• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • What I Saw and What I Did

What I Saw and What I Did

Hesitantly, Spring begins in New England. Southwesterly winds make their way up the east coast, teasingly bring the first tender days of warm.

Connie and I , now early into our golden years, have taken to daily walks along the small stretch of beach not far from our cottage.

Winter coats have gladly given way to sweatshirts that now hang open loosely as we beach comb our way down the shoreline.

The seasons first sun worshipers have begun to arrive, blankets laid on the newly warmed sand, and their well oiled bodies soak up the fickle April sun.

The beach tends more to gravel with only short stretches of white sand. The waves from the sheltered bay are small and lap gently.

The occupants of the prime white sands are for the most part, are families. Usually multi-generational clans surrounded by coolers, sand toys and picnic baskets.

A sea wall had long ago been constructed to hold what white sand remained. The wind and tides had redistributed the sands over the years so that the wall appeared to be 10 feet high in some areas and two feet tall in others.

Here in the middle part of April, the sunbathers with their toddlers, clustered close into the wall that offered both protection from the gusting winds and the additional heat that reflected back off the wall itself.

My wife and I started out to the beach on a very warm but breezy morning. We were starting out a bit later then usual as Connie's hip was bothering her a bit. As we approached the steps that led down to the sand, she announced that the hip was not doing well and she was turning for home.

Turning to follow her back, Connie insisted I continue the meander down the shoreline and she would meet me home.

On the beach side of stonewall, out of the wind, it was far warmer than the street. With noon not far off and the white sands greedily sucking in the sun's heat, it was t-shirt weather down here. A gloriously warm spring day.

Several clusters of families, as I would expect on such warm spring morning, had gathered and set camp. The young mothers stretched out on the beach towels, toddlers running about, Nanny in her beach chair watching over everyone.

Small sand dunes held together with thorny beach roses and sea grass jutted out several yards into the beach. These were no more than waist high but they formed sort of natural coves that somewhat shielded each of the family clans from view of each other.

I walked at the waters edge, looking for pieces of well worn beach glass. My track led me to stay about 25 to 30 feet away from these family pods. None even acknowledged my presence.

But one of the dunes was longer and higher, stretching out almost to the high tide line. It stood taller than any of the other dunes and sported an assortment of small trees, brush and game trails meandering through it.

As I rounded that point, I noticed another beach blanket tucked up closely to the wall and not far from the taller dune. It's occupant, a single woman, lying on her stomach, face turned to me.

At a glance, I made her out to be somewhere north of 50. A large woman, in a very plain one piece black bathing suit. The swimming suit color matched her hair, crow black and short cropped.

The upper section of the suit was pulled down to her waist, exposing her pale white shoulders, back and arms. One could discern the loose rolls of her belly fat, skin pallid from the long winter, soft and exposed to the noon sun. It appeared she was smiling.

As I drew up closer, she lifted herself, pushing her upper torso up and to my amazement exposing her large soft creamy white breasts. They were pendulous things crowned with long darkly brown nipples. Her ample belly hung loosely, though still pooled up on the beach towel.

I turned my head away thinking she didn't realize I was there. I glanced back out of the corner of my eyes and she was gently swinging her large breasts so her elongated nipples ran teasingly across the towel.

She smiled, removing any doubt of whether or not she was aware of me. I could feel my cock swell in my sweatpants. I was pretty sure it wasn't apparent but I couldn't be sure and the thought of this strange woman seeing me in that condition excited me. I wanted to fuck her, quickly fill her with my cum and leave.

Slowly she lowered her torso back down and continued to smile at me. I hurriedly made my way past her and nervously tried to resumed my beachcombing. I was not sure how I felt about the slutty and erotic mature woman exposing herself to me.

With a racing mind, a heart pounding in my chest, my cock swelling and sweat across my brow, I was pretty sure finishing the stroll was not in the cards.

Rounding another small indentation of tall beach grass, I saw that it was pretty much out of sight from beach strollers in either directions. I entered quickly, dropped to my hands and knees.

Trying to not be too obvious, I knelt in the warm sand peering through the pale yellow beach grass.

Clearly one could see her left arm had snaked it's way into her bathing suit and the motion left little doubt as to her activities.

I backed away from my perch in the sharp grass and after peeking to ensure I wouldn't be seen. Still on my knees, I pulled the front of my sweatpants down and drew out my cock and ball sack.

The years have taken there toll on my sex tools and my nut sack now hangs almost to my knees. I've taken to using rubber cock rings around my nuts to bring them up a bit when they swing to much.

I squeezed and pulled my cock. As a youth, cock fully swollen and hard, I measured it to be north of eight inches long and fat as a soda can. Now on my best day, I barely get past limp and I doubt I measure much more than five inches in length. The thickness has remained so it hangs heavily. My poor wife still cannot get more than the head into her mouth when she tries to suck me.

Squeezing again, a big drop of pre-cum oozed out and dripped to the sand. I questioned my next move. This is my home town and I could never live down the embarrassment this would bring to my family. That could take away everything I've worked for all these years.

And yet my slightly engorged fat cock told me another story. It felt good to feel the warm sun and wind caressing my pale cock. I squeezed and stroke myself while nervously glancing about. My cock thickened beneath my manipulations. I lowered my body until my ball sack nestled into the warm sand. Small gasps and grunts escaped my lips. I thought for a moment I would come off, just quickly get my nut, but my nervousness of being so exposed was greater than my need to cum. I quickly replaced my tools back into the gray cotton pants.

I lifted my head just above the tall grass and fortunately the beach was still empty. I decided I would cool myself down and continued my way down the beach. I could feel my now bound nuts tight up under my still fat cock. I knew this wouldn't work, my mind raced away with my lust. I could not stop myself.

I turned back to the heavy set black haired woman.

She was looking towards me again as I made my way back. Her arm still pointed to her cunt, clearly down into her suit. The wind had begun to gust a bit and I could feel it push the thin material of my pants, out lining my swollen condition.

I made my way up towards her. I planned to enter the dune with the shrub trees and perhaps be able to closely watch her masturbate. My chosen path would take me within ten feet of the woman.

As I approached she got up on her knees doggy style and I could hear and see her working her cunt. Her head was turned away and she was making soft grunting sounds as she stroked herself.

I quickly made my way into the shrub and positioned myself so I could see and not be seen and yet close enough to watch and listen. She turned her head and looked at me. I once again pulled out my cock and now swollen nut sack and began to stroke along with her.

I returned her gently moaning with some animal grunts of my own. I some times have a bit of difficulty cumming off due to my medications and have caused my wife friction burns trying to nut in her. I could feel I would not have that problem now.

The sheer eroticism of the moment, the excitement of the sights and sounds assured me I would be cumming very quickly this time.

She came first, shaking and groaning, I could hear her quietly call out "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as waves of orgasm rippled through her.

It was all I needed. Cum actually squirted, rope after rope, from my still semi-flaccid old cock. I came more than I had in years, my ejaculate spilling out onto the warm sand.

The woman sank back down onto the beach blanket. I quickly replaced my still dripping cock and made my out the other side of the dune. Wave's of guilt washed over me as I quickly made my way back up the beach. I hoped the wet spots from what dripped out of my dick wouldn't be noticed by the soccer moms. I hoped I could change out of them before my wife questioned me.

And though I still walk the beach with my wife almost daily, I have never seen the strange black haired woman again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • What I Saw and What I Did

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds