• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Cottage Ch. 02

The Cottage Ch. 02

The rising sun streams through the open window and rouses me from a deep and satisfying slumber. I pick my head up from your chest and search the room for clothes, seeing only your long white top I carefully climb off of you and slip it on. It reaches down just enough to keep me decent. I wonder over to the bay window, leaning against the windowsill I look out. The garden is full of lush greens and bright pinks, birds flit around the feeders in the early morning sunshine twittering to each other as the rain patters against the pain of glass. I hear the shuffle of covers and the pad of feet before I feel your breath against my ear, your lips against my neck. "Good morning".

Your arms slip around my body and pull me close, I feel the warmth from you seep through the thin fabric and warm my back. Your lips slowly work their way down my neck and along my shoulder as one of your hands sneaks down my right thigh searching for the hem of the shirt. You're hungry.

As your fingers trace their way back up under the shirt I feel you shift your weight and partially pin me against the windowsill. I lean my head against the side of the window and continue to watch the rain drops trail down the glass as your hand reaches my breast, at first circling gently, then firmly teasing until I'm relying on the windowsill to keep me upright.

Your lips get to work on the top of my back as your left hand slips between my legs and starts to tease me ever so lightly. I can almost hear you smile as I gasp and whimper in pleasure; I reach back and pull your lips back to my neck. Your kisses get rougher and I begin to feel your hardening cock against my back. I feel a flush of heat travel up my spine as your fingers enter me; I stifle a moan against my arm and dig my nails into your neck. I feel a groan rumble in your chest.

You're rough with me, your fingers moving determinedly inside me searching for just the right spot. I feel your thumb rub the inside of my 'lips' getting me wetter by the second as I watch the cloud of condensation on the window from my ragged breathing increase in size. Finally you find that spot you're looking for, I let out a punished moan as you bring me to the edge of orgasm and leave me hanging there, just teasing me enough to keep me close. Your hand grabs at my breast as you nip my ear, your breathing almost as laboured as mine. You leave me hanging there for what seems like an eternity, never quite reaching the peak of satisfaction, your hard member pushing into the small of my back, reminding me of what's to come.

"Please" I whimper eventually, my fingers squeaking as they slide down the windowpane in desperation. A laugh escapes your lips, but this time you don't pull back as you build me up. The orgasm is almost painful I've wanted it for so long. My body twitches against your chest as you hold me tight, trapping me between you and the wall, as the waves of pleasure pulse through me. A succession of moans escape me as you control the final waves of my orgasm, my forehead pressed against the glass to cool off.

Slowly you release your hold, pull the top over my head, and turn me around to face you, cheeks flushed and my head spinning you lift me up and carry my across the room. I entwine my hands around your neck and hold on tight, my head resting in the hollow of your neck. You eyes are filled with a burning desire that makes me shiver in anticipation. Briefly I feel your lips against my cheek as you lay me down on a wooden surface. I feel the cold hard wood of the dressing table beneath me.

You stroke my breasts before letting your fingers trail up my arms. You're kisses turn desperate and you lock your fingers with mine, pinning my hands down above my head. You move between my legs, forcing them to open as you move closer to me. I feel your cock nudge against my thigh, and then your weight pushes down on me. Every nerve tingles as your body rubs against mine and I moan into your throat. I feel the head of your cock slip up and down my lips, over my clit, even now teasing me, never quite entering me. You start to kiss my neck as you develop a slow steady rhythm, rubbing against me, getting close to dipping inside me, but never quite close enough. I arch my back and bring my hips up to meet you, but still you don't take me. I groan and dig my nails into the back of your hands in frustration.

I start to whisper in your ear how much I want you, how wet your making me, how deep I need you inside me. I need you to take me now "Fuck me" You moan in response and your strokes become firmer, rubbing against my clit in just the right way. I'm no longer sure this is just teasing. We begin to moan together as I feel myself slowly getting closer with each stroke.

I start to fight your hold on my hands, I need to hold you, to pull you closer, to pull you inside me. Your hands tighten, still pinning me down. Your breathing quickens and you bury your face against my neck, I feel the sweat on your brow and I don't even have time to say your name before I feel the first wave of your warm cum flow over me. I feel the vibrations from your chest as you groan with pleasure, and the second wave washes over me. This time your stroke goes all the way, and your third wave fills me, pushing me quickly over the edge. I join you in ecstasy, tightening around you with each thrust, moaning your name each time you pull away, milking you cock with my pussy.

Eventually our orgasms die away and your hands loosen, I wrap my arms around you, my fingers in your hair, and my other hand on your ass. I'm still hungry, I keep you moving. "Just one more" I say, "after all, morning glory can be a hard thing to work out." You smile hits me as I feel you stiffen again. I can see and feel all you love in that smile, and all your lust and desire too. I know I'm a mess down there; you slide easily into me now, my thighs slick with a mixture of me and you. I rock you against me and curl my hands around the back of your thighs so I can stroke the inside of your legs. You let out a groan against my chest and I tell you to take me to our bed.

You lift me in your arms and quickly wrap my legs round you. You gently carry me across the room as I bounce slightly on your cock, still deep in me. You lay me on the sheets, your lips on mine the entire time. Your hands become gentle, stroking instead of grabbing now as your lips move over my breasts and towards my stomach. I know what's on your mind, but I stop you and roll you over onto your back. Instead I move south, my hands begin to tease you as I kiss the insides of your thighs. My hand moves back and forth slowly, just enough to keep you gasping for more as my lips lightly move over your balls. You grab a pillow and stuff it behind you so you can watch me gradually lick your shaft clean. I play with the idea of taking you in my mouth, running my lips over the head, and my tongue around the rim. All the time you're watching me, eyes locked with mine, as I reach down and begin to pleasure myself. Then I do take you, deep, just once, twisting my head I pull back, flicking my tongue around you as I go. You close your eyes for a second and I replace my tongue with my dripping fingers, running them over and around you head as I kiss you. Your hands grab at me again, pulling me close, entwining in my hair. I mount you and feel your hands tighten on my back as I lower myself onto you. I sit with you just inside of me for a moment, just happy to kiss you as I slowly tightening around you and then releasing again. Your hands mimic my muscles, tightening their hold on my sides as I squeeze you.

I look into your eyes, our noses touching, my arms wound around your neck. I lift myself up till I can feel your head right at my entrance before dropping myself back down onto you, next time your hands help lift me then force me down, your cock slamming into me. I moan and kiss you deeply as our rhythm increases in pace, I feel your hips tilt to meet me, forcing you deeper inside me with each trust. My nipples brush against your chest with each movement; they tingle and harden in response. I throw my head back as your kisses move down my neck to my breasts, licking, sucking groping and biting. I moan into your hair as I bury myself in you. Your hand moves to grab my ass, the other lies up my spine as I lean back slightly and ride you from my hips. I feel your breathing quicken as I begin to tilt my hips against you, making you hit different spots inside me. I know your getting close, I can feel you start to stiffen and swell inside me.

You mumble my name into my neck and I groan in return, my hands on your head, in your hair, pulling you close. I listen to your build-up, each stroke getting you closer, making you hold me tighter and thrust harder. I let you control the pace until that most crucial stroke, and then I resist your hands and slow each thrust down. I stretch your orgasm out, controlling each serge of pleasure with my hips, gripping you tight inside me, making you claw at my back. You moan my name as you fill me, your moans turning to gasps as your orgasm subsides and you begin to soften. I move the pillow from behind you, and lay you down on the bed; we kiss softly, your breathing still heavy on my cheek. I settle myself on your chest, curling up as your arms surround me and your breathing returns to normal.

The sun still streams through the window as we doze lazily and the morning grows old.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Cottage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds