• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Christmas Party

A Christmas Party

The office Christmas party is as expected.

Everyone is drunk, a few people have already passed out on the office tables and there is a lot of laughter, gossip and flirting. It seems to be one of those nights that we will talk about for the whole of next year.

Brad, my boss, has been flirting with me all night.

"Can I see you in my office?" he whispers in my ear and then leaves.

I smile as he walks away.

Do I go? Or do I ignore him? Does he want to have sex in his office or does he just want to chat privately?

Of course he wants sex.

Do I risk losing everything for one night of sex? Do I risk losing my husband because I couldn't resist my boss?

Of course I do.

I can't resist that man.

I walk up to his office, away from the party and quietly open the door. He is standing in front of his desk, waiting for me. He walks past me and shuts the door, locking it in the process.

He doesn't waste any time.

He leans in and kisses me. When his lips touch mine, I pull away. It doesn't feel right.

"Sorry," I whisper to him and leave his office.

After I go back down to the party, I think about my life. Why don't I just take my chances? Why don't I just let myself go?

I turn and walk back to his office.

I open the door quietly and enter without Brad noticing me. He is sitting behind his desk with his head in his hands. I rest my hand on his shoulder.

He looks up, surprised.

"Look, I'm sorry..." he begins.

"Shhhh...."

I place my hand on his lips to stop him talking. I loosen the tie from around his neck and then fling it on the floor.

I run my hand up his inner thigh and his beautiful eyes gaze at me. He understands. I can see the bulge in his pants grow.

He reaches up and kisses me. His lips are so soft, so tender, so juicy. I can feel the passion in the air. The room is alight with chemistry.

I push him back down onto the seat. I want his cock in my mouth.

I unzip his pants and his member instantly jumps out like an unleashed tiger. It is so firm and hard.

I bend down and take him all in my mouth. He is big. And strong. I love it. It tastes like man.

I run my mouth over and over his member and it grows harder with each stroke. He clenches and moans. My hand runs up and down his strong shaft and I just want it all. I take him in my mouth over and over again. I want his cock.

I look up at him.

He smirks.

I move away from his cock and I pull down my stockings and knickers whilst he stares in awe. I love his wide-eyed lust.

I hitch my skirt up and spread my legs over his seated body. He sits ready and hard.

I hold his cock in my hand and place my pussy lips at the top of his member. It feels so right. I have wanted him inside me for a long time and now is my chance. I hold and let my wet pussy juice flow over his strong piece.

As I hesitate, he almost explodes in anticipation.

I swallow his hard piece inside me in one go. He goes deep inside me. We both hold our breath in lust, panting. I hold still for a moment and take it all in.

When I start to move my hips, I feel him so deep inside me. I feel every part of his perfectly shaped member inside my pussy.

I am dripping wet.

I place my finger inside his mouth and his sweet lips lap on my finger as I swivel my hips on the chair.

He moans and I start to bounce.

My thighs push me up and down, and his long member touches me so deep inside. I grab the back of his strong neck for support. My other hand reaches behind me and grabs his thigh.

He forcibly unbuttons my shirt and pulls my breasts out of my bra. He nuzzles his face into my breasts, kissing as I bounce.

I squeal as his member pounds me on the inside.

As I slow my thrusting down, he reaches up and fondles my breasts. He picks me up and leans me over the desk, guiding me into doggy style. I point my pussy out for him to enter me. I feel exposed as he rubs his hands all over my behind. He guides his member into me, sliding back into my wetness.

He suddenly jams me with intensity, ramming himself deep inside me. He aggressively pumps me with the force of a moving truck.

Yes.

He holds the small of my back and he slaps my bottom.

Oh yes.

He slaps it again.

Harder I tell him.

Harder.

He slaps again. I love it.

Oh.

Yes!

I grit my teeth and I feel him pump me. Yes! I grip at the table as he thrusts himself into my pussy. Yes!

I feel my whole body start to shake with the orgasm and a hotness flushes all over me.

He throws himself at me with one last surge before his cum. I feel his warmth squirt inside me and I squeal again.

We both take more than a few moments to catch our breath. He falls back into his office chair, a huge smile covering his face.

Sensational.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Christmas Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds