• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just A Cumrag Ch. 03

Just A Cumrag Ch. 03

12

Needless to say, I had a big grin on my face all through dinner. Afterwards Jason had started watching some soccer, but fell asleep about halfway through, positively exhausted from working hard all day. I almost felt sorry for him... almost. I sat down in the other couch and changed the channels; I knew that once he was sounds asleep, he was very hard to wake up. I flipped the channels a bit, but to be honest, my mind was preoccupied with the next two days: Saturday and Sunday, as Jason was going to be home, it would be a lot more difficult for me to be at my son's beck and call. We'd have to be a lot more sneaky, which was a bit dangerous but the prospect also excited me, very much so. After glancing over to Jason who was snoring, I unbuttoned my jeans, lowered the zipper and slipped my right hand into my panties. While I kept half an eye on Jason, I played with my clit for a little bit, then wriggled two fingers up my wet cunt and started pushing them in and out. God, how I wished Malcolm was here to give me another proper fucking. After dinner he had retired to his room to play a new video game and I hadn't seen him since... no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't go up to his room and asking for a fucking. That wasn't how our new relationship worked: as my husband was completely dependent on me for sex, so was I at the mercy of my son. The only difference was that there wasn't going to be any sex in Jason's immediate future, I smiled wickedly to myself as I wriggled my fingers a little deeper into my cunt.

The more I played with myself, the hornier I got and the more I threw caution to the wind; I slid off my jeans and panties and took off my top and bra; completely naked I reclined back into my previous position and started fingering myself again. Without the hindrance of clothes, I could now bend my knees and reach for the skies with my feet, spreading myself completely open to my fingers. I finger fucked myself for about two minutes, before a wave of ecstasy overwhelmed me and caused my cunt to start contracting violently. I quickly pulled my fingers out and watched as my cunt squirted onto the rug; when the squirting subsides, I plunged my fingers back in and clawed at my pussy walls till I felt another set of contractions coming. I took out my fingers and started squirting onto the rug again, wildly. I repeated this fingering and squirting trick over and over again, wondering what hubby would have to say about this; if he didn't like a bit of cum, how would he feel about my pussy soaking the living room rug. I continued fingering and squirting for as long as I could take it.

After calming down and composing myself, I grabbed my drenched clothes and tiptoed out of the room, leaving my cunt juices to soak into the rug and couch. As I walked up the stairs, my cunt still dripping down my inner legs, I couldn't help but still be horny... I needed another fuck. I knew I couldn't ask for one, the initiative was Malcolm's, but maybe I could help him take the initiative, so when I walked by his room, I fake-sneezed a couple of times, making sure he knew I was upstairs. I just hoped he wasn't under his headphones. Luckily, he wasn't... because he poked his head out about ten seconds later, as I was still lingering around the hallway.

When he saw me naked, holding my clothes, reeking of cunt, he looked me up and down and said:"Mom? What the fuck?"

"Don't worry, you're dad is asleep: he didn't see me." I reacted without thinking; I don't know why that was the first thing that popped in my mind, but apparently it was important information to my subconscious. Malcolm didn't need any more information, or he simply didn't care; he just reached into his baggy trousers, whipped out his cock and signaled me to come closer.

"On your knees." he whispered. I did and was about to open my mouth, figuring he wanted me to suck his cock, when he suddenly stepped back. "Stay like that." he whispered as he closed the door. Bewildered, I looked at the door and waited, wondering what he had in store for me now... for several minutes, I didn't know whether he was playing his videogames, wanking or doing something else entirely... it just felt so pointless sitting there, just because Malcolm had ordered me to, but I wasn't going disobey him. Suddenly the door flung open, Malcolm rushed up to my face and wanked off furiously, splattering his huge load in my face. Taken completely by surprise, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth in shock, only to close it quickly when I felt a glob of his cum splashing against my tongue. After emptying his balls on my face, he turned away and slammed the door shut behind him. I stumbled into the bathroom, cum stinging in my eyes, to clean myself up.

"Cumrag" I called myself as I went to bed -- a wide grin on my face. "How much lower can I sink?" I asked myself as I turned off the bedroom lights. Quite a bit actually as it turned out...

The following morning I was awakened by the squeaking of the bedroom door; as I slept on the far side of the door, I poked my head up to look at the door -- with a still snoring Jason next to me. It was Malcolm who had opened the door as gently as possible and was now tiptoeing towards me -- completely naked but with a flaccid cock - sneaking around the bed.

I looked at him and whispered ever so softly:"What are you doing?" worried how Jason would react seeing his grown son naked in his bedroom. Malcolm signaled me to be quiet as he walked up to me and squatted down next to the bed. I looked at him inquisitively, not having a clue what he was up to. When he suddenly produced a used condom, filled with his cum, my cunt tingled -- that's why he was flaccid. I looked at the condom, amazed by the amount of cum it contained. Even for his morning load -- which usually already was the biggest and most disgusting load of the day -- it seemed a lot; god, those pills he was taking were quality stuff! He held the condom over my face and slowly starting pouring the contents of it onto my face; I closed my eyes and kept my head perfectly still, letting him paint my whole face white. It took him more than a minute to pour and squeeze out all of his warm, chunky sperm: my nose, my lips, my cheek, my eyes, chin, eyebrows: everything was covered in a warm haze. The watery parts of his sperm began to seep down my face into my hair, ears and down to my neck. Suddenly I felt a finger against my bottom lip, gently pulling it down; I realized what he was up to and opened my mouth. Two seconds later I felt the empty condom slipping into my mouth. When I felt his finger on my lips again, I closed my mouth and started swirling the condom around in my mouth with my tongue.

"You're such a good girl." he whispered in my ear as he caressed the top of my head. Then, he got up and left.

I used the sheets to clean up the sperm from my face, but continued to play around with the condom in my mouth for quite a while... eventually, I got up, not wanting to give hubby a chance to grope me when he woke up. I took a shower, snuck back into the master bedroom to put on some clothes and went downstairs, finding Malcolm at the breakfast table, browsing through the paper. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee and sat down across from him, waited for him to look at me and then finally took out the used condom he had put into mouth more than twenty minutes ago!

"All clean." I said as I put it on the table with a smile. He smiled back at me for a few seconds; then his eyes began to wonder, lingering around my chest, obviously liking the way how I had crammed my tits into a tight white top. After staring at them blatantly for over twenty seconds, he put down the paper and walked over to me, standing behind me. He took my top and pulled it over my tits, exposing them, as I had deliberately forgotten a bra. Then he went back to his seat and sipped from his coffee as he continued to stare at them.

"I've got an extra shift at Movieworld." he said, referring to one of his temp jobs at the local video store. "10 am to 4 pm" he added.

Realizing he'd be gone a big part of the day, I got a little bit blue.

"If you want, you can come along!"

"To the video store? What do I tell your father?"

"Not my problem."

And he was right; if I wanted to get away from my husband to get fucked and abused all day, that was my problem.

Malcolm meanwhile had something else to focus on: he had gotten up and was tugging his already hard cock. He walked over to me and gently pushed my head down towards the table, until my left cheek was pressed up against it, my face close to the edge of the table. Next he put his foot on the table behind my head and maneuvered his cock towards my mouth. As soon as I opened up, he stuffed his cock down my throat and started fucking my mouth roughly, holding my head in place with both hands, applying gentle pressure to keep me in place, but not hurting me. After a couple of shoves, he started really fucking my pie hole and made me gag. "Gah... gah... gah." resounded through the room as he made me gag with every push of his massive cock. He must have liked the way I looked and sounded very much, because he came very quickly and squirted his load directly into my throat. I choked and impulsively pulled out from under his grip, coughing and wheezing as I was trying to clear the cum from my throat. Meanwhile Malcolm continued tugging his dick, flinging the remainder of his cum all over the floor. I'll be coughing and clearing my throat for another few minutes, but I sure love being that kid's personal fucktoy, I thought to myself as I watched him leave the room, zipping up his pants.

By the time Jason had gotten up, Malcolm had already left for the video store; under the guise of visiting my mother -- who Jason didn't see eye to eye to -- I managed to get out of the house about an hour later; Jason didn't have a clue yet of what he was going to do, but that didn't matter: I knew for a fact he wasn't going to be in video store, nor at my mother's place, so I had free reign. I parked my car in the alley behind the video store and walked in; as usual, there was not a customer in sight. Malcolm smiled when he saw me come in and lead me to a small room behind the register, which was barely larger than the inside of my car. No windows, barely any lighting, movie posters on the wall and no furniture, except for a chair and a media center -- for watching movies in between customers. The red carpet tiles -- same as in the rest of the store -- clearly hadn't been cleaned in quite some time; aside from dust and dirt, there were also food and cum stains clearly distinguishable. It was a seedy, disgusting place and no self-respecting woman would be caught dead in a room like this.

"Take off your clothes, I'll hang 'm up here so they won't get dirty." Malcolm said as he pointed towards two crooked nails in the wall behind the door. So clearly, I was not only expected to stay in this seedy room all day long; apparently I was also expected to do so completely naked. As I stepped out of my shoes and started unzipping my skirt, Malcolm walked out for a minute and came back in, carrying a sleeping bag.

"There's only one chair, but we've got this lying around for... uh emergencies" he said, as he opened the bag and rolled it open on the ground. I undid my blouse and thought to myself that the sleeping bag only made the whole situation even more demeaning. After unclasping my bra and taking off my panties, I squatted down and sat down on the sleeping bag, a little uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Malcolm -- true to his word -- took all of my clothes and hung them on the nails as carefully as he knew how. As I was looking around the seedy room, trying to get used to the idea of being cooped up in here for the better part of the day, Malcolm walked up to me and kneeled down, pushing my legs open; when he reached for his zipper, I reclined on the sleeping bag and hiked up my legs, spreading them: my god, I was such a fucking slut!!!

He wriggled his hard cock into me and started screwing me slow and deep, ogling my tits as they swayed in rhythm to his thrusts; as there were no customers yet in the store, he really took his time and pounded into me for the longest time: six to seven minutes into the fucking I came a first time, another four minutes later I climaxed a second time. My whole body was tingling, my face was flushed and I was completely out of breath. Seconds after I came down my second orgasm, Malcolm pulled out and leaned back, simply staring down at his giant, throbbing cock, obscenely glistening with my cunt juices. In an impressive demonstration of virility, he kept both his hands on my knees -- refraining from exerting any extra stimulation to his cock -- and stared at it; when I saw his face contorting in pain and pleasure, I glanced down at his monster, realizing he was about to cum. Without any further stimulation, I expected him to cum no more than a few drops, maybe a small trickle, but boy was I wrong! Softly bouncing up and down, his cock spewed a first moderate glob onto my pussy, then a second glob onto my inner left thigh, then a third bigger glob onto my stomach; after each spurt, his cock began veering harder and turning more purple; after the fourth and fifth spurt also onto my stomach and bush, strangely enough it paused for about two seconds. Just when I thought it was over, a massive rope of cum burst out of his purple cock head, splattering all across my stomach, even hitting the bottom of my right tit.

"Wow." I exclaimed, genuinely surprised. Immediately after this feat of strength, his cock started going soft, although it didn't stop yet... resting against my bush, it trickled out more watery cum for about five seconds, completely soaking me down there. When he was empty, he got up, dragged his cock over the wall -- leaving behind a thin line of cum -- and then put on his clothes again. After that, he selected a sleazy porn flic from the pile of dvds on the floor and inserted it into the dvd-player. With little else to do, I sat up and started watching the movie along with him. He on a chair and me on the sleeping bag in the corner. During a gangbang scene about an forty-five minutes later, Malcolm got horny and took off his pants and boxers again, jacking his big cock for a little while as he watched the scene unfold. Suddenly he got up and sat down on his knees in front of me, prying my legs apart and pushing me on my back, shoving his big cock in me. He groped my tits and started kneading them roughly as he banged the shit out of me. A few minutes later, he pulled out and shot his load on my pussy; adding to the mess already there. He got back up, put his clothes back on and continued watching. I sat back up and just as I was thinking how degrading all of this was, Malcolm moved his chair closer and without taking his eyes off the screen, started groping my tits and tugging at my nipples. Pretty soon they were hard as pencil erasers and his tugging became quite uncomfortable, but I couldn't say anything about it: after all, that what they were there for... that's why I was here in the first place.

About fifteen minutes later, the porn flic was over. With still no customer in sight, Malcolm exchanged the porn flic with a comedy featuring the talents of Anna Faris. As the movie started playing, he took out a bag of potato chips and a couple of cans of soda from his back pack, putting them in between us on the floor. I knew Malcolm had a bit of a crush on Anna Faris and as she was half naked during most of the film, it should come as no surprise that Malcolm quickly started sporting another boner. After whipping it out, he started pumping it a little bit each time Anna did something remotely erotically. This went on for quite some time, until he suddenly paused the movie and got up. He looked like he was trying to remember something as he slowly sauntered out of the room and into the shop. He was gone for about three minutes, after which he walked back in with a movie poster and a tape dispenser. He opened the poster, which showed Anna in a very sexy outfit, not to mention a very suggestive position and using tape from the dispenser, hung it on the wall behind me, about thirty centimeters from the floor. Then he threw the dispenser on the floor behind him and started taking his pants and boxers off once again; then, having only eyes for the poster, he pushed me on my back, again and penetrated my moist cunt without no trouble.

While staring and drooling over Anna and lusting after her body on the poster, Malcolm fucked my slutty cunt, but didn't pay any attention to me whatsoever... I was just something wrapped around his cock, something that was given him the friction he needed to reach an orgasm. Holding my legs open wide by my ankles, he pounded his dick into my wide spread open cunt and really slammed into me as he lusted after his precious Anna. If his big cock hadn't felt so fucking good up my twat, I probably would have been disgusted with myself. Instead I came, shuddering quietly under him as he grunted and fucked himself to a finish. Just before he came, he pulled out and rushed over to my head, hovering his throbbing cock above my face as his cum spewed out. The sperm pills were definitely doing their job: it wasn't the biggest load he had given me this week, but it was still pretty impressive, not to mention disgusting as he soaked nearly my entire face with his goo. With his face just two inches away from Anna's face on the poster, he groaned loudly as he milked his balls dry on my face! Just as he was finishing up, the little bell on the front door rang indicating that a customer had entered the store. Malcolm grabbed a handful of my hair to clean his cock off on and then quickly put his boxers and pants back on as he walked into the store, closing the door behind him.

With no tissues at my disposal, I scooped up the biggest globs from my face and wiped them on the wall, the carpet and the edge of the sleeping bag; I didn't bother with the residual drops and just left them on my whore face to dry. I just sat there, with my back against the wall, legs slightly apart, one knee hiked up, my left hand casually playing with my bush and my clit, mainly because there was nothing else to do, but also because -- would you believe it -- all of his abuse had left me more than a tad horny, despite the moderate orgasm I had just been given. By the time Malcolm came back in, about twenty minutes later, I had two fingers up my wet twat and was relatively close to making myself cum. He glanced at me, saw what I was doing but simply sat back down on his chair and pressed the play button on the remote, resuming the movie. It was this sincere indifference and total lack of consideration for me -- which I had nurtured and rewarded from the very beginning -- that pushed me over the edge and caused me to climax violently. I trashed and rolled around on my sordid sleeping bag as I frantically fingered myself through another climax. As expected, Malcolm continued watching the movie and didn't even look at me anymore until long after my orgasm had passed. On top of Malcolm's cum -- which I had wiped on it -- and god knows how many other body fluids from god knows how many other people, the sleeping bag was now also drenched in my cunt juices. Although it felt a little moist against my skin, I just laid there, staring at the ceiling, waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

Gratified and drunk on sexual pleasure, I decided to close my eyes for a few seconds. However, I dozed off and those few seconds quickly became two hours. When Malcolm woke me up with a gentle nudge, I looked at the clock on the wall and was surprised that he had managed to go that long without abusing me in some depraved way. As I would soon find out, he was saving up for something special!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just A Cumrag Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds