• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hunter and the Cult of Larzaius Ch. 03

The Hunter and the Cult of Larzaius Ch. 03

Chapter 3 The Trap is Sprung

Stacey pulled up to the warehouse, driving slowly with her lights turned off. She looked around, but there didn't seem to be any guards outside. If Lord Larzaius' cult was here, they sure were playing it inconspicuous. She got out of her car, unaware that Larzaius had ordered his cult to hold back; he wanted to keep his enemy off her guard, but they were watching. She drew her sword and walked with it two-handed, held outward; her back was arched perfectly as she took cautious steps towards the warehouse doors.

She heard muffled steps and saw two men that Lord Larzaius had sent to ambush her; obviously he didn't want it to be too easy. They attacked with blades drawn, much like Laertes did in Hamlet. She moved swiftly and quickly, a powerful twist of her tiny, agile body decapitated the man to her left. The man at the right lunged at her, trying to impale her with his blade. She pirouetted gracefully to the side; she knocked the blade out of his hand and forced the tip of her blade at his throat, freezing him in place "Who is your master?"

"Lord Larzaius, he said to deal with you before you could stop the sacrifice."

"There will be no sacrifices tonight! Who do they have?" She demanded.

"Your friends, stupid fool; you should have made better efforts to protect them." The henchman said, his voice filled with arrogance and conviction. Shock washed across her face, her eyes fixed on him with rage. "But he won't sacrifice them right away, first he'll have his fun."

"Who do they have?" She pushed the blade in, just barely cutting his skin; he was the only thing in the world to her right now and she was pulsing with anger.

"Your roommate and photographer friend." He reached for a dagger under his robes.

She looked down for a moment, knowing he must be telling the truth. He lunged at her with the dagger; she dodged just in time, but not without losing her balance and stumbling slightly. His attack resulted in a huge slice torn out of the left side of her top, exposing more of her tight, purple bra. Blood trickled down his blade and she realized she'd been cut. The man smiled and shifted his balance for his next attack. Fuelled by the stinging but superficial pain, she lunged forward with her sword with an uncanny amount of force. She impaled him, slashing up the front of his torso, tearing his body in half. The body fell to the ground; his last thought being that he had accomplished his mission, the poison was in her system now.

She ran toward the door, kicking it open wide, strutting forward with purpose. The whole warehouse had been altered to look like a medieval dungeon. Her attention was drawn to a large stone table; her roommate was in the centre, sucking the cock of one of the clans' men. "Yes Professor, I understand." She murmured with lust, as another fucked her up the ass.

"Belinda, no!" She heard a noise and looked to the right; it was Eva on her knees, her clothes had been torn to shreds. She was squatting, stroking the cock of one of Larzaius' demons.

"Please Master Pogo, I need your cum. I 'll do anything; I'll be your whore, just give me your cum" The demon stepped closer and she began sucking him off, hungrily

"N-not you too, Eva." A howling cackle split the air and Stacey could see the source of her friends' sexual humiliation. He was sitting on a throne, farthest from her in the room; he was a red, spindly demon with a long tail. His tongue forked, and he had a huge phallus.

"Welcome, Hunter." He crooned.

"Larzaius! You've gone too far!" She cried angrily.

"Oh, not yet I haven't." He snapped his fingers and suddenly a mist filled the room; it was a mystic chemical designed to react to the drug in her bloodstream.

Stacey suddenly felt light headed. "Uhnn....what is this?" She struggled to concentrate but found it difficult.

"Now, you little whore. I want to watch you strip to your bra and panties."

The sword dropped from her hands, she held her forehead for a moment, stumbling about. Suddenly finding balance, her hands started working against her brain. She fought them, hesitating; her mental fortitude stronger than most. Still, her will wavered; hands drifting closer to her buttons. She slowly felt realised that her resistance was futile; as she saw in horror that Belinda and Eva approached her. Each was now wearing a nine inch strap-on and each were carrying a large vibrator.

"Go on, strip to your undies for your friends." She fought back tears as she undid her top and skirt, letting them fall to the ground; her matching frilly purple underwear clinging tightly to her ample curves.

"Now show us your tits, slut." Belinda ordered, spanking her shapely ass.

A breathy gasp escaped her pouty lips, at the impact of her friend's palm against her cheek. She turned on the vibrator, sliding it between the Hunters' legs. Stacey pulled her bra down by the straps on both sides. "Can't...control...Please don't!"

Eva approached her, ripping off her panties with one quick swipe. She stood there, naked and helpless in the center of the room; shivering in the cold. Belinda cupped the Hunter's breasts in her hands and started fondling them. "Uhnn...please...stop!" Eva was spanking her ass from behind. Belinda's hands could barely work their way around her breasts; they bounced in her grip with each spanking.

"This is all your fault." Eva said. "Now you can be a whore, like us." She smacked her ass harder.

"Eva if I had known...UHN!" The Hunter pleaded.

The two women paid it no heed. "Now now, Hunter, you might as well admit it; you are a dirty slut."

"No! My will is...Aah!...strong!...UHNN! You can't make-...NO! UHN!" She tried desperately to get through to them, fighting the waves of pleasure she was feeling.

"Admit it"

"I'm...I'm not...UHN!"

"Yes you are."

"I'm..."

"Now say it and climb on Belinda's cock."

"No cock, until you say it." Eva continued, mercilessly.

It came out of her mouth, in a defeated whisper. "I'm a slut..."

"Say it so we can hear you!"

"I'm a slut."

"Beg Belinda to fuck you" She looked to see her friend, lying down and stroking the fake cock.

"Belinda...uhn...No, I can't!"

"Beg me bitch, you know you want it." Stacey started looking at the size of the strap on, trying to resist the erotic curiousity she was starting to feel.

"I can't...it's too big..." She hedged, trying to buy some time.

"Obey and beg her." The Hunter shook her head stubbornly; refusing to give in to whatever magic Larzaius had conjured. Eva responded by kissing her on the lips. Her lips tasted like cherries; but unknown to Stacey, they also were coated with a powerful aphrodisiac. The heat in her body increased tenfold as she slowly opened her mouth, allowing Eva's tongue to envelop her own. When Eva pulled away, Stacy felt incredibly aroused and wishing for more. She leaned close, whispering. "Now beg, Hunter."

"Mmm, Belinda...fuck me..." As she begged, she couldn't help but touch herself; feeling her pussy slowly getting damp. She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Say 'fuck me like a dirty little slut.'" As she gave the command, Belinda laid down close to her.

"Fuck me...like a dirty slut." Eva helped her down; then went over her and started kissing Stacy again. Eva's kisses felt so right and so wrong to her; so much so that she hardly noticed the giant strap on starting to penetrate her. Belinda thrust upwards, ramming into her.

"Uhh...Mmmnh...Belinda...Uhn! UHN! Ooh. OH." As she pushed into her, the Hunter's tits started bouncing; she felt the heat of lust enveloping her. She kept pushing as Eva kissed her; she then put the vibrator between their lips."MmmmmmmPpphhh!" She noticed everyone in the cult was watching her; once such a powerful fearful figure, now getting fucked by her two best friends and trying hard to look like she didn't like it.

"You're just a dirty little whore aren't you?"

"Mmphh." Stacey responded, the vibrator filling up her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hunter and the Cult of Larzaius Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds