• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming a Cuckold

Becoming a Cuckold

A Hot Time

Germany

I have always been an absolute fan of women who were empowered by the knowledge that certain men could be easily seduced by a sexually dominant woman. I have met a number in my life and somehow these women knew without me telling them that I was a sexual submissive. Of course I was always trying to show that sexually submissive side of me so perhaps that is how they knew.

I had a number of affairs with sexually dominant women and it grew on me like an addiction until I could fantasize performing acts of self-humiliation and ejaculate from those fantasies. I began to notice that each time I fantasized that when I came whatever I was fantasying about became an even stronger desire. Several women caught on to this and began to use this technique to train me for their own purposes, but most of what I just related would come to pass later in my life. What I relate now is what happened to my wife and I when we were transferred to Germany.

I had been in the army for some 7 years in which I had been stationed abroad several times and had really found my sexual niche. I was totally addicted to eating pussy and was very near to becoming what I am now, but, my wife had no idea who I was sexually. I had always kept it secret from her because I thought she was a nice Christian woman with normal sexual desires. We had gone down on each other but we had never discussed that part of our sex, in fact we never told each other what we liked or didn't like.

Most of those things changed when we were transferred to Germany. The German people are much more open about sexual things than Americans and I could immediate see that there were lots of opportunities for having sex with a dominant woman.

A couple of months after we arrived in Germany I had an affair with a married lady named Barbara. She was the German wife of a guy I worked with. She was a tall, big busted blonde and she came onto me like no other woman ever had. I was smitten and ended up having an affair with her. She was the kind of woman I had been looking for, sexually dominant, curious, bi-sexual and hungry for a man like me. She knew about me from her husband, his name was John, whom I had discussed some sexual activity with. I had told him that I was writing to a woman who wanted to cuckold her husband and had agreed to have sex with me. I openly admitted to him that I liked to eat pussy and he perked up immediately.

John told me that he and his German wife, Barbara, did a little swinging and that Barbara liked to get the husband of the couple they swung with to eat her pussy. I laughed at John and asked him why didn't he eat her pussy and he explained that he didn't like it because sometimes she fucked someone and then wanted him to suck the others guys cum from her pussy.

I immediately became interested and told him so. He asked me plain out. "You mean you would suck cum out of Barbara's pussy.

My one word "Yep".

Apparently he went straight home and told his wife. The next thing I know she and I are having an affair and I'm getting to suck pussy all the time, but there was still this nagging desire to have my wife involved.

One evening after John had gone to work I went to their apartment and Barbara explained to me that she was a Dominatrix but she did not like hurting people.

I asked "What kind of a dominatrix are you then?"

"I like to humiliate guys by making them suck my pussy when it is full of cum!"

My cock was instantly hard.

"And what do you want from me?"

She smiled, opened her thighs and posed for me. It was a beautiful pussy. Thick swollen lips they splayed open to reveal a large, blood engorged clit. There was also a semi-clear gooey liquid seeping from her pussy.

"John left this for you." She said with a wicked smile.

I moaned. I licked my lips. I succumbed.

Afterwards as we lay there exhausted she spoke to me.

"I want you to convince your wife to have a threesome with me and John."

"What" I asked falteringly.

"I want a threesome for John, I want to see him eat your wife's pussy after you have fucked her. He wants it too but he doesn't want you to know."

I was dumbfounded. I thought this was going to be all about me and me eating cum out of Barbara's pussy. I told her what I was thinking.

"Don't worry, you will get your chance to do that but I won't let you eat his cum again. I have plans for you my little cuntlapper and there others wanting to take John's place in our fun."

My god, she called me her cuntlapper. That was the first time any woman had called me that. The was humiliating but it cause my cock to spring to erection.

I had tried unsuccessfully to interest my wife into a foursome with another couple but she had refused but then she found out I was fucking the wife of a couple we knew she decided to get revenge I suppose.

One night when we were having a party at our apartment my wife got very, very drunk, almost falling down drunk. She had seen a Barbara kissing me and she surmised that I was fucking her, which I was! I started to watch her a little closer because she was being so sexual with the guys that I thought maybe this was the night.

As I watched she danced with a number of guys, they seemed to know something wild was going to happen and they kind of hovered around her as she danced.

She was really hot and she was kissing and being fondled by all the guys. I was starting to get turned on.

I continued messing with Barbara and about 15 minutes later I looked around the room and noticed that my wife was missing. I was a little worried about her because she was so drunk. I looked in the bathroom, not there. I peeked in the bedroom, bingo, there she was on her knees in front of Barbara's husband. His pants and underwear were down around his ankles, his hands were holding her head as he thrust his cock in and out between her sucking lips. I could hear her sucking from where I stood and I was afraid others would notice. I wanted to watch but I knew if she saw me the whole fantasy would collapse and my fantasy would not come true.

I went back to the living room and began dancing with the Barbara. I looked at Barbara, she knew what was going on and she even began trying to seduce me.

"She won't know what we are doing." She said smugly. Right now she is too busy sucking John's cock and there are others waiting."

That's when I turned and looked down the hall to our bed room. There were three guys standing in the hall and as I watched the Barbara's husband stumbled out of the bedroom zipping up his pants and immediately one of the men in the hall walked past and entered our bedroom.

"You know she is going to suck any cock that is stuck into her face. She doesn't care who it is, she just wants cock in her mouth."

"Yes, I know."

"And you don't mind?"

"No" I responded. "It excites me, I'd like to watch."

"She wants to be a slut tonight and I think she is going to do it big time.

"I know." I said excitedly

"Well then, let's go back there and watch."

She pulled me by the arm and we slowly walked down the hall. Just before we got to the door the man who has previously entered the bedroom came out. He too was zipping his fly and trying to not look me in the eyes.

The last man waiting looked at me, smiled obscenely and entered the bedroom. Barbara and I stood in the open doorway as he approached my wife who was sitting on the bed, her dress pulled up above her waist and her top pulled down over her breast. I could see cum all over her breast and face. She opened her mouth and licked out with her tongue as the man leaned into her face and eased his cock into her open mouth. She moaned and I could see her cheeks collapse and she began to suck.

As she sucked her hands were on his hips and she pulled at the cheeks of his ass taking his cock deep. She moaned in the only way I can describe as ecstasy. I could hear loud sucking noises coming from her mouth and my cock was so hard it hurt.

The man began to increase his thrust into my wife's mouth and she began to gag as the man approached orgasm. He pulled back almost out of her mouth but she moaned and pulled at his buttocks with her palms. Then in a great moan the man thrust deep into her throat, helt the head of his cock there and began grunting like a pig as he filled my wife's mouth with his cum. She held his cock deep in her throat and allowed him to finish cuming. Finally she eased back a bit and I could see her swallow a second load of cum. I almost had an orgasm.

The man slowly withdrew and turned to us. I could see cum dripping from his cock. I was humiliated but I was also ready to cum myself.

He smiled arrogantly at me and pulled her mouth once more onto his cock and began to masturbate into my wife's open mouth. I could hear his loud breathing, her guttural moans of lust and pleasure.

"Do you want more slut? He slurred. "You want more cum bitch".

"Oh god yes." She moaned. He continued to jerk his cock and then suddenly he spurted the thick white cream into her mouth and all over her face.

I pulled my zipper down and started to enter the room but Barbara pulled me back.

"Come on." I moaned. "I've waited for this too long."

"No, you can wait a bit, there may be others."

With that she released my arm and entered the bedroom. She turned to me and motioned for me to stand still. I had no idea what she had in mind.

Barbara slowly remove her skirt and then pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She walked up to the bed and sat down beside my wife who looked sideways at her with a strange look I had never seen before.

Barbara leaned back on the bed onto her elbows. Spreading her thighs she opened her mouth and licked out with her tongue.

Oh my god, I knew what she had in mind but could something like that really happen.

"Come here slut." I heard Barbara tell my wife.

My wife stood up and moved in front of Barbara.

"That's a good little slut, now get down on your knees."

Slowly my wife kneeled there between Barbara's thighs.

"You know what to do slut, you've sucked all the husbands now it's time to suck the wives."

My wife kneeled there for several long seconds and then leaned forward her palms pushing Barbara's thighs further apart. I could now see Barbara's hairy pussy and the swollen lips that were partially open and dripping.

My wife never even looked up she merely tilted her face downward and bowed her head over so that her outstretched tongue slowly entered Barbara's pussy.

"That's it slut, lick that pussy."

My wife began moving her face up and down between the swollen lips and I could hear sucking sounds as her lips pulled at Barbara's swollen lips.

"Now get your tongue in deep and use it to suck my clit."

I began to stroke my cock and I could feel the wetness leaking from the tip.

Barbara looked at me and then at the doorway. I turned an almost came when I saw that the other wives were preparing to do what Barbara had done. They were going to have my wife suck them.

"Wait" she told then breathlessly. "Just one."

Immediately a small brunette stepped quickly into the room.

"Wait, wait honey, there is something special I want her to do."

"What Barbara, what." The brunette said excitedly.

"Come here Billyboy, come here and fuck me." I didn't wait, I dropped my pants and pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them. My cock sprang up at attention and I moved to Barbara.

"On the floor Billyboy." I lay on the floor and immediately Barbara sat her pussy down on my cock and used her weight to drive my cock deep into her pussy.

I couldn't hold back any longer and my cum shot up inside her. She sat there for a moment letting my cock flood her pussy with my cum.

Barbara stood up and stepped over me to stand near my wife's head.

"Open your mouth dearie, stick that tongue out and lick, lick your husband's cum from my pussy."

When Barbara had finished with my wife the others women, one by one, entered the bedroom and used my wife moth for pleasure.

After that we were forced to make a decision on what we would do. I could not stay there because of the notoriety and my wife didn't want to even stay in Germany, so she went home to the USA. I didn't get many letters from her after she returned home. When I did all she talked about was how well everyone was treating her. Apparently she had blamed me for the whole thing. She hinted several times that she might take revenge on me. I didn't know what to say so I just wrote and told her if she was going to fuck someone not to tell me about it. The letter I got back simply said.

Okay, I won't tell you about it."

I knew then she was fucking.

Three months later my dad was severely injured in a car crash and I flew home on emergency leave. When I arrived in New Jersey I called her and told her I would try and get a flight to Oklahoma City. That was when she advised me that and she told me that she and her boss would fly to Oklahoma City and pick me up at the airport.

That sounded kind of strange to me. Why would her boss fly his persona; airplane to pick up the husband of his secretary?

When we met at the airport, she was decidedly cool to me. She made no effort to kiss me and she only half hugged me. She introduced me to her boss as the sweetest guy she had ever met and that he did everything for her. I knew what everything was!

We flew back to Springdale and they dropped me off at my folk's house telling me they had some work to catch up on before the end of the day.

It turned out that the work lasted till 11pm that night. I was worried about her but I knew that I needed to let her have her way until things got back to normal.

That night when she did get home we had a few drinks and she became a little lovey. I was just drunk enough that I had put the things I had saw at the airport out of my mind.

We finally went to bed and we had only been there a few minutes when she became extremely aroused. We had been kissing and I could smell his cologne on her. It started my mind to working. I tried to slide my fingers into her pussy but she wouldn't let me, instead she began to masturbate me. It wasn't long till her fingers were wet with my pre-cum and then it began to get kinky. She lifted herself up and crossed her legs over my body. She moved up, sliding her wet pussy over my exposed stomach until she reached my chest.

"I'll bet you've been thinking about this for the last six months haven't you."

"What" I asked, knowing full well that a woman doesn't place her pussy that close to a man's face without him sucking it.

"This." She said and slipped up over my face and nestled her pussy down over my mouth.

"I know how you fantasize about sucking my pussy after I've been fucked by a lover."

I tried to say thank you to her but she just began rocking her hips up and down smearing her wetness over my mouth and face.

"Suck it, suck it you cum eating pervert."

It was then when I got a really good taste of the goo in her pussy. It was cum and I instantly knew who's cum it was.

I tried to struggle loose but her weight held my head to the bed.

"Oh no you don't husband. You are going to suck all his cum out of my pussy and from now on any time I come home with cum in my pussy you are going to beg to suck it out."

"Oh shit" I though and then I began to suck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming a Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 816 milliseconds