• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Wife, My Tormentor

My Wife, My Tormentor

I am excited by the . One of the most humiliating experiences I sufferer was caused by my first wife.

I had been a crossdresser since I was little. Actually my mother started me when she dressed me as a girl for Halloween. When at 7 I started to protest, She said she had no daughter and once a year I could let her have fun. I could never refuse her so I relented. I guess that is where my submissiveness to women began. When puberty started I equated dressing with submissiveness and humiliation, but also was very erotic and I masturbated a lot when dressed. I tried to stop many times but always came back to it. More about that later if you are interested.

After College, I decided I had to stop dressing and did for over a year. I thought I had it beat and was no longer a crossdresser. I had a good job, was very confident as a man and met a wonderful woman. She was a couple of years older and certainly had more experience, because at 25 I still had not had sex with a woman. I remember admitting it one night t her and she smiled and thought that was cute.

She would always initiate our kissing and petting sessions, and she was the one who decided when we would have sex. I remember the first time I was so excited, that I came inside her within 5 minutes. During our post sex conversation, I asked her if she enjoyed it. She said she did but it was tepid. I pressed her and she admitted I was too fast, and she did not have an orgasm. I was devastated but she told me not to worry. next time would be different. The next week we went out and after getting back to her place, she sat me down and explained that for her, vaginal sex was not as stimulating as having her clitoris stimulated. She then asked it I would mind licking her to orgasm before I entered her. I said of course and form that moment on it was my mouth that got her off. It got to be a routine. She would have 2 or 3 orgasms before telling me she had enough and I was allowed to enter her. needless to say I did not last very long, sometimes even cumming while still licking her. When that happened she would tease me about liking to like her better that having sex with her. She said that was even better since she would not have to clean herself afterwards. After another six months of this, we got married and started a normal life together.

Soon after our marriage, she got a promotion at work, where she was a sales rep. This meant travel for her and she was away a couple of nights a week. I missed her but she always called and when she got home we had wonderful sex. I guess it was seeing her clothes when I helped her pack that got my old CD feeling started. I tried to resist but could not stop myself from dressing up when she was gone. First just panties, then lipstick, then bra, dress, etc. Soon I was looking forward to her trips away especially on weekends so I could be Jackie overnight. I bought stiletto heels with peep toes to show off my painted nails, and had wonderful femme weekends. I would get out my shemale and femdom videos and magazines which I bought from an Adult BS, and would have a great erotic time. I even had one gay video because the boys in it were so cute and femme like. It was like an addiction, I could not stop.

One day the inevitable happened, she came home a day early. There I was seated on the couch. I had on a long red sequined dress, 5" red stiletto sandals showing my red toenails, long red fingernails, full makeup and wig. To make matters worse, on the screen was a cute boy being fucked in his ass and face by 2 other cute boys. She looked at me and asked what the hell was going on. I was caught red handed and finally told her about my dressing as a boy. I tried to explain that I thought I had it beat, but she was pissed that I had not told her. She told me that she wanted a man not a gay sissy for a husband. I started to protest that I was not gay, but all she did was nod at the TV, and then at the bump in my dress. That night she told me to sleep in the guest room as she did not want me near her.

The next day I was back in my drab clothes. She sat at the table and said that she loved me but that she needed to come to terms with my dressing, etc. She said she was going out that night for dinner with an old friend to discuss the situation. She told me it was her former boss. I knew he was also a former lover. I started to protest, but she cut me off. She said she just wanted to talk to him, and if she wanted more ,I was in no position to complain.

That night she dressed up to go out. As she was getting ready she told me to dress up, and in fact suggested that we both wear the same color lipstick and nail polish. She even watched as I painted my nails, complimenting me on my expertise. I was feeling very humiliated standing there in heels hose and slip as she air kissed me goodbye. I settled down to watch some TV thinking about what was going on. I put on some Femdom videos as I thought they would be appropriate for the situation I was in. I also was getting strangely excited thinking about her with another guy. I heard her pull in about 3 hours later and turned off the TV before going to the door. She came in and asked me to get her a nightcap. We then sat down and she told me of her evening.

She said she had a very nice dinner with him. She told him about me and he was very sympathetic to her but also to me. He said it could have been worse, I could have been cheating on her, but I wasn't. He then asked her what she wanted to do. She sat real close to me put her hand on my lap, looked me in the eye and said that she told him she wanted to sleep with a real man. As she said this, she rubbed my cock through my slip. She licked her lips and told me they went back to his place. As she said this I started to get harder. She expressed some surprise and delight that this excited me, and continued to rub me as she told me how they made love and how much better a lover he was than me.

She then told me to stand up and play with myself as she described how wonderful it felt. I was so humiliated but could not stop doing what she said. I got up on my stilettos, lifted my slip pulled out my cock and began to rub with my painted red-nailed hand. My wife turned toward me and slowly lifted one leg until the toe of her shoe touched the tip of my cock. She proceeded to tell me about how good it felt as he ran his hands over her body. While she said this, she ran her lovely hand up and down her leg, with her dress riding up until I could see she was wearing no panties. She saw me staring at her vagina and laughed as she told me his cock was in there just a little while ago. I was really getting excited as the humiliation deepened.

"That's it baby, cum on my shoe.", she said... And I soon did. She laughed, called me pathetic, then demanded I clean it up with my tongue, esp. the cum that nested into her toe cleavage. I was so humiliated as she directed me in this disgusting task. She told me that she had another date with him set up, and that there would be more changes in our lives.

And of course there were.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Wife, My Tormentor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds