• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping

Camping

We were camping and late one night Kyle and I were sitting by the fire. His wife and my husband had both gone to sleep in our separate tents, leaving us to tend the fire. It was nice having time alone with Kyle. I was really good friends with his wife, but Kyle and I had so much in common that he was pretty much my best friend. Of course, the dynamic of a couple being friends with a couple didn't allow us much time to spend together by ourselves.

We talked and joked like we normally would. The conversation eventually took a turn toward topics of a more sexual nature. I confided in him that my husband had accused me of wanting to sleep with Kyle. We just kind of laughed it off, but I think we both knew that there was some truth to that accusation.

At one point, Kyle went to get something from the car and when he came back, stood behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. A wave of electricity shot through me. I was confused because not only did Kyle and I rarely ever make physical contact, but I also hadn't felt that electric feeling for years. I reached up, putting my hand on his and he laced his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and just as our eyes met, he leaned in and kissed me. Never before had a kiss made me feel so alive. It was then that I realized how long I had secretly been hoping this would happen.

We broke from our kiss and he walked around to the front of my chair, holding out his hand to help me up. With my hand in his, he led me to a small clearing he had found while exploring the campground earlier that day. Had he been planning this all along or had he just seized the opportunity? I really didn't care.

He took the blanket that was wrapped around my shoulders and spread it out on the ground. He sat down and waved for me to come to him. When I sat down next to him, he looked at me for a moment, as if to assure himself that this was really happening. He kissed me again and that same wonderful feeling flooded my body. I was so lost in the moment that I hadn't realized he had laid me back and gotten on top of me. I did notice, though, when he started running his hands all over my body. I could barely contain myself, I wanted him so badly.

I started touching him all over; I wanted to feel every inch of his body against my skin. Just as I felt like I couldn't take any more, I felt him unbuttoning my pants and when he leaned in to pull them off of me, his erection pushed into me, sending the electricity through me yet again. Once my pants were gone, he dealt with his own. As he climbed back over me, his erection grazed my swollen clit, I gasped at the intensity of the pleasure it gave me. I had never had such a strong reaction to someone touching my clit like that.

He leaned in to kiss me once again and as he did, I felt him slowly entering me. I felt like I was going to have an orgasm right then. He was bigger than I expected, stretching me open a bit. It didn't hurt, but that was probably because I was practically dripping wet. The only thing I could feel were waves of pleasure unlike anything I had ever felt before.

My body wanted to moan and yell out, but I knew that was out of the question. I had to be quiet, which was all but impossible. Within minutes I had reached an orgasm, I held tight to him and buried my face in his chest to avoid screaming with pleasure. He continued fucking me as my body violently spasmed. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that I thought I might lose consciousness.

He fucked me harder and faster as I writhed beneath him, almost in agony from the intensity of the sensations I was experiencing. I was on the edge of another orgasm when he whispered, "I'm going to cum." "Cum in me," I whispered back as I felt my body begin to go over the edge into a second orgasm that violently rocked my body as he came deep inside of me, holding me as if for dear life. We collapsed onto each other in a heap of exhaustion and satisfaction.

Eventually we made our way back to camp and went to bed in our separate tents. The next day, everything was the same as it had been before, except that I would catch his knowing glances every now and then. I think we will be camping a lot more from now on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds