• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mikochan's First Lesson

Mikochan's First Lesson

It will probably rain today, as the night was incredibly humid. The tiny sweat beads seem to have no end streaming down my back and neck. The last of my students have said their drunken farewell to me as they walked the empty streets to catch the last train home. I will be leaving soon to go back to England after a year of teaching English in Japan and tonight my students have given me the traditional going away “oiwai” with beer flowing between teases of “Iki! Iki!” (Literally drink it all up!)”

My head was spinning a bit, as I closed the door and headed back to the kitchen to clean up. As I walked pass the living room, I noticed a socked foot sticking out of the low table. I moved towards it and peered down.

It was Mikochan, obviously passed out from the drinking. Her friends probably didn’t notice that she was not among the others who have waved goodbye earlier. I nudged her foot; she stirred a bit but didn’t open her eyes.

Mikochan had white supple skin that is characteristic of the Orientals. She had long silky black hair, almond eyes, full breasts and rounded hips that has had me fantasizing of her naked body when I teach in her class. I must admit, one time,she came to class in a short pleated skirt and bended over to reach for a paper that fell on the floor, I had a hard on just looking at the white cotton panties underneath.

I sighed as I patted her cheeks… “Hey, Mikochan…wake up! Your friends have already left”. She made a move to slap my hands away and murmured to leave her alone. I put my arm under her neck and raised her towards me, as I did that, part of her blouse fell away and I was rewarded with the luscious view of her white breasts pushed up by her cotton bra. I felt the stirring in my pants.

I wrapped my other arm under her knees and carried her towards the futon in my bedroom. As I placed her on the bed, her short skirt fell away and once again, I saw the white cotton panties and the gentle mound of her cunt. Gingerly, I started to unbutton her blouse. I thought to myself if she woke up suddenly I would stop and just leave the room….but as I got to the last button, and she has not moved, I turned her over and removed the clasp of her bra freeing the white and soft breasts that I so eagerly wanted to see.

I gave her breasts a squeeze and took one nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it. I saw my sweet Mikochan smile in her drunken stupor. I stopped a moment to take off my shirt, drenched with sweat….I pulled down my shorts as well…and my cock hard and wet from pre cum stuck out like an angry sword.

I kissed Mikochan deep in the mouth, and as I did that, pulled down her skirt. She was now half naked with only her socks and white cotton panties to cover her. I knew Mikochan was a virgin. One summer she was taking tutorial lessons from me, she confessed that her boyfriend then wanted to have sex with her, but she refused, she didn’t like the boy enough to let him intrude in her body. I was burning with lust knowing that I would be the man to pierce this virginal oriental.

Tenderly, I rubbed her cunt through her cotton panties until it was wet from her juice, I slipped off her panty, and rubbed her clit some more. Mikochan was moaning, she liked the touch, her body was responding to the pleasure spot. My finger slipped a bit into her cunt hole, it was very slippery, about a few inches in, I felt her hymen protecting her virginal abode. I smiled and rubbed my hard and big cock.

I took her socks off and took her arms and tied it up above her head. Then I pulled down her panties. Her soft mound of black hair rested on the cunt glistening from juice. I spread her legs and sucked on her clit. My fingers pushing in and out of her cunt hole. Mikochan begun to stir…her eyes fluttered open. I sucked on her clit…then moved down to fuck her with my tongue. I could hear her moaning. If she was fully aware of what was happening , I wasn’t sure, all I know is that her body and mind was responding to the pleasure I was giving her.

Her moans got louder as her swollen clit and thrashing about, signaled her climax against my tongue fucking her. She pulled at her tied arms, her thighs clutching my head. I pushed it apart and continued to suck her clit until she let out a yell and lay slumped on the futon.

I moved up on top of her…her breathing was fast..her eyes were open looking at me. I squeezed her breasts once again and tweaked her nipples. It was hard…I knew she was ready to receive my hard throbbing cock into her. I pushed her legs up until her knees were on her chest….guiding the head of my cock into her virgin hole…I whispered to her to just relax and enjoy it.

That was when she started to struggle. I pushed down on her. My weight and built was no match for this sweet petite oriental, all she could do was squirm under me.

I paid no attention as she started to plead . My cock pushed in, she was very warm and tight. This got me very excited. I pushed further in. I could hear my sweet Mikochan whimpering. I told her, “shhhh…relax…it might hurt a bit but it will soon be okay…just enjoy it..”.

As my big cock reached the hymen , I looked into her eyes…then with a swift movement pierced her hard. Her head threw back and her eyes closed as she realized the depth of her intrusion. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. I grabbed her butt and squeezed as I grinded deeper. She was so tight that it was making it difficult for me to hold on much longer.

I started to pump in and out of her like a piston. Pulling all the way out then ramming in. I was so consumed with lust for her, that my cock would bury itself deep into her with so much force that her whole body was being carried up and down. She was moaning and crying. I rubbed her cunt once more to keep the juice flowing. Squeezing her breasts every now and then. Her head was thrown back now…..she was starting to feel the pleasure of having a man’s cock inside her.

I was fucking her hard, our sweat mingling in the summer night. My sweet Mikochan would soon climax, I could hear her…. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”. This excited me more and I lifted up her hips so I can penetrate her deeper, she responded by clutching her legs around my waist. I rammed her hard until she screamed and slumped back into the bed. My cock spurted warm cum into her lovely tight cunt, and I collapsed on top of her.

As I lay in the futon, my sweet Mikochan sleeping beside me. I resolved that when I wake up in the morning, she would see me fucking her from behind. My lovely oriental virgin, will be my love slave until she learns all her lessons.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mikochan's First Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds