• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Same Room Fun

Same Room Fun

So the couple that we experienced the same room sex experience with we had met on Craigslist. The first time we met was at Buffalo Wild Wings and was just talking about life, families, likes, dislikes, etc. We knew what each of us were there for, but neither couple wanted to bring it up. That night we ended up back at the other couples house had had a make out session with our own spouses, and the women gave each other topless back massages (still being discreet, and the husbands couldn't see anything.)

The next time we hung out we met at our house, we ate dinner and had a couple drinks. The other guys wife was wearing a short skirt and a sexy tank top. After getting some alcohol into us and we were all tipsy and the inhibitions started to come down. We started talking about sex, and what we liked, didn't like, etc. While talking we all kept on drinking. After a couple more bottles of Smirnoff Ice, we were all thoroughly blitzed, and were all sitting on the floor in our living room still talking.

The other guys wife complained that her back was hurting so he offered to massage it. She laid down on the floor and I offered my wife a massage too. So next thing both ladies were on the floor face down getting a back massage. The other guys wife asked if she could take her bra/shirt off so he could get skin on skin massaging, to which we all agreed (as she was taking everything off she was too drunk to care about hiding, and I saw her topless for the first time. She had gorgeous DD breasts with pink nipples (different than the light brown nipples that my wife has). I offered the same thing to my wife, and she agreed so she took her top and bra off as well.

As the massages progressed the other guy started massaging his wife's bare legs and her skirt was too tight for him to get too much leverage so soon after off came the skirt. That left his wife in a sexy little thong laying on our living room floor. I was massaging my wife's legs through her pants, and she was saying that the friction was actually hurting her skin, so I suggested taking her pants off too since the other guys wife was already laying there in her underwear it wasn't that big of a deal. She was kind of embarrassed because she wasn't wearing sexy panties, (she likes the granny panty style because they are more comfortable for her.) i told her it wasn't a big deal and she finally relented and took her pants off.

The other guy had finished with her lower legs and was busy massaging her thighs, and he was slipping fingers higher and rubbing her pussy and clit during this massage, and she quickly had a small but very audible orgasm. I was doing the same and soon my wife had an orgasm as well. We convinced the ladies to flip over so we could massage the front of their legs, and my wife rolled over and pulled her shirt on top of her to hide her breasts. The other guys wife told her not to be ashamed, and commented on how hot she was, and how much she turned her on. My wife after a couple minutes got comfortable and removed the shirt which revealed her gorgeous breasts. We massaged their legs (while still "slipping" and touching their pussies some more) and then the women offered massages to us.

The other guy and I stripped down to our underwear to match our wife's and were both OBVIOUSLY turned on by the whole situation. We laid down and received our massages. The other guys wife finished his massage first, and without my wife and I noticing had removed his boxer briefs. We happened to glance over and he was laying on his back with her licking up and down his shaft. Not wanting to be outdone, i took off my underwear as well and my wife began stroking me. I then maneuvered my wife back onto her back and pulled off her panties. I went down on my wife while the other guys wife went down on him. She was positioned with her gorgeous ass in my direction so I reached over and played with her pussy while she was sucking on her man. At my initial touch she kind of jumped, but realized what was happening, continued what she was doing. I was tongue deep in my wife with my fingers deep into the pussy of the other guys wife playing with her g-spot. She came so hard from the combination of the two that she actually squirted and filled my hand with her juices.

She then moved on top of her husband and began fucking him and I moved up on my wife and started fucking her too. The other couple switched to doggy style a few minutes later and before he inserted himself into her, she moved closer to my wife. Then with me balls deep in my wife (missionary position), and the other guy balls deep into his wife doggy style our wife's made out and played with each others breasts until all 4 of us had a very large, very strong, simultaneous orgasm. We then laid there talking and touching our individual wife's for another hour before the other couple had to go home because they had a baby sitter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Same Room Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 626 milliseconds