• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Master and the Ring Ch. 01

The Master and the Ring Ch. 01

123

Henri was on the precipice, just a few more thrust and he would achieve enough arousal to stimulate ejaculation. He was working hard, vigorously driving his hard, meaty cock in and out of Yvonne, his favorite. Her ass was exquisite, and he never missed an opportunity to fill it full of his steely member. She was panting, working her clitoris with a blurred hand, lying on her back with both legs high in the air. Serena, kneeling next to Yvonne, watched Henri thrust in and out, waiting impatiently for the eruption. Her eyes pleaded for Henri to climax, almost begging for the nectar Henri would soon deposit into her wanting mouth.

It wasn't to be. Suddenly the door to the chamber opened abruptly and the Master entered. Henri, seeing him, immediately pulled out of Yvonne just prior to his climax. Diverting his eyes, he backed slowly away from the two women to an alcove. Seconds later, Peeking around the stone corner, Henri took the chance to view the Master finish what he had started. Henri's penis remained rigid, wanting greatly to release the load he had boiling in his loins. The urge only increased as he watched the Master join Yvonne and Serena. Henri was in awe of the Master's form. He was enormous, towering over the women. His naked muscled body rippled with power and definition. The Master's penis was immense almost twice as long and thick as Henri's own. At the base of his shaft, Henri saw a curious gold ring tightly around the Master's giant cock. Even from the distance he was away, Henri could see odd runes around the ring and they were shining a faint blue.

With amazement, Henri watched the long thick shaft engorge and grow erect, getting larger with each second until the Master took hold of it in one gigantic hand. With fear in her eyes, Serena approached, reaching up with both hands to grip the Master's hard cock. Henri's hand spontaneously went to his own throbbing member and stroked just as Serena began. Standing, Serena opened her mouth to lick the red swollen head of the Master's cock but could not open wide enough to take him inside her mouth. Using her hands, she stroked and licked the massive shaft, sticking her tongue deep inside the inch long slit of the Master's urethra.

The Master's head fell back in pleasure. Henri felt pride. He had taught Serena well and hoped what she had learned would somehow save her and Yvonne. The Master grunted approval as the tongue of Serena pressed deeper into his massive slit and she stroked quickly. With her hands on either side of his shaft, she stroked the thick tool, each hand separated by over an inch, the Master was so wide. The runes on the gold ring continued to glow blue as Serena stroked the massive shaft, her fingers hitting the ring on occasion.

Envious, Henri wished he had finished before the master arrived. This was not a selfish desire only; no it was to aid Yvonne in what was to come. If Henri had reached climax he would have deposited the needed lubrication into Yvonne's rectum in preparation for the Master, giving Serena a few spurts for good measure. Now that he had been unsuccessful, she would have to endure the Master without the helpful lubrication of Henri's seed. Henri watched on as Serena did all she could to coat the Master's mammoth cock with her saliva before he turned and took Yvonne.

Yvonne lay motionless with fright on the red velvet lounge. Henri could see her fear, and could see that she was concentrating on keeping her anal muscles open from when Henri so abruptly left. She did not want it to close fully though it would do little to ease her pain when the Master tired of Serena's hands and mouth. Henri had taught her this, showing her the ease in which he could return to her ass if she remained partially open. The Master was much too big for it to matter but still she tried.

The time had come.

Henri could do nothing but watch. He had been sent to prepare the women for the Master's arrival and had possibly now failed. Without his seed, Yvonne may hemorrhage and die from the Master's massive cock. Awestruck, Henri watched as the Master pulled away from Serena and knelt down on the floor beneath Yvonne. Even kneeling, his cock was much too high to enter her. Lifting the woman in one large hand, the other grasped his wet cock, bending it down to Yvonne's quivering anus. From Henri's view, as the Master came in contact with the panicked woman, the sheer size of the Master's head roughly covered Yvonne's bottom. Gripping Yvonne's body tighter around the waist, the Master pressed her upon his cock as if she was a toy vagina made just for him. Yvonne cried out in pain as her ass stretched around the red bulbous head until it was forced into her anal cavity. Henri expected her to die, to be torn asunder but somehow she had survived the initial penetration, and was taking the Master further into her body. She was limp in the Master's hand, possible unconscious, Henri could not tell from where he stood around the corner. He was still stroking his cock, unaware he was even doing it as he was unable to turn away from the sight. The Master's cock disappeared into Yvonne's body until half was hidden from Henri's view. The Master stopped, holding the limp woman still and seemingly basking in the sensations covering half of his member.

Serena moved then, still standing next to the Master, she placed both hands under his heavy balls, lifting and rolling them in her hands. The Master grunted his approval and immediately began to pull Yvonne back off his cock with just his hand. Serena moved to the half of his cock that was not in use, stroking with her hands as Yvonne was brought back on the other half. The combination seemed to please the Master. Serena sped up, stroking twice as fast as the Master moved Yvonne for several minutes. Assisting her sister more, Serena leaned over and licked and spit upon the Master's shaft as it left Yvonne's body while she stroked him.

Henri watched from afar the Master's heavy testicles begin to rise, but it took quite some time. Serena was frantic, trying desperately to get the Master to climax, stroking faster and faster. Henri knew she was trying to save her sister and her mouth was drying out quickly. The longer the Master penetrated Yvonne the more damage she would suffer. It was apparent to Henri that more of the Master's cock was entering her the closer he came to his climax. He knew not where it could be going, fearing the worst.

Already, twice the amount of time had passed from when Henri had entered the chamber to prepare the sisters this evening. The stamina of the Master was staggering. Not only was he lasting he had been holding the full weight of Yvonne in his one hand as he manually moved her body on and off his shaft. There was no doubt in Henri's mind why he was so feared. He could hear soft moans coming from Yvonne, she was not completely out and thankfully not dead. The ring around the Master's shaft glowed bright blue, pulsing now, as did his shaft at the same rate almost as if they were connected.

Serena had begun to tire; sweat covered her naked body as she tried valiantly to save her sister. Her chest gasped for air, lifting her large breasts with each deep inhale. She was constantly licking the top and side of the Master's massive cock to add as much lubrication as she could for Yvonne. Henri watched with a sort of pride at all the preparation coming to fruition. She was stunning as was her sister. A dark haired woman, when her sister was light. Both women had large breasts with voluptuous curvy bodies the Master seemed to desire. They were chosen early on, taken and then kept alone in the chamber they now occupied. Henri had been instructed to teach them the art of pleasing the Master, spending several days with them until the time arrived for the Master to have them. He had thoroughly enjoyed his time with the two sisters. Growing very attached to both but desired Yvonne the most. As he watched the Master continue with Yvonne as Serena stroked fanatically, Henri recalled the last days fondly, knowing his time with them was now over.

*****

The war was at an end. Henri's nation had lost and was forced to surrender. The Master and his forces were just too powerful; without surrender no one would have survived. The Master's conditions were reprehensible but had to be obeyed. For those that had survived the war, were brought before the Master, forced to remove their clothing and were sorted by classes. Henri didn't know why he had been chosen at first, not until he was told what his new assignment was. The Master did not give this assignment himself, but it if Henri refused he would be killed.

"Master has chosen you to instruct; to prepare these women for his coming. Prepare them well and they may survive."

Henri was given a list of women's names and a map of the structure to find each room. He looked dumbfounded at the names and rooms; not comprehending what was required of him.

"Prepare? What am I preparing them for?" he asked.

The enemy soldier laughed, "Penetration from Mentula... the Master's giant cock!" the soldier laughed again before turning to leave.

Henri was shocked. He knew then why the survivors had been unceremoniously herded in front of the Master naked. He knew now why he was chosen for this role. He had been blessed with a large penis, a fact that was not hidden during the selections. The Master was a huge creature, foretelling of a giant penis that apparently even had a name. Mentula they called it. As Henri contemplated what he was tasked to do, he could not fathom the chore. Looking at the list again, he did not recognize all the names but some he did. The parchment gave him instructions on who to 'prepare' first. As he read further he quickly learned the master preferred anal penetrations. Henri was instructed to prepare the women accordingly. This was something Henri had never done, it being forbidden in his country.

Not knowing what else to do, Henri decided to find the first chamber and the two apparently related women locked inside. Serena and Yvonne of house Granvas, were not known by Henri before or during the war. When he entered the chamber he was immediately taken aback by the two beautiful young women he found. Knowing what he was ordered there to do, his cock lurched in his pants upon seeing them despite his misgivings.

"Greetings. I am Henri of house Dangard. I have orders to prepare you for Mentula and the coming of the Master."

Both maidens stood, giving Henri a better look at them. He could clearly see healthy strong bodies, large breasts and shapely hips beneath their clothing. Their faces were of the same shape, similar eyes and chins but their hair was of different hues. They were both very beautiful.

"Prepare us? In what manner?" the blond asked, being the older.

"There is no other way to put this. The Master intends to have you sexually. Mentula is the name given to his manhood. My instructions are to prepare you for penetration from Mentula that you may survive."

Both women gasped, the dark haired one fell to her knees and began to sob. The blond soon joined her, trying to comfort the slightly younger. Henri walked over to both and offered his hand, raising both of them.

"I know this is an impossible situation but all of our lives depend on obeying the Master. I must do what I'm commanded as you are."

"Why can't we escape and leave this place?" the younger asked.

"Impossible... others have tried and died. Our only chance is complete obedience or suffer terrible deaths."

"We're dead anyway if he violates us. He's enormous. It will kill us for sure," the older exclaimed.

"No, you can survive if you do what I teach you and prepare for him... why else would he bother with ordering me to do so if you were going to die anyway?"

Both women looked at each other and contemplated what he said. Finally the oldest stood defiantly and said, "What must we do? How will you prepare us?"

"I was chosen to prepare you because of the size and girth of my own manhood. I will teach you how to adapt to it and how to please the Master and thereby survive. You can please him with other parts of your body as well. This you must learn to stay alive. I don't know how long I have to prepare you."

The sisters looked at each other again and backed away from Henri, talking quietly. After a few minutes the older turned to him with the younger standing to her side. Both of them began to disrobe and stood naked before Henri in a few moments.

"I am Yvonne," the older blond said.

"I am Serena," the younger brunette added.

"We have decided to submit to your teachings in order to survive. What would you have us do?" Yvonne asked.

Henri was taken aback once again. The image of the naked sisters before him was stunning. He had never seen the like before in all his days. He'd had plenty of bar maids and country girls but never had he come across two stunning beauties as stood before him then. He said nothing, only stared at the two of them for over a minute before he realized what he was doing and what she had asked. Their breasts defied gravity, remaining high and perky on their chests even naked. They had the same shape, round with small areolas slightly darker than their olive skin. He watched, spellbound, as the skin wrinkled around the nipple pulling it off their breasts as the cooler air met their naked flesh. They were well toned from activity but also curvy and voluptuous. The blond had removed her pubic hair completely but the younger had a dark thick triangle above her sex. Henri's large cock began to grow in his pants as he admired the two sisters.

"I'm sorry... I must say you're very beautiful... both of you! I will do my best to instruct you and prepare you for Mentula. Are you virgins?"

"I have been with men before," Yvonne answered.

"I have not known a man here," Serena motioned to her loins... "But have pleased a few with my mouth and hands."

"Very well... I need to evaluate what you know. We need not waste time teaching what you already have learned."

Henri began to remove his own clothing and soon stood naked before them with his long cock semi hard, hovering horizontal toward them.

Serena gasped when his large dick was revealed to them. Yvonne's eyes widened but she hid her surprise well. None of them moved, just standing naked across from each other. Slow and steady, Henri's impressive penis continued to rise until it was fully erect and pulsing in the air. The sisters had not made a move toward him as they viewed his naked body. He was impressive. Muscled from the war, with a few battle scars, and the cock between his legs was larger than either woman had ever seen.

Finally, Henri moved toward them and both of them jumped and backed up as he did. They quickly stopped, realizing what they had done and feigned composure.

"Do not be frightened... I mean you no harm... I only wish for you to survive. I will be as gentle as I can possibly be to prepare you for the Master. Now show me what you know. We can waste little time."

Yvonne was the first to move toward him. Being the older more experienced sister, she walked toward him and fell to her knees. Serena joined her shortly after Yvonne had already reached forward and took hold of Henri's wide shaft.

"I have taught Serena how to please a man with her mouth and hands by way of a candle. She says she has brought several to climax using this technique."

Yvonne proceeded to show Henri what she taught Serena by beginning to stroke his shaft with her hands and suck his head with her mouth. Despite himself, Henri moaned as her wet, hot mouth engulfed the head of his cock and she sucked gently. Her tongue circled his glands, as her hands gently stroked up and down for a few moments. Then she took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Very good, now Serena you show me you can do the same."

Serena looked at her sister. She was nervous but Yvonne nodded and moved slightly for Serena to have access to Henri. She was not as skilled as her sister but it still felt amazing to have this hot young woman sucking and stoking his cock. His wide member spread her mouth to its limit and she used her tongue well, even pressing it on his slit as if to penetrate. She stroked and sucked for a few moments longer than her sister, almost forgetting to stop as she got into it.

The urge to ejaculate rose in Henri's body. The excitement of what he was being ordered to do was not lost on his body. He was almost at his limit when Serena stopped abruptly. His cock strained for release, throbbing and glistening in the air before the women on their knees.

"Very good! We need not practice that, other than to warn you Mentula will be much large and will require special care. Have you had any man as large as or larger than me?" Henri asked Yvonne.

Both sisters answered, telling him he was the biggest they had witnessed. He brought them to their feet and walked them over to where a red velvet lounge chair had been provided. He sat both women on the long chair and stood before them with his hard cock still throbbing with a long drip of pre-ejaculate hanging from the middle of his shaft.

"I was chosen for my size, to prepare your bodies for Mentula. Your hands and mouth may not be enough to please the Master. You must learn to take my length and width easily inside of yourselves to be ready for Mentula's girth and length."

"I will go first," Yvonne volunteered.

She leaned back on the chair, lifting her legs to reveal her sex. Henri could see she was already moist and her lips were flushed and engorged. This made him hopeful that she might survive the Master. Kneeling before her, she opened her sex for him, playing with her own clitoris before he got into position. He noticed that she was completely hair free; giving Henri another clue she was well versed in the art of love.

"Serena... pay close attention to me. Watch what I do with my hands to help myself," Yvonne instructed.

"Yes, this is a good idea... since you have not been with a man," Henri added.

He spread his slippery pre-ejaculate around his bulging head and pressed it down toward Yvonne's open lips. Thrusting slowly forward, he penetrated her vagina without much resistance. He knew she had seen her fair share of men, taking the whole of his cock in one smooth motion. His balls hit the velvet chair beneath her and he held himself deep. She began circling her engorged clit with a single finger, licking it every so often to maintain lubrication.

Yvonne moaned when Henri pulled out and thrust his cock in faster. She fell back onto the chair, still playing with her clitoris with one hand and found her left breast with the other. She pinched her nipple, bit her lip and moaned again as Henri sped up his thrusts into her. Henri had not felt womanly folds such as these in his many conquests. She was spectacular, wrapping his cock in pure bliss he never knew existed. Blood pounded in his head as the pleasure rushed through his body, blurring his vision. She was so wet and hot he had to pull out before he lost his load inside of her.

"Yvonne! I've never felt anything like you before. I cannot continue without spilling my seed."

"But you must... You are the biggest I've had and I felt you reaching depths and widths I've not known before. I have to be prepared for Mentula. Now enter me again and go as long as you can until you climax."

"As you wish."

Bending his steel erection down enough was difficult but Henri pressed himself in to Yvonne's drenched vagina and thrust himself deep and hard. He began pounding away at her, forcing himself deeper than before as long as he could maintain. His balls grew tight, the pleasure was unmatched. He felt the pending climax approaching rapidly but he did not stop. Finally, it was impossible to stop and his large cock spewed his seed into Yvonne's body with the pleasure and force he had never known before. As he climaxed it was then he realized that Yvonne was experiencing her own orgasm, something he didn't expect to witness as he prepared the two women. It was real and it was undeniable. Yvonne was trembling and her entire body seemed to vibrate from her contractions. He felt her sex squeezing his shaft as his own convulsions jettisoned his seed deep inside of her womb.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Master and the Ring Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds