squeezing against her plush thigh resting on the bed beside me. "Sonny, wake up."

I opened my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Nine." Georgia said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sonny, Mom did not go to work this morning. I thinks something is wrong."

I sighed and lay back, closing my eyes. My eldest sister's voice held no hint of concern or anxiety; if anything I heard jealousy. "So?" I grunted.

"So, what is going on? Why is Mom staying home from work?"

"What are you still doing home?" I opened my eyes.

Georgia shook her head, her red-orange hair twitched with the motion. She scooted her ass more firmly onto the bed, pressing her thigh against me, pressing the point of my shoulder deeply into her hip. "This is unlike Mom. She never sleeps this late. When she came home from the beauty shop last night she went directly to bed. What is going on?"

I almost chuckled, remembering Mom's comment from yesterday. What would Georgia do if I told her Mom was recovering from being a human condom? I kept my face impassive. Georgia could be insistent. I shrugged. "Nine? I needed to get going." I sat up and found my phone. I looked at the time on the last call, quarter to seven. Annie called me that early? What a bitch! My cock twitched. She was my bitch and I could use her as she liked, do what she wanted whenever I wanted. My cock hardened and I made no move to hide it from my sister.

I was dialing when Georgia's hand found my cock under the sheet grasped me, fitting her fingers around me and gripping me through my briefs. Her eyes were intense, staring down at me.

The hotel answered and I gave the nice lady the room number I wanted while my sister's hand moved up and down on my cock. Can a cock get calluses? After all the action I had participated in these last few days, I thought my cock would be raw and worn down to a nub. To the contrary, Georgia's hand on my cock only made me want to fuck her. The urge flushed through me and I almost pushed her face towards my crotch, but Messy Melissa answered the phone.

She sounded wide awake and chipper as a chipmunk on a Planter's tour.

"Mrs. Crawford?" I said. Georgia's hand stopped its gentle motion on my stiff prick.

"Good morning, Sonny!" Melissa gushed into the phone. "Fuck me but I slept good last night! I have not had a weekend like this in all of my life!"

"You know the thing I mentioned to you, why you delayed your flight a day?" I asked, ignoring but not missing her comment.

Melissa did not respond immediately. Then she said, "Yes. You mean, you mean watching, watching you fuck . . . your mother?" Her voice dribbled down to a whisper.

"That's right. Does that still fit into your schedule?"

I thought I could hear her gulp but it might have been my imagination. With Georgia's hand working on my cock, I was surprised I could imagine anything.

"Well, yes, Sonny. If, if you think . . . yes."

"I'll be there to pick up you, uh, pick you up in . . . how soon can you be ready?" I was having trouble talking.

"For that? I am ready now. Jesus, I am wet just thinking about it!"

I chuckled. "Why? After all you have seen, why would it affect you like that?" Georgia's eyes found mine. She looked puzzled, trying to figure out what I was talking about, who I was talking to.

Melissa did not answer right away and for a moment I thought she was gone. Then she said, "Because it's, it's you, Sonny. Seeing you with, ah your mother. Fuck I cannot wait."

"You may have to but I promise, we'll manage to fit your schedule as you want."

"There is someone there with you? Jesus, Sonny, is she there? Is she with you now?"

Georgia pulled the sheet off my body and her hand snaked inside my briefs. Then she shifted to her knees on the floor and with both hands pulled the briefs half off my hips. Her hand gripped me and she fit her mouth over the end of my cock and sucked. Her head drifted down and my cock sank into her mouth. The feeling nearly unhinged me. My sister, dressed to the nines for work was sucking my cock. I was so confused.

"Yes." I said, drawing it out like a hiss. Georgia hummed around my cock. Fuck but I wanted to fuck her but at that moment I reverted to the tacit agreement I had made with myself not to mix anyone with the MILFs . . . well, not my sisters at least. "I'll be there in half an hour." I said and dropped the phone onto the bed. With reluctance and no little chagrin, I pulled my sister's sucking mouth off my cock. She sat back, her face crumpled with rejection and disappointment.

"Goddammit, Sonny. You fuck me, you fuck Mom and then nothing. You act like it never happened. I want you to fuck me. Hell, Dalia and Tawny want to fuck you too. We agreed we'd wait on you but shit, you act like we don't even exist!"

I sat up and covered my now aching cock with a pillow. I had plans for him, which of course often had only a passing relationship to what happened to me. "What the fuck, Georgia, did you blab about, about, a, that night?"

Georgia looked caught. Finally she nodded. "I had to tell them."

I did not bother to ask what sort of logic in her pretty head made that necessity. I pulled Georgia up onto the bed beside me. I unbuttoned her grey business blouse and split it wide, revealing her white bra and equally white chest, littered with freckles. I bent to her chest and kissed the slope of her breast. I dipped into one of the voluminous cups and pulled her lax breast free so I could touch my lips to her. Her hands grasped my shoulders and then my head. Her body jerked and she tried to slide down on the bed, to recline while only sitting half on and half off on the side of the mattress. I licked her nipple and then sucked her breast into my mouth.

When I finished, Georgia was panting like she had been underwater for an hour. "Sis, I can't. Not now. I have to go." I took hold of one of her hands and shoved it between my legs, pressing my cock once more into her hand. She gripped me again. "I want you, I just, I just have some other things going on and I cannot start with you. I'd never leave the fucking house! Jesus, sis, I want you but I have to be realistic. If I fuck you, I am going to have a house full of pussy. You said it yourself. I need to . . . I need to . . . oh fuck!" My resolution died and I pulled her onto the bed and shoved the grey straight skirt as high up her legs as far as I could only to find the barrier of her panty hose. I stared at it.

"Oh, Sonny, don't stop." Georgia hissed.

"I fucking had panty hose." Said through gritted teeth.

"I'll take them off." Georgia panted, laying back onto the bed.

I pressed a palm against her pubic mound, and her hips shifted higher and then she slipped off the bed onto the floor. I did not try to stop her but got off the other side of the bed. Her head appeared over the edge of my bed and she was looking daggers at me. "Are you fucking Mom?" Georgia growled. "Is that why she is staying home? You usually have a class but here you are lounging in bed till nine. You think I cannot figure out what is going on?"

She looked so hurt, so angry, so vulnerable all at once I almost did not know how to respond. "No, you cannot imagine what is going on. Georgia, I am going to fuck Mom this afternoon, yes. But, but it is not what you think. I fucking promise."

"Are you going to fuck me, then? Tomorrow?"

I shook my head, astonished that I was turning this woman down. Then I said something surpassingly stupid. "You are my sister, Georgie!" That only made her angry, really angry.

Georgia got to her feet and stood there buttoning up her blouse only to realize her bra was all out of whack. She began to struggle to get tits and ass arranged for the day. "Fuck you, Sonny. She is your mother and you don't seem to have any problem sliding the meat to her."

"Don't be vulgar." I said, speaking my mother's remonstrance with a straight face. What things we do under pressure!

Georgia looked at me like she was going to explode but then the door opened and my mother appeared. Mom's face needed help and her eyes were still bleary with sleep but with that hint of awareness and sharp understanding still present, that acuity a mom always seems to have about her kids. "What's going on in here?" She said in her best 'mom' voice.

Georgia glanced once more at me and then flounced out of my room.

"You're late for work, honey!" Mom called after her. Georgia did not respond. Mom's eyes creased with concern. "Is this getting out of hand, honey?"

I shrugged. "I did not want to mix and match, MILFs and sisters." I said without thinking. "Getting you all airtight has turned out to be quite an undertaking."

Mom gulped, the tension showing the motion clearly in her pearly neck. "Did you think it would be like dating a virgin, honey? We're all women and we want what we want."

"You ladies can be damn insistent, too." I said. My cock twitched and reversed course. "I need you to do something else, Mom." I explained the day's events and what I thought was going to happen, leaving out the conjunction with Alissa. I had no idea how that would happen or if she would even know about it. "Annie said Sid wants an entourage so I am heading out to get Melissa. She can go with you."

Mom nodded but she was thinking something. I could see it on her face.

"You said I should stay home. You a, said you wanted to fuck me, a, in front of someone?" Her tone made it a question. "Sonny, even after Sid rammed his ram into me, after I left, I kept thinking about what you said. Does that still go?" Her little girl voice was so cute.

I waited, letting the silence between us linger. When I nodded, I think she breathed again. "Yes, Mom. Alissa's sister, Melissa is in town. We fucked them both last night. I promised her I would let her watch while I fucked you today."

"Oh." Her face did not change while she digested that. Finally she nodded and looked over at me. Mom smiled. "I'll take a quick shower and be ready when you get back. Is that why you are going to get her? So she can watch me fuck my son?" She did not wait for an answer but opened the door and disappeared.

I dressed and drove to get Melissa. She was waiting out in the brisk air so all I had to do was drive up and she got in beside me after she put her bag in the back seat. For a while neither of us said anything. I got onto the freeway and could relax a little. I looked over at her. "So Mrs. Crawford, how does it feel to have been air tight?"

Melissa shook her head, her eyelids closing like great shades over her big eyes. She opened them and looked over at me. Her frizzy hair was a dark, sexy cloud about her face and shoulders. "Sonny, never have I experienced something like that! I'll be high with this weekend till my tits touch my knees."

I laughed, hard. I felt ebullient. After all the confusion I felt last week, everything seemed to have worked out wonderfully. Alissa was mine! And there were still two MILFs for air tight attention. And, if that was not enough, I was pretty sure my mother would fuck me, at least till I yielded her to Sid. If I discounted Georgia's little tantrum, I could not think of a better situation to be in. But then, I don't have much of an imagination.

"Sonny, watching you guys fuck a . . . "

"Natasha. Mrs. Rossini." I filled in helpfully.

"Yes, yes, Natasha. That was unbelievable but sharing the bunch of you with Lissa like that. Having her right there when I came and hearing her panting as she came . . . my gawd, it makes me squirm just to think about it now. I don't think I will ever forget it." She laid a hand on my leg and I jerked, the car twitched but I righted it. Melissa did not seem to notice or care. "I have to tell you, after you fucked me at the airport, I wondered what I was getting to. I could not believe you were treating me like, like, like that. I could not bear to face that I liked it but you never once hesitated to make me act like I wanted to be sexual like that. I don't know how you did it but now, having it past, I am glad you did."

"No second thoughts?" I pressed.

She shook her head.

"Not even about Sammy?"

Melissa's head jerked to look at me. Her hand covered her mouth. "Oh shit, I forgot about that. You gave me to him."

I almost corrected her but did not. "Still want that?"

"What choice do I have? Think Sammy will take 'no' as an answer? Particularly since mother is off limits."

I was nearly to my house. "I think Sammy will be okay. Mrs. Rossini and Annie will fuck him silly so I rather doubt he will go without."

Melissa smiled. Her hand moved to my already or still hard cock. "You see that he stays in shape for his aunt. I think I will be hungry as hell by the next time I see him. He needs to be used to fucking because if I have the chance I am going to get him in my ass while father Sam does me. Sonny, having a man in ass and pussy is the best thing I have ever experienced! A girl hears about it but fuck me, I never imagined actually experiencing it would ring my bells like it did. I cannot get it out of my head. "

The garage door opened and I drove my car inside, since the girls were all gone. I did not want anyone to see Melissa sashaying into our house with my boner pointing at her from behind. Mom was sitting at the table when we came into the kitchen from the garage. I did not hesitate. I moved to her, took the coffee cup from her hand and kissed her. Her mouth was redolent with the musty coffee taste. She shuddered as I drew her to her feet. She knew what was coming. I pulled her away from the table, to the kitchen counter and ran my hands up under her stretch white dress. It was of some stretchy stuff that was never alive but fit her like, well, like a condom. It looked good but not really my idea of professional, well, not boring professional. As I pulled the skirt over her hips revealing a lacy thong framed by garters and a belt. Melissa sagged against the garage door and watched us, hands behind her ass.

Mom fumbled with my belt.

My phone rang.

I glanced at the clock, it was a bit after ten. "Hello?" I said through gritted teeth. Mom had my slacks open and shucked them down my legs.

"Sonny?" It was Sid.

"Hi Sid. What's up? Beside me, I mean."

He chuckled but it was a rattle and a thump. The tension in his voice startled and disturbed me. "Sonny, the limo is on the way. I have been up all night talking to China trying to get this all arranged. I think we are a go. Turns out it fit right into this deal I am working on in China but it is a fucking project. First, though, thanks for your part in this. I have a reputation to think of and getting my cock into your mother will become lore in China when Annie is done. She loved it. Anyway, the limo is on the way. I know it is a little early but I decided to get started early. If you will be at Mrs. Honeywell's office, downstairs or close by around two, I'll call you. You are still up for fucking my attorney, aren't you?"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds