• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Milestones Ch. 03

Milestones Ch. 03

Catherine and Tom- Three Kinds of Love.

The home they shared was modest in comparison to the one in which Tom had grown up. Catherine did her best to make it nice for them both but it lacked the obvious comfort and wealth of the large house in which Tom's father still lived. Neither of them cared. Catherine had resumed her career in publishing and she earned enough for them to live a simple but happy life together. Now 21, Tom had completed his education and was starting out his career in journalism. This had been a vocation that his father had frowned upon, insisting that he should join him in his finance business instead, but this was Tom's dream. Catherine was determined that her son should follow the career path that he wanted and that they shared their dreams together.

Catherine's decision to leave her husband had been difficult nonetheless. She had shared such a large and important of her life with him and they were inextricably linked by the children they had made. But the death of their precious daughter had caused a fracture in their lives was too great to repair. She could have survived in her marriage by letting the routine of life carry her along, but her love for Tom had been a far greater force than she could ever resist. She had left because she needed to build a life with him. It was a life that she believed was hers by right. The right that she had to love and be loved by her own son.

The nature of that love made for a complicated and sometimes difficult path. It was marked by twists and turns that reflected the different dimensions of their relationship. It was a relationship made of three contrasting and overlapping elements that ran and blended together in a strange and rich pattern.

The first layer of that love was the obvious connection between them as a mother and son. Now a middle aged woman, Catherine still saw Tom as her child. She had given birth to him and nothing could ever take away her need to protect, cherish and nurture him. Sometimes, when they lay together in bed she worried that she had robbed him of the gift of pure love that he should be able to take from her. It frightened her that he might sometimes need that motherly love and that her greed and lust for him had tainted that purity. She adored the moments when they both could recapture that. After making love she would hold him in her arms and try to make sure that he felt her care wrapped tightly around him. She needed him to know that she still loved him as her beautiful and precious child.

For Tom, this aspect of their life together was sometimes confusing. He knew that he still needed the maternal support of his mother. He was a person who lived out so much of his emotion inside of his own head. He had few if any close friends and, now that his relationship with his father was slanted by the break-up of their family, he had no one else that he was comfortable enough with to confide in. He was acutely aware that the one person who understood him and who cared about his innermost thoughts was his mother. Sometimes he needed to rest upon that. Like any child he knew that she was the only person that he could really trust to love him unconditionally. As he entered adulthood, he found that there were times when he needed to retreat back into the protection of that most natural and loving of relationships.

The most vital feature of their life was the romantic love that they shared as a partners. When they had acknowledged that they both wanted to live this way they had nervously taken this step into the unknown and found it to be a beautiful but, at times, emotionally challenging place.

Tom knew that there was no other woman that he would ever want or need in his heart. It frustrated and hurt him that Catherine might worry that he would somehow fall out of love with her. He needed her to know that the intricate complexity of their situation meant nothing compared to his need to be in her life as her partner. Sometimes, when he was with her, the attraction that she held for him overshadowed everything. Her beauty and intelligence amazed him and he wanted to be closer to her than anyone else could ever be. His love for her was based on a selfish need to have this woman to himself at the expense of everything or anyone else. He was amazed at the feel of her hand in his as they walked together and how the sound of her laughter lit him up. More than anything, he marvelled at the way that she was slowly revealing herself to him as time passed. As their mutual trust in their love grew stronger, she let him in to more of her thoughts and emotions. It was as if she was opening doors to the most secret parts of her heart and mind and he needed to search every single corner of her.

For Catherine, this wonderful feeling of wholeness was coloured by the regret she felt that they could never truly live as a man and wife. When Tom held she knew he was the man that she was born to be with. She had no doubt that somewhere deep in the past this love had been cast as their fate. She couldn't understand why that inevitable fate had been perverted by the fact that Tom had been brought to her as her child. When they made love she wished that the sperm that flooded into her womb could bring them their own child. She ached to give that to Tom as any woman would want that for the man she loved. If she could not give him that that she at least wanted to be able to grow through life with him without the division in age that haunted them. She longed to be given the time she needed to prove to him that her promise of eternal love would never be broken.

Finally, there was their sexual hunger for each other. Although they did not discuss it, they both knew that there was a part of them that was exhilarated by the knowledge that their physical intimacy was something that few people would ever experience. Those who saw them going about their seemingly ordinary lives regarded them as a mother and son living quietly in a small town on the coast. It gave them both a deep excitement to know that they shared a sensuous and dangerous secret. A mother and son locked together as they indulged themselves in a habit which provided a sexual high that only the drug of their incest could provide.

Tom was fascinated by the different ways that they entered this mysterious world. At times she would take the lead. She would dress for him in silk and stockings and take him into her bedroom. It was at these times that she would suck him into her mouth and guide him to lick and taste her in return. He loved the sense that she was controlling him. The notion that his own mother wanted this stimulated a need in him that he knew was wrong but that he needed to satisfy. He loved it when he would wake in the night and feel the urge to have her. As he reached his hand to touch her vagina, he was astonished at the way that she would never deny him. It seemed to him that she was acting out of a sense of duty as she opened herself to him. At these times he would screw her quickly and selfishly, not worrying about her pleasure and simply taking from her the luxury of her body. He adored the sense that his mother responded to him in this way and gave this to him without hesitation.

When Tom was inside of her, Catherine was sometimes shocked at the intensity of her appetite for the feeling of excitement their sex gave her. As she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her she would sometimes look across to see them reflected in the mirror of the bedroom dressing table. This sight, that of her own son fucking her, would ignite a deep urge to taste the delicious mixture of sweetness and dark shadow that their incest brought.

But for Catherine, the pleasure of their sex and the tenderness of their love was stained by the fear that Tom would grow weary of the complexity of their life. Sometimes Tom would spend a few days visiting his father. This was something that Catherine knew he must do and she encouraged it, but it still caused her anguish. She counted the hours until Tom came back to her and she could have him to herself. When he returned she would ask him about his father, trying to find out whether anything that he said to Tom would cause her son to think differently about her relationship with him. She would crave Tom's reassurance.

After a few only a few days of separation from him she needed to feel close to him and to sense again his tenderness towards her. When he arrived home Catherine would run Tom a bath and unpack his bag for him. As he lay in the comfort of the hot water she would pass in and out of the un-locked bathroom, making sure that he was comfortable. She stole glances at his naked torso above the water, enjoying the sight of the firmness of his body and the familiar light of his still youthful face as he looked up at her.

After a while she perched herself on the edge of the bath, smiling as she looked down at him.

"Would you like me to wash your hair for you?" she asked him.

"Yes please mum that would be nice."

She reached towards him to sponge the warm water across his hair and shoulders, before gently beginning to massage the shampoo into his scalp. Tom loved the sensation of her doing this. The firm stroke of her fingers through his hair felt good and he closed his eyes as he let her take over the simple act of cleansing him. At these times, the closeness between them was an unspoken delight. There was something clear and affectionate about the act of Catherine doing this for him that made the act special for them both.

Watching Tom lying in the bath naked, Catherine's heart pounded, not only with sexual desire, but also with the sheer love she felt for him as a man, a lover and most of all as a son. She stood up to face him and focused on his eyes as she unfastened the buttons of the crisp white blouse she was wearing. It thrilled her to see his gaze drift to where her fingers were placed, loosening each button in turn. She would never tire of the fact that he he wanted her physically and that she had the power to seduce him.

But in this moment it was her care for him and her longing to be physically close to him that was most important. She turned slightly away from him as she removed the blouse. The bra she was wearing was white lace. She had chosen this carefully earlier in the day knowing that it was Tom's favourite. She wanted to look special for him, to please him, and for him to know that she dressed with the deliberate intention of making herself attractive to him.

She waited a few moments, letting him see her like this without looking at him before reaching behind to remove it. Still slightly turned away from him, her breasts moved freely as she let the garment fall away from her. Tom could see the swell of her breasts and he felt a surge of warm excitement at the sight of their roundness and softness.

Catherine worried sometimes about revealing herself to him in this way. Frightened that he might find the gentle spread of her hips and stomach to be less exciting than those of a younger woman but for Tom the opposite applied. He loved the way that her age gave her body these proportions and movement, and he ached to feel her pressed to him and to be held in her naked embrace.

As she pushed her jeans down over her thighs, Tom's eyes were drawn to the white lace that he recognised from the last time they had made love. In addition to that causing his erection to reach its fullest, it also sent his heart out to Catherine who he realised was working as hard to please him as a lover as she always had as a mother. She smiled at him again and leant in towards him to kiss him. It was a chaste kiss, a simple but loving press of her lips to his as she folded one arm around him. The feel of her skin against his was wonderful. She smiled again and kissed his nose before telling him to move up so that she could get in behind him. She stood up and peeled the white fabric down over her legs. Tom felt a familiar surge of desire for her as he saw her completely naked.

He eased forward as Catherine stepped into the bath behind him and sat down with her legs pushed alongside his. He rested his head back against her breasts and she folded her arms around him. Tom loved the feel of her hands and he luxuriated in her attention as cuddled and embraced him. They stayed that way for a while, him resting comfortably against her as she held him close to her.

Catherine moved her head to begin placing kisses across the back of his neck and shoulders, pausing only to speak in a soft and quiet way.

"Do you love me Tom?"

"More than anything mum. I always will, I promise you."

"I worry, you know that don't you? I worry that I'm too old for you and that you might want someone younger."

"Please don't worry mum. You are the only I want, you have to believe that. I promise, I could never want anyone else."

As they talked she began to sponge water over his chest and then touch her fingers delicately to his skin. Catherine loved to hear the words of his promises and responded by kissing again around the back of his neck and over his shoulders. Her kiss turned to tiny and gentle bites as she circled his nipples with her fingers, the movement causing Tom to shudder slightly at the sensations. Catherine sucked softly as she bit lightly to his skin of his shoulder, breaking away to speak intermittently.

"I want you always to me mine Tom. Always be my beautiful boy. I don't ever want anyone else to have you my baby."

"I promise you mum, there won't be anyone else ever, I promise you."

As he spoke back to her, Catherine's hand reached down to his penis. The feel of her touch through the warmth of the water was gorgeous. She continued to kiss and gently bite him as her hand started to draw back and forwards over him. Her movement was slow. As she caressed him, the light pressure of her teeth and lips sucking delicately at his skin increased just enough for him to feel a small tease of pain. She began to pull back a little more vigorously against the flesh of his penis at the same time, not disguising her intention to make him come in this way.

For Tom there was something exciting about the way the sharpness of the grip of her mouth balanced itself against the wonderful feeling of Catherine masturbating him, each stroke of her hand increasing the vibrancy of the deep eroticism of what she was doing. He let himself sink into the delicious sensation. He could feel the way that the soap and warm water created a gliding action as she worked him and he reached his own hand behind him to hold her head.

Catherine wanted to mark his skin with her mouth. She loved the thought that later, when they went out together, he would carry this sign that he belonged to her. No one would know that beneath his clothes he would bear this symbol of their love and of her possession of him. This mark that meant that her own son was her sexual partner and she was desperate to confirm that thought in her own mind.

She began to move her hand more quickly as the traces of semen seeping from him mixed with the soft suds. As she pumped him vigorously, Tom began to enjoy the feel of her pressing her teeth to his skin, the sucking motion of her mouth almost in time with the motion of her hand. When he came it was forceful. He felt the beautiful sensation of release as she expertly drew it from him. Leaning back against her, his sperm sprayed up across his chest, some of it smattering both of their faces like warm rain.

For a few seconds Catherine let him relax in the afterglow of his orgasm, still holding his cock lovingly in her hand and fingers. She reached up to turn his face towards him and kissed his mouth. She adored the way his mouth opened widely to engage with hers and it seemed to her that his need to do this was always more intense in the moments after he had come. Their tongues met in a soft embrace and she took a deep pleasure from their kiss.

She moved her mouth across the cheeks of his face and she licked clean where his sperm had splashed against him. Tom did the same in return, both of them lovingly using their mouths to wash clean the skin of their lover. Now when they kissed they shared the taste of him.

Afterwards they ate together, talking of what they had done in their few days apart and talking about how they would spend the days ahead. There was a comfort and security between them now, both of them safe in the knowledge that there would always be this deep love between them. Later, as they undressed for bed, Catherine kissed the mark at his neck and held him in her arms. They spent the night in their bed, making love and enjoying the warmth of the depth of that love as they would for the rest of their lives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Milestones Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds