• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Troy A Man Ch. 02

Making Troy A Man Ch. 02

12

Glenda returned a short time later as Troy leaned against the railing of the hay loft. He knew he should be contemplating suicide, murder, or escape. But his mind was stuck in a grey fog. He could only dumbly look around at his surroundings.

The moment a thought entered his mind, it brought him unbearable pain. Kevin choking up as he left him naked, with his mother. Aunt Lulu holding him by the scruff of his neck, slapping his cheek repeatedly. Cousin Glenda sitting on his face, forcing him to...

No, no, grey fog was much safer, easier.

"You ok, Troy? Chickens are fed, need to see to the pigs . Follow me, ok?"

He couldn't respond, just trudged after her. Just keep moving. Do things. Yes, raise your arm. Grasp the handle. Turn the spigot. Haul the bucket. Dump it in the trough. Spray the hose. Hang the cord.

His day progressed like that as Glenda gave him task after task. He fed the pigs, fed the cattle, cleaned, mucked, swept, helped her mend a fence in two places, gathered eggs, milked cows (with a machine, he thanked his lucky stars. He couldn't imagine doing it by hand.)

And that was all before lunch.

He spilled into his chair at lunch time, bone tired, sleep deprived, and mentally destroyed.

"How you doin', Sugar?" Aunt Lulu asked him once lunch was served and his cousins had begun eating.

"Ok..." he replied numbly. His mouth had formulated the response without any help from his brain.

"Oh, uh, he was real good, Momma!" Glenda chimed in suddenly. "He was quick, smart, polite... He's stronger than he looks too!"

"Well, now, ain't that nice," said Aunt Lulu with a syrupy tone. "Now, come on, Glenda, out with it. What happened. I can see somethin' written all over your face."

Glenda blushed and paused a bit. "Well, seein' as how I overheard you an' Aunt Tessa talkin'..."

"Uh huh..." prompted Aunt Lulu. Wendy and Carol both were listening intently at this point.

"Well, I sorta, uh... I sorta sat on his face."

Her two older sisters inhaled sharply and giggled a bit.

"But it's right, ain't it?" Glenda added quickly. "I mean, he's here to be fixed, right? He's gotta eat pussy at some point, right?"

"Aw, Glenda, you jes' think he's cute, don'cha?" Wendy chuckled.

"No, it ain't like that!" Glenda protested. Troy just stared straight ahead, swimming in his comfortable grey fog. He was glad no one had asked him anything further in the matter.

"So what else happened?" Aunt Lulu asked.

"Uh, nothin', that was it."

"All right then, you just sat on his face? An' he was good with that?"

"Uh, yeah, pretty good. It's like I told you, he's real polite, obedient... I mean, he did everything I told him..."

"Ok, then but you just be careful. We got our responsibilities, all of us. And mine is to see that he gets right. So no funny stuff, Glenda. Y'hear what I'm sayin?"

"I hear ya, Momma. Geez. I mean we were gonna anyway at some point, right?"

"Yeah, but when I give the say-so. If he's gonna be good, there ain't no lessons unless I'm there and I said it. Clear?"

"Clear, Momma."

The four women busied themselves with lunch and discussing what was to be done in the afternoon. Troy ate very little. He didn't have much of an appetite.

Aunt Lulu shot a few sideways glances at him periodically though. She seemed to be regarding him in some analytical fashion. Troy ignored it. He thought that there had to be a phone here somewhere. He just had to find it.

He excused himself to go to the bathroom. Glenda fixed him with a brief worried look as he exited the kitchen.

Entering the hall, Troy allowed his mind to take back the present. He fought through alarming flashbacks.

Cousin Glenda's grip on his ankle. Her weight on his chest. Her hot, damp, hairy vulva on his face. The taste of her wetness...

He bolted into the bathroom, where there was a toilet that looked like it had been installed in the 1950s. Flinging open the lid, he pitched in front of it and vomited repeatedly.

He was washing his face and allowing the cool water to provide him some comfort when a knock came at the door. He jumped. Aunt Lulu's voice came through the door. Apparently he would have to plan to look for the phone later.

"You all right in there, Sugar? Aunt Lulu's comin' in."

Oh god! He was trapped!! Was she now going to rape his mouth too?!!

The door opened and Aunt Lulu walked in. There was no lock on this door.

"Hey there, you ok?" she asked him.

Troy stood there, leaning on the sink, his heart pounding in fear. "...Fine. Fine, Aunt Lulu... Ma'am."

"I set the girls to work," she stated. There was a pause. Troy just stared at her, praying she wouldn't lunge for him. "Glenda sat on your face, huh?" Troy just nodded dumbly. "Wanna tell Aunt Lulu about it?"

"...No..." he finally mumbled. adrenaline was still coursing in his veins. He felt like a cornered animal. If only she would step out of the doorway, he might have a chance to run...

"Now, come on," his Aunt went on sympathetically. "Sugar. Troy. I know you don't like girls. We'll deal with that as we can. But that can't have been fun for ya. Glenda's not tellin' me the full story. You wanna tell me what happened? I won't punish ya none for it, I promise."

Was she just here to talk? Troy's panic lessened somewhat. His mind kept filling with nightmare images though. There was no way he could trust this cruel, awful woman.

"Uh, there's isn't much to tell..." he said cautiously.

"That right? Now, come on, Sugar. Tell Aunt Lulu. Nothin' bad's gonna happen to ya because of it. I just want to know why Glenda did that."

A wave of nausea hit him. He fought through it. Could he trust her? But what about Glenda? He didn't want to say how he'd insulted and baited her. Would she get back at him somehow? What could he say that would keep him from any further harm?

"So what happened?" she asked again.

"Well," Troy began, his mind racing. "It was pretty much like she said."

"Well, why don't you tell your Auntie what happened in your own words then, hm?"

"Uh, well... It's like, well, we were done feeding the chickens. And we were gonna feed the pigs next. But Glenda told me to go up into the hay loft. So I did." He swallowed hard. "She, uh, asked me to lie on my back. Then, she, ah, she sat on my... face."

"That's it? An' you ate her pussy?"

"Um, yup." He gulped again. He was sure she knew he was lying about what had happened.

"An' you were fine with that?"

"Um, yes. Yes, Ma'am..."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"And what would you do if she wanted to sit on your face again?"

Troy's stomach lurched. He fought to keep his expression straight and neutral. Was he succeeding in bluffing his way out of this?

"Uh, that would be fine, I guess."

Suddenly his Aunt broke into a broad smile. "Oh, Troy, that's wonderful! Was that your first taste of pussy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy! This might not be as hard as I thought! Ok, Troy, now this is gonna be tough, but I got a duty here to make sure you're right before I send you home. And I'm gonna make sure you are. But this is real, real good news. Do you like Glenda? Do you want her to lead you in chores everyday?"

Troy's mind was screaming. What should he do? He was terrified of Glenda. If he said he didn't like her, what would happen? And what if his other cousins were even worse? He tried to think his course out, but he had no time...

"Oh, sure, I like Glenda," he lied. "She can lead me in chores, sure."

"And what if she wanted to fuck you? What would you think then?"

Troy thought he would pass out. He was sure he was turning white as a sheet. It took every ounce of his will and fortitude to keep standing and breathing before his aunt. Fucking that disgusting troll? A more revolting thought he couldn't possibly imagine!! This couldn't be real!

"Uh, that would be fine I guess. I like her." Oh lord, did he just have to fake that he was straight? Could that end the nightmare? "Would... would it be all right if we... fucked?" Breathe. Just keep breathing, he told himself.

"All right! Why, Troy, that would be just marvelous! And don't worry, you can say it. It ain't cussin' if you use it for what it means. That would be just a marvelous step in the right direction. Troy, I think you're gonna be ok!" She grabbed him and pulled him into a huge bear hug. He resisted the urge to scream, push her away, run for his life. "Maybe your Momma was all worried about nothin'.

"Ok. Let's go downstairs, Aunt Lulu's gonna put the tea on. We'll have a little talk before I send you back to Glenda, ok? Come on, Sugar!"

Troy followed his Aunt downstairs in a trance. That had to be it. Convince her he was straight, quick ticket out of this hell-hole. He had to find a telephone, though, talk to his mother. There's no way she could have known what she was sending him into. Maybe if he said something about how cute Glenda was, Lulu would let him phone his mother? But how could he get a private conversation with his mom? He did not want to have anything to do with Glenda, he didn't want to think about what he might have to do with that filthy pig if he wanted to convince these twisted sickos that he was straight.

His mind was spinning, spinning, spinning...

He sat in the living room while his Aunt put the tea on.

"Well, Troy, seeing as how you've done so well this morning," she said, returning to the living room, "I'm gonna give you some privileges. But first, I wanna find out a bit more about where your head is at."

Privileges? What kind of privileges? His aunt sat down on the sofa.

"Now, your Momma told me how she found ya."

Troy swallowed. He tried not to belie his fear.

"Told me you were in high heels. Panty hose. Garters. Make up. Shaved your privates too, that right?"

There was no way he could deny that. "Um, yup, that's right..."

"That stuff turn you on, Troy?"

He swallowed again. A general sense of nausea, fear and dread was becoming normal for him. "Ah, no, no, not really..."

Lulu fixed him with a warm look and smile. "Now, it's ok Troy. You can be honest about it. Some folks like things a little different. Nothin' wrong with that."

She paused, still smiling at him. He didn't know what to make of her comments, so he just remained silent. His mind was doing thousands of calculations as to how far he could push; what the best and quickest way out of this situation was.

Aunt Lulu went on. "We go by the Good Book here. Far as I know, it don't say nothin' about high heels and garter belts. We just want you to be right with the Holy Kingdom. Me an' my daughters, we never really cared for dresses, and makeup and such. I don't think The Father would keep us out o' His house on account o' that. You understand?"

"I think so, Ma'am." Did she mean that she thought cross-dressing was ok? His mother certainly wouldn't agree... His mind worked even harder now. What exactly were his aunt's motives? What criteria would he have to meet before being released?

"Good," said Aunt Lulu. "And you really like Glenda?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well, your room has a lock on it, we had you locked in. I figure you were too tired to notice. I reckoned we might have to keep you locked in, depending. The bed's a bit rough. No window. How would you like to sleep in Glenda's room? She's got a big, comfy bed and a good view. Fireplace. Couch. Hm?"

Glenda's room? Surely, that meant 'in Glenda's bed'. With Glenda. He suppressed a shudder. He hadn't noticed the lock... What the hell was he supposed to have done if he'd had to piss? Or take a shit?? Nevermind, this might be an opportunity. As horrifying as it seemed, he forced what he hope seemed an eager smile. "In Glenda's room? Like, with Glenda?"

"Yep, with Glenda," she said with a proud smile. "I'll have to ask her first, of course, Sugar. But I'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be. You heard Wendy teasin' her about thinkin' you're cute? Well, I know my Glenda, an' she was protestin' that a little hard." She winked.

There was a pause. Troy kept up his forced grin. He couldn't imagine sharing a bed with that corpulent throwback. Means to an end, he told himself.

"So tell me, then, Troy..." his aunt said, her tone getting more serious. "Your momma said you like boys. That true?"

Shit, how would he answer this one? He couldn't feign an instant conversion, that would seem too suspicious...

"Well, really, it was just that one, and uh, really, Ma'am..." His mind was calculating, thinking, planning...

"Yeah? Go on," Aunt Lulu urged him.

"Well, I don't know if you'll believe it..."

"Try me."

"It... it just seemed to sort of fit, you know? With the makeup, and the, you know, the stockings and heels..."

"M hm...."

"Well, honestly, Ma'am..." He had it! He knew what to say, he just had to be careful about how he said it. Make it seem natural, make it seem natural...

"Honestly, it's my mother. And the city. The girls there are just, it's... All they care about is clothes, and jewelry, and cars, and money... They're all fake, and soft, and vapid... Glenda... Well, I've never met a girl like Glenda." He tried to force that same eager grin. He could taste bile in his mouth. Was his aunt buying this?

"She's... sweet. And real. She's hard-working, she's strong..."

Aunt Lulu was grinning broadly as he spoke. She really was buying this!

"And she's... big. She's a real big girl, I like that, Aunt Lulu. I really like that. Nothin' like my mother, or those stupid debutantes... Glenda's cute. She's real cute. I really've never met a girl like her!"

"Oh, Sugar, you can't imagine how happy it makes me to hear that," his aunt gushed. "All right then! I'll ask Glenda if you can sleep with her tonight when you come in for dinner!" She paused, a proud grin still on her face as she slapped her palms down on her thighs. "Heavens to betsy, so happy! Troy, I actually think you're really gonna like your stay here!"

She got up and went to the kitchen to make the tea, as the kettle was whistling.

Enjoy his stay? Fat chance! He had a plan now, though, and he made ready to stick to his guns, to endure whatever was required to get the hell out of here.

Twenty minutes later he was back in the barn, walking towards Glenda. His mind was still whirring like a hard drive, thinking, plotting. Somehow he'd managed to convince his aunt, now could he fool his cousin?

"Hi, Glenda," he greeted her. His instinct was to run. To shy away. To hide from this aggressive, loathsome predator.

"Hey, Troy," she returned. Her expression was fraught with concern. "You, uh, took a while there with Momma. You talkin'?"

"We talked." He decided to let her dangle, at least for a moment.

"'Bout... 'bout what?" Her face was slightly reddened. Did this beast really think he was cute? She was repulsive to him.

"Look, Glenda, I'm sorry for the things I said earlier. Really, really sorry. I didn't say anything to your mom about what I said, or what you did."

Glenda just looked at him, her buck teeth in her slightly-ajar mouth making her look incredibly unintelligent.

"I just said you asked me to lay down, and you sat on my face. Just basically the way you told it."

Glenda stared back. "Well, that's... That's real nice of you, Troy. You... you know, Momma woulda got real mad at me if she knew I lost my temper like that. I'm real sorry too, Troy, I never shoulda..."

"Hey, hey, Glenda, it's ok," he interrupted her. "Glenda, look, I was angry. My mom sent me out here without me having any say. This farm is, well, it's really different for me. I'm used to fast cars, and pavement, and air conditioning... It's... It's just a bit of a shock, that's all, ok?"

"Uh huh," she just nodded, a half-smile in her stupid face. He had to be careful, she had displayed that hint of piggy intelligence earlier. Don't underestimate her, this girl is key to you getting out of here, he told himself. And she's also dangerous.

"We just got off on the wrong foot is all, I really didn't mean a word of what I said. I really do apologize, will you forgive me?" Troy was almost choking on his words as he produced them.

"Golly, yes, yes for sure!" she was beaming now. "Will you forgive me too, Troy? I mean, I... I won't ever make you like that again, ok? Really, I won't."

He forced a laugh. He hoped it sounded friendly and natural. "Why, sure, Glenda, of course I'll forgive you." Ok, push it a bit further, but don't give away too much... "And, Glenda?"

"Yeah?"

"Glenda, I... I actually think you're really pretty. I wish I told you that." He smiled at her.

She blushed a deep, deep pink and was struck dumb for a minute, smiling a bashful smile. Her mouth was still slightly open and her front teeth protruding.

"Well, ahem, uh..." she finally stammered. "We should get back to chores, huh?"

And back to chores they went. By supper time, Troy's arms felt like they were falling off. He tried to put on a brave face and be cheerful. He felt it easier to let his brain slip into neutral and embrace the grey fog. His actions were those of an automaton.

Back at the house, Troy feigned some measure of happiness. He was dying inside; dreading this sleeping arrangement. And he was tired. Worn out. He'd never had to do that kind of work ever in his life. How did these girls manage it day in day out?

He managed to choke down dinner because his body was screaming for nourishment. He sat at the table with a stupid, half-smile on his face the whole time, fighting his anxiety and his nausea, trying to say as little as possible.

His aunt and three cousins kept their discussion going about feed quality, market prices, and soil erosion. Troy was again, blissfully thankful he had nothing to add to the conversation.

After dinner, the three cleared the table and began to tend to the dishes. Troy felt his body shutting down. His limbs were worked past any imaginings of strain he could have conceived of. He was going to be sore tomorrow, that was for sure.

They took turns in the bath. Troy almost fell asleep in the tub. The hot water felt so soothing on his tired muscles. The girls were watching some TV and relaxing when he came out. He wobbled as he walked. His legs, and pretty much every muscle in his body, felt like jelly.

He decided to keep up the ruse of friendliness, and announced his exhaustion, and bade them all a good night.

Glenda had a huge, sparkling smile as he spoke. "Oh, Troy, Momma asked me about the new sleeping arrangements... I'm more than happy to share my bed with ya!"

"Oh, cripes," groused Carol. "Put a lid on your heat, Glenda. You're just to help fix 'im. That's not your weddin' bed or nothin'."

"Just jealous!" Glenda smirked, sticking her tongue out at her sister. "I'm gonna hit the hay early too!"

Oh fuck, thought Troy. No, no, no! I just want to sleep, dammit! Why couldn't I just get one night of peace before I have to share the covers with that sow??

Good night wishes were exchanged all around.

"You make sure you get some sleep, now, y'hear?" said Aunt Lulu. "I want you two both fresh and rested!"

"Ok, Momma!" said Glenda.

"Don't worry," said Troy. "Good night."

They changed into their night clothes and bedded down. Troy was as quick changing as he could be. Glenda took her time and made more of a show of it. She smiled expectantly as they crawled under the covers.

Mercifully, Troy was asleep the moment he hit the pillow, thwarting, if unintentionally, any amorous designs Glenda might have.

His dreamless sleep was interrupted by Glenda shaking him. "C'mon, wake up, Honey," she said softly, trying to rouse him. His mind couldn't clear, his vision wouldn't focus. When he come to himself he was far too tired to react with the horror his brain impelled him to. He just stared stupidly forward, his jaw hanging open, sucking in breath.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Troy A Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds