• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poor Melinda Ch. 01

Poor Melinda Ch. 01

This is a story about a white, upper middle class man who tries to seduce a poor black girl he considers to be beneath him but it all goes erotically wrong.

It involves teasing, humiliation, bondage, interracial sex. No pain or heavy stuff.

The sex is slow in starting because I think the characters' behavior and attitudes are important to achieve the intended sexual effect.

Chapter 01

I'm sitting in this bar downtown. I live in the suburbs but my company had an offsite meeting at a hotel down the street and, not being familiar with this area, I thought I'd checkout a local bar for a change before driving home.

I notice a black girl there with some of her friends sitting around a table. She's chubby and looks fairly poor. We're not in a poor part of town but I know this area is bordered by some poorer neighborhoods. Her hair is pulled back and held by some kind of clip or scrunchie from which her hair explodes in a cascade of tight curls.

Her and her friends are not fashionably dressed. She's wearing a tight red t-shirt with a wide open neckline that's tight enough to let you know exactly how much extra skin she carries. I think a more sensible woman would wear looser fitting clothes. She's got a big gaudy purse, zebra striped with big gold buckles and clasps. And she's packed into these jeans with ratty ... I don't know much about shoes ... these ratty canvas shoes.

She's not what I would normally go for by a long shot. I'm white, live in a fairly nice neighborhood. I like thin, pretty women - mostly white. I've got nothing against black girls, I find Halle Berry to be super hot, I just don't meet them often. And I rarely find plump woman hot.

The thing that's getting me are her breasts. They're large and round and full of motion. Unfortunately there's a prominent roll of belly fat beneath her boobs which is as clearly delineated by that tight shirt as her tits are. As I said, I'm not into chubbies but, if a girls' boobs are big enough that she still appears to be woman-shaped - that is, breasts out further than her belly, I can overlook it.

She seems to be having a lot of fun talking to friends. She laughs a lot and her boobs shake. Large boobs on heavier women usually sag but I think I see hints of her nipples under the t-shirt and these still look perky.

I can't stop taking peeks at her. I wonder if she's a regular here. A song came on the jukebox that she likes and both arms go up into the air and with a "woooo!" she twists her arm in the air as if she's trying to spin a hula hoop and her boobs sway side to side. I gasp at the sight and start to harden. God. Nice.

I try to be inconspicuous as I watch her. She's not that pretty until she smiles. Then she gets these cute dimples. She's got a gap between her front teeth. And nice full brown lips begging for a kiss. I wonder what it would be like to kiss that mouth, to be sucked on by that mouth. Although mostly I wonder what it would be like to hold her body against mine and feel those big breasts pressed against my chest - to see those naked breasts undulate while I slowly slide my penis in and out of her vagina.

Now she appears a little bored. Her friends are talking and laughing while she rests her head in one hand. She looks around the bar while she absentmindedly flicks a long dangly earring with the index finger of the hand supporting her head. Her other hand holds her now empty drink. Suddenly her eyes fall on mine and her finger stops. I should look away but I don't for a second or two. She doesn't look away either so I have to break eye contact and look elsewhere.

I avoid looking at her for a few minutes but there's nothing else of interest in this bar and I'm dying to see what those tits might do next. So soon I'm back to taking short careful glances although I'm still caught every few minutes. But I catch her looking sometimes too so... is this some game we're playing?

I start to fantasize ... Maybe her friends leave but she stays and one of us gets the nerve to talk to the other. Or maybe she goes to the bathroom and when I see her leave the bathroom to return to her table I get up, like I have to use the bathroom, so we can make eye contact and start to talk. I'm nice to her and flatter her. Listen to what she has to say. She'll be receptive because she probably doesn't get to meet a lot of people like me: men who are fit, with some money, a new car, a nice condo. She's just lucky I have a thing for breasts like that. Shouldn't be too hard to convince her to meet me somewhere alone, if she's available. She might even get extra freaky to impress me.

One thing I do know though... I would never want to date her. I'm not shallow. Tits like that might get me for the night but she'd have to have a lot more than tits going on to have a relationship with me.

I take another look over at her and I catch her looking at me again. Before I can look away she smiles. She does have a pretty smile. So I smile back and at that she turns to her friends and says something and starts to get out of her seat.

Shit. Now I'm nervous. Should I try something? She's grabbing her purse! If she goes to the bathroom should I follow, or try to catch her on the way back? Shit I don't know what to do.

As she stands up she looks a little better. Her belly is still prominent and it hangs a little over her belt line but it's not the roll it was when she was hunched over. And her tits, they look proud. She's got some nice round hips too.

Double shit! She's coming this way! I quickly look down at my drink and I realize how rude and un-inviting that appears. I thought I wanted to meet her and, if I do, I'm getting the best and easiest chance. Right now! It would be stupid to blow it. If something happens that I don't like I can always get up and leave. No one knows me here. So I look back at her and smile but I feel fairly sure I don't look confident. That's the consequence of letting her make the first move I guess.

As she takes her last few steps towards the empty barstool next to me she says "Well?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poor Melinda Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds