• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hannah Ch. 09

Hannah Ch. 09

The weekend away had been amazing. They had spent many hours talking and really exploring their relationship and where it was going. Some conversations had been had lying on the lawn under the warm sun. Some conversations had been had sitting on large beanbags in the cellar, next to each other, but either side of the locked iron bars.

It was a week later and they had just returned from a Friday night out with friends. In the restaurant, they had sat at opposite ends of a table of eight, but had still been unable to keep their eyes of each other as they ate. At one point, the friend sitting next to Tom had put slipped her hand under the table and placed it on his thigh. She had only been an inch away from the chastity cage and from then on Tom had been careful to watch her every move.

Tom used his key to open the Yale lock on their apartment door. They always used this lock and it gave more than enough security. Hannah had, however, added a high security dead lock for which Tom had no key. She loved having the power to lock him in, or lock him out at will, usually when he least expected it.

Hannah had been building up the courage to introduce her new toy for a few days now and as it was Friday and as she'd had a few drinks, this was as good a time as any. She showered slowly and came out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around her. The towel just about covered from her butt to breasts and looked liked the world's skimpiest dress.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and towel dried her hair. Tom was now in the shower and so she pulled out a small package which she had hidden in her bottom drawer, hidden inside her folded jeans.

Tom finished in the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom wearing only his chastity cage. As had become customary, he knelt down on the floor in front of his girlfriend and kissed the inside of her bare thighs. Hannah giggled and opened her legs a little further, not wanting to get in his way.

"Well if you want me to make love to you, you'll have to unlock me."

This was the only time of the day where she let Tom take control. She would release him from the cage, and often other restraints, and then his size and strength gave him a natural advantage.

She loved it when he lay on top of her on the bed and pinned her hands down. Sometimes he would sit astride her and use his legs to pin her arms to her sides. Like this, he could kiss her or tickle her and she would just wriggle helplessly beneath him as she became more and more turned on.

A few times, at her request, he had slid forward and sat over her neck with his strong thighs towering up either side of her face. After proving to herself that she couldn't escape, she had moved her mouth inside his boxers and done to him what he had done to her so many times before.

But tonight would be different, she would stay in control. The thought excited her and she had a feeling that Tom wouldn't mind either. That said, she was still a little apprehensive, as this would be as personal as it could get.

"Hannah, the keys?"

"Not tonight, as least not yet."

"Well my cock is pretty much useless without your keys."

"Be patient honey."

Hannah picked up her new toy and started to unscrew it with the special Allen type key.

"What's that?"

"Let me show you."

Hannah then took the small, one inch long device and held it against the bottom of Tom's nose. With one curved bar inside each of his nostrils, she slowly tightened the screw so that the bars closed around the small strip of gristle at the base of his nose.

"Does that hurt?"

"No. What is it?"

"What about now?"

Hannah continued to turn the key very slowly until she was satisfied that the device wouldn't come off.

"A nose shackle, what do you think?!"

Hannah removed the small key, lent back and crossed her legs and arms a little apprehensive of how Tom would react.

Tom felt with his hands and soon realised that it wouldn't come off without ripping off the base of his nose. He tried to turn the screw with his fingers, but of course that wasn't possible.

"Not without the key," Hannah whispered and then gently bit his ear.

She stood up, stepped over Tom head and pulled a pair of hinged cuffs from her underwear drawer. With no naked woman sitting in front of him, Tom climbed to his feet and watched as Hannah gently took his wrists, positioned them behind his back and locked them together.

As she did so, her towel fell to the ground to reveal her naked body. She instinctively tried to grab it before it hit the floor, but then stopped herself. Given what she had planned for him, there really was no reason to hide her body.

Hannah then took a long pink ribbon and threaded it through the small metal ring on the front of the nose shackle. She then knotted it so that the shackle was attached to the midpoint of the ribbon. She pulled very gently on the ribbon to bring him closer to her.

"You see, there is no fighting against this ribbon, wherever it goes, you follow."

Hannah loved the fact that with only a gently tug on the ribbon, she could lead his muscular body wherever she wanted. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before walking over to her wardrobe and unthreading a thick brown belt from the belt hoops of her jeans. She then buckled the belt around her naked waist.

"Nice outfit," Tom smiled.

"It's just as well you like it, you'll be seeing more of it tonight...."

Hannah continued to lead him by the nose around the room and then over to their bed. With Tom kneeling next to the bed, she placed the ribbon on the white sheets and then sat down on top of it, only an inch from Tom's face. She crossed her legs and looked down at him.

"See if you can get up, sweetheart."

Tom pulled on the ribbon, but the limited force he could apply without hurting his nose, wasn't enough to pull the ribbon out from under her. Hannah giggled.

She then lay back on the bed and wrapped the ribbon around her thigh and tied it in a bow. Again Tom tried to pull away.

"Tethered like a dog, gorgeous."

"I'm not complaining,"

Tom positioned his head between her thighs and started to kiss her clit. He knew from experience that within a minute Hannah would be aroused and that that would maximise his chances of being unlocked and allowed to make love to the beautiful woman.

"Hey, stop it!"

Hannah knew she had to slow things down. She untied the ribbon from her thigh and lay down on her side. She then very gently and slowly pulled his head so that it was again between her legs, but this time with his face up against her butt. She then ran one end of the ribbon up her backside and tied it on to the back of the belt. She then ran the other end of the ribbon back between her legs and tied it on to the front of her belt.

"How does that feel?" she asked, peering over her hip to see him.

Tom explored the new position and found that whatever he tried, he couldn't move his nose more than an inch from her naked butt, and more importantly his mouth couldn't reach her clit.

"I can't reach you from here."

"I know. You'll just have to 'kiss my ass' instead."

Tom ran his lips over her butt and smiled as small goose bumps appeared. He then gently bit her, with just the right force to get a cry of pleasure from her.

As usual, Tom seemed to be able to tease her and turn her on even from the most restricted positions. Hannah had imagined him being much more helpless and smiled as she thought through her next move.

She untied the ribbon that was attached to the back of her belt and started to pull it tighter. As she did so, the ribbon disappeared between her cheeks and Tom's nose had no choice but to follow.

Both ends of the ribbon were now pulled tight and the material felt nice rubbing against her clit. But Tom's face, now buried into the lower part of her butt, felt even nicer.

"How does it feel now?"

"Very intimate," Tom mumbled, his voice almost incomprehensible.

"It's not that intimate, this is how I greet all my friends."

"Hannah, it feels like I'm inside your bum!"

"Well, try and get out then, I'll give you a chance."

With that, Hannah lifted her top thigh to take the pressure of Tom's neck. Tom was now able to climb to his knees and manoeuvred himself as best he could with cuffed hands. He tried pulling his nose straight out, then up, then down towards her crotch. He then tried to twist, but nothing would even get his nose out from between Hannah's cheeks.

Hannah tried hard to suppress her delight as she watched his big muscular body try in vain to free itself from her bum. The day before, she had practiced this position with the teddy bear that Tom had won for her from the fair. The bear's soft pointy nose had felt good, but this felt ten times better.

She could feel his warm breathe against her skin and nose tickle her. But best of all, she loved listening to his moans, a mix of frustration, amazement and increasingly, excitement. The teddy bear hadn't done that!

"OK, I give up."

"Oh dear, you really are going to be in trouble now then..."

Hannah squeezed her thighs tightly around his neck, while at the same time tensing her butt so that her cheeks closed around Tom's nose. She then bent her knees until her heels were pushing against the back of his head and pushing him further inside.

Tom relaxed for a moment before realising that his nose and mouth were sealed and that trying to breathe only created a vacuum. His struggling started to arouse her and she held on for a few seconds longer than she knew she should. When she did relax her thighs, Tom was breathing hard and his cock was bulging out of the cage.

"I assume I have your complete obedience now?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Tom could just see past her butt and across the bedroom. That all felt a long way away and completely out of his reach. Hannah gave him a quick tense of her thighs.

"Well?"

"Yes sweetheart, mistress, honey, whatever," he smiled as he relaxed back into her butt.

Hannah laughed and then inadvertently did a little fart.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"

She quickly tried to untie the ribbon but the knot had pulled tight. She swore to herself as she picked at the knot with her nails.

"Don't worry honey, its fine."

"Oh I can't get this know undone."

She was embarrassed and cross with herself, but amazingly Tom didn't seem to mind. She tried to imagine what that must have been like, but her thoughts were soon distracted by the quiet moans of pleasure coming from her shackled boyfriend. She looked down at butt and her thighs. She had been to the gym every day this week and they were really looking good.

Now just about able to breathe, Tom was enjoying the experience. He may have been completely trapped, but her warm butt felt fantastic against his face.

"How long are you keeping me here?"

"How long would you like to stay there?"

"I thought you were in charge, sweetheart?"

Tom knew that would provoke her and sure enough, she tensed her thighs.

Ten minutes later, Hannah untied the ends of the ribbon and rolled over so that she could see him. Tom's face was flushed and glimmered from perspiration. She felt a little self-conscious and modestly rolled on to her front. Although, his big brown eyes were looking lovingly up at her, which told her that she should carry on.

Hannah turned around so that Tom's head was again between her thighs, but this time his face was resting against her clit. Again she tied both ends of the ribbon to the front and back of the belt, but less tightly than before. In this position, she could now look down and see his eyes.

"What do you think?"

"Fuck, you're incredible!"

A big smile came across Hannah's face.

"Since you're down there..."

"Yes?" Tom asked teasingly.

"You know."

"Do I?"

"Tom, stop it. I mean start it. You know what I mean!"

"Sorry Hannah, you'll have to explain."

"Tom!"

Hannah tightened her thighs and squeezed. Tom smiled back at her innocently at first, but then he felt the pressure building around his neck. He looked up at her big determined eyes, her pert little nose that turned slightly up at the end and her lips that were squeezed closed. It was time to get to work.

Tom loved to listen to Hannah orgasm, it was a mix of breathing, almost purring and cries of pleasure. Once she was satisfied, she lay still catching her breath. Her hair lay randomly around her head. She smiled down at him and started to run her fingers around the features on his face. Tom kissed her clit and Hannah's body jumped.

She untied the ribbon, stood up and led him like a horse into the shower. She tied the ribbon to the metal shower head above where he stood.

"I love being able to tether you with just a pink ribbon."

"I can tell."

"And you really can't do anything to get away."

"Oh I can, but my nose won't come with me."

She knelt down and put the chastity cage in her mouth.

"Hannah, please, I can't take it."

She looked up and smiled.

She then left the shower and returned with a key that she held between her lips. She knelt down and with the key still between her lips, ran its tip around his waist and down to his crotch. By the time the brunette actually unlocked the cage, Tom was almost crying out her name.

Hannah untied the ribbon and unlocked the cuffs before turning on the water. They then spent the next thirty minutes in the steam engulfed cubicle making out time after time.

They dried and lay on the bed together, Tom pulling at the nose shackle.

"How do get this off?"

"It doesn't undo, sorry."

"Yes it does, give me the key."

Hannah threw a pillow at him, which started a pillow fight which Tom won. Hannah looked out from under a pile of pillows.

"Don't you want to keep it on tonight?"

"You mean do I want to spend the night with my nose secured to your crotch?"

"Well if that's what you really want, honey."

"Hannah!"

"I'll wear some panties.... your favourite ones?"

"Is that your idea of compromise?"

"I think I'm being very reasonable."

Tom looked over at Hannah's butt. Shit, she was cute.

"Front or back?" he asked.

"Back, just for a few minutes while I read my book."

Hannah lay on her side, with Tom's head between her legs and tied the ribbon to the front and back of her belt. Hannah hadn't cuffed him and so he could have untied himself at any point, but instead he chose to lay his head on the inside of her thigh, close his eyes and within a minute he fell asleep.

Hannah pulled him tight against her and closed her legs to make sure that he didn't inadvertently turn in the night and hurt his nose. Once she was happy that Tom was secure, she too fell asleep.

Tom woke early the next in need of some water and it took a couple of seconds to work out where he was. Once his memory had returned, he started to untie both ends of the ribbon. Due to Hannah having tightened the knots, this wasn't easy.

He gently eased himself out from her thighs, which were slightly sweaty from having spent the night wrapped around his neck. He took a drink and then walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He untied the ribbon from the nose shackle and then with the aid of a screwdriver, tried to undo the shackle from his nose. After a frustrating ten minutes, he gave up and took a long hot shower.

By the time Hannah had awoken, showered and dressed in blue jeans and pink t-shirt, Tom was sitting in the kitchen drinking black coffee. He looked up as she walked in.

"Good morning."

Hannah giggled.

"I was going to run down to the cafe to buy you coffee and breakfast, but...."

"But you have a lump of steel locked to your nose," Hannah helpfully finished the sentence for him.

"You noticed."

"Well, I'll go instead."

While Tom did want a decent coffee, Hannah's solution didn't solve all of his issues. Hannah kissed him on the cheek and picked up her purse and keys.

"Well if you'll take this off I can come with you," he offered.

"Oh yes, the girl in the cafe."

Tom remembered their earlier visit and his playful banter with the friendly serving girl. Despite the fact that he had been there with Hannah, the girl had gone out of her way to smile and wink at him. He had been flattered. Hannah hadn't been impressed, though. She jealously guarded her relationship with Tom and was quick to take offense if other women were too friendly. She put down her purse.

"OK, on two condition."

"Great."

"You don't know want I'm going to say."

"I'll take my chances."

"First condition is I lock you in the chastity cage."

OK, he wouldn't be able to fuck the girl at the cafe, but then he wasn't planning on that.

"Second condition is that these will stay in your mouth until we return."

With that Hannah held up the black silk panties that she had worn yesterday.

"But I won't be able to talk."

"It your choice."

Fuck she was sexy when she was in this mood. Determined, mean and bitchy, it was a combination Tom couldn't resist. Especially when every now and again her act failed and a cute smiled crept over her face, or better still, when she couldn't hide her arousal.

Tom unbuttoned himself and positioned the cock ring and cage and held them in place waiting for the denim clad brunette to lock him up. Hannah secured the two piece of steel together with the padlock and then theatrically dropped the key into the front of her knickers.

"Are you sure it won't fall out?"

"No."

"You have a spare?"

"No."

"So if it does fall out?"

Hannah put her arms around him, kissed him and whispered into his ear.

"You're fucked, honey."

They laughed.

Tom then opened his mouth and let Hannah stuff her dirty silk underwear inside. He closed his mouth and used his tongue to position it so that no one would notice.

"And your mouth stays closed until we return, understood."

Tom smiled and Hannah couldn't help but smile back. She then pulled a small Allen key from her jeans pocket and used it to unscrew the shackle.

They left the flat and walked the five minutes to the cafe. As they walked, Tom's hand slipped from Hannah's waist down to her butt.

"You're brave."

Tom pinched her.

"Very brave!"

The same serving girl was on duty and smiled to Tom as they entered. She looked disappointed when Tom barely acknowledged her.

"Much better, sweetheart, it's amazing what a pair of panties can do."

The mix of danger and dominance brought about by being gagged in public with Hannah's panties was really turning Tom on. A feeling only heightened as he watched Hannah's denim clad butt standing at the counter. He pulled out his phone and texted Hannah 'Nice butt!"

He watched as she pulled her mobile from her back pocket and read the text. Tom then watched as Hannah pretended to stand with her hands on her hips, but instead slid her hands down so that they were massaging her own butt. The serving girl kept looking over at Tom, but his eyes stayed firmed glued to Hannah.

Hannah sipped her coffee as they walked back, something Tom couldn't do. It didn't matter, when they got home, Tom would get coffee and more, much more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hannah Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds