• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Transcontinental Swap Ch. 05

Transcontinental Swap Ch. 05

123

My thanks to GermanDragon for his outstanding editing skills on this story and several others after they were posted. Any errors that remain are mine.

Transcontinental Swap -- Ch. 05

A convenient extension of one couple's marriage

Personals: Transcontinental Couple Seeking Similar

Couple for Unusual Relationship

Synopsis of Past Chapters: Julie and Russ have superb jobs that have pulled them to opposite coasts. Being oversexed, they sought another couple with the 'reverse' problem where the woman was on the west coast where Russ' job took him, and the man in the Cambridge area where Julie had just gotten tenure at a prestigious college. Through an ad they meet and subsequently deeply connected on many levels with Jo and Dirk. While they find the sex satisfying with their new partners, Russ, Julie, and Jo go to a swing party while Julie is in California for a weekend visit with her husband. Over the Christmas holidays, Julie's colleague Steph expresses a desire to swing with Julie and Dirk, and they soon start to get together. One of Julie's older students comes on to her, and soon she had midday sex with Frank. Frank urged her to be sure their noontime trysts were all right with her other lovers.

Russ not only didn't mind that I had fucked Frank, he suggested getting Steph and Bree involved with the handsome young man. "At twenty four, he'll be able to go all day without coming up for air. Do check with Dirk, and be sure he's OK about Frank."

Dirk had a similar response to Russ. "Go for it, but save some pussy for me to enjoy in the evening." I explained that being a horny woman, I was ready to have sex anytime, all the time.

Russ and I had libidos that wouldn't quit. When we could, we'd always had sex mid-day, and even mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Frank and I both had two hours free around lunch, so we started to meet five days a week at his apartment for a nooner. The only days we missed were when the weather was miserable and neither of us wanted to walk through the slush or driving rain to get to his place. On those days, we sat in my office and told each other sexy stories; he'd go to the men's room and jerk off, and I'd jill off in the ladies room. I continued to insist that no hanky-panky between us would happen on campus.

I told Steph about Frank about two weeks after we started to have steady sex, and the steady sex started immediately after the first time we had sex. Steph just grinned at me, "You slut. Can I join you guys? Maybe he could muster up a few orgasms for little old me."

The next day, I brought Steph with me to Frank's apartment at our agreed time. When he opened the door the two of us stood there with big smiles. He guessed immediately what we wanted, and after introductions, the three of us stripped and made good use of his bed. Frank rose to the occasion of our FFM, satisfying both of us for the afternoon. After that, Steph came with me once or twice a week to our noontime sessions.

Bree found a timeslot in one of her busy days and took the MBTA to Harvard Square and joined us about a week after that on a day when Steph had to teach. Frank was in Pussy Heaven, and readily admitted we were keeping him exceptionally satisfied. Bree liked Frank, and for that matter so did Steph and me. Bree suggested that we invite Frank to our next weekend swing party. I asked Dirk, and Steph floated the idea past Joe, and everyone approved.

The next day, Friday, I was lying naked in Frank's bed with his second load of cum leaking out of my cunt. Frank was in heaven again having enjoyed the spiritual experience of our lovemaking. I asked, "Have you ever been a swinger?"

Frank looked at me, "A couple of times, but not recently except with you, Steph, and Bree. I prefer making love to swinging, but I understand what you mean."

"We're getting together tomorrow evening with Steph's husband Joe, and my temporary husband Dirk. We'd like you to join us. It'll be a fun fuck fest. There's a lot of strong and friendly emotions expressed." As an after thought I said, "You could even bring a date."

I couldn't fathom why I threw in that last comment, but it proved to be a wonderful statement that livened up our weekend.

Frank said, "A date? Are you serious?"

I rolled over to look at him, "Why? Do you have someone in mind?"

"Yes, but you don't know her. She's ... a close friend ... an intimate friend."

"Will she mind some sapphic interplay? I mean after Steph, Bree, and I wear you guys out we sometimes put on a show for Dirk and Joe or just please each other. Sometimes, it's hard to tell which. I guess we're bisexual, at least with each other."

"She'll fit in well, I'm sure. She's a grad student at MIT. Smart. Pretty. And I can attest that she was born horny."

I missed the allusion to a long-term relationship.

The snow started on Saturday afternoon. I texted Steph and Frank to come up to our home as soon as they could so they'd avoid the worst of the storm that evening. I told them to plan on staying overnight. Bree was already at the house as she was most weekends.

Frank and Rene arrived about three-thirty after a ninety-minute drive from Cambridge. The drive should have taken about twenty or thirty minutes. Steph and Joe arrived shortly after.

Dirk and I had marinated steaks and despite the raging snowstorm outside, Dirk barbecued steaks and did baked potatoes on the grill. Bree and Steph did a salad, and I prepared some asparagus with hollandaise sauce. Dinner was an animated and fun time, particularly as we learned a bit about Rene and her research in the management sciences as an MBA candidate at the Sloan School of Management. By the time we finished dinner we had six inches of new snow atop the fifteen inches already in the yard.

Dirk said, "I fired up the hot tub before dinner. It should be ready if anyone is up for sitting outside."

Rene jumped around in her seat, "Oh, that'd be so cool. I'd love to try that."

She set the tone for the next hour, as we cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen. Proving that he had not a shy bone in his body, Dirk stood by the back door and stripped down to his birthday suit. Joe was hot on his tail. I followed close behind, along with Steph and Bree. Rene and Frank both quickly got the idea that we were all going in nude, and soon their buff bodies came on display.

Rene's body made my tongue water. I wanted to dive into her neatly trimmed pussy, but resisted lest I scare off the pretty young woman. She was a year older than Frank she'd said, and I wondered if she'd had any sapphic experiences.

Dirk led us outside into the freezing air and the chilly temperatures. We were all barefoot. He threw back the cover on the hot tub, and we all plunged into the warm water right up to our necks. I couldn't believe how cold I'd gotten in the thirty feet between door and spa. We all had snowflakes in our hair until the steam from the hot tub melted them.

We were laughing and screaming as the snow cascaded down around our heads, but we were nice and warm. Dirk challenged us to get out of the tub, fall backwards into the snow, make a snow angel, and then race back to the tub. To prove his mettle, he hopped out, went to the edge of the deck and fell backwards into the deep snow. As he did, a puff of the powdery snow swirled up and around his body. He waggled his arms and legs to make the angel, and then leapt up and bounded back onto the deck and into the tub.

Dirk yelled with glee, "Next!"

Much to our surprise, Rene jumped up, fell backwards right next to where Dirk had gone. With a scream, she made her snow angel and in milliseconds was back in the heat of the water laughing her head off. Not to be shown up, Frank went next, then Joe, Bree, and Steph. That left me sitting there in warm cozy comfort wondering what crazy people I'd suddenly become associated with. I made no move to exit the tub to be last.

Dirk, Joe, Frank, and Steph all looked at each other. I sensed their malevolent plans only seconds before they went into action. The four of them lifted me from the hot tub and heaved me out of the tub into a large snow bank made from when Dirk had shoveled the snow from the deck.

My screams could be heard on campus twenty-five miles away. Later, I'd swear I levitated above the snow due to the shock of the sub-freezing temperatures of the ice and snow. I threw snowballs at everyone -- a mistake, because that started a naked snowball fight. Soon, we were all out of the tub racing around the backyard, throwing snowballs at each other, or trying to push one another so we fell into the deepening snow. We were laughing so hard I thought my sides would split. I'd never imagined that seven of us would make so much noise or have so much fun while being so cold.

We eventually called a truce in our naked winter play, warmed up back in the hot tub, and then bolted for the house and interior warmth. I wondered if either of my next-door neighbors had seen any of our frolicking through the snowfall.

Our snow play had also been foreplay. Dirk captured Rene and led her off to one of the bedrooms. She looked excited at the prospect. I coupled up with Joe and Bree, and Steph with Frank. The five of us went to the living room where we could have a fivesome enjoying some exhibitionism and voyeurism.

Frank was quickly in the spirit of things, alternately porking me, Bree, and Steph, as the others watched. Joe followed suit. We worked up to Steph and I taking turns being DP'd, and then we just got into some hot fucking and some frantic making out. I liked all the kissing and oral tongue exercises; they made our swing more romantic and erotic for me. I really liked Joe and Frank, more so every day, and Steph had become my best friend and lover. Bree was already my lover. I felt deep connections to each of them, and I knew they felt them too.

As we all relaxed in our after glows, Rene came out for a switch; she and Joe locked eyes, and the two of them moved into an embrace and some whispering to each other that guaranteed the next pairing. Bree coupled with Dirk, and that left Frank, Steph, and me.

I wanted to be with Steph, and this gave me more of an opportunity. She sat on my face and allowed me to eat her to a couple of orgasms. She tasted divine. While I ate her, Frank started to fuck my pussy again, adapting to the sloppy seconds left behind by our earlier fivesome when Joe left his calling card in my pussy.

Eventually, Frank came across Steph's large boobs, and then I licked his sweetness from her, and Steph and I snowballed his cum for a long time as we made out.

* * * * *

When I woke up in the morning, Dirk was absent, but Frank was in bed with me, and he was having a very loving slow fuck next to me with Rene. They were whispering words of love to each other. I lay there watching the beauty of the scene, even feeling a deep and magical connection with the two of them.

Frank and Rene crested together, and I immediately knew he had jettisoned a large load of cum into Rene's pussy. After their after glows, I pulled Frank's cock from Rene and cleaned him with my mouth. Next, I glanced from Frank's eyes to Rene's pussy, non-verbally asking Frank about my eating his cum from her cunt. Frank gave a little frown and shook his head in the negative. I figured that Rene probably didn't do women at all; some people were like that.

Rene dropped the bomb on me that I should have figured out earlier from a few odd remarks here and there. She leaned in and kissed Frank. She said to him, "Brother, I never get tired of making love with you."

I think my eyebrows waggled at the hint of incest. I said, "Brother?" I pointed at Frank, and said, "As in sister?" I pointed at Rene.

Frank nodded.

Rene said, "We've been doing this since our early teens. We fell in love, and had to be satisfied with this and nothing more -- no marriage or kids. We decided to open our relationship and date others, but we have only a few special others that know about our special relationship. Julie, you're now one of them. It just feels right that you know."

I said softly, "I will always treat it discretely. Thank you for sharing with me." I gestured over my shoulder to the other rooms in the house, "What about the others?"

Rene said, "I feel very loved here. This is more than a group out for raw sex. When Frank asked me, I had hoped for this and not just a fuck fest, although I do love sex and wouldn't have minded a desultory evening that way. Frank led me to believe it'd be pure swing, but I'm happy it's turning out otherwise. He won't tell you, but he has developed some deep feelings for you, Steph, and Bree. Meeting Dirk and Joe, and seeing how caring and empathetic they are, I don't mind if any of them know either. Over breakfast, I'll tell them if you wish."

I looked at Frank, "Do you really have romantic feelings about me -- about us?"

He nodded. "Yeah. You had me at hello -- and I mean when you walked into the classroom that first day and greeted the class. I about leapt out of my seat I felt so strange ... in a nice way, I mean. I felt a resonance with you instantly; so much so that I figure I was led to sign up for freshmen psych even though I don't need it to graduate -- synchronicity, I guess. I've rarely felt this way about anybody else: Rene, the three of you, and a couple of others I dated. You give off some kind of special vibe. It's not just sex with you. We make love, and that's what I feel from you, and have from the start. It's spiritual as well as physical. You said it a few times in class: mind, body, and spirit come together to make the perfect relationship."

I smiled, "It's nice to know someone was paying attention in class. I'll have to put that on the final exam." Frank laughed.

Rene asked, "What would happen on campus if someone found out about you and Frank?"

I speculated, "Some raised eyebrows and perhaps an admonition from my department head. I have another professor grading his exams to remove that bias. He asked why, and I just said there was a family connection, and I needed an unbiased grader. We do this for each other all the time." I looked at Frank, "On the other hand, if we were caught in my office in flagrante delicto, I'd probably be out on my ear, so nothing more than a quick kiss behind a closed door is all you'll ever get -- if that." I poked my lover in his tummy.

Frank said, "I shall always honor that line. I respect you and wouldn't want anything to harm your career."

I said, "My department head figured out from a comment or two I should have never made that I have a temporary husband in Dirk. He's told a few people I'm sure, but no one has said anything other than Steph. There are enough other crazy relationships among the faculty that I'm just one more. Hopefully, it'll remain what Russ calls a 'public secret'."

* * * * *

I was feeling well loved. Dirk and Bree took care of my nights. Frank had my noontimes, and on the weekends Steph, Joe, Frank, and maybe Rene came by our house to hangout and fuck. Maybe I should say 'make love' because we were all developing warm and fuzzy feelings for each other.

Russ and Jo flew back for a long weekend at the start of February. Now, that really created a fun weekend. I'd stocked up on food and drink, and we never left the house or our state of undress. We also made more nude snow angels, a new experience for Jo who had rarely seen snow in her lifetime.

By early March, the weather had moderated and most of the snow had melted. I'd made a trip to the west coast and had joined Russ and Jo at another swinger's party where I added seven new notches on my bedpost.

The following week my Mom called as usual. She wanted to come down to Boston for a couple of days to shop and visit a couple of museums. We arranged for her to come on Thursday afternoon and stay through for a few days. I had one class on Friday to teach, but that might workout since I drive us into the city without my mother worrying about parking.

In setting up the arrangements with Mom, I forgot a few things. She knew about Dirk and Bree from my visit to my parent's home a couple of months earlier with Russ and Bree.

What I forgot about was Frank and our now routine lunchtime fuck. A confluence of universal forces resulted in my mother stopping by for lunch with me, and Frank arriving at my office at the same time. Frank looked eager, as he always did, for our tryst. My mother read the situation all too clearly. She spoke, "Errr, if the two of you have something you have to do, please go ahead. I was between museums and just thought I'd come by to see if my daughter was free for lunch."

Frank about dropped his eyeteeth upon learning that Angie was my mother. My mother is a knockout, a harbinger of what I hope to look like at her age. I had done introductions, but neglected to mention the relationship I had gotten so flustered at forgetting things and the potential embarrassment. After changing colors in an obvious blush that no doubt gave the game away, he bowed to my mother. He looked to me for guidance, and my brain had turned to mush.

My mother looked between the two of us. She grinned, "Were you two about to ... errr, have lunch together?"

I leapt at the lifeline Mom had thrown me, "Errr, yes, but Frank if you don't mind can we postpone until next week. Are you free Monday?"

Frank recovered nicely, "Yes, I can do Monday. OK."

My mother said, "Nonsense. I'm unscheduled here, and you two had a date. Let me get along. I'll catch a taxi down the street to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum." With that, she picked up her purse, turned, and was out the door before either of us could do anything more than protest with a couple of words.

Frank looked at me. "Sorry. I didn't know what to do ... or say."

I explained, "My fault entirely. I compartmentalized things, plus I didn't think she'd stop in for lunch. I expected her to show up around four o'clock after she shopped on Boylston Street and hit the Museum of Fine Arts and maybe one or two others. Oh, well. I may have some more explaining to do later."

"More?"

"Well, she knows about Dirk and Bree, or she did before she arrived yesterday afternoon. The three of us took her to dinner at the Andover Inn -- her favorite. Now, she'll guess that you and I have something going on too. She can read my mind, I swear. She probably already has after that little interchange."

Frank said with true curiosity, "What now?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Let's go fuck."

We took our usual separate routes to Frank's apartment and enjoyed a one-hour fuck that took the edge off the day and left me really mellow and ready for the weekend, as well as any possible confrontation with my mother. Frank was learning my body and how to make it sing with orgasms. I think he took malevolent joy in watching me cum over and over again to the point of total distraction.

Just before we left to return to campus, Frank said, "I presume our weekend plans are off too?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Maybe. I forgot all about her visit. I think she'll go home on Sunday afternoon, but it might be tomorrow, particularly if she's pissed off at me. We could get together in the afternoon and evening. I'll call or text when it looks like it'll work. I know Bree is looking forward to seeing you too."

Mom arrived back at my office at three forty-five. I was ready to leave by then, still coasting in the after glow of my one-hour sexual interlude with Frank. We got in the car, and headed for the interstate north.

After we got on the highway, I looked over and checked out my mother. She caught my glance and started to laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"I messed up your noontime fuck with that nice young man. I hope you eventually went off together. He looked like a gem. Do Dirk and Bree know about him?" Before I could form a sentence, she nodded, "Oh, of course they do. You can't keep that stuff from them; that's not your nature."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Transcontinental Swap Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds