• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving Him Ch. 02

Serving Him Ch. 02

I kiss you on the cheek, and then go to make another drink, leaving you at her mercy again. She catches you looking at her and smiles, telling you to face the wall, as you turn you see her take something from a table on the side.

She starts by spitting in your ass, telling you that you should know better than to look at your betters, to keep your eyes down unless asked. You are trembling, unsure of what she is going to do, and unsure of whether you want her hands on you again, you can feel her spit dribbling down your crack, then you feel her push something small, and rough into your ass, and laugh.

At first you feel nothing, and you wonder why she is laughing, what is going to come next, but then you start to feel a slight sting, a burning. Heat rushes to your cheeks as you realise she must have put something that burns in your ass. Roughly she shoves two fingers deep into your pussy, wiggles them around and then thrusts them unceremoniously into your mouth. You feel humiliated, and you wonder what I am thinking as I watch her use you.

The pain is starting to build now, but she tells you that if you make any noise it will get worse. You hold it in, but you are starting to feel the burn increasing, spreading, and while it hurts it also makes you start to drip pussy juice knowing that to this woman you are nothing but a worthless toy to play with and humiliate.

She tells you to turn around, and all you can see is her ass and pussy facing you, you can smell her, and you can see that using you has made her glisten, she tells you to ask to clean her ass.

Again you feel so embarrassed, cheeks red, you look over her body to me, our eyes lock, and you know that I am watching and fully aware of how she is using you. You know she is using you as I want her to, and thus you have to obey. Cheeks red you stammer "May I clean your ass?"

She turns around and viciously slaps you three times, hard as she can, then she says "Ask again slut."

Dazed, this time you remember your manners "Please may I clean your ass Mam?" she nods and you slowly lower your tongue down, disgusted by what you are doing, knowing that even though you have been given the order it is actually you who is making you do it, knowing that this is what you want and how you want to be treated. You can taste her stale sweat, and her ass, you nearly gag, but then you feel a her hand holding your head closer, pushing your tongue into her, you try to go lower, trying to lick pussy instead, but she tells you "Uh uh uh, ass only slut, that's all you are good for."

You feel humiliated, and used, and a few tears begin to prick your eyes, as you hear her use the vibe to get closer to orgasm, you can see me watching over her back, and you wonder why I don't intervene, why I'm not using my little fuck-toy, why I'm letting this bitch humiliate you.

She is beginning to rock backwards and forwards, moaning, begging me for permission to cum, you feel so jealous that she is allowed to call me Master as well, but you don't dare stop with your tongue. You see me nod my head, and she pulls away from you slightly, arching up and she squirts pussy juice all over your face, holding the vibe, trying to force out as much as possible onto you.

You are shocked, and disgusted, and you begin to silently cry as her cunt juice drips off your face. She stands up, laughs at you, and I send her to the bathroom to clean herself up.

I come over, holding you to my chest, telling you that I am so proud of you, and that, as a reward for your good behaviour I have something special for you. You feel a warm glow begin to bubble inside you, wondering what surprise I have, and I tell you to go to the bathroom, have a quick shower, then come back and it will be ready for you.

You have the shower, giddy with excitement, but also happy that I have let you wash everything off your face, and out of your hair. You guiltily steal a quick rub while you soap yourself, knowing that you will eventually own up to it, but feeling delicious all the same. You get out, towel yourself, and mentally prepare yourself for coming back into the room, you adjust the collar around your neck, and you feel a certain sense of pride that I have seen fit to reward you.

When you come back into the room, she is tied, and bound across a chair, I smile at you, and handing you an ice cold glass of water, say "Revenge is a dish best served cold......" leading you by the hand to the table with toys and implements on it, observing dryly that the whip might be a nice place to start........

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving Him Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds