• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Setting Her Up

Setting Her Up

12

Merrie was a cheerleader and the most beautiful girl in the school. In the town as far as I was concerned. I was the quarterback and captain of the football team. It was a match made in Heaven.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Nine years later I looked on it as a match made in hell. Merrie was as gorgeous as ever even after having two kids, but she had turned into a stone-assed Bitch. That's right; bitch with a capital B.

About three years ago she started being moody and began drinking heavily. I tried dozens of times to find out what was wrong or what was bothering her, but all I got was:

"There is nothing wrong with me" and that escalated into "Leave me the fuck alone."

Our love life which had been like a house on fire slacked of to a couple of times a week and then to a couple of times a month. Her drinking got worse and she started making a fool out of herself at various events by getting smashed and doing something stupid. She would bad mouth and denigrate me in front of others. She would get flirty with other guys, sometimes my friends, and embarrass the hell out of me.

She made passes at other guys and led them on. She let herself get felt up on the dance floor and there were times she snuck off with some guy. Or at least she thought she was sneaking off, but I was keeping a close eye on her so I always saw it and was ready to go after her if she was gone too long. She was never gone long enough to do anything other than neck a little or maybe play some grab ass, but it was seen and noticed by others and I received several looks of pity that I pretended not to notice.

I finally reached the point where I could no longer stand her and it looked to me like maybe in a year or so we would be in the middle of a nasty divorce. I spent a couple of weeks thinking on the situation. Expecting an ugly time of it I thought out a plan that would help me keep control of things if and when it happened, but by the time I had solidified the plan I had decided not to wait for a divorce, but to force it.

I couldn't get her to change and I couldn't live with what she was so best to end it.

+++++++++++++++++++

There was no doubt in my mind from the way she was behaving that sooner or later she was going to sneak out of a party and instead of some necking or grab ass she was going to cheat on me and fuck some guy. If I could catch her at it I would have the upper hand. That decision made I decided to set it up and make it happen. Cold blooded of me maybe, but I knew it was going to happen anyway so I might as well get some benefit out of it.

I arranged for my parents to take the kids for the weekend and I took Merrie out to a local bar. It was Friday night and the bar had a band. As I expected Merrie drank too much and got obnoxious.

One of the guys who was there that night and who she danced with several times was Jim Reynolds. Merrie had been dating Reynolds in high school and she dropped him for me and he had hated me ever since. When Merrie was at the peak of her partying, dancing with Reynolds who had his hand on her ass, she started disrespecting me and putting me down. I walked out onto the dance floor and pulled her away from Reynolds and told her we were going home. She gave me the ration of shit that I expected so I told her she could walk home for all I cared and I walked out and left her there.

I moved the car to an out of the way spot and settled in to see what would happen. About a half hour later she and Reynolds came out and, walking hand in hand, headed towards the dumpsters behind the bar. I got out of the car and snuck over to a clump of trees where I could watch them with out being seen. I had my Canon Rebel with me and I had loaded it with low light film and I had it turned on and ready. The dumpsters were right under a parking lot light and I figured that it would help.

The two of them smoked a joint and then Jim made his move. He put his arm around her and she made no move to push him away. They started making out and it wasn't long before he had Merrie topless with her bra off and on her knees sucking his cock. After a couple of minutes of that he pulled her to her feet, turned her so she could lean forward against the dumpster, pushed her thong aside and began fucking her. I hoped that the film turned out because I got some damned good shots of the action

Merrie made no protests at all. She moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and make me cum" and Reynolds was doing his best to do just that. I was getting pretty angry watching what was happening, but it was what I wanted. Still, it took all of my will power not to stop them and beat the living shit out of Reynolds. At the same time I could not believe how turned on I got watching.

I heard a noise from off to my right and saw two guys that I knew coming out of the bar and heading in our direction. They saw Merrie and Reynolds (the two were making quite a bit of noise) and they moved closer to watch. They watched from a distance as they tried to figure out who Reynolds was fucking. Then Reynolds said he was going to cum and he turned Merrie around and pushed her to her knees. She opened her mouth and leaned forward and took the cock in her mouth and I saw her throat move as she swallowed.

That is when the two watchers (Tony Anson and Mike Bellah) saw that it was Merrie.

"Isn't that Barry's wife" Tony asked "I didn't know that she cheated on him."

"I've always wanted a piece of that" Mike said, "And now that I know she plays I'm going to take a shot."

"I second that" Tony said.

The two of them stood there and watched Merrie lick Jim's cock clean while I thought how lucky I was to have a couple of witnesses and more fodder for my plan.

Reynolds and Merrie composed themselves and Reynolds told Merrie that he would run her home. I hurried back to my car and drove like hell to beat hem there. When I got there I quickly undressed and pulled the covers down on the bed. Then I moved to the window and, with all the lights out, positioned myself so I could watch without being seen from outside. What I expected to see was Merrie and Reynolds pull into the drive, neck for a bit and then Merrie would come in ready to fight because I'd run off and left her.

Not what happened.

They pulled into the drive and they did neck for a little, but then they moved into the back seat and Reynolds fucked her again. Then, almost as if they were daring me to discover them, Reynolds walked her to the front porch and sat on the top step while Merrie went down on him. She got him up and damned if they didn't do it again right on the front porch. I don't know what pissed me off the most. The fact that they did it or that I wasn't able to get photos of them doing it.

When Merrie came into the house I was in bed pretending to be asleep. She tried to be quiet, but as blitzed as she was she couldn't help but stumble around and make noise. She got into bed and was snoring in just minutes.

++++++++++++++++++

The next day I got a surprise. I had done some dirty work in the yard and around noon I decided to shower. I'd only been in there maybe a minute when the shower curtain was pushed aside and Merrie got in the shower with me. She took the soap and rag away from me and washed my back. And then she did my front! When she was done she handed me the soap and rag, bent and took me in her mouth and a couple of minutes later she was leaning against the wall while I took her from behind. I didn't know what to think. It had been a month since we had last made love and even then I had to practically hound her into it.

She wasn't done surprising me. When I came she turned around, bent and took me in her mouth again and then we took it to the bedroom and continued on until we stopped to get something to eat. Merrie pretty much hung on me the rest of the day and that night when we went to bed she went after my cock again and we went two more times before falling asleep. Merrie woke me with a blow job in the morning and then we ripped off a piece before I took her out to the IHOP for breakfast. On the way home she slid over next to me and started playing with my cock and by the time we got home she had her head in my lap sucking on me. We spent the rest of the day playing in the bedroom until it was time to go pick up the kids.

For the next month and a half she was the most pleasant person ever. She was respectful and we were back to making love four and five times a week. Suddenly everything was like it was when we first married. I figured that she felt so guilty about what she had done with Reynolds that she was trying to atone for it. I was beginning to think a divorce might not happen at all.

About a month later I was coming home from work a couple of hours early and I happened to see Merrie's car parked in front of a house. I don't know why, but something made me park and stake out the car. About forty-five minutes before I was expected to be home Merrie came out of the house with Jim Reynolds. When they got to her car they embraced, kissed and Reynolds had his hand on her ass as she got into the car.

Seeing them made me furious and I wanted to beat the fuck out of both of them. All thoughts of the divorce not happening were gone. I was going to have to put my plan into action after all. I drove home, getting there at my usual time and Merrie greeted me with a passionate kiss and said:

"I hope you have plenty of energy. I plan on you giving me lots of dessert tonight."

I almost said, "Sorry, but I don't do sloppy seconds" but I didn't. I didn't want to give away that I knew she was a cheating whore.

++++++++++++++++++++

I went on line and found what I wanted. I found more than I was looking for. Between what I found on spytec.com, brickhousesecurity.com and backstreet surveillance.com. I could have spy cams all over the house and out in plain sight. Cameras hidden in books, smoke detectors, mantle clocks, bedside alarm clocks, picture and mirror frames, electrical outlets and tons of other things. There was even a teddy bear that had a camera lens behind one of its eyes.

I paid with a credit card, asked for overnight delivery and had it sent to my office at work. None of it was cheap, but I expected it all to pay for itself come divorce time.

The stuff came in and I had to wait a day until Merrie drove her mother to the doctor for her weekly blood check. She had a heart problem that required her to be on blood thinners and the doctor checked her INR levels every week.

I was down the street watching and as soon as Merrie left the house I went in with all my spy gadgets and set them up. The next part was the tricky part and the part that could blow up in my face, but I had to do it. I called Mike and Tony (the two who had observed Reynolds fucking Merrie) and asked them to meet me for a beer after work at Bud's Bar. Tony was there waiting for me when I got there and Mike arrived shortly after. I got us a round and then went right to it.

"You guys were at the Landing Strip two months ago when I got into an argument with Merrie and stormed out and left her there. A half mile away I figured that I'd fucked up and shouldn't have done it so I turned around and went back. I got there just as Merrie and Jim Reynolds walked out hand in hand and walked down toward the dumpsters. I decided to see what they were up to and I parked the car and moved over to that stand of trees behind the dumpsters.

"You guys know what I saw because when you came out of the bar you saw it to. I was mad enough to kill the both of them, but I held it in because I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in prison. I decided to just go for a divorce. I rethought things later after Merrie got home. She was so drunk that I figured that she didn't know what she was doing and that snake Reynolds took advantage of her."

At that point I stopped and waved Maggie over and ordered another round.

"Okay, where was I? For the next couple of months Merrie went out of her way to spoil me and I figured that we were going to be all right and would make it. Then last week I left work early and found out that she was fucking Reynolds. I made up my mind to dump her cheating ass. You guys are wondering why I'm telling you this. Simple. I want your help in getting a trouble free divorce. You both know guys who have been through divorces and in almost every case it is the guy who ends up getting royally fucked over. I don't want that to happen to me and that's why I want your help. That night you watched Reynolds fuck Merrie I heard both of you say that you would like a piece of her too so what I want you to do is fuck Merrie."

"You are shitting me! You are asking us to fuck your wife?"

"That's exactly what I'm asking. I want you both to fuck her and get anyone else you know who would like a taste to stick it to her. I've got a private eye watching her and building a case. If I can show that she is a round heeled slut I think I can get custody of my kids."

Mike said, "I don't mind telling you that she has given me a hard dick since the ninth grade and I'd love a taste, but how do I do it if she is tied up with Reynolds?"

"Get to her when she isn't with Reynolds. When I leave for work in the morning she's alone till she goes to meet Reynolds, This coming week will be perfect because it is Easter vacation and the kids are out of school and staying with their grandparents out at the farm. You park down the block and when I leave for work you go up to the house and when she answers the door you ask her how bad she wants to keep her marriage. Then you tell her what you saw at the Strip and tell her that the price of your not telling me about what you saw is a bit of what she was giving Reynolds.

"Don't let her give you any "I'll think about it" shit. You tell her you want her in the bedroom right now or you are on your way to my office to clue me in. I know her. She will cave. After you fuck her tell her you want more and that you will be back and when you go take a friend or two with you. What I want is for you to make her your fuck toy for a week or so. While one of you is fucking her the other can take some cell phone pictures when she isn't looking and you can use them to get her to do what you want.

"I'll even fake a three or four day business trip so you can fuck her 24/7 if you want. I want the private eye to have so much on her that no court in the world would even think of giving her the kids and a ton of alimony. The beauty of it is that she will all ready be your whore and when I kick her out you can keep on doing her as long as you want. How about it? Want to help me out?"

Mike looked at Tony and then back at me and said, "I'm in."

"Count me in too" Tony said and I waved Maggie over and bought another round.

++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home Merrie wasn't there and I found a note on the kitchen table telling me that she had taken some clothes for the kids out to the farm and she would probably be late coming home so I should microwave some leftovers for dinner. I wondered if she was going to be late because she was going to stop by and see Reynolds on the way home and surprisingly the thought didn't anger me. I had already moved on.

I was in bed when she got home and pretended to be asleep. In the morning I left the house the same as always, but I drove around the block and turned the corner on our street just as Mike and Tony pulled into the driveway at my house.

I watched them go up to the door and ring the bell. A minute later Merrie answered the door and they talked for a bit and then Merrie tried to close the door on them but they stopped her, said something and then Merrie turned and walked back into the house. Tony turned to Mike, smiled and they 'high fived' and followed Merrie into the house. I had a big smile on my face as I drove to work.

The day went by quickly and around lunchtime I got a call from Tony.

"She caved like you said she would. We are going to see her tomorrow after you leave for work."

"When I go home tonight I'll tell her that I'm going out of town on business and that I'll be gone for four days. Make the most of them and have a ball."

"I never thought I would ever thank a man for asking me to screw his wife, but I've just got to. Thanks man; I've wanted her since high school."

"All I can say is enjoy."

After work I hurried home and hoped that Merrie wouldn't be there so I could take a look at what was on the recorder. Luck wasn't with me. Merrie was there and she had dinner ready. She was in a good mood and she surprised me after dinner by making moves that indicated that she wanted some loving. It was the first time in two weeks and I wondered what was up with that. Usually I had to make the move and lately she had been finding excuses to say no.

I think I shocked her when I didn't take her hints. I like sex and not getting any had me hurting, but no way I was going to fuck Merrie without a condom. Not since she was giving it up to Jim, Tony, Mike and God only knew who else. And insisting on a condom would more than likely get her thinking I knew stuff she was hoping I didn't and I didn't want her mind working on that.

I told her I had to go out of town on business and that I would be gone at least four days and she made no comment. I wanted, in the worst way, to leave the house and drive over to the next block and use the remote feature to look at the days take on the recorder, but couldn't think of a reasonable excuse to do so. I'd just have to wait until the next day.

I packed a bag before going to bed and the next morning Merrie gave me a lukewarm kiss as I said goodbye and left the house.

+++++++++++++++++++++

After work I drove to the other side of town and checked into a motel. Then I drove out to the airport and parked my car in the long term lot and then paid Avis a visit and rented a small compact.

From the airport I drove back to the neighborhood and parked a block over from our house. I turned on my laptop and logged in to the wireless recorder that was hidden in the garage. I right clicked on the icon that gave me live feed and toggled through the cameras until I found Merrie. She was flat on her back on the kitchen table and Reynolds was putting it to her.

I had to wonder why the kitchen table and not our bedroom or one of the other bedrooms? While I was watching Tony came into the room, unzipped, walked to Merrie's head and pushed his cock at her face. She opened her mouth and took it in. I shook my head in wonder. My wife was a slut and I'd never had an inkling.

Two minutes later Mike walked in with a twelve pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon which he put in the fridge. With his arrival Merrie got off the kitchen table and the three of them left the room. I toggled through the cameras and picked them up walking into our bedroom. Merrie stripped the bed down to the bottom sheet and then the three of them began to play. While the three of them bounced on the bed another man walked in. I'd never seen him before, but it seemed that he was no stranger to Merrie since he immediately started to take off his clothes.

I watched as the three men made Merrie airtight and I wanted to go into the house and kill and maim. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I had set it up to happen. Still, it was hard to watch the woman that I had loved be a slut for three guys and she sure did appear to be loving it.

The activity in the bedroom got repetitive and I clicked on the icon that would bring up what had been recorded earlier and stored. I watched Merrie get up from the kitchen table to answer the doorbell.

"Hi Merrie?"

"What are you guys doing here? Barry has already left for work."

"We know. We watched him leave."

"I don't understand."

"We are here to see you, not Barry. We have a proposition for you."

"A proposition? What kind of a proposition?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Setting Her Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds