• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Savior

Savior

123

I watched her walk into the room and she was as hot and as gorgeous as ever and I wondered just what she wanted to do to me now. To understand the situation you have to know the back story.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It started when Joleen Thomas transferred into our high school in the tenth grade. Joleen was hot! Every guy in the school from the eighth grade to the twelfth had the screaming hots for the girl. So much so that they all asked her out. Even eighth and ninth graders ignored the age difference and tried, but it soon became apparent that Joleen couldn't be bothered by anyone who wasn't a junior or a senior and who had money and a car. That didn't stop anyone from trying though.

I gave it a shot figuring that being a BMOC (Big Man on the Campus) by virtue of being an All State tight end, second baseman and wrestler might carry some weight. Nope, nada and zilch. Her refusals didn't stop me from trying and I asked her out at least once every two weeks all through the school term.

When I started the eleventh grade I thought that I might have a chance. I had some spending money from my part time job at Safeway. Again it was nope, nada and sorry. True, I was a junior, but so was Phil Reed and my four year old Honda Prelude did not match his late model Mustang convertible and what I made at Safeway didn't come close to the money that his father lavished on him. His dad owned three car dealerships and his attitude was "Nothing is too good for my boy."

Besides the car and hefty allowance Phil had a boat and his family had a house at the lake and an indoor swimming pool if the weather outside sucked.

I still took a shot every couple of weeks just on the off chance I might get lucky, but I didn't limit myself to Joleen. I dated a lot, but never had a steady girl friend because it wouldn't be fair to her if Joleen finally said yes to me and I had to drop my steady for Joleen. Hey! I was young and invincible and I knew that if Joleen would go out with me just once she would realize that she had found the man she had been looking for all along.

++++++++++++++++++

The year flew by and then it was Junior Prom night. Joleen was with Phil and my date was Nancy Neubert. We had a good time right up until the last dance when Nancy had to run to the girl's bathroom and when she came back she told me that I needed to take her home. She had some sort of female problem. Menstrual cramps or something like that. I took her home and then hit some of the after prom parties by my lonesome.

I was at the party at Gene Ellsworth's when it happened. Phil was drunk on his ass and Joleen was pretty damned near the same. I saw Jack Marvin and Ricky Barnes hustle Joleen off into a corner and watched while Jack tried to kiss her while copping a feel. I saw Rickey drop something in a drink, stir it and give it to Joleen. Jack and Ricky were the class assholes and there was no doubt in my mind that they had just given Joleen a date rape drug.

I walked over to them and told them that I was going to take Joleen off their hands. Jack sneered at me and said:

"Fuck off Sterling. Butt out unless you want to get hurt."

"I'm not butting out Marvin. I figure I can take the two of you without working up a sweat, but I'm not going to waste my time. You two take a hike and I won't call the police and tell them that I saw you drug her. I do that and they take her to County General and do a blood workup on her and I'll give you two guesses as to where the two of you will end up."

Jack looked at Ricky and then back at me and said, "Take the stuck up cunt" and the two of them walked away leaving me with a very fucked up Joleen. I got her out to my car, but not without some difficulty. The date rape drug hadn't taken effect yet and even though she was drunk on her ass she wanted to stay and keep partying.

Once I got her in the car I belted in and then headed for her house. The drug hit her while I was still twenty minutes from getting her home and she was comatose when I pulled up and parked in front of her house. I got her out of the car and up to the front door and then came the hard part. I had to wake her parents up in order to get her into the house.

I rang the bell half a dozen times before the door opened and a man I presumed to be her father took a look at what was standing in front of him and said:

"What the hell did you do to my daughter?"

"I got her out of a bad situation and brought her home. Help me get her into the house."

We got her into the living room and put her down on the couch. Mr. Thomas looked at me and said:

"She's more than just drunk. What the hell did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything to her except bring her home. As far as what is wrong with her I believe that some one slipped her a date rape drug."

He looked at me and said, "You aren't the one who picked her up for her date. Who are you and how did you come to be with Joleen?"

"I'm a classmate of hers. Her date got drunk and passed out and I appointed myself her watchdog."

"How do I know that you aren't the one who drugged her?"

"That question is so stupid that it doesn't deserve an answer."

"No? Well you are going to give me one if you don't want me to kick your ass into next week."

By then his attitude had me thoroughly pissed. I looked him in the eye and said:

"I guess it is true that no good deed goes unpunished. I should have just left her there so she could have been the center piece of a gangbang. To answer your question on how do you know I wasn't the one to drug her? I would have to be as stupid as you are in asking the question to begin with. I'm going to drug her and then bring her home and ring the doorbell to get you up to take care of her? If I had drugged her I'd have her in a bedroom and I'd be fucking the hell out of her instead of being here and being insulted by you."

I turned and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"What's your name?"

"Why? So you can give it to the police?"

"No. I want to be able to tell her who it was that saved her butt."

"Sterling. Brad Sterling."

"Thank you for looking after her. Sorry about the things I said. I'm a father and we are allowed to get uptight about our daughters."

I gave him a nod to acknowledge his apology and then I left.

++++++++++++++

That had been on a Friday so I didn't expect to see Joleen until class on Monday so it was surprise when she showed up at our house on Sunday. I was in the garage working on my car and my mother came out and told me that there was someone there to see me. I cleaned my hands with a rag and went into the house where I found Joleen sitting on the couch. She stood up when I walked into the room and said:

"Hi Brad."

"Joleen. This is a bit of a surprise."

"I didn't want to wait until school tomorrow to thank you. You saved my life."

"I doubt that. I kept you from being sexually assaulted and that's hardly life saving."

"You saved me from more than being sexually assaulted. You got me away from the party before Phil could take me home."

"Phil was too drunk to do anything to you."

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Phil is dead. He left the party drunk and lost control of his car on his way home. They estimate he was going seventy when he hit the bridge abutment. If you hadn't taken me home I would probably have been in the car with him."

I didn't know what to say to that. I knew Phil and I didn't like him. He was an arrogant prick, but he had meant something to Joleen so I said:

"Sorry to hear that. I know you liked him a lot."

She shrugged and said, "Yeah. Well. I just wanted to thank you."

"Glad I was there and able to do it."

Inside my head a battle was being fought. A part of my brain was saying "Take advantage of her gratitude. Ask her out." Another part was saying "Don't be crass. Don't act like a lowlife taking advantage." The side telling me not to be an asshole won out.

After a little more conversation Joleen said she had to go and I walked her to the door and told her I'd see her at school the next day. After she left I sat and wondered how long I should wait before asking her out. I thought a week would be just about right.

Silly me!

By Wednesday Joleen had hooked up with Harry Cross. Harry's father owned a large construction company and his father was a lot like Phil's in that he believed that nothing was too good for his boy. Harry not only had a pretty hefty allowance, but he drove a BMW convertible. I finally woke up to the fact that I probably would never have what it took to get on Joleen's dance card, but I was still going to keep on trying.

++++++++++++++

Joleen was always friendly toward me, but then she was that way with everybody. I don't want to give the impression that I pined away for Joleen because that was not the case. I really did want to date Joleen and I kept trying, but I did date other girls and shortly after my eighteenth birthday Pauline French relieved me of my cherry and for the next month or so Pauline and I got together whenever we could find the time and a flat surface.

I had changed my stance on having a steady girlfriend and I considered asking Pauline to be my full time girlfriend, but before I could do it she let me know that she wasn't in the market for a steady boyfriend.

"I'm young and I intend to do a lot of playing around before I settle down. I will say you are the kind of guy I'd want when I do decide to tie myself down with a guy."

We kept company for another couple of months and then Pauline dropped me and took up with another guy.

I had been dating Beverly Abbeg for a little over a month and senior prom was approaching. I asked Bev to go to the prom with me and she told me that she couldn't.

"I promised Marshall Thompson I'd go with him."

That caught me by surprise. As far as I knew Bev and Marsh hadn't dated since the middle of the eleventh grade and he was currently dating Nancy Wilde. She saw the surprise on my face and said:

"It is too complicated to try and explain, but it won't keep me from sucking your cock" and she reached for my zipper.

I looked around and didn't see any viable candidates so the decision needed to be made – go stag or don't go. I had just about decided not to go when I received a visit from Joleen. It was two days before the prom and I was sitting at a table in the school cafeteria when Joleen came up and asked if she could join me. I of course told her yes and she sat down.

I was naturally curious because she had never before asked to join me, but I was completely taken by surprise when she said:

"You saved me once before Brad and I was wondering if you would do it again?"

"What is this all about Joleen?"

"I need a date for the prom and I was wondering if I can get you to take me."

"What about Harry?"

"He is in the hospital. His appendix burst."

I sat there remembering all the times she had turned me down and knowing that if I took her to the prom it would mean nothing to her. I would just be the means to an end. After the prom she would be back with Harry or some other guy with money. But it would get me to the prom with a date instead of my going alone.

While I was sitting there looking at her and running things through my mind she must have thought that I was getting ready to say no so she said:

"I'll make it worth your while Brad."

I had no idea what she meant by that, but the tone of her voice and the look on her face told me that she was pleading with me so I said:

"I'd love to take you to the prom."

She visibly relaxed and we sat there and made our plans for prom night.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I drove to her house in my freshly washed and waxed Prelude and her father recognized me when he answered the doorbell. He gave me a half grin and said:

"I don't believe it. She is finally going out with someone I approve of."

He led me into the living room and introduced me to his wife and we sat there and chatted until Joleen came down the stairs. She was absolutely stunning. She literally took my breath away. Her dad slapped me on the back and laughingly said:

"Breathe boy, breathe."

Then we had to pose for pictures until her mom thought she had enough.

The dance itself was memorable because Joleen never left my side. Every guy who asked her for a dance was turned down.

"I promised myself that I'd only dance with Brad tonight" is what she told Harv Switzer.

And dance we did. We were on the floor for almost every number and dancing with her was like a dream. She fit into my arms perfectly and with her head resting on my shoulder and my nose pretty much in her hair the smell made me weak in the knees. I was thinking that it was a crying shame that it couldn't be forever, but I knew I was only going to have the one night.

I had planned to hit a couple of the after prom parties before taking Joleen home, but she had other ideas. She told me that she had already made plans for an after prom party and she gave me the directions to get there.

"Pull in here" she said when we got to the Motel 6, "And park in front of 116.

I did and then looked at her with obvious confusion on my face.

"I told you I would make it worth your while" and she took the room key out of her purse and handed it to me. She opened her door and said:

"Lets get to it baby; times a wasting."

I was no stranger to sex. Pauline and all the girls after her had seen to my sexual education, but they hadn't prepared me for the sexual dynamo that was Joleen. She flat tore me up and barely left me with enough strength to push the pedals and turn the steering wheel when it was time to take her home.

She managed to get four times out of me and one of those times was a first for me. Joleen had me do her ass. God but was it ever tight. When it was over ('over' was when she couldn't get me up for a fifth time) we dressed and I took her home. I walked her to her door and she gave me a scorcher of a kiss and thanked me for a perfect night. When the door closed behind her I almost cried because I new it would never happen again.

I was wrong when I 'just knew' that she would be back with Harry when he got out of the hospital. Two days after the prom she was dating Justin Foreman. His dad was the president of the First National Bank and Trust and Justin was another one with a huge allowance and a new car. I just shook my head and thanked the gods that be for my one night with Joleen.

++++++++++++++++

I had received several athletic scholarships and I signed a letter of intent to play for State. Joleen went off to some college back east and it was two years before I saw her again. She had to transfer back to State because of some family problem.

During those two years I had dated several girls and had gotten into relationships with two of them. One of them was Pauline French and we lasted almost eight months before she broke it off with me. She told me that she was getting too attached to me and was nowhere near being ready to settle down. Pretty much the same reason she gave me when she broke up with me in high school.

I was sitting in the school cafeteria having lunch and going over my notes from Business Law II when someone sat down across from me. It was Joleen.

"Hi stranger" she said.

"Hi yourself. What are you doing here?"

"Not happy to see me?"

"Of course I am happy to see you, but I thought you were going to Smith or one of those other back east schools."

"I was, but I had to transfer back here. You are the first familiar face I've seen since coming back."

We talked for a bit and made plans to get together that evening. When I showed up at her house to pick her up I found out why she'd had to transfer back. Her father had died of a heart attack and her mother hadn't taken it well. Joleen had come back so she could help take care of her mom.

As soon as Joleen was in the car I asked her what she would like to do.

"I want to re-enact prom night."

"I don't know of any place that has dancing on a Tuesday night."

"Don't be an ass Bradley; you know what I want."

I couldn't get room 116 at the Motel 6, but they did have plenty of other rooms that were empty. We did re-enact prom night right down to the anal part, but the night ended for the same reason that prom night ended. Joleen could not get me up for a fifth time. When I got her home I got the same scorcher of a kiss that I got on prom night only this time she said:

"Tomorrow? Same time?"

I was going to say no?

I saw Joleen every night for the next eight days (she never did get that fifth out of me) and for seven days I heard, "Tomorrow? Same time?" but on the eighth night all I got was a "Thanks Brad. It was fun" and she turned and went into the house. The next day when I got to the student cafeteria for lunch I saw Joleen sitting with some guy I didn't know, but who I'd seen around. From the clothes that he wore, the Rolex on his wrist and the Porsche 911 he drove I assumed that he had money. Once again it was obvious to me that Bradley Sterling and his nine year old Honda were never going to be enough for Joleen Thomas.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I saw Joleen off and on over the next two years, always on the arm of someone who had money, and she would smile at me and wave, but we had no social interaction.

I'd done well on the football field. Well enough to be a first round draft pick. I got a half million for a signing bonus which I promptly turned over to a financial planner and advisor I trusted. I wasn't stupid. I'd seen too many athletes go into the pros and who had taken their big bucks and had gone on a spending spree only to get a career ending injury which left them broke. It wasn't going to happen to me. I might get injured, but it wasn't going to leave me broke.

I didn't waste the money on a brand new car, but I did put new tires, shocks and brakes on the Prelude and then gave it a paint job.

It was déjà vu. I was in the garage working on the car when my mother came out and told me that there was someone there to see me. I cleaned my hands with a rag and went into the house where I found Joleen sitting on our living room couch. She stood up when I walked into the room and said:

"Hi Brad."

"Joleen. This is a bit of a surprise."

"It shouldn't be. You know who I always turn to when I need to be saved."

I almost said "Go find someone else" but I remembered how insatiable she was in the bedroom and I figured "What the hell. Why not get one more time if I can."

I sat down in the easy chair across from her and asked, "How can I help you this time?"

"My cousin Ruth is getting married and I'm one of the bridesmaids. I need an escort."

"I thought they usually paired up the bridesmaids with the groomsmen."

"That's just for the ceremony and pictures. I know most of the guys who are going to be there and frankly I don't want to dance with any of them at the reception. I will make it worth your while."

I remembered what that meant the last time I helped her out and she was the best pussy I'd ever had so why not.

"When and where" I asked.

I actually had fun. Joleen was good company and her cousin was a riot and great looking besides. I was almost sorry that I hadn't gotten to her first. She made big points with me late in the reception when I danced with her.

"What kind of spell have you cast over my cousin?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You must have done something. How else can you explain her being with a nice guy? You are the first one she has ever brought around that I wouldn't mind becoming a member of the family."

"Thanks. I think."

She laughed and moved in closer. "Ooooooooh, bad Bradley" she said when her leg felt my hard on.

I danced most of the other dances with Joleen and it might have been my imagination, but she seemed to feel the need to press herself against me during the slow numbers. I didn't protest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Savior

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds