• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Now There's a Twist Ch. 01

Now There's a Twist Ch. 01

Tim walked up to the house from the driveway. He had just taken the babysitter back home. He had a goofy smile on his face. He opened the front door and walked in. From behind him he heard, "You fucking cheater. You think I didn't see you grab the babysitter's ass as you walked to the car? And I also saw that little bitch go down on you in the car."

Janet slapped Tim across the face hard. Tim shook his head, "Wow! That was a hard slap," he thought, "I'm in deep shit now."

She slapped him again jolting him back to the moment. "I'm going to make you wish you were never born, you son of a bitch!"

Janet stormed up the stairs and he heard the bedroom door slam.

"Shit!" he thought.

The babysitter was named Kelly. She is a hot twenty year old college student. She had flirted continuously with Tim since she started sitting for them. It was the sixth time that she had babysat.

*

He was going to drive her home like he always did. Tonight though as they settled down in the car's front seat, she had reached over to him and had taken his cock out. She had his cock in her mouth, sucking like a pro so fast it made his head spin. All he could do was moan as she went to down on his dick. He hadn't even started backing the car out of the driveway yet.

After they were on their way, she told him to stop a block away from her house. When he stopped the car, she leaned back in the front seat, lifted her short skirt and pull her thong aside. Tim didn't hesitate, he dove right in. Wow, that twenty year old pussy tasted good. He ate her until she climaxed and then she started back up on his cock again. He stopped in front of her house, where she slid his erection down her throat till he came with a gush. She swallowed all his cum, licking her lips, then she smiled at him. Kissing the tip of his cock, she tucked his cock back in his pants. As she got out she said in a soft, sexy voice, "Thank you Tim, that was very enjoyable. A very nice tip."

Well, that was the fourth time she had blown him but only the second that she had let him eat that sweet pussy. Kelly was gorgeous, tall, lean, nice C cup breasts, and had long blonde hair. She wore mini-skirts all the time showing off those long, long legs. On top, usually just a t-shirt, no bra, her nipples hard and visible. Just thinking of her now made him hard and made him unconsciously lick his lips.

Tim went to the liquor cabinet, pulling out a bottle of rum and poured himself a double shot. Well, shit, it looked like it was going to be divorce city. Not good.

*********************

Tim got up early, dressed, left the house quietly and went to work. He really didn't have to work on Sunday but he didn't want to face Janet again. He hated the yelling -- his friends had said he was pussy whipped. He didn't think he was. He just hated conflict and wanted peace and quiet. The work day crawled since he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen when he got home. He knew the shit was approached the fan.

He stopped at a local bar before going home. There probably would not be any supper waiting for him anyway so he ate at the bar and drank a couple of beers, trying to keep his mind focused on watching the NFL game on the bar TV rather than thinking of Janet's rage.

*

He slipped in the door quietly hoping not to draw unwanted attention. He no sooner had he closed the door than Janet was standing right behind him. She was waiting for him behind the door again.

"Get upstairs and strip, I want you naked, kneeling on the bedroom floor, NOW!"

"What the fuck! Go to hell, Janet!" As he turned to walk away a whip snapped around his chest tearing his shirt and the skin beneath. "Ow, you bitch!"

She hit him again and again and again with the whip. She had him whimpering on the living room floor within a minute. She finally stopped hitting him. He looked up at her and she had a gun in her left hand and a whip in her right. "Shit! Where the fuck did she get the goddamn gun?" he thought.

"You'd better do what I say or I'm going to beat you bloody."

"I think you already did, you fucking bitch!"

She hit him with the whip twice more. Holding up his hands he said "Okay, okay calm down, I'll do what you say." "Crazy bitch," he added in his mind. He ran upstairs and stripped naked and kneeled on the bedroom floor.

Ten minutes later, Janet entered the room. Tim looked up, his jaw hit the floor noticing what she now had on. She was dress in black leather from tits to ankles. The outfit was skin tight accentuating her ass and her size 36D tits. Her hard nipples could be seen beneath the thin leather around her tits. On her feet, black six inch heels, with a wide leather strap around each ankle. In her right hand she now held a black leather riding crop. The gun was still in her left hand.

"Well, look at you! What a pathetic piece of shit!" Tim had several red welts rising on his chest and back. One on his chest was bleeding. His cock was hard looking at his hot wife in that outfit. She walked behind him. Her hand reached around with riding crop and smacked him hard on the head of his cock. Tim shrieked. "Son of a bitch!!!"

"Sit up straight, and shut your mouth. This is going to be your payment for the deeds you have done."

"What? Payment? No divorce?" Tim thought. Well, at least this could save him some money.

She snapped a pair of leather cuffs on his wrists. They both had D-rings on them. Out of the closet, she pulled a spreader bar with leather cuffs at each end, and fastened them to his ankles, locking them in place. The bar had his feet spread about three and a half feet apart. She snapped clips from the bar to both wrist cuffs, binding him in the kneeling position with his hands bound to his ankles, chest out.

Janet flicked the end of the riding crop across his left nipple, making him cry out again.

"Shut the fuck up, you baby, I'm going to gag you. I don't want to listen to your sniveling and screaming, you whining pussy boy."

She reached between his legs and squeezed his balls. As he opened his mouth to scream again, she stuffed the gag into his mouth, tightening the strap behind his head. The gag was shaped like the head of a penis, two inches long, an inch and a half in diameter. She grabbed the end of the gag, wiggling it.

"Suck on that for awhile, you cheating asshole."

Snapping his right nipple above the whip cut, she watched his cock twitch.

"You must like this you fucking pervert? We will see how much more of this you like." Tim was shaking his head 'no' and mumbling into the gag.

She took something out of her bottom dresser drawer that Tim didn't recognize. She began by strapping it around him like it was some sort of diaper or something. It was made of black leather with a bunch of straps and buckles. It was some sort of harness, Tim realized. She strapped Tim's cock into it and it was really tight. Tim's balls were hanging below the harness, very vulnerable and ready to be punished. She slapped his testicles with the crop. Tim tried to scream but all the came out around the gag was a loud grunt. She hit the head of his strapped up penis with the crop, making it twitch, growing larger, redder, and yet more sensitive. Tim screamed again.

Janet put down the crop, reached into her drawer and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. She rubbed Tim's nipples softly. She closed the clamp on the tip of his right nipple, bringing a tear to his eyes. She smirked at him. "Does that hurt sweetheart? Good, it's supposed to! I should rip that nipple right off." She snapped the second clamp to the tip of his other nipple, laughing. She tugged the chain that connected the clamps to each other. She pulled a rubber device from her drawer. "Do you know what this is? It a prostate stimulator. Yes, I'm going to shove this up your ass." Tim groaned.

Janet applied a generous amount of lube to the stimulator, and worked it into his ass. He screamed into the gag again, as she roughly slid it home. "Awww, was that too fast?" she laughed. He breathed deeply, trying to get the pain to go away, soon it was only a warm sensation in his butt. She reached down and started the vibrator, turning the speed on high. The vibrations ripped through Tim's prostate and right to his already hard cock.

The doorbell rang. "Don't go anywhere, my little bitch, I'll be right back," laughed Janet.

He heard Janet talking to someone, the voices growing louder as they approached the bedroom. He panicked, he couldn't have anyone see him like this. Janet entered the room with her guest in tow.

"Tim, do you know Joe, our next door neighbor. Joe, this is Tim, my cheating, piece of shit husband. Tim has a thing for our twenty year old babysitter. He is being punished for fucking around with her. Tim, Joe is here to fuck me while you watch."

Tim moaned into the gag, the vibrations on his prostate continued to sending sensations to the the end of his cock which was larger than normal and hurting now.

"Let's get you undressed," she said to Joe. "I want to see your 8 inch cock."

Joe was a big burly man. Tim wondered how Janet knew he had an 8 inch cock. Janet had Joe's cock in her hand stroking it to maximum hardness. She knelt down taking his cock in her mouth, sucking him hungrily, working the cock deep into her throat. She pumped his cock till he was moaning, working his fingers through her hair.

"Let's get on the bed, I want to fuck that hard cock now."

She had Joe lie on his back, then she mounted him so Tim had a good view of the action. He could not take his eyes off her, riding the bigger man's cock. She was soon bouncing with wild abandon on his rod, lifting herself until just the head was in her, then slamming down hard on his fat belly. The squish of her pussy around his cock and the squeaking of the bedframe were the main sounds hitting Tim's ears.

Janet came with a scream and her pussy squeeze Joe's cock making him spurt his cum into her. When Joe was done squirting, Janet rolled off the bed, walking over to Tim. She removed the gag and straddled his head.

"Lick my cunt, bitch, clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy."

Tim tried to move away but Janet grabbed his head and shoved his face into her pussy. He licked at her cunt, hoping that she would give him relief if he did a good job. She orgasmed again forcing the rest of Joe's cum, with her pussy juice, into his mouth. He gagged, trying to lick it all up. She held his head firmly till her orgasm subsided. "Yuck," Tim said making a face.

"You sucked that rubber cock for awhile, let's see how you do with the real thing."

"What? No, I can't ... I won't ...You can't make me."

Smack! Janet slapped Tim across the face.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole, when I say suck you will suck, and you had better do a good job. Joe, sweetie, come here please."

Joe stood before Tim, his wilted, spent cock dangled in his face.

"Suck his cock, I won't tell you twice," she slapped his cock with the riding crop again hard and Tim almost fainted.

He took the cock between his lips sucking the head into his mouth. Janet smacked him again on the cock. Tim, ignoring the body odor, started sucking hard and Joe's cock started to grow. He started bobbing his head, sliding the cock in and out. Joe grabbed Tim's head, holding it and fucking his mouth and throat now. Tim was gagging and his drool coated the cock with a slick coating of saliva, making it easier to slide into his throat. The drool ran down all over his chest.

"My, you are a talented little cocksucker aren't you?" grinned Janet. She pushed Tim away from Joe's hard cock.

"Joe, how would you like to fuck a virgin asshole?"

"No, please....." said Tim.

Joe said "Janet, you know me, I'll fuck anything, anytime. I'm not picky."

Janet pulled Tim over onto his face. He was nice and spread for the ass fuck with his ass in the air. She removed the prostate stimulator. Joe didn't even lube up. He walked around Tim and stepped over the spreader bar. He quickly slammed his hard cock into Tim's waiting asshole. Tim screamed. Joe started pumping. "Man, this ass is tight." Janet laughed. "Tear that ass up, Joe sweetie."

Tim's face was banging on the floor each time Joe slammed his cock deep in Tim's ass.

Eventually, Joe unloaded a half dozen spurts of cum into Tim's ass. Tim was not moving. Janet checked on him. He was breathing but he was unconscious and there is a large lump on his forehead and his nose is bleeding. He was knocked out. Janet got some smelling salts. Janet and Joe both sat Tim back up.

Within 4 minutes, Tim was now lucid enough to know what is going on.

Joe had gotten dressed. Janet kissed him passionately. "If you need your cock sucked feel free to come over, Tim would love to suck you again and I wouldn't mind that 8 incher between my legs again."

She slapped the tip of Tim's cock with the riding crop.

"I didn't hear you tell him how much you enjoyed his cock."

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock, if you ever need to be sucked, drop by." Janet smacked him on the head of his cock again. "And what about the ass-fuck?" Tim gulped, "And thanks for taking my anal virginity. If you want fuck my ass again, I'm willing." whimpered Tim. Joe and Janet both laughed. Janet said "That's a good little slut."

Janet walked Joe to the door.

Tim was alone, the pain in his ass plus the previous prostate stimulation had him on the edge for an hour, but he could not crest to orgasm. His cock throbbed painfully. His balls hurt. He looked at his cock. It was bright red, veins popping out, the head was huge and felt like it might pop at any second. And Tim had a splitting headache. Janet breezed into the room.

"Oh, Tim, your cock is almost the same color as your face which has a big red knob on it too. Hahaha! It looks painfully erect, would you like some relief?"

He whimpered.

"What was that, I didn't hear you? Would you like some relief?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am, could I please cum?"

"That's better."

Janet released the clips holding the wrist cuffs to the spreader bar and lifted Tim to his feet. He almost fell. He'd been in that position for nearly 45 minutes now and his legs would not support him. Pulling the nipple clamps from his chest made him scream again.

"You're such a baby, shut the fuck up!" She slapped him in the face again.

She got him over to the bed, lying him on his stomach, his cock still strapped into the harness and his legs still held by the spreader bar. Attaching a strap from the far side of the bed to the cuffs, Janet pulled his arms over the bed, forcing his face into the bed and stretching him out.

Taking a strap-on cock, with an extension that fit into her pussy, from her drawer, she eased the cock head between his cheeks. He jerked as she made contact with his ass.

"What are you doing?"

"Why, I'm going to fuck your ass too, slut!"

"Haven't I been through enough tonight?"

"Shut the fuck up, slut. Your night isn't over yet and I'll decide when it is over."

She slid forward, forcing the rubber cock up his ass. He grunted as his sore head was forced into the bed. She started pumping the cock in and out of his ass. He moaned into the bedding. As she pumped harder into him, his cock rubbing against the bedding pushed him toward his climax. He moaned louder, squirming under her assault, his cock rubbing itself to orgasm. The pressure built in his cock, the straps holding it back, his balls hurt like hell, he needed to cum badly.

He lifted his ass in the air as his cock erupted sending a stream of cum onto the bedspread. His cock felt like it would split in two. She reached over and grabbed the riding crop and began hitting him on his back. He started to cum hard again. She also began cumming, beating him as hard as she could. When they were both finished, Tim's back was covered in red triangles and red lines.

She released the strap holding his arms, pulling him back off the bed. She released his arms and said "Remove the spreader bar then remove the cock harness and clean it. But first get busy and lick the cum off the bedspread." When he had finished cleaning the bedspread, she told him to clean the room as she went to have a bath.

Janet soaked in her tub, relaxing in the bubbles. "Now, I need a plan to get back at that fucking slut of a babysitter?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Now There's a Twist Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds